Lara's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand the three victim's families have pooled their money to buy him,' the Bailiff commented. "They will probably be the only bidder and they have also set up a replica of his dungeon in one of their basements. He'll be dead in a year, if he's lucky."

After the man was flogged for forty strokes, the Bailiff's prediction came true, the families making the single $10,000 bid for the man. They also paid, in advance, the $10,000 penalty for his death whenever it occurred. Doomed, the man was led away in chains and shoved into the back of a windowless van. Lara wondered if his transfer from the van to his waiting basement dungeon would be the last time he saw daylight. She suspected that was so. "Not so cocky now are you, you bastard?" Lara thought at the man.

Cassandra, the young woman next to Lara was next and was grabbed by two Deputies and marched to the front of the steps. As with the two before, she was forcibly stripped by the Deputies ripping off her shift, leaving the trembling woman naked for the crowd. The Bailiff read out her crimes and sentence. Apparently she had poisoned her unfaithful husband and his sometime mistress. The husband died but the mistress recovered. Her sentence, as Lara expected, was again, Category 3 Slave for Life.

"Slave will face the courthouse, spread her legs, bend over, grasp her ankles and hold position," the Bailiff ordered again. He kept the terrified woman waiting, letting the crowd enjoy the view, before finally using his air gun to insert the slave registration and tracking device in her right butt cheek. As Lara expected, there were a lot of buyers coming up to inspect and handle the woman, so the inspection period dragged out for some time. Twenty-four and beautiful, this woman's sale would be the fiercest auction of the day. Finally the inspection was over and the woman was dragged down to the flogging station. The woman had been sentenced to thirty strokes, so she was in for a bad time.

The woman endured her flogging well after struggling and cursing while she was lifted into position off the ground by her bound hands and had her legs spread as widely as the two Deputies could possibly make them. They obviously wanted to display her as lewdly as possible to encourage the bidders. She endured the whipping of her ass and backside with only soft whimpers and a few quiet tears. It was only when the executioner moved to her front and began whipping her breasts that she began to scream. The screams moderated as the whipping moved to her legs but reached a crescendo when the flogging reached her widespread crotch, first from the front and finally from behind. By the time her thirty strokes were finished, she could barely croak a protest. She was dragged down and taken to the auction block.

Bidding was now spirited, the bidding quickly passing $100,000 then $200,000; the poor girl was finally sold for $255,000. That was notable enough, but the long bidding process apparently gave her time to recover and when her purchaser tried to put her in his limousine, she attacked him, even drawing blood. The Bailiff cracked out an order and it was apparent to Lara that Cassandra would be lucky to survive the next twenty-four hours, depending at this point, entirely on the mercy of her purchaser.

Finally it was Lara's turn. She was shoved forward to the front of the steps, but, trembling violently, was allowed to remove her own robe. The Bailiff announced her crime and sentence and, not being enslaved, she was taken immediately to the flogging station. By this time the crowd was beginning to disburse, but there were still several hundred people watching as she was hoisted up by her bound hands and her legs spread open by the deputies.

Lara was terrified. Originally, she had been sentenced to thirty lashes, but because she was getting flogged here with a strap rather than with the crueler cat, her strokes were increased by ten. She had already seen the effect of thirty strokes on Cassandra and tried not to imagine those plus an additional ten on her own tight little body. Unfortunately, in another moment or so, she knew she wouldn't have to imagine anymore.

The crack of the first stroke on her tight, bare ass, took her breath away. Her ass was small and firm, something she was proud of, but the flesh offered little in the way of padding to absorb the strapping. She had never even been hit before and the feeling was beyond her imagination. Before she could even scream, the next stroke fell. Even though Lara could feel the welts raising on her body, she tried to remain quiet, mentally counting the blows, hoping it would soon be over. The executioner was leisurely, starting at her ass and working down almost to her knees and then back up to her back. The strap was especially painful when it impacted an area that had already felt its bite.

