Lara’s Super Bowl Adventure

Story Info
Lara finds new limits her first time as an entertainer!
7.7k words
4.68
20k
28
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started off like any other Super Bowl Sunday. I don't even remember who was playing that weekend... never mind, it's not important. Let's go back to Friday instead where this all began.

First off, I'm Lara! I'm a typical college girl, meaning I like partying and drinking and fucking! Like, as much of those three as possible!! I'm 22, with dark brown hair and green eyes. I guess I'm what you would call average height at 5'6", but I was blessed to have a slim waist, with plenty of tits and ass. I ride horses competitively, so I naturally developed toned legs and an apple bottom. My tits however are all natural 34D's, and thankfully they're perky.

But enough about me, let's get to the Friday before one of the best times of my life! I was minding my own business, in the grocery store. My outfit was pretty plain: flip-flops, short khaki shorts, and a loose cotton tee. Walking around, it didn't take long before I noticed this guy, old enough to be my dad, checking me out. Granted, I didn't think I looked attractive at all but by the look on his face, he thought otherwise. He wasn't leering in some creepy way, but it was more of an impressed incredulousness on his face.

Something you should know before I take you any further on this adventure of mine... I'm immensely turned on by older men! I've never acted on it before, but there's something about a man over twice my age checking me out and/or lusting over me that makes me feel indescribably sexy and turns me on to no end. I usually have to enjoy my pink vibrator or use my fingers ASAP if one flirts with me or I catch them checking me out, but that's another story for another time!

Well, this time, as I look to see if he's still checking me out, I catch sight of him turning his head away from doing just that, and mouthing the word "damn". I was home from college and trust me; between semesters can be a lonely time. I hadn't been flirted with in a while so I decided what the hell... let's see if we can get him to talk.

I made a beeline down the aisle to head him off at the end, and sure enough I bumped my shopping cart into his as we both rounded the corner. We both laughed and apologized, but I gave him my best innocent smile a tad longer than expected.

"Sweetheart, I don't know if anyone has told you today, but you're so gorgeous that you're glowing," he said to open the conversation.

I beamed and twirled a strand of hair absentmindedly. "Aw thank you! No one has told me that for a bit, so thank you for making my day!" I replied while raising an eyebrow to prod him along.

"You're kiddin' me?! Honey, if I was a younger man, you wouldn't go long without hearing it ever again! Trust me..." He shook his head as if he couldn't believe it before continuing. "I know it don't mean much coming from a creepy old man, but in all my 54 years, I've never met a prettier gal than you."

I felt myself blushing. He was handsome and he certainly didn't look 54. My smile never left my face as I replied, "aww you're not creepy at all! Actually, it means more to me coming from an experienced gentleman like you."

He smiled and hesitated for only a second before going for it.

"Have you ever let an older man take you on a date before?"

He has balls, I'll give him that, I thought. What could it hurt? Besides, how long since you've last been on a date?

"Actually, no I haven't," I said with a giggle. "But I'm dying for some ice cream right about now."

He took charge and got my name and number, and within thirty minutes Greg and I were at the ice cream shop talking ninety-miles-a-minute. It drifted from the "usual" small talk, to more in-depth questions about where we were at in life. I made a random perverted joke, and just like that we dove right into discussing sex in general. He was so unbelievably easy to talk to and I couldn't help being aroused by him. Before long I had told him secrets that I had never told anyone, like being turned on by older men, and even considering trying to be a pornstar. He smirked and studied me for a long minute before he spoke. My panties were wet from my "Daddy" fetish.

"So, you like being the center of attention, huh?"

I was caught off guard, but I grinned mischievously and nodded.

"How would you like to have a lot of fun, get plenty of attention, and make some money?" With that he pulled out a wad of cash from his pocket and my eyes went wide. There had to be a couple thousand dollars in his palm! I couldn't speak so I bit my lip and nodded again.

"I'm having a Superbowl Party on Sunday. All you have to do to earn yourself this money is show up, enjoy yourself, and entertain. I'll have a few buddies over, food and drinks, swimming in the pool, so nothing major. Here... half now and you'll get the other half after. Sound good?"

I was absolutely floored as he handed me half of that roll of cash and I couldn't speak for a second. Now, I'm a broke college student, so any amount of money feels like a lot to me! Finally, I got my voice back and I looked him straight in the eye and asked, "When and where?"

"I'll text it to you," he said with a glint in his eye.

Sunday rolled around, and I was giddy with nervousness. I enjoyed my daily routine of lying in the tanning bed and getting lunch, before heading home to a long bath. With the amount of money that would be mine today, I had a feeling that I knew what type of "entertainment" that I would be.

I text Greg and asked him if I should bring any special outfits today, like a schoolgirl outfit or a maid's outfit, since I was the "entertainment". I love lingerie and outfits, so I had PLENTY to choose from. He replied, "nope, just bring you". Next came his address and I saw that I would have to leave soon. Hopping out of the tub, I took time to cover myself from head to toe in lotion, before picking out my favorite, most skimpy bikini, dressing, and heading out the door.

The entire drive over, the butterflies in my stomach grew to the size of dragons and I was so giddy that I drove by his street before I realized. I text him that I was almost there and proceeded to turn the car around. He replied but I ignored it as I kept my eyes glued to the GPS. Finally, I pulled in the driveway of his house. It was modest, yet spacious in a seemingly affluent subdivision. Every house on either side of the street seemed to have a party of some sort going on and yard activities were in full swing.

Before shutting off my car, I glanced down and remembered Greg's text. Opening it, my mouth fell open and I couldn't believe my eyes:

u start earning ur money wen u get out of ur car.. leave ur clothes in the car and WALK. Dont 4get 2 ring the doorbell pornstar ;)

I was absolutely floored! There were so many people around that I knew everyone would see me! On the one hand, I definitely fantasize regularly about being a pornstar and everyone being able to see me naked. On the other hand, this made it all very real and I really would be seen by everyone! Then again, he had given me a wad of cash already with the promise of more to come, in good faith that I would grant his wishes. With the butterflies in my stomach even worse now, I pulled my shirt off over my head. I nervously fixed my hair and pulled my shorts off as well. My mind raced as I tried to fold my shirt and shorts and place them in my passenger seat. Down to my bikini, I realized I brought it along for nothing now, but that quickly left my mind as I reread his message. It was the moment of truth as I had a decision to make.

I had never done anything like this before; I had always been a good girl until I started college. Then, I partied and had sex, but never publicly and never more than one at a time! And I certainly had never served at a party with God-knows-how-many people while being completely naked! I realized I had been holding my breath and I was lightheaded, but I finally made up my mind. With my hands shaking, I fumbled with the strings holding my bikini top together behind my back. It took a second, but I finally got them loose and finished taking off my top. My bikini bottoms got caught on my Keds shoes and after working it loose as well, there I sat, completely naked in my driver's seat. It was about this time that I realized I had parked in the street and that the driveway was full of vehicles.

I took a deep breath and opened my door and stepped out, making sure I had my keys in hand, before trying to gently close my door. I didn't want to slam it or beep the horn from locking the doors and draw unnecessary attention to myself. There was no shade, and I was glad I had kept my blue Keds on so I wouldn't burn my feet as I walked around my car towards the door. The sun was beaming on my freshly bronzed skin, and I was quite proud that I didn't have any tan lines, except for two little white marks at the spot where my ass cheeks met my thighs, where my cheeks wouldn't completely flatten out on the tanning bed glass.

No one had shouted yet, and I had a renewed confidence as I walked towards the door. So much so, I noticed I had my shoulders back, and my tits thrust forward so that they bounced as I walked. After what felt like an eternity, I reached the front door and rang the doorbell. Feeling adventurous now, I turned and looked around and no one had seemed to notice my being stark naked, which was almost deflating. Suddenly the door opened, and Greg was grinning ear-to-ear! I felt my face flush immediately and I smiled back as he let out a low whistle and looked me up and down.

"I knew you were hiding a killer body under those clothes the other day, but damn if this didn't surpass my hopes!" he said as he continued drinking in the sight of me naked on his front step. "Come in, before you cause a traffic jam!"

I thanked him for his compliment by beaming at him and winking as I stepped inside and looked around. His home was nicely furnished and cool, which almost made me shiver from the temperature change. I could hear a party in the back yard. As I heard the door close, he stepped around in front of me, still beaming and I assumed it was because he had gotten me naked so easily.

"What now?" I asked sheepishly with a half-smile.

He answered by reaching out towards me, as if summoning my hand. I put my hand in his and he pulled me towards him and kissed me. I reached up and put my hand on the back of his head, running my fingers through his hair, and kissed him back. My heart was pounding as we proceeded to make out: me a 22-year-old college girl and a man more than old enough to be my dad! I arched my back slightly as his free hand slid across the small of my back and found its way to my plump ass, squeezing it firmly. After a moment or two, he pulled back and looked in my eyes.

"I've gotta taste you before this party gets started," he said, never breaking eye contact. I grinned boldly and nodded my head yes. My pussy was soaking wet, and I was sure it was dripping down my thighs. He pulled me over towards the sectional couch in his living room and instead of pushing me down on it like expected, he walked me around behind it and pushed me forward over the back of it! I was bent at the waist over the back of his couch, and I felt him bite my right ass cheek and then the left. I was so horny and I couldn't help moaning. He chuckled and spread my cheeks apart before licking me from my clit all the way up my leaking pussy. I moaned even louder this time because I nearly came from the anticipation. I heard him say "damn you're delicious," before he buried his tongue in my sopping wet twat. In less than a minute I was breathing fast, on my way to an orgasm.

"Don't stop," I begged, and thankfully he listened. The culmination of my "daddy" fetish, the thrill of walking completely naked through public, and his skillful tongue combined in one of the best orgasms I had experienced thus far! "Fuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk", I moaned as it crashed through my body and swept me away, and my knees almost buckled. I would've fallen if he hadn't still been holding me up by my enviable ass cheeks. I heard him slurp as he pulled away from my cunt and I realized just how much he was enjoying drinking my pussy juice. He licked my slit again from clit to opening and as he did it a second time, I was shocked when he kept going past my vagina, up to my puckered ass hole. I felt his tongue pass lightly over it and I shivered. He bit my ass cheeks again, before swirling his tongue around my asshole. I felt him push the tip of his tongue against it, and as he spread my cheeks wider, he got the tip inside my asshole just slightly before swirling it again.

He kissed my ass cheeks this time and released his grip on them. As he pulled me back up, he said "Gahdamn girl, you're the best thing I've ever tasted." He spun me around and looked deep in my eyes. My breathing was just returning to normal, and I knew I was still flushed but I smiled as big as I knew how.

"Thank you, Greg, that was amazing!" I managed to get out. He smiled back and leaned in and kissed me again. I tasted myself, but this wasn't my first time tasting myself. I've enjoyed the taste of my own pussy plenty of times, and I even like to clean my vibrator off in my mouth after I'm done masturbating! We made out for just a moment before he leaned back and looked at me again.

"From now on, call me 'Daddy', please? Especially since I'm giving you money today, alright?"

I giggled. "Okay, Daddy, if that's what you want!" I couldn't help feeling like the biggest slut, which I loved, and which turned me on even more. I was getting paid for my body, and to allow him to do whatever he wanted... it was thrilling!

"Good girl," he replied. "Now are you ready to go out to the party?" I nodded yes as I bit my lower lip.

"Remember, in order to earn the money, you can't say 'no'. I've already given them guidelines and boundaries so if they ask you to do something, you gotta do it. Understood?" The lack of control on my part was a little scary, but it also added to the thrill! Suddenly, I was overwhelmed with sluttiness, and all I wanted was to be lusted over and fucked.

"I understand Daddy. I won't tell your friends 'No' today. I'll do whatever y'all want".

"That's my Princess," he replied. He led us towards the back of his house, and I became increasingly nervous as the sound of the party grew louder with each step. We walked thru the kitchen where he stopped and handed me a tray of food and three beer bottles. I took the tray in my left hand, and the beers I grabbed with the long necks between my fingers so I could hold them all at once. He motioned for me to wait inside the door before he opened it and stepped outside.

"Gentlemen," he announced, "Our entertainment has arrived!" I heard several voices exclaim in excitement, but I still couldn't tell how many there were. My hands were shaking, and I kept thinking how I had never dreamed I would be in a position like this. I was so nervous, and I felt myself getting lightheaded again. Reminding myself to breathe, I refocused on what Greg was saying.

