Large Lifestyle Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirk1234
Dirk1234
91 Followers

The idea that he was having trouble cumming right now was somehow an additional turn on for Jessica. She imagined herself working hard, begging for him to cum down her throat or pump her pussy full of his seed. She could almost hear herself pleading, demanding, instructing him to give it to her.

Jessica picked up her coffee and sat down at her table, browsing the internet. A few minutes later, Rick and Carol came in. Carol's hair was still a mess and a big fat smile was plastered all over her face. Jessica wondered how many more times Rick had made her cum. Part of her hoped they wouldn't sit down with her because she didn't want to be confronted with Rick so soon after she began lusting for his body. She felt her hormones raging and her face flushed as she thought about how horny she was.

The other part of her wanted them to sit down with her more than anything, her body craved to be near Rick. Jessica had to figure out a way to get her raging hormones under control.

Carol and Rick did sit down with Jessica and they spent some time talking, figuring out what they were going to be doing for the next few days.

"Isn't Shannon's boyfriend hosting a big party at his house?" Jessica added. It wasn't really a question, it was happening, Jessica was going. But Carol hadn't committed yet.

"Yea, we should go Rick. It'll give you a chance to drink and meet some more of my friends."

"Uhm... ok. Yea sure, I don't know if I should be drinking though. It might not uhm... help my uh... health situation."

"Are you sick?" Jessica asked.

Rick grimaced and said, "I'm not feeling 100%. Might be the travel."

"Well, regardless, I think we should go."

Rick agreed and the trio continued to talk and drink their coffee. The girls filled Rick in on how school was going and some of the more interesting features of campus life. Some of this Rick had heard before from Carol, but a whole new light was being shed on everything now that he could see it in the flesh.

They planned for the party, what they would wear, how they would get there (walk) and what time they'd make their appearance (fashionably late).

When Rick and Carol left, they decided to walk around campus so Rick could see more in person before the sun went completely down.

"Excuse me mister, but did I catch you checking out Jessica while we were at the coffee shop?" Carol asked, poking Rick in the ribs and laughing.

Rick laughed and said, "Yea, she's uh... she's pretty well put together."

"Her tits are ginormous right?" Carol said, poking him more and brushing her hand over his crotch, and noticing that Rick's dick might be hard again.

"Yes, they are pretty substantial."

Carol felt Rick's dick again and decided that, yup, he was hard again. She felt herself getting horny again and looked around where they were. She noticed a library that she frequents and pulled Rick inside under the guise of "showing him around."

Carol led him through the large lobby and took the elevator to the 5th floor where "the stacks" are located. Basically all the books people would need to do a really intense research project, but may not be checked out all that often get sent upstairs. People go there to study because there's much less traffic and because of the content of the books.

Carol got off the elevator and knew they'd be OK by the sounds of utter silence... nothing. There shouldn't be that many people having mid-terms and research papers probably weren't due for another few weeks. As she cut their way through the aisles, Carol didn't see anyone. She could feel the butterflies in her stomach rising.

In of the farthest corners of the library floor, she stopped them. She was 99% sure no one would find them, but it was possible, and that possibility drove her wild. She drew Rick's face down to her level and kissed him passionately. Breathing heavily, she yanked the V of her tank top down below her breasts and shoved his face between them.

Rick's fingers manhandled her tits and pushed aside her bra, grunting when the button in the front popped and they spilled free. Carol could feel his dick hard and pressed against her stomach. She felt a little guilty that she might be putting more pressure on him, now that she was aware of his issue, but he didn't seem to mind.

"You want a little more dick you slut?" Rick said into her ear. Carol moaned as a response and pressed her breasts harder against his hands.

Saying nothing more, Rick spun her around and bent her over the nearest table. He reached up under her skirt and pulled her panties down, spanking her ass as he did so. Carol yelped in pain and prepared for the invasion of his penis. She was ready. She felt dirty. Naughty. As she looked out at the empty library with her tits on display and her ass up in the air, she knew she looked like a a tramp, and she loved it.

Hiking her skirt up to reveal her butt, Rick probed her crotch with his penis until he found his mark and drove it in, hard. Carol cried out again and then braced herself against the table as he began fucking her. She could see out a window, watching the students walking to various places all over the campus. The thought that someone might walk in on them while Rick was hammering her drove her wild. His dick felt amazing as always and she moaned deeply as he increased the tempo of his thrusts. As he grabbed onto her breasts again, she knew it wouldn't take her long.

"Just a little longer OK baby, I'm sorry. I'm just a horny slut." Carol loved the way this made her feel. "Make me cum baby, I need it."

Rick bent over and pulled her closer to him, his hands mashing her tits and growled in her ear, "Are you my horny bitch?"

Carol grunted as his dick jammed into her, sweat was beading on her face. "Yes, I'm such a horny bitch. Please make me cum, pleeasssseeeeee. I'm a slut who needs to cum all over your dick all the time."

Carols eyes rolled into the back of her head as her body was driven wild. She felt incredible, pure ecstasy, and yet she knew something greater was around the corner as her orgasm built. "Oh god baby, fuuuuuck. Punish me with that big dick!"

Rick's hands were holding onto her boobs like handle bars as he drove into her over and over. His fingers worked over her nipples softly, petting them and twisting them to torment her.

From around a corner, a freshman came walking towards them. She had been studying up in the stacks because she knew it was quiet. And it was quiet, until she'd heard the telltale signs of frantic love making.

Her name was Lacey and she'd never had sex herself, much less walked in on a couple going at it. The closest she'd ever come was seeing sex scenes in porn. She'd led a sheltered lifestyle that most men would have been surprised about given her athletic body, ample bosom and very pretty face.

She'd been spying on them, out of site, for a couple of minutes. Lacey was mesmerized by the size of Rick's dick and the site of it impaling Carol from behind. Rick's pants slid further and further down his body until they reached his ankles, revealing his solid ass. She'd always had a thing for guys with a big, muscular butt, and this mystery man was blessed in that department. She wanted to spank him and pictured herself grabbing his butt while he pushed his dick into her.

Lacey didn't want to sneak up on them and startle them, she didn't want them to stop. But she did want to be closer to the action. She HAD to touch this man that was going to town on the young woman. She moved quickly next to Carol and whispered "sssshhhh ssshhh its OK."

Carol was startled, how could she not be? But she was also so lost in the moment that she didn't care. Caution had gone out the window the moment Rick started fucking her like a stallion in heat. She didn't know who this young woman was, but none of that mattered right now. Carol stared wide eyed into the woman's eyes as her mouth opened for a loud moan.

Rick for his part was extremely interested in this turn of events. He noted right away that this mystery woman was wearing very flattering yoga pants and a low cut top that revealed very attractive breasts. Lacey used her left hand to reach down and touch Rick's thigh, slowly moving her hands towards his dick. His penis throbbed and Carol noted that, un-believeably, it got harder and bigger, even more blood in Rick's body rushing to it and stretching it.

Lacey cupped Carol's face with her right hand and kissed her gently on the forehead, saying "That's right baby, be a good girl and cum for your man. You know you need to." Lacey couldn't believe how forward she was being. The sweat beading on Carol's face made her look so hot.

Rick pulled his dick out for two seconds, allowing Lacey just enough time to grab a hold of it and feel its size and length. Then, just to be naughty, Lacey jammed two fingers inside Carol's pussy and gave her a few strokes before grabbing Rick's cock and guiding it back in. Rick's dick twitched again at the feeling of this strange woman guiding him into Carol; in the back of his mind he felt a spark that he hoped would maybe lead to him blowing his load, if Carol could hold out longer. Carol recognized that a strange woman had just fingered her for a short time and was incredibly aroused by this. She howled, unintelligible now as her mind was lost to the throbbing of her pussy.

Lacey, lost in the erotic moment now, took her shirt off over her head and removed her bra, her substantial C cup breasts spilling out. She moved closer to Rick, grabbed his head and pressed it to her breasts, shouting as his mouth clamped down on one of her tits. She looked down, loving the site of his huge dick plunging in and out of Carol's body. She reached her right hand down and began massaging Carol's clit and said "Let me hear you scream."

Rick leaned back and spanked her ass again, increasing his tempo even more. He knew it wouldn't be long. He pulled on her ponytail and made a guttural sound as he thrust into Carol. A few seconds later he felt her body quaking and then Carol screamed, a full throated loud scream. Lacey moved in front of her and covered her mouth, shoving her breasts in Carols face, muffling her shouts of insanity as her body careened through an incredible orgasm. Rick spanked her butt again as she continued to rock through another orgasm.

When her orgasm subsided, Carol pushed back on Rick's hips, needing a reprieve from his pounding. Part of her wanted to keep going to see if she and this woman could make him cum, but her body was wrecked. Carol got up and sat down in a chair at the table, her body shaking. She looked at Rick, tears of exertion streaming down her face and said "I'm sorry baby, I needed a break."

"That's OK. We uh... should probably get cleaned up before someone else finds us."... Lacey, quickly kissed Rick, jamming her tongue in his mouth and grabbing his dick with both hands, holding it for a few seconds. Then, she put her top back on and sat down at the table next to them. Carol put her underwear back on, but the bra was useless now. Luckily she was wearing a dark colored tank top because her tits were going to be on full display until they got back to the apartment. Her chest was red, her hair was a total mess again and she looked like she'd been crying. People were either going to think Rick had beat her, that she was drugged, or a few may guess what they had been doing if they were carefully observant.

Rick put his clothes back on and while Carol continued to recover, spoke to the young woman who had approached them. "Listen, uhm... I don't know uh... what you think just happened but ... that's not generally something we do, normally. That was kind of a first for us."

Lacey scribbled a note. "Me too, believe me. That was incredible. You're both incredible. Here's my number if uhm... you two ever want to try that again. Or something. I'm Lacey by the way."

Lacey gave the note to Carol. It seemed more polite that way, and then walked away. Rick's eyes followed the gently bouncing form of Lacey's bubble butt, trapped in tight yoga pants, as she walked away. Carol and Rick weren't entirely sure what the fuck they had just done.

All Carol knew was, she loved every second of it and wanted more. Much much more. Actually, she'd noticed something else too. Rick still hadn't cum, despite the presence of two women. But she felt like maybe he was getting closer.

Rick and Carol made there way outside the library and into the sunlight. "Listen sweetheart, I'm sorry about that if I did something that made you uncomfortable. I just didn't expect that at all. When she kissed me and everything, I uh..."

"You don't have to apologize, I could have stopped when she first came up to us. It was just so hot. God it was amazing. You're not the only one she grabbed either you know."

"Yea I noticed she took advantage of you a little," Rick said laughing, his still swollen dick moving at the thought of Lacey sliding her fingers into Carol's pussy.

Carol took Rick's hand as they walked through the campus. She needed to take a shower and change her clothes before the party. She also needed to consider if maybe, for now, this Lacey girl was the answer to Rick's orgasm problem.

"I noticed that you uh... got a little bigger when she arrived," Carol said, smiling wickedly as she gave Rick a spank on his butt.

"Uh... yea, I'd say that's fair and accurate. It was exciting, amazing. Your body felt incredible."

"But you still didn't..."

"I know. I'm trying. It was awesome, it just... didn't happen."

Carol wasn't sure if this was the right thing to do or not, but she was getting desperate. She texted Lacey and invited her to the party they were going to tonight.

They continued on a small tour of the campus as Carol showed Rick the various athletic fields, a few bars and restaurants, the fraternity houses, and other popular places for students to hang out. Rick probed Carol about how many fraternity parties she'd been to and how drunk she'd gotten.

"If you're asking me if I've gotten black out drunk and let a bunch of frat brothers run a train on me, the answer is... yes of course I have!" Carol laughed as Rick's face turned red.

"Psych! Man, you should see your face right now. C'mon Rick, you know you're the only boy I need right now. You're the only one I'm a total slut for." She winked at him and held his hand.

"The party scene around here can get a little... intense sometimes. But generally I go home early to study or FaceTime you."

They walked their way back to Carol's apartment where they showered together and dressed for the party. They pre-gamed a little before leaving by taking shots of whiskey with Jessica and walking over together.

"Ya'll are making me feel like a third wheel. Carol I need a hot boyfriend like what you've got."

"Ah staaaahp" Rick said. "Ain't nothing special about me."

Jessica said, "It's been a long time since I've had any dick, and an even longer time since I had some really good dick. Right now anything would seem special."

"Well maybe it will happen tonight," Carol said. "Besides, if that was all you cared about, you could have it. But you're very demanding of the boys."

"Well, if they want this body, they have to work for it, ya know?" Jesica posed as if showing them how incredible her body is, and for a second, Rick had to admit to himself that Jessica was a pretty spectacular looking gal. Her large tits were on display and her short skirt showed off a firm round ass that begged to be spanked as she walked down the sidewalk.

When they finally found the house party, Rick was a little in awe of how large the fraternity house was on the inside. Yes, it looked like a large manor on the outside, but on the inside it felt huge. A massive staircase led up to the second and third floors when you entered the house. To the immediately left was a large game room and to the right appeared to be a soundproofed theater room with theater seating for twenty. This place was amazing!

Rick, Carol, and Jessica spent the next two hours bouncing from room to room, Rick trying his best to make a good impression on people that Carol and Jessica were friends with. A few more shots were had and the party really started to pick up. Rick couldn't help but notice that there were quite a few women wearing barely there shorts and lacy tank tops, cleavage bulging and begging to be touched. His hormones began to rage out of control.

He grabbed Carol and led her out on the dance floor. As they began moving to the music he pressed his crotch into her body and ground into her, pulling her head close for a deep kiss. Carol got the message quickly and felt her own need rising. She felt like such a slut wanting, needing, to get fucked again, but she couldn't help it. She needed it, and as far as she was concerned, she deserved it. And she knew Rick certainly needed it. The evidence of his need was jammed against her leg.

When a song ended, Carol broke their embrace and found Jessica dancing with a slightly nerdy guy they knew, Jake. She whispered in Jessica's ear that she and Rick were going to find someplace quiet.

Jessica whispered back, "Are you gonna fuck Rick and that giant dick of his?"

Carol didn't respond verbally, she just winked at Jessica and walked away. Jessica thought back to what she had seen earlier in the day and felt her cheeks flush. She pictured herself being fucked thoroughly, imagining watching herself in the mirror as a powerful man drilled into her body over and over. Jessica knew her dance partner, a computer nerd, wouldn't be ready for what she was about to do, but she didn't care. She slid closer to him, staring into his eyes and began grinding on his crotch, trying to find the best place to rub against his dick while she continued fantasizing. She imagined letter herself make Jake her sex toy for the night and if he played his cards right, it might just happen.

Carol led him upstairs where she knew there'd be several bedrooms, hopefully unoccupied. It was relatively early, so they should be able to find one. She opened the first door she came too and found that she had chosen poorly. She opened the door to find a couple already going at it, with the woman riding her man. Sitting up strait, the woman didn't even seem to notice when the door opened. Her large tits fully on display as she slid herself up and down her partners dick, she moaned as Carol closed the door.

"Well, that was something," Carol said. Rick's face was flushed. She grabbed his crotch to find his dick rock hard. "Did you see something you liked?"

Rick grabbed her hand and dragged her to the next room, opening the door. Mercifully, this one was unoccupied. He gave Carol a light shove and noticed her pull her phone out and send a text. "No more phones for you."

Rick grabbed her phone and put it in his pants pocket. Then he took his pants off and balled them up, throwing them in the corner. "We're not leaving this room until I blow my load for you."

That's exactly what Carol wanted, she just hoped the text she had frantically sent out reached its destination. Rick grabbed the waistband of her tight yoga pants, reached inside for her panties, and yanked them both down as hard as he could...

Downstairs, Lacey was downing her third shot of Fireball whiskey. She had pre-gamed quite a bit too, three shots of tequila. This meant that she was well on her way to being completely drunk and her toes were tingling. A tell tale sign that she was legitimately intoxicated.

She downed her fourth shot amidst a crowd of cheers and then broke off from that group. She wanted to get drunk, but anymore time spent with that group would find her in danger of needing to visit a hospital.

Lacey found a friend and danced through a song, and then was joined by a stranger for a second one. This stranger looked like he could play football, but likely was just a sophomore who did steroids and spent all his free time in the gym. She didn't care, as they danced he grabbed her substantial ass and pulled her body tight to him. She felt his muscles bulging beneath his clothes and his rock hard crotch was hitting just the right spot for her.

Dirk1234
Dirk1234
91 Followers