Lara's Housemate Joins the Fun

Story Info
Big titted housemates get their needs met.
3.3k words
4.07
34.2k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grunit89
grunit89
70 Followers

Lara hadn't had sex in three weeks. Her last time had been a fortnight before her partner went away on a business trip for a month and that had been for just a single orgasm. Not even a quickie in the airport had been on the cards and it had left her craving some attention. She'd complained to her housemate Steph about it, both girls had been in a dry spell, partially due to the pandemic and because of work.

Steph had been slightly happier about Lara's partner going on a work trip because it meant on the odd fortnight they did have sex she didn't have to hear her busty housemate enjoy what little amount of his thick cock she got. Some of the nights she'd imagined getting a nice cock in her perfectly trimmed pussy while Lara was getting laid, some nights she'd even imagined Lara being there sucking on her big 12J breasts as they bounced with each cock thrust. For her part Lara had imagined Steph in the bed with her as well, not with her partner's cock involved, because he rarely lasted long enough to fulfill her needs let alone two women. She'd seen Steph in her underpants getting her washing, they'd been to the beach and her big breasts had almost exploded after being struck by a wave and she'd wanted to see what her gorgeous housemate was hiding.

Jack was tired of working, he'd been doing nothing but hospital work for months and finally had a week of leave. He couldn't go anywhere due to the pandemic and restrictions and he'd been getting nothing but sexually frustrated because a twice daily wank was not the same as being balls deep in a dripping wet pussy. Lara had seen that he was off in a day's time and had messaged asking to see him, knowing he'd be able to fulfill her needs, or at least fill her holes. Excited when he was coming over she excitedly told Steph, warning her that she may need to go out, or at the very least put on some noise cancelling headphones. Steph playfully asked Lara if she'd share him once she was done, because surely a week was too long for just one person. Jack for his part was excited, the prospect of at least a whole day's sex was something that would brighten his week to no end.

He arrived on the Friday afternoon after Lara was home from work, he looked exactly as she'd remembered him. Easy smile, big broad shoulders, big arms, thick muscular body to big legs, bulge in his shorts drawing her eyes. He laid his bag down and stepped into the apartment closing the door. Fingers tracing back into her thick curly hair he pulled her in for a deep passionate kiss. His other hand grabbing as much as her 14L cup breast as he could. Lara could feel her pussy flooding with his touch, her hand grazing over his bulge, feeling it expand under his shorts. She broke his kiss and guided him back to her room, almost rushing back to her ready bed.

He closed the door behind him and looked around her room, there stood a radiantly happy Lara, already tugging her dress down over her massive round tits, barely encased in her bra. She pointed to two cameras she'd set up in the room, one a nanny cam she'd bought online hidden in a bear and a go pro she'd been hoping to film her sexcapade. He grinned as he removed her dress past her ankles and told her to turn around so he could unleash her tits. Her L cup clasp undone she felt his big arms encircle her from behind as he kissed her neck and caressed her now free breasts. He released her and tugged her panties to the ground and she turned to watch him reveal his thick muscular torso and strip his now tighter shorts. She knelt down to tug his underpants down, his thick 8 inch cock sprung up to attention in front of her eyes and she engulfed its head in her mouth, sucking him deeply down her throat. She felt her mouth flood with some of his precum, its sweetness driving her to suck more of his thick cock deeper down her throat. She felt her wetness increasing, with more and more flooding her tight pussy as she sucked his cock, stuffing its width down as far as she could take.

Jack bent down, squeezing her tits and nipple, guiding her to her feet. His dick was dripping in Lara's spit and his precum, pulsing with his arousal. He pushed Lara over, her tits hanging as she bent doggy style over her bed. To be honest she was feeling a tad disappointed that she'd not had a lot of attention paid to her pussy despite her deepthroating, that was until she felt his tongue caress her pussy lips. She could only imagine what it looked like from her teddy cam, her big tits hanging low onto the bed and her muscular friend face deep in her snatch lapping up her juice. She felt an orgasm building as he sucked and licked her clit, no fingers had touched either of her holes as she slowly built and built from his attention. With his sucking on her clit Lara's first orgasm hit her hard, buckling her legs slightly as she gushed her juice out of her pussy onto his waiting tongue.

Jack wiped his mouth and aimed his thick cock head at her now waiting entrance. He coated the head with her juice and his spit and slowly pushed his cock into her waiting hole. Lara was still getting over her orgasm as she felt his width start to push into her. It had been a long time since she'd had a cock and the lack of fingering meant her tight pussy had to work to take his size. He gently pushed his dick in inch by inch, coating his length with her soaking pussy juice. Lara looked across to her camera, her eyes wide as Jack bottomed out in her tight hole. She felt his heavy balls tap up against her clit and she moaned with satisfaction as her pussy accommodated his cock. Her legs started to shake as he slowly thrust his entire length into and out of her, her next orgasm building not too far away. Her heavy tits dragged on the bed, her stiff nipples rubbing on her sheets as he started to pick up his tempo. She felt his length hit her tight pussy with increasing power and speed, working up to a deep hard pounding, his big balls slapping up against her clit sending waves of pleasure into her body. Lara was moaning louder and louder, pushing herself back into Jack trying to take as much of his cock as possible as she bucked up on his dick, cumming hard with a deep groan.