After ten strokes, he moved around to her front. Lara gritted her teeth, knowing what was coming but was still shocked enough to scream when the first stroke was directly across her tender breasts and nipples. Like her butt, she was not overly endowed, only a "C" cup and there was little enough to absorb the strapping. She felt her nipples swell from the pain and, looking down, saw a livid red stripe across her breasts. The next stoke was in the same place, causing another scream, before he began moving down for three strokes on her torso, one just below the swell of her tits, the next across her stomach and the last just above her pelvis.

When he got to her pelvis he stepped back, so that instead of the strap hitting across her entire body, only the tip struck her full on her clit, and the next stroke cracked rght on her vagina. Lara now began to scream in earnest. Holding his position, he proceeded down her right leg, one stroke just below her vagina, the net mid-thigh and the last, just above the knee. His position meant that when the lash struck, it wrapped around her legs, stinging the top, inside and even the back as the tip cracked around.

Satisfied, he moved over to the other leg, giving it essentially the same three strokes. The final two strokes were back on her burning vagina, first the lips and then her clit. Then he finished with a stroke across her stomach and with two more strokes across her breasts. At this point Lara could barely even moan. She was still alert enough to notice when he positioned himself directly on front of her. "Twenty-eight strokes so far, twelve more to go," she thought dazedly.

"No, please, no more," she begged in a hoarse voice as he limbered up. Ignoring her pleas, the next six strokes were given directly on her spread-open vagina, the tip of the lash on each stroke curling around to strike the entire crack of her ass, including her now-swollen and throbbing asshole. Nevertheless, worse was yet to come as he positioned himself behind her, the six strikes of the lash now striking her spread-open ass and curling around to lash the entire length of her vagina, with the wicked tip striking directly on her clit.

Semi-aware, Lara was taken down and carried back to the transport van. She was shoved into the back of the van, lying on the floor between the two rows of seats. They slammed the back, not bothering to handcuff her to the overhead rail. As the van moved out, Lara lay there feeling sorry for herself, until she remembered that four people came out in the van; she was the only one going back.

Back at the jail, they let her retain the robe and put her back in her cell. The jail jumpsuit would have been just too painful on her abused body. Lara was able to rouse herself when lunch came and, after eating, stood up and removed her robe. A male guard stopped to watch as she examined herself in the small metal mirror over her sink. Lara ignored him; after you have been stripped naked and strung up with your legs spread out in front of hundreds of people, one pervert guard was nothing. Her ass and back was crossed by raised, bruised-looking welts matching the ones on her breasts stomach and legs. Unable to examine her anal area in the mirror because the mirror was set too high, Lara sat down on her cot and spread her legs so she could examine her vaginal area. As expected it was bruised, red and swollen, but the lash hadn't broken the skin even in this, her most tender area. Satisfied with her inspection, Lara put the robe back on and gingerly lay down on her cot. Disappointed that the show was over, the guard moved off.

That evening after dinner, her "friend" the Scheduler came by. Tapping on her bars to get her attention, he watched as Lara stood up and moved over to the cell door. "Take off the robe and let me have a look at the damage," he asked.

"Fuck you," Lara replied.

"You already have. I can always change your schedule," he reminded her.

Lara shrugged, dropped the robe and stepped back so he could examine her. After a moment she turned around so he could see her back and ass. After giving him a moment to look, she picked up the robe and slid it back on. "They really worked you over," he said sympathetically, "But, believe me, it would have been worse with the cat. I have seen women like you seeping blood from dozens of spots all over their breasts, cunts and asses. Remember each stroke of the cat has nine lashes and covers a wider area, so they can just strike the same area, over and over. Eventually something gives, usually the prisoner's skin."

He continued, "These punishments are meant to be brutal. The idea is to cut down on repeat offenders and it's worked. Since we initiated this new slavery and punishment scheme, our five-year repeat rate is ten percent rather than the fifty plus percent we used to have. Anyway," he said reaching into his pocket and pulling out a packet of pills, "I brought you these. They're pretty powerful pain killers and will help you get some sleep. You'll feel better by tomorrow and in another two and a half weeks; this will all just be a bad memory." He reached through the bars and handed her the pills.

