Lara’s Super Bowl Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about feeding me, sugar? But instead, use those pouty lips of yours."

Of course I wanted the fun to start sooner rather than later, so I played along. Reaching to his plate, I took a small chip and placed most of it between my lips, leaving only a tiny piece sticking out. I leaned over, face to face with him, feeling everyone's stares at my dangling tits and at my face for signs of fear. All they saw instead of fear was a potato chip sticking out of my coquettish smile. He licked his lips, looked down at the chip, and came in for a kiss. I opened my mouth as we kissed, allowing his tongue inside to scoop the chip out before we shared a few lusty kisses. He pulled back, grinning like a champion.

"She's even a good kisser too!" he exclaimed. Everyone laughed and I just raised an eyebrow to go with my coy smile. The next thirty minutes or so went by with me being passed around to sit on everyone's lap. After the bodybuilder, everyone wanted to be fed food from my mouth and I ended up making out with all of them. The last was the distinguished gentleman at the end of the table, and when I went to sit on his lap, he maneuvered me squarely onto his lap, so that my ass was on both of his thighs, his surprisingly large bulge was planted firmly between my cheeks, and my back was against his hairy barrel chest. He wrapped an arm around my stomach and reached with the other to his plate to retrieve a chip and put it in my mouth. I looked back over my shoulder as he leaned forward to kiss me and promptly bit into his chip so it would crumble in my mouth. He sneered and I leaned in to make out with him over my shoulder. As we did, his free hand moved up and started groping my right breast.

FINALLY! I thought to myself. He began massaging my boob and I wiggled my ass against his bulge in appreciation. He moaned in my mouth as his hand switched to my other boob and he gently pinched my bullet-hard nipple, which made me moan.

Someone said, "Oh she's definitely into it Greg!" Everyone laughed again as we finished making out. He pulled away and winked at me, before urging me to stand up.

"Get these dishes off the table somebody," Greg said. The distinguished man I just finished kissing smacked me playfully on my ass before adding, "The best part is that she's all real boys. I think it's time to be entertained!" Everyone frantically cleared the table before the distinguished man turned me around to face him, got ahold of my hips and lifted me up to sit on the table, all in one swift motion.

I was shocked, but also ready. I wanted....no I NEEDED one of their cocks to fill my aching little pink pussy. He lifted my legs up and I put my feet on the edge of the table. My head almost reached the other side, and the glass was ice cold on my back.

"Look at that gorgeous little bald cunt!" Someone exclaimed. "I gotta save that for later!" They all pulled out phones and started snapping closeup pictures of my leaking pussy. I looked at Greg and he smiled, showing his encouragement. I smiled and looked back up at my adoring public and relished the moment. The all took plenty of pics of me, head to toe, and I couldn't resist reaching down, and spreading my labia for them to get a better view. I played with my titties and fingered my pussy for them to film and snap pictures of, but finally they had enough.

The man with the tattoos moved between my feet and started kissing up my calf. His kisses started off soft but grew firmer as he moved up to my thigh. Kisses turned to nibbles and I got chills from how good it felt! Finally, after what felt like an eternity, he planted a kiss on my pussy, and I nearly came! His tongue started working on my aching slit and I couldn't help moaning and laying my head back on the glass. That must've given one an idea, because the next thing I knew, someone got ahold of me under my armpits and pulled me across the table a little ways, so my head hung off the edge.

I heard the Velcro being undone and I knew what was coming next. Managing to pry my eyes open, I saw the black bodybuilder drop his swim trunks and out came one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen in person! It had to have been 10 inches at least; thick and meaty and it was absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't help grinning, and that unleashed a few taunts from the men.

"Oh look at that smile!"

"This cute little slut is looking forward to this!"

"She likes 'em big eh?"

He stepped up to me with his cock dangling inches from my face. Tattoo man was working wonders on my twat and I felt sluttier than ever! Next thing I know, this enormous black cock was against my lips and I kissed the big head. I licked the tip and ran my tongue along the opening. I kissed it as far down the shaft as I could before returning my kisses to the big tip.

"You ready sweetie?" he asked.

