Lara's Glorious Adventure

Story Info
Lara enjoys a few surprises from her newfound Sugar Daddy!
4.7k words
4.58
4.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation from Lara's Superbowl Adventure

I'm so excited! My Sugar Daddy text me today and told me he's taking me shopping! As a 20-year-old broke college girl, any chance for someone else to pay for my shopping habits is rare. Greg has been oddly silent since I was his "entertainment" at his party a couple weeks ago, so it was also nice to hear from him. All his text said was:

Dress cute but comfy...Im taking you shopping Princess ;)

Now, like I said, it has been a few weeks since Greg's Superbowl party and I was worried he was done with talking to me, so I really wanted to dress irresistible for him and keep his attention. Thankfully, I've been blessed with a slim waist, and natural big boobs, so I chose a tight fitting, deep V-Neck tank top. And since I've worked hard on my ass and legs through riding horses competitively and cheerleading, I decided to show off my hard earned tushy in a pair of cotton Soffe shorts! Obviously, I'm not wearing a bra or panties with my outfit, but I did take the time to straighten my dark auburn hair and apply the lightest amount of makeup. Soon, Daddy Greg showed up and I hopped in his truck perky as can be and gave him a smooch on the cheek.

"Hey Daddy! I thought you were mad at me," I said as I began to fake pout.

"Aww Kitten, why would I be mad at you?"

"I don't know, you just haven't talked to me since the party. I was worried I had disappointed you or your friends."

"Hehehe, oh no sweetheart. You were better than I could've hoped for," he said with a roguish grin. "In fact, they've been begging to get you back out there, or at least some one-on-one time with you. But, I told them they'd have to pay for that."

A slightly embarrassed smile crossed my face, as I considered the possibility of Greg pimping me out. I love getting naked and showing off my body, and why shouldn't I get paid for my body and talents? Interrupting my thoughts, Greg laid his hand on my thigh.

"Are you ready for some shopping unlike any you've ever done before?"

I was puzzled but nodded yes enthusiastically, and the rest of the ride was passed with idle chat and catching up. Soon, we parked and when I looked up, I realized Greg had taken me to an erotic store! I've never been in one in my life!

As soon as we got inside, we wandered around the aisles filled with people, looking at toys, lubes, and outfits, never really stopping at any one place for long. Ending up in the porn section, I'm ashamed to say I recognized a few that I had already seen online from one of my many "personal pleasure sessions". What can I say? I'm a horny girl hehe

Greg turned to me and asked, "See anything ya like in here?"

"There's some lingerie I really like, and maybe a dildo or two that look fun," I said innocently.

Greg smilled. "Good. I'm getting you everything you want in here today."

We made another lap around the store, and everything I saw that I wanted I put into Greg's basket that he retrieved from the front. I picked out a few lifelike dildo's, a couple vibrators, and several outfits of lingerie ranging from a slutty schoolgirl outfit with a plaid micro skirt and a see-thru top with a thong that had an A+ on the crotch, to some thigh-highs and a cup-less bustier. Satisfied, he took me by the hand and led me to the back of the store.

"You're about to earn your reward today, Princess." Ominous as it sounded, I was curious. Following him through a doorway, we came to a row of closed doors with numbers on them. He opened the one marked 2 and held it open for me. Once inside, I noticed it was a fairly deep room, but narrow. In the back was a folding metal chair, and a tv with something already playing on the screen. Hearing the door close, I turned around to see Greg standing in front of the door.

"Now Kitten, I want you to strip."

"Like, you want me to get completely nakey here, Daddy?" I asked in astonishment. I always preferred calling it "nakey" versus "naked"; it just sounds cuter to me. Greg nodded silently. Unsure of what I was getting myself into, I began to undress under his expectant gaze.

"What about my shoes?" I asked.

"You can leave them on, we wouldn't want your little toes getting cold, would we?"

That made me giggle and I shook my head "no" as I peeled my tight shorts off of my thick bum, and dropped them to the floor, followed by my tank top. Greg gathered my clothes and pulled me in for a firm lingering kiss. Butterflies immediately overtook my tummy, but he pulled away finally and maintained eye contact.