"I thought pain killers were prohibited?" she questioned.

"They are, so take them now and hand me back the packet."

"Thank you," she said taking the pills with water from her little sink. She handed him the empty packet and, giving her a nod, the man walked away.


Lara's Punishment Chapter 3

ETB70

Five monotonous days later, Lara was once again woken up, handcuffed and escorted to the prep room. This time though, the facility was crowded with both men and women. Once again she was forced to strip and don a light cotton robe over her otherwise naked body. She had a light breakfast from a sparse buffet and then, when her name was called loaded into another windowless van with her hands cuffed to the overhead bar.

There were twelve people in the van, both men and women ranging from a stoic-looking man around seventy to a crying young teenage girl, maybe sixteen. After a few minutes the back doors were shut and the drive to the city park began. Punish details like this one were only held once a month, partly due to the fairly extensive site preparation and logistics they entailed and partly to make sure they drew sizable crowds to watch the festivities.

Most of her fellow passengers looked scared, a few terrified. Lara wondered if they were all scheduled for branding or if some had already had that are were now scheduled for a flogging. Lara was calmer. Yes, she was sure the branding would be very painful as it was happening, but compared to the flogging she had already endured, it really didn't scare her anymore. She was more worried about her Level 3 Punishment next week. To Lara, probably the worst thing about the branding was the requirement to show the brand immediately if she were stopped by the police for any offence at all. The requirement really meant immediately, even if she was in public. The law gave absolutely no thought to her dignity and modesty anymore.

After around thirty minutes, they arrived at the site, the van stopped, the doors were opened and they were all taken out one at a time. Lara looked at the raised platform where the branding would occur. She could already see faint heat waves from the brazier heating the branding irons. Apparently her van had arrived first and the group was led next to the platform and over to a long raised bar balanced on two sets of legs, rather like a swing set without swings. There were short chains hanging down, and as each person's name was called, they were moved over and their handcuffs attached to the chains over their heads. Lara was second in line while the teenage girl was first.

Lara noticed that there was a second bar arrangement next to theirs. One of the guards commented that that was for people being flogged. Two more vans arrived filled with people and the bars and their dangling chains began to fill up.

Finally all was ready and the girl ahead of her was taken down and led to the steps at the front of the low platform. She looked young, but she had to be at least sixteen since that was the minimum age for public punishment. Minors younger than that but over twelve could be flogged but only privately in the juvenile jail itself. Up on the platform, her crime and sentence were read out and, crying hysterically, she was forced to remove her robe and kneel down on some sort of platform, but from her position, Lara couldn't see exactly what it was. There were some sounds, maybe cuffs or straps going on, some begging from the young girl and finally a sizzling sound, immediately drowned out by a shrill scream. After a minute or so the screaming stopped and loud sobbing began. In another couple of minutes, the robed girl was brought back and put back on her chain. The guards turned next to Lara.

Lara was led around to the front of the platform and mounted the three steps to the top. Finally nervous and a little scared, Lara noticed the brazier with its bed of red-hot coals and the two branding irons sitting in the coals. She supposed they alternated using them so that the iron in use would always be red hot. Her crime and sentence were read out and she was ordered to remove her robe and then, completely naked, to mount a small platform and kneel on the deep and wide top step. Once in position with her naked ass facing the audience, straps were placed over her ankles, just below her knees and around her upper thighs, just below her vagina. The first two straps bound her firmly to the step itself she was kneeling on and the last to the wall between the step and the top of the platform. Lara was then forced to stretch her body out over the top of the platform. Next, her arms were stretched out over her head so that her hands could be fastened tightly to the far edge of the platform. Two wide straps secured her body to the top of the platform. Bound as she was, Lara could not move at all and she supposed that was the point.

