All Comments on 'Large Lifestyle Ch. 04'

by Dirk1234

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
trent_treschmantrent_treschmanabout 11 years ago
Underrated Erotica

Thank you Dirk1234 for posting the Large Lifestyle chapters. I feel that it is currently an underrated series and I hope that changes soon because I find Rick and Carol's encounters to be realistic and reflective of our biological urges. The blowjob chapter was done in excellent detail. The progression from protected to bareback sex was well done and I hope there will be more of the latter in future chapters. The verbal banter between the two leads has also been good, so please continue the sex talk. Thanks for posting this work and I look forward to seeing you take these characters further.

Dirk1234Dirk1234about 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks Trent

I don't know if this group of stories is "underrated", I think they are getting pretty OK ratings. What IS surprising to me is how few people are reading them. I think the title might be throwing some people off. Not sure why I think that. I haven't received any feedback that's negative, I just have a feeling.

Some of my stories have been rated much worse, and yet have many more views. A couple other stories I've written who have similar or maybe slightly higher ratings to this group has many more views and comments. Thats why I think the title might be making people turn away. But whatevs. I had fun writing and I've received nothing but positive feedback. Trying to work on part 5 now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Who is Michelle ?

Name change confused me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous