All Comments on 'Lariats and Lacrosse Sticks Ch. 04'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
hk47enclavehk47enclaveover 11 years ago

Another amazing chapter Red!.

Thanks!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Casey 1988

Thanks for the story. I have say this story was very funny for the most part. It is so true about the people like the bible person in the gas station. I live in the northern plains (South Dakota) and we have some people around like that all that is different is the accent. Also true for the storm systems. We can get storms that are really intense and will pass over really quickly. Finally the saying is true for South Dakota as well if you don't like the weather wait 5min and it will change. I feel that I could get along with Tanner and Randy fairly well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Oh no, Reddirtwriter. I love your Maverick Cattle Co, but you know why? Because the characters love each other and are faithful to each other. Introducing the idea of a three-way or four-way as something that might be happening with these characters makes me lose all interest. They can both fall under a truck now, for all I care. I'll stick to reading about Mitch and Darrin and Josh and Trent. Tanner and Randy just died, for me. What a waste.

delightdawndelightdawnabout 11 years ago
lovely

I get such a kick out of the lardlords and then interaction with those too. Have enjoyed the story very much and can't wait to keep reading. Kip was on interesting side character, lots of angles to play with this and look forward to seeing it progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Stopping reading here - I love your other work, but if these characters can't stick with each other, if they have to play outside of the relationship, then I'm no longer interested in what happens to them. Now I feel as though I've wasted my time reading to this point . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
regards comment 11.12.13 anonymous

shame on you dear boy/girl for not trusting one of the best writers on this site. this is my 3rd time of reading this series its great. Have faith and read till the end. Thank you reddirtwriter would love more stories from you. You are certainly talented with you writings

simonjessex@Hotmail.com

an English fan

PleasepleasePleasepleaseover 7 years ago
Amazing

I mean that in so many ways...

- You know I used to not read other people's comments but after noticing the ignorance of some of them it's become compelling. Good grief, because of one fringe character who is introduced for a mere moment, suddenly the boys are assumed to be headed directly for cheating and/or group sex. It's bad enough that we have to live surrounded by blatant ignorance and small minded people in this world... leaves me po'd that we have to see it on here too!

Now for fun stuff...

- Love, love, love the older lady outside the laundry mat and the added touch of the rainbow fabric with a four leaf clover. So very sweet. The best part of that is that things like that do happen. Okay, not to everyone and certainly not often enough but those of us who have been blessed with someone who is merely passing through our lives yet makes a huge impact... It's nice to read about here.

- Jenny's such a card!!! LOL Wish that couple were real, I'd adopt them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You know what they say about sex while camping... "It's in tents!" 😜 Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous