Large Loving Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let the thighs go, and feel the pressure of the weight against the side of my head, and the pillowy softness is like nothing I have ever felt before, like being in the most comfortable spa treatment ever. At the same time, I begin pushing back the excess fat covering her pussy by moving my face back and forth until I feel the hard nib of her clit on my upper lip. I get a strong whiff of mustiness and sweet sweat when I opened up her pussy to the air, but it was a nice mustiness, and I snaked my tongue out to partake of her juices for the first time. Gina's pussy tasted a bit tangier than Robin's, whose juices were much sweeter, but I enjoyed the contrast.

I used my tongue on her clit, and then would drag it down over her pussy, down as far as her big body would let me, and then I flattened my tongue as I went back up to lap up as much pussy juice as I could, but I had to keep breaking away from her pussy in order to breathe as I pressed my face so deep into her folds. During each 20-30 second pussy-tonguing session, though, unlike Robin, Gina was very vocal as I lapped at her pussy and clit. She would provide play by play encouragement as well as give directions.

"Yes, that's right, lick my clit. Fuck yes, tongue it harder. Yeah like that. Now, up and down." As I went down, "Fuck yes, lick my pussy, tongue my hole. Yes, suck my juices. Oh god, deeper. Tongue me more!"

While I was licking Gina, I heard Robin behind me move, and then I felt her hands rubbing my naked ass before sliding her hand down to the back of my thighs. I gasped into Gina's pussy as I felt Robin's hand cup my balls, fondle them a bit and then her hand slid down on my shaft. Her tits hung down as she reached under me, and felt their soft heft against my back as she knelt beside me, watching me lick her friend as she played with my hard member.

After my fourth or fifth time coming up for air, I knew Gina was close to cumming, but I just couldn't stay down there with my face in her mound for long enough to get her to the finish line, as I had to push my face deep into her crotch to get to her pussy, and her belly was pushing onto my head. I tried using a forearm to hold back her huge belly, and the other arm to open her pussy, but there was just too much skin and flesh protesting her hole, and the angle just wasn't there.

I felt Robin let go of my member, and during one of my snorkeling adventures into the depths, I felt the bed move dramatically as Robin climbed on it next to Gina. The weight of Gina's huge belly was suddenly lifted off my head, and I glance up from licking Gina and see Robin holding it back, and looking down at me.

"Well, don't stop!" Robin says. With the belly out of the way, I used both hands to push back Gina's puffy fat mound, and reveal her slick pussy to my sight. Under all that fat was the most well formed pussy I have seen to this day. She had these thin, delicate pussy lips that surrounded her pink hole, and her pussy was very long, almost 2" from hole to where the lips come together at her clit hood. I stared for a few seconds, taking in that beautiful hidden sight, before diving down. I went right for the clit.

Since there was no fat holding back y face and tongue, I flicked and sucked and was able to breathe freely as I went for broke on her sexy cunt.

"Ohhhh! Yes, suck that clit, oh fuck yes, I'm going to cum all over your chin!!!" Gina called out. I kept up the same speed, and I hear Robin encouraging her, "Yeah, cum on his face. Cum hard for us."

Gina bucked a few times, but Robin held on to her belly, and I kept at her clit. Her thighs squeezed against my head, and she pushed her pussy up hard against my chin.

"Ohhh fuck, I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming! " Gina cried out as I rode her crotch's bounces up and down as she had an orgasm from my mouth. I could feel her pussy get so wet, and juices all over my chin. I keep going, and she starts pulling away.

"Put that cock me NOW!!!!" she commands.

I jump up as quickly as I can, and with Robin watching and holding the belly for me, I slide my hard cock between the hefty puffiness and push forward. I feel my cock slide at first between her flesh, like titty fucking, almost, until my cock finds her pussy a good 3" deep under that fat. The contrast is actually pretty amazing, and at all times, your cock is fully enveloped, either by warm wet silky pussy, or by warm wet puffy soft fat.

I am stroking into Gina as best I can, trying to push deeper, and I get on my knees and try to move her legs up so I can get more of my dick in her pussy, and less being stuck outside in the fat folds surrounding her wet hole. My mind is focused on getting dick in pussy, and that it is attached to a 350+ lb woman at this time means nothing anymore, just that insertion.

Again, Robin comes in to help, grabbing one of Gina's massive legs and holding it up and back for her, so I can fuck her deeper. I am able to lean forward a bit now, and use some of my weight to insert deeper, and this puts my face close to Robin's, and instinctively, I lean forward and kiss her, tongue sliding into her mouth, twirling around hers, all while continuing to fuck her friend.

I finally figured out that you can't simply piston at whatever speed into a fat woman, you have to have rhythm and timing. When you thrust forward, it bounces her fat up, and you need to wait for it to come back down before you thrust forward again, otherwise, you will be hit with it and knock you out of your stroke. You have to time the IN thrust with the fat hitting bottom and being ready to bounce back up, so it is a slow cycle -- In, rolls up, pull back, rolls bounce down, and then In again as soon as the wave of rolls starts back up again. It became mesmerizing, timing your strokes while watching all that naked flesh bounce, to the point where I know I am not going to last much longer.

"I'm going to cum!" I announce, and I continue to fuck Gina in rhythm.

Gina lifts her hips in a way so that I can get even deeper, I am surprised a woman of that size could make that pelvic reaction, but I was losing a lot of misconceptions tonight. "Yes, deep in me!" Gina encourages. I turn away from kissing Robin, and I stare right into Gina's eyes as I feel the orgasm begin to kick.

"Oh, fuckkkk!" I say as my first spurt of cum ejects from my shaft and slams her vaginal walls. Her eyes roll back as she feels my cum hit her insides, and she leans back her head as each successive spurt jets that thick cream into her.

I collapse on top of her belly and she lowers her pelvis, which pushes my shrinking unit out of her hole. I push back and pull away from her and outside her thick thighs.

"Oh God, I haven't felt a man cum inside me in years," she confesses to both of us. I smile. I don't know what to say. "You're welcome" sounds like a moron. I go with, "I haven't cum that hard in years. You're amazing." And I meant it. I never expected this, and I never expected to enjoy it so damn much.

I sit back on the other bed, and stare across at Robin, who is looking down at Gina, but who has let her legs go down, and up Gina's crotch where her pussy filled with my cum, sits behind those thighs. To my shock, Robin taps Gina's thigh and Gina opens her legs again.

"I want to taste your cum," Robin states to me, and drops her head right into Gina's pussy, and starts licking. I had seen lesbian porn before, but had never witnessed it in person. Let's just say that porn has nothing on the real thing, and watching and hearing Robin lick and slurp my sperm from Gina's used pussy was incredibly sexy. I did not know people did this kind of thing, and my cock came roaring back to life as I stared at these women pleasing themselves in front of me.

I reached down and started stroking my cock all the way, and knew that I wanted to finish the cycle by burying my face and cock into Robin's pussy, so I stood up and climbed over the bed to where Robin's large ass was sticking up in the air as she was bent over Gina. I settled in behind her and put one hand on each side of her ass and pushed forward and out. I bent my face down towards that dark crevice, and realized that where I expected the pussy to be on a skinny girl was actually where Robin's asshole was. My tongue was already out and I was already moving forward, and in my not quite sober state, I could not stop and my tongue went right against her rose bud.

Robin squealed, and jumped a bit, and I backed off after tonguing her ass for 2-3 seconds. I expected a nasty taste, but there was literally no taste at all. I readjusted and this time started lower, and pushed her ass more forward so I could tongue her pussy. I was able to go lower this time, but I really had to stretch my tongue to reach her clit, and even then I was barely reaching it. A couple of times when I moved from clit to pussy, Robin would drop her pelvis so that my tongue would slide up to her asshole, and I would go back down. After the third time this happened, when my tongue hit her asshole, she cried out, "Oh yes!!!"

I stopped my slide down, and went back up and started making out with her butthole. Another first for me, this night was becoming a coming out party for me, sexually. Her ass did not taste like anything, as I noted, and it wasn't "wet" like a pussy, it was more of a thick juice around it, and I licked each bump and bounce in her bud as she moaned in ecstasy, "oh god, push harder! Flatten your tongue! Tongue fuck me! Deeper!" she encouraged over the time. I hardened up my tongue and started to try and ass fuck her with it, and I could feel it penetrate slightly, as the feeling on my tongue went from bumpy to super smooth and slick. I know I penetrated her at least an inch with my tongue and I was loving it. I was so hard, that I thought I might cum just from tongue fucking her asshole. New experiences tend to do that -- throw you off your game, so to speak, and this entire night was no exception.

I probably would have kept at her ass all night, since it was the first time, but I felt her pull away, so I backed up, and stared down at her large ass, with her bunghole wet, pink, and slightly open from my tongue lashing.

"Fuck me" was all she said as she turned so her ass was high in the air and her pussy glistened below. I lined up my cock and I slid into her pussy as I stared down at her ass that I had recently been devouring. I began to pup into her and like with fucking Gina, I had to time the strokes with the bounce of her ass back and forth.

Speaking of Gina, I noticed that she was not on the bed with Robin and I. I must have been so lost in licking ass for the first time, that I never noticed her get out of bed. I looked around the room and I see her laying on the other bed, watching us fuck. She was just slightly twisting a nipple as she watched, and I was at once a bit weirded out (another first -- being watched while fucking) and super excited (first time being watched while fucking!)

I looked at her in the face and we made eye contact, and I lost rhythm and popped out of Robin. Robin whined a bit until I reached down and directed my cock back into her, and her satisfaction noises started again. Gina said softly, "Don't worry about me, just concentrate on doing Robin." I took her advice and started pacing my strokes perfectly realizing that I could go faster and harder IF I kept the timing right. I increased my speed and Robin's noises increased and I felt my balls tighten as my second load of the night began to spurt into Robin's pussy.

"I'm cumming!!!!" both Robin and I said at the same time, as she pushed back and humped my cock as it continued spasming inside her. I pushed my dick in as deep as I could so it could stay inside her pussy for as long as possible as I tried to catch my breath, and I surveyed the round ass and slid my hands all over its softness and watched it move gently under my hands. I had never seen such a beautiful sight as all that woman flesh, and I knew I was hooked.

Gina said, "I'm getting hungry. It's almost 10AM."

"Wait, what?" I say in shock.

Gina laughs, "We've been at it for hours, and you spent well over an hour licking her ass, silly. I didn't think you'd ever stop."

Robin giggles next to me. "I've never been licked there. You're a real pro!"

I reach over and rub her thighs. "Anytime you want, Robin. Anytime. Now, who's worked up an appetite?"

12