Lara's Glorious Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gimme that ass girl."

Well he didn't have to tell me twice. Sliding off, I had only a short readjustment before the bulbous head was straining against my tight sphincter. I breathed deep and pushed back gently, trying to open my balloon knot like Chinese Handcuffs. With an audible pop, the head invaded my ass and began opening me up. Working slowly back and forth until I could finally take every inch, my ass cheeks once again rested on the wall. I was trying to get adjusted to the new size of my asshole clamped tight around this monstrous cock when he began fucking me from behind. Startled, I yelped but I never ran from it. The weird but oddly pleasurable feeling of pressure from something so big raiding the depths of my tushy pushed me back towards Nirvana quickly as I felt sensations I had only felt once before.

Sweating, covered and filled with cum, my ass was the only place left unmarked by this experience and I desperately wanted to change that at this point. I began panting like a bitch in heat as we worked together in synch to reach a simultaneous climax. The pounding my puckered starfish was taking endured and then my anal orgasm hit. I squealed and hollered from the intensity of the new feeling of a different type of orgasm that I had only heard of, as the rest of my body was spasming in uncontrollable, chaotic, mind-blowing pleasure. It must've made my packed fuckhole clamp down as I faintly heard the knocking signaling the flood that was shortly to arrive. When it did, my anal cavity got stretched even more from the hard throbbing that coursed through his manhood. The warm flood of semen pleasantly surprised me and activated a smaller vaginal orgasm and I nearly blacked out as I slumped against the wall, cum drunk and satisfied.

When I finally opened my eyes, Greg was grinning wolfishly, clearly proud of his Princess. I realized my ass was now vacant except for the warm cum and I slumped to my knees in exhausted ecstasy.

"Only a couple more now Kitten," said Greg, causing me a satisfied smile. The remaining few cocks to come through the holes in the walls were all Caucasian, and I emptied their balls by handjobs and blowjobs. The delicious ball nectar they gave me was all swallowed, one at a time, so I could relish in the flavors I was getting to enjoy. When no more strangers appeared, I looked expectantly at Greg.

"Looks like we're done Princess. Look at how gorgeous you look, covered and dripping with cum."

He brought the camera closer and did a tour of my bronzed body, going behind me as I bent over and showed him my gaping asshole and well used pussy, both dripping with cum. Next, he came around in front of me and zoomed in on my luscious breasts, as I used my hands to lift them up and show off the coating of cum that was drying on them and my still hard nipples. Finally, he panned up to my face, and I couldn't help smiling proudly, knowing I was wearing a thick load of creamy cum as a trophy on my sweet innocent girl-next-door face. I blew a kiss to the camera and at last he turned off the recording.

"Time to go hun. Daddy is so proud of you!" Greg beamed.

"Thank you, Daddy! Can I have my clothes now?" I asked.

"Oh no, Princess. We're going to walk out of here proud and showing you off like the trophy you are. We want everyone to see the cum prizes you've worked so hard for. Don't worry, you won't get arrested, you're just walking through an erotic store, and your chariot is outside the front door."

I was instantly terrified. Greg opened the door, and I was frozen in place. Greg smiled knowingly and offered his hand towards me. I reached out and put my hand in his and he pulled me towards the door. Taking a deep breath, I stepped out into the dark hallway and he led me out into the store. When I came out into the light of the store, everyone started clapping, cheering, and whistling! I went from terrified, to embarrassed, to delighted. Immediately comfortable that I was being admired instead of shamed, I smiled and waved at everyone and strutted through the store with my shoulders back and my impressive tits thrust out. Walking past several people, I tried to figure out which guys I had sucked and fucked. I settled on the fact that it must be the ones who were smiling the broadest and cheering the loudest.

Making it back to the truck, we both laughed at the fun I just had. It dawned on me that Greg hadn't stopped to check out with the items we picked out.

"Daddy, I thought you were buying me the stuff we picked out?" I asked, suddenly deflated.

"I did Kitten," he said as he reached around behind my seat and pulled out two big shopping bags. "I got everything we picked out, and a few more items I wanted to get you and that I wanna use on you."

He began pulling certain items out of the bags. Greg had picked out a remote-controlled vibrator, a couple different jeweled butt-plugs, a few plugs with various length furry tails, and even a leather collar! But what surprised me the most was when he pulled out a life size horse cock dildo! He looked me up and down with a devilish grin and placed it back in the bag. My mouth had dropped open, too astonished I was to speak.

"Next time, Kitten, next time," he purred as he drove me home, with me still completely naked in his front seat.

12