I responded by opening wide and he began feeding his cock in my eager mouth. I let my tongue run along the veins on his massive cock as he quickly pushed against the back of my throat. Now, I don't have gag reflexes, but I knew this would be a struggle to take him all the way down my throat. I relaxed and breathed through my nose and before I knew it, he had entered my throat. He kept pushing and finally I felt his balls on my nose. I couldn't believe I had taken him completely! Everyone started praising me and cheering and I loved it!

He started fucking my mouth slowly and someone started massaging my tits. Meanwhile, I was inching closer to an orgasm from the tattooed man's skillful tongue. He knew what he was doing, and right before I was about to cum, the enormous black cock stopped fucking my mouth and pulled completely out. With the in-rush of oxygen, my orgasm hit me like a lightning bolt! My back arched pushing my tits to the sky, my toes curled, and I couldn't help moaning like a porn star. I came so hard that I almost blacked out and I damn near decapitated tattoo man.

He finally pried my thighs apart and came up for air, and I couldn't move. His skillful tongue was better than anyone I've ever let eat me out! Before I could breathe normally again, someone else took his place between my thighs and started lapping at my pussy. I had my eyes closed and before I could react another cock touched my lips. I dutifully opened wide and felt a new cock make its way in my mouth. The next few minutes were spent with everyone getting a taste and giving me an orgasm, while they kept my mouth full of their cocks in turns.

Soon, however, the real fun began. After they all had their turns, the large black man helped pick me up off the table. My knees were weak, but I was able to stand, and he led me around the table to a bare spot on the deck. He laid down on his back on the deck and I wasted no time kneeling over him. His 8-inch BBC wasn't as long as the other, but it was thicker, and it still glistened with my saliva. I guided his cock towards my dripping cunt and nuzzled the bulbous head against the opening to my womanhood.              

Lowering myself, I enjoyed the feeling of resistance of his big head parting my tight young walls, which caused my mouth to open in a silent moan and my brows to knit together as my eyes rolled back. When my ass cheeks finally settled onto his thighs, I had every inch of his thick black cock enveloped in my velvety wet vice.

"Fuccckkkkkk that pussy is tight boys!" he shouted.

"Not after you get done with it," someone replied as they all laughed knowingly.

I started to bounce myself on his cock, and I rested both hands on his abs so I could adopt a more upright riding position. Some of the guys started encouraging me on my riding skills and nearly all of them had their phones out recording me. Someone even smacked my ass, and even though the sting of the slap made me yelp, I can't lie that it felt pretty good! Cruising towards another orgasm, I bounced on that big black cock like a hungry fuck-bunny, and my natural 34D's made an enticing sight bouncing along in time.

The body builder reached up and pulled me forward so he could kiss my nipples and suck them, first the right, then the left. His tongue sent tingles down my spine, as I hammered his cock into my nubile twat. Now, I've never been with a black guy before, but I was definitely pleased to hear that all the rumors were true!! Their dicks are definitely bigger, and their stamina was impressive! Most guys I have ridden this vigorously wouldn't have lasted a minute, but this man was just getting started!

His lips released my nipples, and I sat back up straight, brushing my long cinnamon colored hair behind my back. My nipples are super sensitive, and at this point they were as hard. As if reading my mind, he reached up and palmed my tits, massaging them, and pressing them against my body. After only a moment, he held them in his palms and began gently teasing my bullet-hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger, like he was adjusting the knobs on a radio.

Boy-oh-boy! That sends me over the edge quicker than anything, and my orgasm hit quick! I threw my head back, with my eyes screwed shut, and moaned gutturally as I slowed my bouncing and let the wave of bliss overtake me. I had completely forgotten there was anyone else there and I slowly became aware of their cheers and whistles. Apparently, they were enjoying the show, I thought lustily.

I threw my hair around my right shoulder as I looked back at them over my left shoulder and said with a smirk, "who's next?"

I crawled off the big black bodybuilder as Blue Eyes laid down for me and I straddled him and began to ride his 60 year old cock. It fit snugly in my well lubed young pussy, but it didn't stretch me like the BBC. The big black body builder I had just finished riding was standing with his cock in my face and I noticed that I had left a thick 'milk mustache' around the base with my juices. I smiled up at him and motioned with my head for him to come closer. In an instant I was slurping his big black cock, tasting my pussy and my juices all over him. I love that taste!! I'm proud to say that I taste like BBQ chicken hehe.

