All Comments on 'Larissa the Latina'

by OliverPride

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please

Please do a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You have a twisted, creative mind and i love it

I've had a breeding fetish as long as i can remember, Pretty much as soon as i learned that sex made babies i wanted to just get knocked up and used for reproduction by a man who could constantly keep me barefoot and with a big belly. I really hope you continue to write these kinds of stories. I loved the idea of filling her so completely every egg she had would be sought after and penetrated by those crafty sperm.

Just personal preference but you should do one where the guy in kinda reluctant but the women is so determined she does things like pulls off his condom, lies about being on birth control, and/or wraps her legs around him as he cums instead of letting him pull out. Some women love the idea of being bred and will stop at nothing to get it ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Do a sequel for the love of god‼️

This was amazing, and I bet a sequel would only be even more amazing

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Very original! Liked it a lot, 5/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOliverPride@OliverPride
Hello I write all kinds of stories. They usually involve pregnant women as that is my fetish. I'm very friendly so please reach out to chat. If you have any suggestions or ideas don't hesitate. My email is oliverpride88@gmail.com thank you!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES