Larissa the Latina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck! I want you to bend me over and rut me like an animal! Feel my swaying belly and breasts as you take control of me, breeding me. But I have to go home now or else I'm grounded. If I get grounded we won't be able to fuck for a while. I don't think I can wait to make love to you. That means you have to stop, let me drain this gut, and go home on time so I won't be in trouble and we can have an even longer, better, sex session next time." Larissa promised.

I stopped humping. Larissa turned around and kissed me sensually. She wrapped her arms around my neck and shoved her tongue into my mouth as we made out lustfully. Her tits smushed against me along with her lovely belly. With the way the medicine had changed us it was a miracle we were able to stop fucking even for a second. When Larissa pulled away her body glistened with more pre-cum that had leaked from my dick. This time she was the one to massage it into her skin. After Larissa rubbed my pre-cum on her erect brown nipples, she licked her fingers. Before I could comment on her behavior, Larissa laughed and walked away.

I left her alone to purge her stomach. It was very disgusting and painful to hear the girl I loved throwing up. Eventually I heard her brush her teeth, most likely with one of the spare brushes, and rinse with mouth wash. The bathroom door swung open to reveal a true Latina beauty. Larissa Jimenez, the Latina goddess of sex, fertility and pretty soon, pregnancy. Her tummy had flattened, yet not completely disappeared this time. This added a sexy jiggle to her belly as she walked. Her stomach was not too large, nowhere near as it had been. It was simply chubby like the average post-pregnancy mother would have.

"I couldn't get rid of all of it," Larissa whined. She jiggled her tiny tummy. "I guess you're happy about that," she beamed. Larissa knew how attractive I found her and her body. If she didn't then she easily could discover my love for her by my engorged erection.

Larissa and I got dressed and walked downstairs to say our goodbyes at the door. It was somewhat awkward because of how different Larissa looked now opposed to when she arrived. She had to carry her bra home as it was meant for a tiny girl with almost no tits. Her mammoth tits made her shirt ride up all the way to barely cover the bottom of her breasts. Meanwhile her panties now acted as a thong and her short shorts stretched enough that she could squeeze them on but they covered nothing. Her wide hips combined with her giant ass and thick thighs stretched the material of her shorts so thin that they were translucent. In addition, more than half of her voluptuous ass was showing. Her clothes were ridiculously small on her curvy body. One of the sexiest parts was the small muffin top her tight shorts and bloated belly created.

Larissa kissed me goodbye while subtly rubbing my cock through my shorts. As we kissed I rubbed her belly one last time and then gave her ass a gentle pat as she left. "Bye, love you Peter Gold!" Larissa waved.

---Five Days Later---

I hadn't seen Larissa since the day we first made love and she went through her transformation. I was in the middle of measuring my cock, because it hadn't gotten any smaller since the medicine, when the doorbell rang. I didn't know my side effects were permanent too, I thought as I got dressed to answer the door.

I opened the door. My heart stopped. My jaw dropped. My eyes opened wide. It was Larissa. She stood facing the left so I was looking at her from the side. This view allowed me to see that her tits, ass and thighs hadn't changed. She was still voluptuous. What had changed was the round pregnant belly she was sporting from her exposed midriff shirt. I was shocked. It didn't look like bloating or fat, it was firm. The gentle, curvy, swell of her smooth, tan caramel-colored baby bump was equivalent to someone a month or two along and starting to show, yet it had only been five days.

Larissa rubbed her bulging belly seductively. "Surprised? This is what happens when you impregnate someone with every baby they hold... rapid belly swelling. But I know that only turns you on, so what do you say... ready to fuck your baby mama?" My beautiful girlfriend Larissa Jimenez the little Latina turned into a thick, pregnant sex goddess.