Lara melted into the bed, her pussy twitching post orgasm, sliding off Jack's rock hard dick. She rolled onto her back and he pulled her legs apart to once again slide his length into her hole. It was less powerful thrusting but it went and stayed deep as he paid a lot of attention to her massive tits, sucking on her already hard nipples as he pressed deeper into her. He pushed up on the bed and pulled her ankles onto his broad shoulders, with his strong arms pulling her hips close into his. Her perfect boobs rocked as her deeply fucked her pussy, his balls tapping on her back door as she felt him push further and further into her. Lara rubbed her clit slowly at first as she felt her pussy become somehow even wetter as his dick brought her closer to another orgasm, his grinding deep as well as attention to her nipples took her over the edge and she gasped as a surprisingly powerful orgasm hit her. Jack watched as her eyes widened with surprise and her mouth made an inviting O as he felt her already tight pussy grip his cock as she came.

He pulled out of her dripping hole and positioned her head off the bed. Guiding his big dick back into her mouth he slowly pushed until she had deep throated him once again. He'd been holding off exploding with a lot of suppressed cum for a while now and could feel it wanting to blast free. Lara was sucking down his cock easily as he watched her throat expand to take his width. Soon his balls were tapping on her face as he fucked it, her nipples hard with her arousal as her pussy kept dripping. He pulled his cock out and hung his balls for her to suck as his dick pulsed, became incredibly hard and then shot rope after rope of thick white cum onto her chest. She could feel his balls twitch in her mouth as she sucked them, massaging her tongue on them to squeeze out the last of his load. He stroked his dick as he came, firing more cum onto her big chest. With a gasp he reluctantly removed his balls from her mouth, his sensitive cock slowly decreasing in size. Lara looked down at her tits, covered but not coated, she knew she could get some more cum out of him. She looked back at the bear cam, annoyingly it would have been obscured by jack's frame, and she wanted to see him spray her tits again and again.

Jack wiped the cum off her chest with the fantastically placed wet ones and lay on the bed next to her. She smiled as her pussy twitched with excitement, there was a good night ahead for them and Lara was excited for some more dick once he was ready. What they didn't know was that half way through being drilled from behind Steph had arrived home, heard the sex that was going on and was two rooms away, naked, fingering herself to a stifled orgasm just as Lara herself had cum. She was waiting for Lara to get up so she could find out if Jack was still here, and if her housemate had a rosy glow and massive grin on her face. Jack left the room to use the bathroom and Steph caught a glimpse of him through her ajar door as he walked his muscular rugby body down the hall. It was then she decided she would try her hand at joining in.

She put on a low-cut top with her best bra, a g string and some short shorts and waited for jack to get back into Lara's room. One he was back in she quietly left the house and walked outside to clear her head. Once she returned, she loudly let herself into the house and dropped her keys like she usually would. Calling out to Lara she walked up to her door and knocked on it before letting herself into her room. Lara looked a bit shocked at her housemate's bold entrance, and even bolder cleavage on view. Steph saw her beautifully curvy housemate lying with her massive tits spectacularly on view for a muscular sex partner. Jack looked up at her, tearing his eyes away from Lara's rack to look at Steph with a slightly puzzled expression. Steph only took off her top and jeans in front of them both and announced her desire to join in, both Lara and Jack's mouths were slightly agape as they both said yes and she unhooked her bra letting her perfectly round 12J's free.

Hoping Jack's cock was capable of round two she made her way for the bed as it started to spring into life. She ignored him going straight for Lara, kissing her passionately as she'd thought about doing so many times before. She pushed her impressive chest into Lara's even bigger one as she kissed her, pushing her already wet pussy onto Lara's thigh. She then kissed her neck followed by her chest and sucked on her nipples as she worked her way down Lara's body. For the second time that day Lara had someone lick her pussy, suck on her clit and bring her arousal level impossibly higher. Jack just watched, ever hardening cock in hand as he watched a new, gorgeous and busty brunette bring his sex partner to orgasm. Within minutes she had two fingers pumping Lara's fucked pussy whilst slurping on her clit as she came again. After she came, Steph moved her attention over to Jack moving quickly to suck on his newly hard dick and Lara picked up her camera. She dragged her heavy tits down his stomach pulling his dick into her mouth as she pulled them backwards. Steph sucked what was left of Lara's juices and Jack's cum off his shaft and balls, working her way down to the base of his cock and taking him as deep as Lara had. She was settling into a perfect rhythm of depth and speed Lara gently played with her clit, loving how wet she'd become.

Steph looked up from Jack's cock and said it was her time for some attention. Lara passed the camera to Jack and lay on her back, pulling Steph up onto her face. Jack moved back down to Lara's wet pussy, sliding his heavy cock in with more ease than before. Steph faced him, holding up her huge boobs as she felt Lara's masterful tongue lick her aching mound. Lara's tongue moved faster and deeper as Steph watched Jack's cock stretch her pussy again. He spread Lara's legs further apart to push as deep as he could into her, the vibrations from her moans sending waves of pleasure through Steph's clit. He pushed harder and deeper until both busty girls neared an almost perfectly timed orgasm. Steph came into Lara's mouth just before Jack's cock pushed her over the edge. She climbed off her face, contently sighing as Lara breathed heavily on her back as Jack slowly pulled his hard cock out of her still twitching pussy. Steph climbed on top of Lara, once again kissing her passionately as their big tits pushed against each other. Her wet pussy too inviting to resist for Jack.

He pushed the hard, glistening head of his dick up against her primed hole, her pussy was a tight fit as she slowly engulfed his cock bit by bit. He worked his meat in gently, stretching her with his size until like Lara, his balls were tapping up against her clit. She let out a low moan into Lara's mouth once Jack was completely inside her. His slow pace building until like before his heavy balls were slapping into her clit as he pounded her tight pussy. Lara kept kissing her housemate deeply, squeezing her round tits as Jack stretched her out, loving each moan she made as his dick slid into her. Steph couldn't believe how good the cock that was fucking her was, nor could she believe her busty housemate was beneath her and playing with her tits. She felt her second orgasm build up and she cried out all of Jacks meat slamming into her made her cum. Panting she rolled off Lara and gently sucked on her housemates tits. Jack told them to 69 with Lara on top.

Steph couldn't move fast enough to get her mouth back onto Lara's clit, hoping shed get to see Jack's cock pump her housemates snatch as much as it had hers. Camera in hand he slid his slippery dick back into Lara's pussy, she sighed as his dick filled her again, but then she felt his thick purple head push up against her back door. Steph's eyes opened as she saw Jack pull out of Lara's hole and push further back. She sucked on her clit as she saw his dick slide slowly into what she assumed was a very tight arse. Lara tried to relax as the first dick to touch her back door in a year was a large thick one and felt the head slide in with only some difficulty. The attention to her clit and Jack's dick being half way into her back end made her pussy constantly drip onto Steph's face. Soon Jack was ¾ of the way into her hole and was slowly fucking her while she panted and moaned. Eventually his balls were touching Steph's nose and Lara was completely incoherent as her arse was stretched and filled. She came hard, cock buried to the hilt and clit sucked, squirting some pussy juice onto her hot housemate's face, clamping down on her favourite dick.

She had to have a moment as Jack removed his cock from her arse, it gaped slightly as it returned to normal from being so full. Steph thought the anal had been so hot, but wasn't sure if the first time she wanted to try it would be with such a big dick. Lara pushed Steph onto her back and told her to pull her knees up to her tits. Those big round J's were between her knees as Lara rubbed her clit and pussy, the wetness pushed down until Lara was slurping on Steph's clit and pushing soaked fingers into her back door. Jack handed Lara the lube from her drawer and she applied a liberal amount to his cock. She pulled him back to her nervous housemate then lay beside her. Jack placed the tip of his dick against her tight arse hole but didn't push. Lara gently rubbed her housemate's pussy, nibbling her neck and kissing her gently. Slowly Jack's cock entered Steph's anus, the lube made it easy to get half of his length in, and Lara felt her pussy flood on her fingers from the stimulation.

She could only take small amounts at a time but soon his whole cock was buried in her and her eyes were wide as he slowly pulled out and pushed into her back door. With a bit more lube his cock was slowly fucking her tight hole, the camera catching his width and length disappearing into her as she took his dick. Her big tits slowly moving with each thrust, increasing as he put slowly more and more power into his trusts. Although he couldn't go as hard as he could with Lara, Steph was getting more and more comfortable with his dick buried inside her. Her pussy flooding she cried out as she felt an orgasm building again. Jack placed his whole dick inside her arse and pushed two fingers into her pussy as he was buried to the hilt. Steph had shocked face as she spasmed on his cock, clamping down as she was double penetrated and came.

Jack slowly removed his aching meat out of her arse hole, she winced as it slid out completely. He slowly stroked his cock as Lara pushed Steph's tits together, asking for his cum. He got Steph onto her knees in front of the nanny cam and had Lara stroke his cock while he filmed. She slowly pulled his dick and sucked his balls until he was almost ready to blow and then told Steph to push her tits together for his cum. As he started to spray more ropes of perfect cum out of his dick Lara aimed his first few shots at her housmates open mouth, hitting her face and mouth followed by her big tits. Steph moaned as the hot cum hit her tongue and tits, her arse already wanting some more action. She sucked the tip of Jack's dick clean with cum dripping down her tits and leant back with a grin to Lara. Already excited for the next adventures they could have.

grunit89
grunit89
70 Followers