Afraid to watch, she heard the executioner stirring the coals with the branding iron and then his steps as he moved toward her. Lara steeled herself. There was a sudden flash of searing pain as the brand was pushed into the flesh of her firm little left ass cheek. She could hear the sizzling sound clearly and smell her scorched flesh. For a split second, she was too stunned to scream, and then screamed louder than she ever imagined she could. The brand was held on for a couple of seconds and then removed.

Sobbing, Lara was unstrapped, gingerly donned her robe and was led down the steps and back to her chains, accompanied by the sounds of the clapping and cheering crowd. With her arms chained over her head, Lara was not able to touch the painfully throbbing brand on her ass, although she thought that was probably a good thing.

The rest of the branding group went similarly. Listening to their sentences, Lara realized enviously that most of these were just Level 1Sentences and would likely be released tomorrow after overnight observation.

The floggings came next. The flogging post was beside the platform and directly in front of Lara's group. The first victim was a woman about Lara's age, sentenced to thirty lashes. Lara watched in horror as the executioner spent most of his time on the woman's breasts, ass and vagina. By the end, the woman had quit screaming and could only moan as more and more little dripping spots of blood appeared on these tender portions of her body.

Watching the floggings, Lara decided she probably owed her scheduler friend at least another blowjob. Bad as her flogging had been, the cat flogging was just brutal and most of the prisoners were dripping blood as they were led back to their chains. Some had to be carried and once re-chained, could only sag, barely conscious, suspended by their arms. The penises and scrotums on the men and the nipples and vaginas on the women looked to be the worst, mostly she supposed because that was where most of the strokes were directed. The teenager in front of Lara moaned in terror. Lara knew from hearing her earlier sentence that she had been sentenced to Level 3 Punishment and was no doubt terrified to see the flogging she would get in another month.

Lara was grateful when the prisoners were finally loaded back into the vans and driven away. Back in the jail, the prisoners in the branded group were each examined by a nurse who covered the brand with an antibiotic ointment to prevent infection and then a soft bandage. There were mirrors on the wall so that Lara was finally able to examine her brand. It was a two inch circle with a diamond shape inside within which was a capital "F" for felon.

Later that evening, her scheduler friend once again visited her cell. Without even being asked, Lara stood up, dropped her robe and turned her back to him, showing him her brand. "At least they did a clean job of it", he commented. Reaching in his pocket, he pulled out a small tube of salve.

"They already covered it with salve," Lara commented.

"Yes, but theirs did have any pain medication in it," he answered.

Lara took the tube, carefully applied the salve and put the bandage back over the brand. Almost immediately the burning of the brand lessened.

"Thank you," she told him, handing back the tube.

He took the tube, nodded and left.


Lara's Punishment Chapter 4

ETB70

The day of Lara's third and last punishment finally dawned. She hadn't slept much that night, too nervous about this third, and no doubt worst, punishment. The branding and flogging had been bad enough, but this was going to be worse, last longer and not only that, be filmed as well. Although the video was supposedly only for training purposes, Lara worried that it would eventually find its way to the internet.

At 8:00 AM, Lara was taken from her cell into a prep area. As well as the disrobing bench she was used to at this point, there was also a toilet next to a stand with a large douche bag on one arm as well as a large enema bag on another.

A male punishment technician entered the room and unfastened her handcuffs. The prep technician ordered her, "Strip and use the douche first, followed by the enema. And yes, I am going to watch you to make sure you use the entire bags. I would also advise you to empty your bladder as completely as you can. Trust me, later you will be glad you did."

Humiliated, Lara stripped off her robe and under the watchful eye of the male technician thoroughly cleaned out her vagina with the water in the douche bag. The water was warm and, other than the audience, the procedure was not particularly uncomfortable. Lara stalled on the enema however, and the technician finally got angry and ordered her to get on her knees and bend over the disrobing bench. He spread her cheeks and inserted the nozzle deep in her rectum. Opening the valve and pushing on the bag, he squirted half the gallon bag into her bowels, then stopped the flow and ordered her to use the toilet. Lara was so full she thought she would burst and had to tightly clench her asshole to keep the water in as she made her way to the toilet.