"I want you to sit in the chair and watch the video until I come back. Won't be just a minute. If you want to play with yourself, feel free," he said with a smirk. Stepping over to the corner under the tv, he propped his phone on the floor. I dutifully sat down in the folding chair, its cold metal raising goosebumps on my skin. Greg left and closed the door behind him, and I noticed that his phone was facing me with the video recording. I playfully stuck my tongue out to it before focusing on the TV.

Playing on the screen, was a super-hot interracial porno and I was mesmerized. My young pink twat immediately began tingling as I watched this pretty redhead in the middle of 4 big black guys. Watching her get fucked and fingered made me so wet. She was down on her knees at one point, with those four gorgeous huge dicks pointed in her face. Unconsciously, my hand wandered down to my lady bits. She was stroking one cock with each hand, and she kept going back and forth slurping on the other two. My hand started rubbing my pink clit and I was hooked. As I continued watching I felt myself getting closer and closer to an orgasm. So close in fact, that I didn't even hear the door open. Greg spoke softly without scaring me.

"I see you're enjoying the movie I picked out for you Princess."

I nodded yes and then snapped out of my trance.

"Wait, you picked this out for me?" My pussy was humming and I could feel my heartbeat inside my yearning womanhood. It was then that I noticed a large black cock, sticking through a hole in the side wall. It definitely wasn't there before! My eyes went wide as I looked over at Greg who simply smiled mischievously.

"Why yes, I did sweetie. You see, this has been planned for a few weeks now. I've saved all the naughty pics you've been sending me. With all those, plus all the naughty pictures and videos we took at the Superbowl party, I made you a Fans Only account and posted them there. You've been making quite a bit of money, which is in a bank account I set up for you, but you've also garnered quite a following. I advertised on your Fans account that you'd be here today, and a few fans have showed up to enjoy your talents here in this glory hole. I'm going to film it all and post it for the rest of your fans."

To say I was blown away is an understatement. My first reaction was to be pissed that he did all this without asking me. But that was quickly erased when I realized that he remembered my fantasy of becoming a porn star. He literally had made my fantasy come to life! I mean, as a 20 year old, I think I've got a banging body, and I love showing it off and putting smiles on people's faces. If I can help them cum by putting my nubile body on display, then that's the biggest compliment I could ever get! Greg noticed my hesitation.

"You do want to earn your allowance and not disappoint your fans, don't you Porn Star?"

He knew just how to sweet talk me and stoke the fires of my fantasy. I smiled and nodded yes enthusiastically.

"Then you need to start making these cocks cum," he said as he gestured to the big black dick dangling through the taped up hole in the wall. I stepped over and got ahold of it, and it looked monstrous in my petite hands. Greg dragged the chair over by the door and set up another camera while I inspected the dark black manhood in my hands. I stroked it gently and watched it grow harder and longer. Stroking it more firmly, it must've been a foot long by the time it was fully hard!

I looked over at Greg sitting in the chair and smiled broadly, and he nodded his approval. He motioned for me to get down on my knees, and I obliged. Staring at this monstrous cock right in my face, an image flashed in my mind of the pretty redhead on the screen and suddenly I was overcome with lust. I lifted the cock up with one hand and used the other hand against the wall to steady myself as I began kissing this stranger's manhood. Without thinking, I opened wide and plunged it in my mouth and eagerly started bobbing my head, taking more and more each time.

I could hear a soft moan from the other side of the wall, and this only increased my desire to drain every ounce of his delicious ball snot into my hungry mouth! Thankfully, I don't have gag reflexes because it didn't take long before I was taking this foot long cock all the way into my throat. I deepthroated him several times, breathing through my nose and trying to stay calm. I even worked my throat muscles every time I got to the bottom. Bobbing faster and faster, I didn't care how much I was drooling, even when it dripped down across my tits. Hollowing my cheeks out with suction, I withdrew it until I felt the mushroom tip on my tongue. Pausing just a moment, I popped it out from my lips with a loud 'POP' sound. The guy on the other side moaned loudly, and I kept up his pleasure by stroking the glistening shaft below his head vigorously. I mixed in a gentle twisting motion as I slurped on the big head of his cock and in a few seconds, I heard a gentle knocking from the other side of the wall.

"Suck him deeper now," Greg commanded.

