Large Loving Threesome

Story Info
An unusual night changes my tastes forever.
6.4k words
4.6
20.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SSBBW Threesome

I was in my mid-twenties, and was trying to finish off a degree. Most people who go to college for 7 years are called "Doctor." Me, not so much. A few transfers, a few bad decisions, and a few cases of the "fuckits" and here I was, that guy from van Wilder who had been in school for 7 years without graduating yet.

I went to school in the morning, and I worked at night at one of two jobs. Both were second shift, until 10:30 or 11:30, depending on the number of customers each night and there was a local little bar on my way home that always had live music. It wasn't great music, but it was real, and not canned top 40 bullshit or over-produced rock or country. I went there every night for 2-3 before I went to sleep. Just enough time to relax, chat with people who were not my customers or co-workers, and just release the day's stress listening to a set of music played by some local guy who just loved performing. I'd chat with the musicians, and after about a year, I was a "regular", just that kid who came in every night for a couple.

Every Tuesday was a guy who had been a kind of big deal about 15 years ago, had his own set gig at a bar/lounge for a good 4-5 years, and had a loyal clientele at the time. After a while, things died down, he never got that big break, and he was now a traveling musician, playing gig to gig, bar to bar, but he was still enough of a name that every once in awhile he'd get a named gig somewhere. It is one of these gigs that changed my view on women, and what body type was 'sexy' and how attitude and personality really can win the day.

It was a Tuesday night, and Neil was playing. I had noticed that there were these two, very large women who were there every Tuesday night, but I never saw them any other night. One was pushing 350 lbs, by my guess, and had long blond hair. The other was rounder but shorter, and had short brown hair. I was sitting just a few seats down, and I was bored, the place wasn't very full.

"So, you ladies come here every Tuesday?" I inquire to break the ice.

"Yes, we are here whenever Neil is," the blond says. "He calls us his 'groupies', haha!"

I smile. We chat for a bit. The blond is named Gina, and the short brown haired one is called Robin. They had been following Neil for almost 20 years, and this was their 'GirlsNight' every week. We just bullshitted for about 45 minutes, and Neil finished his set.

He came over to get a beer from the bartender, and said Hi to me before getting his beer and going over to the women and kissing each on the cheek. They chatted for a bit, and he called me over.

"Ah, so you met my 'groupies'?" he joked.

"Heh, yeah, you're a lucky man!" I joke back.

He smiled, as did the two women, and we talked a bit more.

"By the way, Next Friday, I have a gig at The Sloe Gin with an actual band. You should come by. Cover is $10, but I'll put your name down, if you are going to show."

I ponder, "Yeah, why not? I could use a night off. Put me down, Neil. Thanks!"

He goes back to playing, and I finish my beer.

"Off to bed, I need my beauty sleep!" I tell Robin and Gina.

"Just 'sleep'?" Robin says, smiling. "So many better things to do in a bed. What a shame!" She and Gina giggle as I blush slightly. I wasn't expecting that.

"Yeah, well, um, yeah." I stammer like a teenager. This makes them giggle more.

I laugh it off. This is a shit test, and I'm failing it. It doesn't matter if they are two massive overweight women, no man wants to fail to impress with their banter and confidence.

"I'm saving my strength. See, I met these two sexy hot chicks tonight, and I'm SO gonna score. Hard. I better rest up! See y'all later. Night!" and I leave. At least I left with some dignity and not with my tail between my legs. I sleep soundly, and didn't think anything of it.

Friday rolls around, and I finish up early for once, around 10Pm. Cool, I head to the local bar and order, and have my normal 3 beers.

"Well, off to bed!" I say as I drop my tip on the bar. Bartender looks at me funny.

"What's up?" I ask.

She replied, "You said you were going to bed, but I thought you were going over to see Neil's band?"

Oh Shit. "Fuck, I forgot. Well, shit."

I leave and consider it. I'm 3 beers in, and it's not quite 11:30. Bars close at 2. Fuck. But, I promised. I head over there.

I pull in, and the lot is surprisingly full. I find a spot, and head to the door.

"ID and $10 cover charge," the doorman says. I hand him my ID.

"I'm on the band list" I tell him. He grunts like I'm full of shit. Looks up at me with a bit of a 'Yeah, right;' look. The band is a bunch of old dudes. He checks the list, checks my name.

"Shit, there you are!" He's surprised. "Well, enjoy!"