As I licked and sucked his cock clean, someone said, "Oh she likes multiple cocks at once huh?" I pulled his cock out of my mouth and looked around at them. Biting my lip, I nodded enthusiastically 'yes' and winked, which sent them into a frenzy.

"Shit, I'm getting close honey," Blue Eyes announced.

"Oh no, we're not ending your night yet baby," I replied as I hopped up off him before he got to the point of no return. He chuckled and moved to get up.

"How about a little doggystyle action, babygirl?" asked the tall black man with the footlong cock. I grinned a nasty slutty grin, and got on my hands and knees. As I felt his enormous cock head press against my pussy opening, the distinguished looking man walked around and dropped to one knee in front of my face. For some reason I was just now noticing that he was absolutely HUNG too! His old cock must've been at least 9-10 inches and it was standing at attention!

Just as the biggest cock I've ever taken bottomed out against my cervix, my mouth shot open in shock, and the distinguished man took that opportunity to stuff his massive cock in my mouth. When his balls finally touched my chin, for an instant I swear I thought his cock was touching the tip of the other one inside me because they were both so deep! They both started backing them out of me until just the tips were left in, and all my mind could comprehend was that I wanted them back in.

I moaned as they hesitated, encouraging them to put them back in, and that did the trick! They started to fuck me from both ends and I could hardly believe how good it felt to have my young tight body spitroasted from both ends by these older cocks! The skill and experience were evident as the one in my pussy hit every spot I needed to cum quickly, and the one in my mouth knew just when to pull out to let me have air.

I hadn't really been facefucked before, so all I could think to do was relax and let it happen. Thinking was actually becoming increasingly difficult due to the massive black cock hammering away on my little pink pussy, each thrust sending jolts of tingly electricity through my body. Drool was beginning to drip from my bottom lip when he suddenly pulled his cock out of my mouth and stood up. I can't lie; I was so disappointed and I looked around to see who was next.

What I saw instead puzzled me. The distinguished man who had just finished facefucking me tapped the tall black man on the shoulder and whispered in his ear. The black guy chuckled and said, "You think she's ready for that?" The distinguished guy only sneered and nodded and whispered to the rest, as the large black man smacked my ass and said "Time for a position change babygirl. Don't want these other guys to get bored right?"

"Heehee. Nooooo we can't have that!" I replied enthusiastically. The smug looks on their faces told me I was about to be in new territory but I was ready! I was still on my knees when the Blue Eyes laid down on the deck, pulling me over top of him in the cowgirl position. Guiding his cock into me, he pulled me down balls deep before pulling me forward to lick and suck my nipples. Before I could register what was happening, I felt something nuzzle against my asshole! My eyes went wide with fear, as I had never had ANYTHING up my ass before!!

The large black man stepped into view in front of me, squatted down, and gently took hold of my chin.

"Breathe babygirl. Don't run from it. Just push back against it and I promise you won't regret it."

I bit my lower lip and nodded. Pressure mounted against my virgin asshole that started off feeling sweet and quickly turned into pain just as the head popped past the opening. I recognized the distinguished man's apricot shaped head as it started invading my depths and I was suddenly glad he had facefucked me, so his cock was lubed with my spit. Seconds seemed to creep by as his cock felt a mile long! When he finally got balls deep, I thought he was going to blow my back out! Slowly he started working his cock out of my ass and back in. It wasn't long before he had established a rhythm and Blue Eyes took that as a cue to start fucking me too!

I've never felt so full in my life!! Just as I began to get used to having two of my little fuck-holes filled, the large black man lifted my chin up gently again. By this point, it fully dawned on me just what situation I was in. Here I was, with two old men, stuffing my pink pussy and virgin asshole full of their cocks, thrusting away and grunting from the efforts my tight holes were exerting on them, with three more cocks waiting for me. Panting like an utter whore, I eagerly opened my mouth and gobbled his big black cock up, slurping and sucking the juices left over from my pussy in my quest to make him cum. I've never felt so slutty and overcome with lust, but all I wanted was to drain all of these old cocks.

Lifting my torso upright for a better angle, I kept sucking his cock as Blue Eyes held me up with his hands on my ribs. I motioned to where I thought the last two were standing and they both stepped up, guiding my hands to their dicks, as I started stroking them. Just like one of my fantasies, I finally had all three of my willing fuck-holes, as well as my hands filled with cocks. The feelings inside my body and mind could only be described as 'euphoria'.

"Damn Princess! I knew we'd unlock the slut inside you! Look at you go!" Greg said, and I caught sight of him grinning broadly, with his phone in his hand, no doubt filming from every angle. That only added to the thrill! After what felt like only seconds, but truthfully was a couple minutes, I noticed the two dicks hammering my lower body get noticeably stiffer.

"Shit, I don't think I can hold it anymore!" Blue Eyes grunted.

"Me either!" agreed the Distinguished one.

"Same here. You want it babygirl?" asked the black man I was giving the blowjob of a lifetime to. I nodded 'yes' enthusiastically and moaned my desire to be filled with their cum. Their voices became a chorus of 'fuuuuckkkkkk' and unintelligible moans, as their thrusts began to be erratic and frenzied. Nearly simultaneously, the cock in my peach shaped ass, as well as the one in my vicelike pussy began throbbing and twitching as I felt the warm spurts of their ball-snot coat my inner walls. It was so indescribably delicious feeling their cocks writhe inside me as the BBC in my mouth exploded as well. It was too much for my senses as a final GIGANTIC orgasm overtook me. My hips bucked and my tiddies bounced as I milked those three cocks completely dry in the midst of my own orgasm.

"You caught that right Greg?" I barely heard someone ask.

"Yep!"

When I regained my senses, I still was impaled on their deflating cocks, and the one in my mouth was just finishing his last squirt. I kept sucking to make sure I got it all, opened my mouth to show him, and promptly swallowed it before showing him my empty mouth.

"Good girl," said the tall black man. The distinguished gentleman pulled out of my asshole and Greg moved around to get a good view.

"She's still gaped boys," said Greg and I didn't doubt it.

Distracted by his comment, I failed to noticed the distinguished gentleman step up to me as I was still straddling Blue Eyes.

"Gonna clean me up dear?" he asked. I hesitated cause I had never considered sticking something that had been in my ass into my mouth before. It looked to be coated in his cum and juices, and not wanting to disappoint, I opened my mouth and lowered it over his mostly flaccid cock. Sealing my lips around the base, I sucked it deeply as I pulled back from him, cleaning his penis in one movement. Gaining confidence as the taste wasn't terrible, when the head popped out of my lips, I puckered up and kissed the head as I looked up at him and winked.

"Thanks Darlin'," he said as he winked back at me. I pulled off of Blue Eyes' dick and didn't wanna leave him out, so I bent down and repeated my cleaning act on him as well.

"Damn she's a pro," he said. I grinned proudly and looked up at Tattoo man and the Black Bodybuilder, who were vigorously stroking their cocks.

"And then there were two," I said naughtily. I took turns stroking and sucking their dicks, back and forth, as I stayed down on my knees. The Black Bodybuilder wanted to fuck my tits and I happily obliged. I mean, what good is having natural 34D's if you don't put a nice big cock between them? So he laid his thick BBC in my cleavage, while I held them together for him. I let drool drip from my mouth down onto the head of his dick to lube it up a bit and he moaned in appreciation. As he thrust away, Tattoo Man turned my head sideways.

"Here it comes sweetie," he said, before stroking off in my face. I closed my eyes and grinned broadly as I felt four big squirts of cum land on my nose, cheeks, and across my lips and chin. Thankfully he missed my eyes! I opened my eyes and guided my mouth to his spent cock and cleaned him too with one big slurp.

"Aw fuck bae," said the bodybuilder and I felt his cock stiffen. Squeezing my boobs just a tad closer together, he unloaded the biggest load of them all. The first spurt hit the underside of my chin and he pulled free of me in time to stroke out the next 4 or 5 squirts all over my ample breasts. When he finally stopped cumming, I couldn't leave him out. So, I cleaned his cock with my mouth as well, not leaving a single drop of cum in ANY of their old cocks. Phones were retrieved and all snapped pics of me on my knees, covered in their cum. I even shifted positions to sit on my tushy, with my legs spread so they could get a shot of their cum leaking out of my pussy and ass.

Some cum was dripping off my still hard nipples and I scooped it off with a finger and tasted it.