"The sample I've tried was exquisitely delicious, so I know you'll be thoroughly pleased. So, without any further ado, I'd like to present, the young, mouth-watering, very delicious, mind numbingly gorgeous, eager-to-please, LARA!" The voices resumed their excited chatter, as I took a deep breath, smiled my sweetest, cutest, most innocent smile, and stepped through the doorway out into the bright sunlight.

The chatter gave way to shouts, whistles, and cheers. I was momentarily blinded, but I relished in their unchecked lust and attention. I knew every inch of my bronzed skin, my perky 34D's, my toned legs, and everything in between was being inspected and appreciated. I bent one leg slightly to assume a 'pinup girl' pose with my hands held up by my shoulders to display the objects in my hands, but to also lift my breasts up higher on my chest. I looked down out of the bright sunlight and noticed my nipples were as hard as bullets. When I looked back up, I could see them much better as my eyes had adjusted. There were 5 of them plus Greg, all old enough to be my dad! Two black, and three white guys were applauding, whooping and hollering, whistling, and clapping and every one had a look in their eyes that I knew very well.

I sashayed towards the table they were all sitting around, making sure to let my hips sway as much as I thought naturally possible. It occurred to me to take a lap around the table, since they hadn't seen my ass yet and I had put in long hours in the saddle to get my peach shaped ass. As I walked around, I took the time to study them better. They all were dressed in only swimming trunks and the ones who wore sunglasses had them lowered to see me clearer. One appeared to be in his 60's with his head full of gray hair, and tanned skin with a hairy chest. His blue eyes struck me over his sunglasses as they were twinkling with anticipation. Next to him was a tall black man, at least 6'6", with a crooked sly smile. As I made my way to the other head of the table, I noticed that the next man seemed in his early fifties, and he had used a bit too much dye to keep his hair jet black. His arms showed numerous tattoos that looked like he had been in the military. Rounding the table was the other black man, built like a bodybuilder and grinning as he licked his lips. The last man looked distinguished and elegant with his designer sunglasses and watch. He simply appraised me with a slight smile touching his mouth and a raised eyebrow.

My pussy was humming from all the attention! As I came to a halt beside Greg, I stood with my legs close together and I felt the wetness on my thighs almost down to my knees. I was unashamed though. I knew I had been blessed at my age with an enviable body, but rather than be conceited, I preferred to show it off! This is one of the main reasons I wanted to be a pornstar. I randomly flashed guys all the time, whether at the gas pump or at red lights. This felt so much different! For once, I would be within reach of men that I knew wanted me and wanted to explore every inch of my body. What's worse is that I wanted that attention more than ever before!

"Who ordered what, boys?" I asked with my cute innocent smile. As they relayed their orders, I started passing out the beers and then the food. When my hands and the tray were emptied, I wanted them to watch my ass again, so I touched Greg on the shoulder and smiled as I winked at him and walked back to the house. I walked slowly and swayed my hips as best I could across the deck. Opening the door, I looked back to see all eyes glued on my tushy, and I blew them a kiss before going inside. I left the door cracked and it was easy to hear one of them announce: "Gahdamn Greg, we might have heart attacks from that lil thing, but it'll be worth it!"

They all laughed, and my heart was pounding so hard that I could feel it in my ears. I've never been with an older man, but at that moment I wanted them just as much as they wanted me. Thinking I'd get things going a little easier, I set the tray on the counter and grabbed enough beers to fill both hands. I opened the door with my foot and headed back to the lion's den.

The man with the tattoo's shouted, "Now that's my kinda woman! Come here to Daddy sweetheart!" I beamed at him as I walked over, and handing the beers out, he reached out and took me by my arm and pulled me down to sit on his lap. I felt his bulge on my ass cheek as I snuggled back against him, and I reached over to his plate and picked up a potato chip and fed it to him. He put his arm around my waist and rested his hand on my thigh, and playfully bit my finger as he took the chip into his mouth. I giggled and he squeezed my thigh in approval.

Greg neglected to introduce everyone to me, and instead took his seat at the head of the table to watch the festivities. The large body builder to my left leaned towards me before speaking.