I head into the packed bar, and look around, see if I can find anyone I know, so I stand near the wall to look around. Waitress brings me a beer, and I watch for the rest of the set. 2 more beers down, and I still haven't seen anyone, but the music was awesome. The set ends, and I see Neil heading up to get a drink, so I head to the bar to say hi.

"Hey you!" I hear from behind me. "Where are your 'two hot chicks'?" Giggles. I turn around. Gina and Robin are sitting at the bar.

"Ha!" I say, "I think I just found them!" and head over. Finally someone I know, even if tangentially.

There weren't any empty seats, and with the size of their respective asses, there was no room to stand between them. They spilled quite a bit over the bar stool. As I am chatting, I am basically blocking the walkway in front of the bar, so I keep having to move forward to let others through. Each time I do this, I have to press into their fleshy hips, thighs or ass. At least I'm not getting pressed into a hard barstool or countertop, I think. Actually feels kind of nice, all squishy like that.

We stand there and talk for about an hour, when they announce "last call." Well, shit. Robin and Gina order a 12 pack of beers to go.

"Wait, you can do that?" I ask. I truly did not know this!

"Oh yeah, and we have a hotel room just across the parking lot, shouldn't drive after all this drinking!" they say.

They get their to-gos, the band stops playing, and we are getting ready to leave. I'm not looking forward to driving. Considering finding a parking lot somewhere safe and sleeping it off, when Gina pipes up.

"Can you walk us to our room? I'd feel safer if we had a man with us!"

"Sure," I say. "Happy to!"

I walk, and they waddle over to their room, and I get ready to leave.

"Well, I had fun, thanks!" and turn to go back to my car.

"Why don't you sit a while?" Robin says. "You've had a lot to drink. Just rest here a bit."

"Sure thing." I plop down on the corner of one of the beds.

A knock on the door and Gina lets Neil and his girlfriend Kim into the room.

"Hey Robin, Gina, just wanted to say thanks for coming out."

"Come in and have a beer with us," they say.

Neil and Kim walk in, and we all BS for a bit. It's nearing 3AM, and Kim finally gets up and says, "Time to go, Neil." They get up, say goodbye and leave. I get up to leave as well, even though I know I shouldn't.

Robin stops me. "Hey, you really ought to stay a bit longer. At least wait until all the cops are not looking for people leaving the bar after closing time."

"Yeah, ok. Makes sense." I'm a nice pliable drunk. I plop on the corner of one of the beds. Gina sits across from me, and Robin is sitting up on the same bed as me, back against the head board. We continue chatting, and Gina gets up and goes into the bathroom. She comes back out wearing a full length nightgown. She also hands me a beer,

"Just stick around, no big deal." She says.

Whatever, why not, I think. My brain isn't exactly working at 100% right now. I crack the beer. We keep chatting, and the beers are going down. Robin goes and gets in her night clothes. Robin is wearing a nightgown too, but it is not nearly as long down as Gina's and is more of negligee, exposing her massive breasts in lace and cleavage, and just covering her massive round ass. It has to be nearing 4AM, and Robin lies down with her head on my thigh. "I'm getting a bit tired," she says, looking up at me from my leg.

I put my arm on her shoulder, there really isn't any other place for it. She squeezes my leg a bit. "That's nice. I'll sleep in no time being held like this." She purrs. I mean, she literally purred. It was so cute. Never before or since has this happened to me before. I look down at her body, and her gown has settled into her crack, showing the exact outline of that rounded beast.

At the same time, Gina says, "I'm getting tired, and that always makes my feet ache. Would you rub this foot for me?" and proceeds to bring her foot up to the bed, right on front of my crotch. Another inch, and it would be rubbing against my manhood. I rub her feet for a bit, and she switches feet.

"Ok now this one." She says, almost like an order.

This time, her foot extends that extra inch, and her foot is touching my member. I start rubbing it, as if nothing was odd about her placement. At this point, I had not even thought of anything sexual. I mean, these were huge women. You always fuck the hot ones, right? Hotter means better, right? RIGHT?

But at that moment, a female foot touching my cock, and another laying their head on my thigh, my mind started to change it's thought process, and started thinking about my dick going into a soft, wet pussy. And on cue, my dick begins to react and starts to stiffen up.

"Oooh" Gina coos, and when I look over at her, she has a cat that ate the canary grin on her face. She pushes her foot a bit more into my crotch, and I push back myself a bit. The pressure feels nice on my dick, and it's still just flirting at this point. As I rub her foot, I move it slightly, so that it moves against me nicely, trying to get a full hard-on.

Robin is no idiot, and her head is 4-5 inches away from this. She can see what is going on, and can feel my slight movements into Gina's foot. She rolls over a bit, and her nightgown is a bit trapped under her heft. When she turns, the night gown doesn't, and from my angle looking down, I can see the bottom half of her huge ass is uncovered, and there are no panties anywhere in sight. This brings my cock to full attention. After her maneuvering, Robin is now basically laying on her stomach, her head and face just inches from where Gina's foot is rubbing my now hardened cock. She can't take her eyes off the action, and she wobbles back and forth a few times. I look over, and her gown has now fallen down to the small of her back, and her entire massive ass is visible. I never had considered a huge fat ass sexy, but today, all I could think about was how much naked flesh was right there.

Gina also seemed to notice, and she began specifically rubbing her foot up my rod, and using her toes to grab it when she could. I responded by scooting up just a bit, so my hard cock was pressed against her foot, and I started slowly rocking my pelvis, dry humping her foot with my dick while I rubbed the foot with my hand. Robin watched intently for a good 2-3 minutes while we attempted to make small talk as if I wasn't getting a foot job from Gina and Robin's huge white ass wasn't fully exposed. I continued to rub Robin's back with my other hand, and as I did I began to pull her nightgown up to expose a bit more of her flesh, and I watched transfixed as half her back became visible, and I couldn't believe that I was being excited by seeing naked rolls of fat slightly swaying from my touch. I pushed harder into Gina's foot.

Robin comments, "I wish I could have my foot rubbed like that."

A few thoughts roll through my head:

"Well, help me rub hers now, and later, she'll help me rub yours."

"I have two hands, you know!"

"I can't reach your feet, but I can rub other areas!"

My mind, slowed by the beer, says "Mmmmm, yeah. Foot rubs are nice."

I continue to press and hump Gina's foot and rub Robin's shoulder and back area while I think through the responses. I finally decide on "I can't reach your feet."

I say, quietly, "So, Robin, the way you are laying, I can't reach your feet, but maybe there is something else within reach you'd like rubbed instead? I do have two hands, you know."

"Oooh!" she cooed. "What do I want rubbed? I think I know!" and she starts trying to move around from her stomach and sit up. As we are on the same bed, her weight bounces me around, and my cock slides away from Gina's foot.

"Well, poo!" Gina says. I look at her and smile as I raise my foot towards her crotch, and press it squarely between her huge legs.

"Oh GOD!" she exclaims and collapses straight onto her back so my foot is pressing against her pussy as much as it can. She grabs my foot and holds it tight against her as she starts to slowly hump it like I did with my cock the past 30 minutes or so.

Robin sits up finally and sees my foot being dry humped by Gina, looks at me, and proceeds to lift her nightgown over her head, revealing all of herself. I had never seen a naked fat woman before and the sight of all that flesh, so much naked skin at once, made me super excited. My eyes feasted on her, as I stared from her giant calves up to her fleshy thighs, exploding into this huge ass and belly, roll after roll of rounded nakedness.

She lifted her huge breasts up to me, "Rub these" she said and I did one better by diving down with my mouth and suckling on the luscious nipple at the end of one of those massive tits. Robin threw her head back as she pushed her chest towards me. "That's right suck my tit. Suck my nipple." I was in heaven, such a massive breast, I had to feel it, so I used both my hands and turned towards her, grabbing that huge breast by both hands to lift it. I could not believe how heavy it was in my hands as I stared at the large brown areola the size of a coffee cup staring back at me.

I close my eyes and bear down on that beautiful nipple, and after a few licks and sucks, I grab onto it with my mouth, and allow my hands to roam. I slide them over to her other tit, pointing down with the weight, and start to rub her nipple and life that monster

My other hand slides down her side, roll after roll, until it hits her hip and her body flares out and I continue around her giant ass. With normal-sized girls, guys love their tits and ass, because they are soft and cushy. A fat girl is soft and cushy everywhere, so they are a man's dream at every point. Belly, thigh, calf, shoulder, huge upper arm, even their backs feel like ass and tit. I rub and grab and squeeze every roll, curve and round fleshiness as if it were an ass or tit, and I am extremely excited by this.

While I was focused on Robin's huge body and those big tits, my foot pressing against Gina's puffy pussy was forgotten, and I feel the bed across lurch and sway as Gina's heft moved around. As I am exploring the squishy softness of Robin, I feel a set of hands grab my waistline and start unbuttoning my shorts. I take my mouth off Robin's breast and look to see a now naked Gina bending over, unbuttoning me. I thought Robin's tits were large, but Gina's were massive, hanging down at least a foot from all the weight.

I reached over and grabbed one of those hanging beasts and give it a squeeze. It was not as full as Robin's, and was more long than it was wide like Robins'. When I grabbed Robin's, it was a full feeling, whereas Gina's sort of flattened out when I squeezed. This was amazing, feeling two massive breasts and having them feel so differently. As I played, Gina continued by unzipping my shorts, and my straining member gets some much needed relief from being so constricted.

I leave one hand on Gina's breast, and turn back to Robin and suck on her nipple again. She lays back and I follow, keeping her nipple in my mouth as she settles back. Gina at the same time begins to pull my shorts down and I lift my ass off the bed to quicken the removal. I pause from sucking on Robin to remove my T-shirt and join them both in nakedness and then return back to it. I slide my hand down over her round belly and feel the patch of hair on her puffy mound. She spreads her legs, allowing me to go further down, and I put my finger in the fat crevice between her legs, expecting to enter her pussy or feel the outer lips, but it's just skin and fat. I widen my hand to open the flesh a bit and then slide my finger down and I feel the silky smoothness of her pussy and slide up to the nub above it. She jolts when I touch her clit.

"Oh fuck, yes." She moans. "Rub it!"

I start to frig her clit while I suck on her nipple. At the same time, I feel a push on my legs to open them, and I feel a hand grab my hard cock and a tongue start at the base and lick up slowly to the tip. I moan into Robin's breast as Gina takes my cock into her mouth and starts bobbing up and down on it. I can't believe that I am having a threesome right now. It certainly wasn't planned or even a consideration an hour ago. I can't believe how hot I am touching and being touched by these oversized bodies.

I encourage Gina by saying out loud, "Oh, that feels so good. You really know how to suck a cock! That's amazing." To keep her going at it before going into Robin breasts again. My hand has not slowed on her clit and I am starting to get a reaction as she begins to shiver and shake and begins to get more vocal with just grunts, moans and groans. I sit up a bit away from sucking on her nipples and try to get as much of a bird's eye view as I can.

Looking down at myself, Gina is worshipping my dick, and I watch it slide in and out of her mouth as she makes slow love to it. Looking over at Robin, her face is so round, her eyes are closed, her mouth is open, and he cheeks are a bright red. She is moving her body back and forth as she humps my hand, and her tits are as wide as her shoulders, and bouncing up near her face as they jiggle up and down. Further down, her big belly hides the view of my hand between her legs, and I just see waves of flesh rolls bounce as she gets louder and louder with her groans.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, like that, just like that!" Robin cries out. Gina stops her blowjob activities and watches as her friend gets frigged to an orgasm. She smiles a bit as she watches, and Robin hits her crescendo.

"Yes yes yes yes yes, oh fuck yesssss" Her slight bounces become quakes and her entire body becomes wave after wave of bounding flesh. I am mesmerized by watching all that movement, one lurch causes the entire body to react for multiple seconds. I lower my face down and drive my tongue into her mouth with a passion I have never felt before. She grabs me and pulls me so tight I can barely breathe as she fucks my hand. I slide my hand down off her clit to her pussy opening, and it is soaked with her juices. I insert a finger and do a quick sloppy fuck, 4-5 insertions, and then I bring the finger up to my mouth to taste her secretions.

"Mmmmm. I knew you would taste amazing!" I whisper to her, and then kiss her again. I feel Gina get up, and I'm disappointed. I hear the other bed creak and groan from the weight as she sits back on it. I hear her moving around as I continue to have my tongue entwined with Robins and feel around her wet pussy area as she comes down from the orgasm.

"My turn" Gina calls out. I break my kiss with Robin, and look over.

Gina is laying on her back, legs bent at the knee, and spread wide. I can see the puffy slit under which her pussy is hidden, but barely, as it is shadowed a bit from her large belly fold above it. I look back down at Robin, smile, give her one last kiss, "Gina's turn." She smiles, and turns to watch.

I climb down and get on my knees and scoot over to the other bed. Gina is laying back, legs spread inviting me in, but her thighs are so thick I have to use both my hands, pushing her legs a bit further apart. I can still barely see her slit, so I use my hands to pull away the excess fat of her thighs to expose her fat mound, and I dive my face in. Gina moans and grunts as my face pushed against her sex.

12