I immediately moved my hand and started slurping his cock deeper in my mouth. Within seconds, I felt his cock stiffen and start throbbing as he came. The first spurt flooded my throat and I involuntarily swallowed. I loved the feeling of his cock twitching on my tongue, and I especially loved feeling spurt after spurt of his warm cum filling my slutty mouth. I kept working his cock, trying to suck it completely dry until his orgasm subsided, but then my naughty side kicked in. I swallowed again and kept sucking, until his cock started deflating. He kept moaning and stuttering the whole time until I popped it out of my mouth for the last time. Withdrawing back through the hole, all I heard as he disappeared was a muffled "thank you".

Turning to Greg, I couldn't help grinning from ear to ear. He seemed equally pleased, before pointing behind me. Remaining on my knees, I spun around to see another hole in the wall, with another cock protruding through. This time it was an average sized Caucasian one.

"You've got more than one fan honey," Greg said smugly.

I didn't waste any time to think as I started all over the process of kissing and stroking this new stranger. Here's a secret about little ole me: I love sucking dicks. It's so much fun to me. I love feeling it in my mouth, and I enjoy the taste of it. It always makes me feel so dirty and powerful to give head and when my slut-mode gets activated my pussy usually drips down my thighs. This time was no different!

My pussy was humming again by this point, and I simply had to reach down and rub my aching clitty. As soon as I touched it, I moaned as it felt so damn good! Moaning with a mouthful of dick also makes for a good feeling on the other end, so he moaned too. I kept working my love bean in circles with my middle finger, and steadily kept bobbing my head, easily taking his cock into my mouth balls deep. Working my way quickly to my own orgasm, I didn't even try to stop my own moans and it helped speed up his orgasm as well. Before I could coax an orgasm out of my dripping twat, I heard the knock on the wall again.

"Don't swallow, the viewers will want to see it first, Princess."

I moaned in frustration at not achieving my own orgasm as the cock in my mouth burst. Spurt after spurt filled my mouth again, this time with a much saltier taste as he finally exhausted his balls. Sucking hard one last time to make sure I got every drop, I pulled him out of my lips and spun on my knees to face the camera. Opening wide to show the audience at home my prize, I quickly swallowed and opened wide again to show them it was gone.

"Good girl," Greg cooed. I can't lie, that turned me on even more! The next penis appeared through the first hole and I gobbled it up without hesitation. Surging with confidence, and horny beyond belief, I was genuinely enjoying all these men letting me suck them dry. Suddenly, I heard a knock behind me, and I pulled away from my primary duty to look back and I saw the most beautiful black cock sticking proudly through the second hole in the wall! It bulged in the middle of the shaft and the most delicious thought sprang to mind.

Hopping up off my knees, I positioned myself directly between the two cocks and judged the distance as being perfect. Reaching back between my legs, I guided this newfound BBC to my well lubricated womanhood and nuzzled the large head against my lips. Pushing backwards steadily, I eased the entire length into my dick-starved pussy, moaning loudly with every inch, until my sculpted ass touched the wall. He must've leaned into it, because suddenly he was pushing against my cervix! I took only a moment to enjoy the sensation before bending at the waist and leaning forward to renew my efforts of sucking the other cock. Just getting the head between my lips, I began to rock back and forth, pulling almost off the cock buried in my pussy, and taking the whole length of the other one down my throat. Reversing, I pushed back onto the cock conquering my pussy and sucked hard on the dick making its way back out of my mouth.

I got into a rhythm and basked in the feeling and knowledge that my young body was being spitroasted by two eager strangers, and that I would never know their names! Every time I went backwards, that big head would squash my cervix and stretch my honey walls, and every time I'd go forward the cock in my mouth would throb. I got a good speed going and it made my natural 34D's swing under me. Keeping one hand on the wall in front of me, I started massaging my boobs, teasing my nipple, and feeling an orgasm building back inside me. Back and forth I went, as my orgasm crept closer and closer. Knowing Greg was enjoying the show as well as how many people would potentially see this video had me horny as hell!

Just as my orgasm was about to hit, I heard almost simultaneous knocks on both walls. I could not have cared less! Finally releasing my pent-up orgasm had me moaning like an absolute whore. It crashed through my body like a jolt of lightning and I'm not sure how I kept rocking back and forth. My cunt clenched tight, and I felt the BBC begin painting my young womb with his thick seed. I must've stopped moving at this point because the next thing I felt was him pounding me through his orgasm. At the same time the cock in my mouth exploded, accompanied by a series of loud moans from the other side of the wall. Still in my orgasmic bliss, my mouth had come open. His cock slipped out and I felt each squirt of his warm fresh load land on my face, but I luckily had my eyes closed.

Recovering quickly after the last squirt, I opened my eyes to see his cock had disappeared, so I slipped off the BBC, and quickly turned around to suck it clean. Another secret I'll share: I absolutely love cleaning cocks after they've fucked me! I adore the mixed tastes of my own pussy juices, his cum, and his slightly sweaty cock. Finishing up, I turned to face the camera, and I'm not sure why I did but I smiled big and gave two thumbs up, simply because I was having the time of my life! Not having any sex since that Superbowl party had left me frustrated and this was absolutely worth every second of that involuntary celibacy.

I didn't really stop to consider the cum that was still on my face, since I've long appreciated a good facial. I love cum, and I honestly view it as my prize for all my hard work during a good blowjob or hand job, so I was wearing this load proudly! Greg motioned for me to turn around, I did and bent over and let him get a good view of my freshly fucked pussy. I bent at the waist with my ass to the camera and reached down and spread my tender labia for all the folks at home to get a good view of my creampie.

The next dick to come through the wall was another BBC, and I halfway expected to see a second one come through the other hole. I was a little disappointed when one didn't appear right away, but I focused my attention on the task at hand. Massaging my breast had felt so good, so I decided this time that this beautiful black cock would get to enjoy them too. Sucking on it briefly to get it nice and lubed up, I popped it out from between my lips and stood up on my knees to get to the right height.

Plopping the thick and heavy meat down on my chest, I squished my tits together and began working them up and down along the saliva slick shaft. His cock was so warm between my ample tits, and I could feel the heat radiating out of it. I alternated between rolling my boobs around in circles and bouncing them up and down the girthy shaft. I moaned and let a big clump of saliva escape my lips to drop down on my cleavage for more lubrication. He was beyond ready to explode, and I just knew this guy had been masturbating during his wait.

The knock on the wall came, and I'm positive I had a coquettish grin on my innocent, cum covered face, because I looked forward to getting my reward. My throbbing pussy was leaking the mixture of its own juices as well as the load of semen down my powerful thighs and it was only heightening the pleasure coursing through me. With a loud grunt, the monstrous man meat between my titties erupted like a volcano with a fresh load of warm sperm, first hitting the underside of my chin with surprising force. The rest of the squirts were noticeably less powerful which confirmed my suspicions that he had been edging this whole time. Each thick creamy squirt coated my supple full breasts until it was rolling down towards my nipples. When his cock was spent, I sucked it one time deep and hard and savored the flavor, before watching it disappear back through the hole. Feeling the cum oozing down my tits, I looked down to see my nipples, rock hard enough to cut glass, and a big glob of semen was about to drip off. Not wanting to waste any, I scooped the cum off my nipple, flicking it in the process, which felt deliriously good.

Turning to face the camera once more, I winked and shoved my finger in my mouth to suck it clean. The taste of his cum was noticeably sweeter than the others, and at that moment I wanted so much more! My cum drunk mind didn't care about anything except needing more! Luckily, I waited only a moment before the next dick appeared and I crawled like a cat on my hands and knees to the wall and started sucking on it hungrily, like a dehydrated man in the desert. This BBC was about 9 inches and thick, with the most beautifully shaped head; what a work of art! I thoroughly enjoyed feeling it bounce off my tonsils as I enthusiastically sucked and drooled on it. After a few minutes, I pulled it out of my tired jaws, and stroked it with both hands and cooed my approval and infatuation of this gorgeous manhood at my disposal.

"Fuck me," came a deep voice from the other side.

It was probably just an expression, but I took it literally as I positioned myself to take him doggystyle. Driving my sopping wet cunny back on him, he stretched me so sweetly and it made my knees weak! I bounced on it forcefully and it took only a few seconds of bouncing on that gloriously perfect cock before my second orgasm sprang on me without warning. The air was filled with lustful grunts, my porn-star moans, his groans of enjoyment, my gushing pussy squelching every time it was filled with cock, and the loud slapping of my perfect ass on the wall. As I was finally coming down from this thunderous orgasm, I heard that same deep voice from the other side.

12