All Comments on 'Larissa & Jordan'

by Luna_Wolf72

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
VixandraVixandraalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful

I simply adored it, Luna. Surely we shall see more of Jordana's exploits in the future, I hope.

*hugs* Beautifully done. I rather liked the corset too. ;)

Mallory69Mallory69almost 20 years ago
OMG that was a hot story

Jordan(a) was one lucky boi to have Larissa train her. I sure would love to meet someone like Larissa and slowly transform me to the girl I dream of being. I particularly liked how Jordan(a) gave herself completely to Larissa's whims and allowed herself to be pushed beyond her limits lest she be relieved. I really liked how, after she was blindfolded tht she was made to suck her first cock and realized how much she enjoyed it. I also liked how Larissa rewarded Jordan(a) in the end by allowing her to suck out her sweet pussy. *SIGH*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
omg

That was sooo hot... It made me more wet than I can remember being.

usmale56usmale56over 19 years ago
Wishing it was me

Great StoryIt made me hot and horny.Would love to have a Dom. Woman train me to do what ever she wants.

Nyte_BlackRoseNyte_BlackRoseabout 19 years ago
bravo

Riveting, truly riveting, from the first word, to the last punctuation. A deep, caring look into the journey of self discovery, trust, and submission. Lovingly you focused on the fears, feelings, discoveries and trials of this fresh, eager young man, as he pushes past his fears and stereotypes, finding more of himself and his pleasure through his trust and service for a very talented and caring dom. Every submissive should be so fortunate to have a dom such as you have so eloquently portrayed in this story. As a point of fact, this story was even enough to make me remember fondly the few times I have bottomed, and look forward to another time of it perhaps. Again, bravo, your talent and vision are exceedingly amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Hot!!!

I just read this story and loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous