Large Lifestyle Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when she thought it couldn't get any hotter with this guy he placed his hand under her skirt and began rubbing her pussy brazenly. She thought she was going to cum right there on the dance floor until a loud scream cut through the music. Seems the stud had a girlfriend who wasn't too pleased with things. She led him off by his ear and really gave him a mouthful.

Lacey stepped outside, needing to get some fresh air after almost having an orgasm in front of everyone. Her phone buzzed and she smiled as she read the text, knowing the night wouldn't be a complete waste.

"Please help me make him cum, upstairs second bedroom to the right"

If she had to choose, she'd rather fuck the shit out of the football type guy who'd just been led off by a very upset girlfriend. But, on the other hand, she already knew what the man upstairs was working, i.e. a huge dick, and had seen him in action fucking the daylights out of his girlfriend. So, beggars can't be choosers, and in this case, the beggars option seemed to be a pretty fucking great one. Her mind raced back to feeling Rick's firm ass and his long, rock hard dick. Watching him pound into Carol as she lost her mind in orgasm. Lacey figured if she had something half as good as that tonight, it would be worth it.

She pulled the front of her top down as far as possible and hiked her skirt up, which now only reached to just the bottom of her big, squat strengthened ass. Her knee high stockings made her calves look incredible. She took her time moving up the stairs. She wanted them to have plenty of time to get started doing... whatever it was they were doing. Lacey stopped and spoke to a few people, she didn't want to make it too obvious that she was racing up the stairs and entering a bedroom. People might decide to check in on them, and as hot as the public action had been earlier, Lacey wasn't sure she was ready to get fucked in front of a bunch of people. Eventually she went to the target room, opened the door and slipped inside.

The overhead lights were off, the only light was coming from a nightstand table. It was plenty to see Carol bent over the bed, mouth agape and staring at Rick, guttural noises emanating from her through her wide open mouth. Lacey thought it was pretty clear Carol was in the midst of a strong orgasm already.

Carol collapsed on the bed as Rick's long dick slid out of her. Rick looked a little shocked and confused about why Lacey was here, with them, again, but he got over his confusion as Lacey moved over to him and began stroking his dick with her hands. She didn't even say anything at first, just looked at Carol for acceptance.

Lacey moved her hands slowly, teasing his dick and loving the feel of it in her hands. "Are you going to cum for us stud?"

"I want to. I need to so bad, I've just been having trouble for some reason."

"I need you to, I need you to cum for her. Fill her little pussy up with your cum."

"Oh god I need to so bad." Lacey moved her hand a little faster.

"I know you do baby. Do you want to put your dick in my mouth while she recovers?" Lacey desperately wanted it in her mouth, even covered in pussy juice.

Rick looked at Carol for permission and she said, "Please do it. Use her body, just give me your cum." Rick's dick twitched and the blood rushed from his head. Lacey pulled her skirt down and left it at her feet, leaving only her panties and her low cut shirt on.

"Oh yea, he likes that. Don't you?" Kneeling down in front of him, Lacey kissed the tip of his dick, feeling its fire and tasting Carol. Lacey had next to no experience with men, but had seen her fair share of porn and was pretty certain Rick's dick would stack up with most of the stars. It was huge, and now that it was in her face it looked massive, thick and long. She tested out its width by placing the bulbous head in her mouth and sloppily licking all around it.

Lacey had a different technique than most women. Most young girls who had seen too much porn thought the thing to do was to go really fast during oral and use a lot of pressure to suck on a man's dick like a vacuum. She had decided that was mostly just a marketing thing to make the women look like they were working. Her technique was to get her mouth as wet as possible and caress it at a smooth steady pace. This kept her from getting too tired trying to suck too hard, and she found that the men quite enjoyed it. A one night stand had told her that getting head from her was like having their dick enveloped by a nice warm, wet, soft pussy, which is what they wanted. If they wanted to increase the tempo, they could, she could take it.

For now, Rick seemed to be enjoying it just fine as he slowly rocked his hips back and forth, only moving his dick an inch or two so that it stayed lodged in her warm mouth while she fondled it with her fingers and caressed his balls.

"Oh fuck yea baby your dick feels so good," Lacey said, stroking his dick extra quick while she gave her mouth a break. Unexpectedly, Rick picked her up by her arms and shoved her towards the bed.

"Your mouth feels amazing, but I want some of that pussy," Rick said, looking at Carol for permission. Carol stood up and walked over to Rick, smacked him on the ass and grabbed hold of his dick, guiding it towards Lacey's pussy.

"You want this big dick inside you?" Carol asked. She looked at Rick's sweaty body, his long dick protruding from his crotch, then looked at Lacey, took stock of her tits and her firm, round ass that stuck up in the air while she was on her hands and knees.

"Oh god yes, I've been thinking about it all day. Stick it in me and make me explode." Ever since she had left the two of them, she had been preoccupied by thoughts of sex and being penetrated by a big dick, which was the primary reason she had been so hot for the guy downstairs. She needed to be filled. Lacey's eyes went wide as the huge head of Rick's penis pushed past her outer walls and he began inching his way into her body. Rick didn't even bother to take her panties off, just moved them to the side so he could push his dick inside of her.

She hadn't had sex in a couple months and was not really ready for the invasion that was happening to her. She got over it quickly as Rick bottomed out and hit her cervix and started moving in and out of her at a steady pace. "Fuck yea baby you feel so good, holy shit."

By now, Rick had figured out what was going on. Carol wanted him to cum and had decided this was what she was going to do to make it happen. And it was working, he felt amazing right now, fucking the hell out of a woman he barely met, grabbing her big ass and squeezing as he sank his dick into her. But, even though he knew this was it, that he was going to cum eventually, he wasn't going to tell Carol that. Not yet, he was going to use this to his advantage as much as possible.

He continued fucking Lacey at a slow steady pace, watched as she pushed her ass back into him, practically begging him to go harder. "Yes, oh god yes." Rick looked at Lacey's round ass checks and grabbed them hard, pulling them back onto him in time with his motions and leaving dark hand prints where his fingers dug into her flesh.

Carol was kneeling next to him, running her hands over his body and kissing his neck as he fucked Lacey over and over. Her pussy was still feeling the effects of the incredible orgasm that had rocked through her a few minutes ago. She knew she should feel jealous that her lover was balls deep in another woman, but she didn't care. She felt pride; she knew that Rick belonged to her, that he loved her, was basically obsessed with her. She felt a sense of pride that her man was such a sexual being, that he was able to please multiple women at the same time. And judging from the way Lacey's body was responding, he was completely dominating this woman.

Lacey cried out and said, "Oh sweet Jesus you're giving it to me so good. Fuck." Rick grabbed a hold of her hips and began fucking her as fast and hard as he could. Lacey screamed in a combination of ecstasy and pain, arching her back as her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

After a few seconds, Rick slowed down and pulled out of Lacey, spanking her round ass twice. He pulled her panties off her at last and told Lacey to flip over. For a few seconds, Lacey stayed on all fours and shook her head, trying to recover her senses after Rick had fucked her so hard. Just before Rick had pulled out, she had a mild orgasm. She didn't want to tell Rick or Carol that. She was afraid Carol would take back control and she needed more of Rick's dick. She dutifully flipped over and spread her legs wide, wanting to put her shaved pussy on display for Rick.

Rick picked Lacey's thick legs up and placed her feet up by his head, wrapping his arms around her thighs as he continued to fuck her. He slowed his pace down, taking his time and enjoying the feel of Lacey's hot pussy as he moved his rod slowly in and out of her. "How do you like that?"

Lacey moaned and said, "It feels so good baby, you're fucking me so good. It makes me want your cum so bad." Lacey felt her body being driven wild by Rick's long dick moving so slowly in and out of her. "Use me stud, use my body."

Rick reached down and started rubbing her pussy with his hands, massaging all over her. Sliding fingers in and out of her beside his dick, then moving them all over her outer lips. After a few minutes Rick pulled out completely. He used his right hand to spank her butt hard several times, enjoying the site of her legs rippling under the hard pressure of his hand. Lacey cried out in pain.

Rick pulled slid two fingers inside of her. His cock was drenched in her fluids. He rubbed the head of his dick all over her body and slapped it against her ass. "Get back on your knees," he ordered her.

Gently, he probed her asshole with it, pushing the tip against it and pushing hard so that the head of his dick pushed inside of her ass. Lacey's eyes went wide.

After leaving just the head inside of her for a few seconds, Rick looked at Carol, who was still kneeling next to him and rubbing her hands all over his body. She bent her head towards his and kissed his cheek as she said, "You want to fuck this butt?" Rick, gently but firmly, moved his dick a little further into Lacey's ass and slowly started thrusting in and out. He nodded his answer to Carol's question. Carol bit his ear and told him, "Take it. Take whatever you want."

Rick pulled out and jammed his penis back inside Lacey's pussy, soaking it in her wetness, then he pulled it back out and probed her asshole with it again. Conscious of how tight her ass was, Rick slid inside of it slowly, stopping with about half of his dick inside of her. Giving Lacey a few moments to get used to his rod inside of her, he began fucking her a little harder as she looked back at him, her mouth wide open and a few tears streaming down her face as she said, "Jesus Christ!"

Emboldened, Rick fucked her ass harder and spanked her ass a few times. Lacey screamed in pain, never having anything larger than a pinky finger in her ass before. It hurt, but it felt so good too. She wanted more, wanted the pain, wanted this new kind of pleasure. Her brain was swimming in new sensations. When she thought she was accustomed to what was happening, Rick threw something else new at her. As he increased the tempo of his fucking a little more, he also slid two fingers into her pussy and began thoroughly finger fucking her.

"OOhhhh god, Ohhhh god, Ohhhhhhhhhhhh," Lacey's body exploded in another orgasm as she pounded one hand down over and over.

"Yes! Holy shit. Spank me baby, you like that?!"

Having had his fun, Rick began fucking Lacey's pussy again, harder and faster. "How's that feel, slut? You like me fucking you so hard?"

"OH MY GOD YES," Lacey screamed as she felt her body rocketing towards another orgasm. "Please cum in me, please! Dump your load into me, Fuck!"

Rick looked into Lacey's eyes and saw how wild they were, knew she was on the brink of a huge orgasm and believed that in that moment, she'd do anything he wanted if it meant she could cum all over his dick. Rick decided to get a little wilder. He reached his hand up under her shirt and grabbed hold of her tits, pinching her nipples.

Lacey responded by moaning and thrashing her head side to side. Rick twisted her right nipple hard and smiled as her mouth opened, shocked at his actions.

Rick could feel his balls churning and leaned down over her body, pressing his weight into her and wrapping both hands around her neck. "Come for me, do it. Do it now!" He ordered her, he knew he controlled her body now.

"Holy Shit!" Lacey moaned as an orgasm slammed into her body. She screamed as she lost control of herself. Moan after moan leapt from her mouth as her pussy clamped down on Rick's dick, practically begging him to cum inside her and soak her insides with his cum.

As the wave of her orgasm began to subside she grabbed Rick's head and pulled his mouth towards hers and slammed her tongue inside his mouth. She tried to devour his face with her mouth as her orgasm began to subside and her hips stopped shaking.

Knowing she was done, Rick pulled out of Lacey and moved over to Carol, bending her back over the bed and spanking her ass before he pushed his dick back into her pussy, knowing he was close. "I'm gonna fill you up with my cum."

"Give it to me, cum so hard for me please!" Carol wanted it so bad, she needed to feel his dick explode inside her.

Lacey stood up and moved next to Rick, pressing her sweat drenched body against him. She placed one hand on his ass and squeezed and used the other to gently fondle his balls. "Come for us Rick, I want to see you explode so bad. Your dick is amazing. Every woman should see it. They'll all love it."

Hearing Lacey talk about how much other women would love his dick made Rick feel amazing. The churning in his balls became more urgent. Rick grabbed Carol's hips and forced them higher into the air and closer to his body, seeing her figure in this more extreme position made his eyes boggle. Carol's ass was sticking way up in the air and her head was buried in a pillow.

Lacey quickly discarded her shirt and bra and stuck her big tits in Rick's face, placing her hands back on his balls and caressing them as he plowed into Carol over and over.

Grabbing onto Carol's ass with both hands he also moved his lips down to the tits that Lacey was offering him, still sawing away at Carol's pussy with his dick. He couldn't imagine a better place to be as he felt himself on the edge.

Lacey whispered in his ear so only he could hear, "Do it, explode in her. Breed that bitch. Fill her up with your cum."

Rick knew that's what he wanted, deep down inside. He knew logically, neither one of them were ready for children. But his instincts wanted it badly. He wanted proof the world could see that he had fucked the shit out of Carol. He imagined Carol going to class, huge with his child. He screamed as he finally came deep inside of her, all his pent up stress and sexual tension erupting out of him.

Carol screamed as she felt Rick's hot cum splash inside her raw body, finally getting what she wanted as she came again, her body milking his dick for everything it had. She screamed, "Don't stop Rick, keep fucking me!" Her pussy clenched hard around his dick as she felt his cum drench her insides. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she cried out loudly. She felt Rick keep shooting load after load deep into her body as her legs gave out and she completely collapsed.

Finally, when she was done she felt Rick's dick slip out of her. She began to feel his semen drip out of her. Her right hand found her pussy and clamped over it, holding the warm seed inside of her. She looked back at him, gazing at the body that had just brought her so much pleasure.

Lacey wrapped her arms around Rick and kissed him deeply, pressing her body close and tight, feeling his still hard penis pressed against her and loving the feeling of every inch. Lacey wrapped one hand around his dick and said, "Maybe next time you can come for me." Then she looked at Carol for permission...

Before anyone could say anything, another drunken couple burst into the room. Seeing the three of them completely naked, skin covered in sweat, they apologized and left. The woman held her gaze on Rick a little longer than was necessary before being pulled out of the room by the desperate boy.

"I guess we should get dressed," Rick said.

Carol looked at the time, "Oh shit. Jessica will be for sure looking for me... not that she doesn't know what we were doing..."

To Be Continued...