Lara's Milf Reveal

Story Info
Milf shares with students.
914 words
3.91
11.5k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjjzzz69
jjjzzz69
11 Followers

Both of my kids were in college, so Lara and I visited every 2 or 3 months. Lara always dressed her normal way sometimes in a mini-skirt and tank top, shorts, tight jeans, mini dress just whatever she wore at home.

Couple of my son and daughter's friends and roommates started calling her a Milf. Even the girls picked it up. My kids finally mentioned it and asked what they should do.

Lara said do not worry too much about it because she had been hearing it since she had kids. She heard it at work and even around the neighborhood. She asked if they minded the way she looked when we visited, and they said no. This was the way she has always looked. Lara then asked them if she could have some fun with it and they said sure.

We planned to visit in a couple weeks, so Lara got to work. She ordered a cropped Milf top and a little white mini. The only thing was under the title Milf it said "Man, I Like to Fish". We happened to visit as the school was having a festival with a lot of water events for the students and visitors.

When you are up north you take advantage of every decent warm day. This was going to be a beach day even though the school was over 100 miles from a beach on the Great Lakes. Not like the beaches we enjoyed down south.

Lara got ready and we hit the road with her Milf shirt on and the tight white miniskirt. As usual she wore no bra and a tiny thong over her tight shaved cunt. We stopped for gas on the way and the entire station watched as Lara bounce in to get us a drink. Quite a nice reaction she said.

We got to the school and Lara walked into my daughters apartment with my son, all of their friends, and roommates. Their eyes bulged out just like the front of the boys shorts. Lara laughed and said they were right, she was a Milf and loved to fish.

One of the girls took her aside and told her Milf meant "Mom, I'd like to fuck" Lara acted surprised and said if that was what it meant, she could let them see what they were missing.

We went to all events and Lara was eventually soaked from head to toe. Somewhere along the way her thong disappeared and as she came down the huge slip and slide, her tight slit was on display. Everyone then encouraged her to try it again and they would all go.

I also noticed my daughter was definitely following in her moms footsteps and seemed to have quite a few admirers. A few of the guys told me they saw where she got her looks and attitude from. I thanked them and said, like mother like daughter.

After it was over all the girls and boys thanked her and apologized for calling her a Milf. Of course, Lara said she was honored that all the young boys and girls wanted to fuck a 45-year-old woman. She said she might give a few a chance to try out some goods.

Thy were all begging to be chosen and Lara said it would be a hard decision. Lara asked me if I minded if she went to our daughters apartment with a few of her friends. I said it would be fine but, remember anything she did could affect our kids in a positive or negative way.

She said she had already talked to both and they were fine with her getting close to a few. Their friends had been begging for months and they knew of their moms exploits. They knew their mom liked to have fun and she was kinda slutty. She said she would be ready to head back home around midnight.

I told her to take her time and, have fun and I would get a hotel close to the school. I was sure there would be some great stories to tell once we got back home.

Lara came back to the hotel around 2am. She went to take a shower and said she had fun. She did say that our daughter was becoming quite the cock sucking slut. Lara said her and our daughter had double teamed 3 of her classmates, and had shared all 3 loads of jism.

When it came to fucking, our daughter refused letting Lara know, her pussy and ass were still virgin. Lara said she fucked 2 other roommates while our daughter licked and sucked her pussy and the thick dick fucking Lara. Lara said she then sucked and licked the thick creampie out of her messed up cunt. She said she was quite good and sucked her clit to another orgasm.

We were quite pleased she was keeping her virginity, while still pleasing her boyfriends and girlfriends.

The next morning around 11 am, we drove back home. About 1 pm when we stopped for food, Lara tasted and drained a thick Italian sausage that worked at the restaurant. Tony never charged when we ate at his restaurant and Lara always promised she would make it up to him. I think this could become a regular stop for us.

Lara rode the rest of the way home naked and playing with herself. I later also enjoyed some great roadhead. Excellent weekend trip with a real Milf.

jjjzzz69
jjjzzz69
11 Followers