Larkania Ch. 01

Story Info
Devania gets a new job.
4.2k words
4.23
2.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IvoryJade
IvoryJade
11 Followers

**This is the first installment of a book I have been working on. Let me know if you enjoy it, or not. Criticism welcome, affirmations more welcome.**

*

Larkania, the city at the end of the world. That is what outsiders called it, but the people who lived within it knew what it really was. A last ditch effort by humanity to remain human. Larkania was run by Mayor Hector Vincent. An overly selfish man, whose only claim to fame was his wealth. He was one of the few elites who lived in Larkania, most were underlings that barely scraped by. Life in Larkania was never easy, most everyone did what they had to do to survive. The world was dark and miserable, with few luxuries and less pleasures.

Devania's mother had always told her that she shouldn't expect anyone to give anything to her. If Devania wanted something, she was going to have to give something away. So, here she was now, getting ready to go and try to find real work. Ashton, her thirteen year old brother had already run off someplace for the day. She had told him to go to school, but she knew he didn't. She figured whatever he was doing, he was learning more about the real world than sitting in some school would ever teach him. Besides, she never went to school, and she was fine. She spent her childhood helping her mother about the house, and watching her little brother. They were five years apart, but Devania had always felt like his mother, even before their parents vanished.

Devania's father was a dark and brooding man. He never spoke to her, except to criticize. Her mother was quiet, but strict. Devania grew up wishing she could escape, but she stayed to care for Ashton. She couldn't leave him behind and she knew the outside world was far too dangerous for him. She spent her days dreaming of leaving, climbing the walls, digging a tunnel, just walking out the front gate. Someday, when Ashton was old enough to be on his own, she would leave and see what was out there.

Devania and her brother lived in a very small apartment right above The Mass Market, Larkania's biggest shop. Sarah and Mikia owned the entire building, and from what Devania saw, they did quite well. Sarah and Mikia had been renting the place to Devania's parents when the left, and they let them continue to live in the small apartment alone, as long as Devania worked hard in the shop.

It wasn't that Devania minded the work, it was nice talking to everyone in town as they came in to buy what they needed throughout the day. It was the money. Since she was working for rent mostly, Devania ended up with just enough to make sure her and Ashton kept fed. Even then there where some days that Devania didn't quite eat what she should have. Sometimes she had to steal food from the store, but she always silently promised herself one day she would pay Sarah and Mikia back for it all. This was her chance.

Now that she was 18, Devania was qualified to apply for a job at The Glass House. She had a sort of inkling what was expected of her, but she had never actually been inside. The Glass House was off limits to anyone underage.

Devania checked herself in the cracked mirror above the dry, rusty sink. Though her figure was distorted, she thought she looked alright. She was wearing a gray tank top and a short dark green skirt, which were made for her by the local seamstress, and her best friend, Annie. It was one of the few outfits Devania owned that was not full of holes or stains. Devania reached in her shirt, and pulled up her breasts, so they showed more prominently. She checked her hair and, satisfied, she turned on her heel and walked out the door.

The door led to a rather precarious set of stairs that lined the back outer wall of the shop. Sarah was there loading up crates of brightly colored fruit, oranges.

Devania stopped in her tracks. She hadn't seen anything that brightly colored in a while, almost everything here was gray and browned with age.

"Sarah! Where did you get all these?" Devania asked astonished.

Sarah smiled warmly, "I have my ways. Here," Sarah picked up one of the round fruits. "Take one."

Devania held her hand out. "Thanks! Ashton is going to be very excited." She slipped the fruit in her bag, smiled warmly at Sarah, and started walking up the street.

"Good luck!" Sarah called after her.

After a few turns, and some side steps to keep out of rubbish piles, Devania came upon the Madam's house. She took a deep breath and smoothed her skirt before knocking on the highly adorned door. The Madam's house was one of the few that was original, from before. It was tall, sleek, and the eaves curled up on the edges. The windows were boarded up, since glass was so hard to come by, even the Madam couldn't afford it, but it didn't detract much from the building's beauty.

"Come on in girl!" The Madam's voice boomed from within.

Devania opened the door and stepped in hesitantly. The room she was standing in appeared to have no purpose except as an entryway. There was a small white table, and a faded red couch. "Madam?" Devania asked awkwardly.

"In here, girl!" The madams voice came from the doorway on the left. Devania stepped through into a rather large room that appeared to be nothing but couches and books. Devania looked around intrigued. She loved books, she wasn't very good at reading, but she loved the ones with pictures. Books, especially minimally damaged ones like these, were rare.

The Madam was an intimidating woman, she was large with enormous brown eyes. The lines on her face made Devania think she had never smiled a day in her life.

"Over here girl. Stand straight!" The Madam commanded of her.

Devania marched over and stood as straight as she could, she tried not to tremble as the Madam circled her like a hawk.

"You are of age yes?" The Madam said, tapping her cane on Devania's ankles.

"Yes, Ma'am." Devania answered staring straight ahead, trying not to show how unpleasant she found being poked at by the cane.

"Good. Are you pure?" The cane made its was up Devania's thighs, tapping.

"Uh, pure Ma'am?" Devania replied, confused.

"Pure, child! Pure! Have you ever laid with a man?" The Madam said frustrated by Devania's ignorance.

"Oh!" Devania said surprised, "Uh. Yes. Just once, though."

"Are you a good listener? If someone asks you to do something, can you do it without asking questions, without hesitating?" The Madam stood back, leaning on her cane and gazing up and down at Devania.

"Yes. I can do that," Devania said nodding her head.

"Why don't you show me what you have to work with here. Off with your clothes now." The Madam walked over and sat down on a couch staring at Devania.

Devania took a slow breath. She knew this was going to happen, but didn't think it would be today, so soon. She pulled her tank top over her head. Then stood there awkwardly holding it.

"Just drop it and keep going." The Madam said impatiently.

Devania let the shirt drop and reached back behind her to unhook her bra. Her breast were perky, and were much larger than most of her friends, she was quite proud of them. She could feel the blood rush to her cheeks as she slipped her skirt and underwear down to her ankles. She kicked them unceremoniously to the side.

"Well, that is quite nice," said the Madam. "Spin for me."

Trying not to show her humiliation, Devania performed a small spin on the spot, her body glowing in the sunlight that streaked through the cracks in the boarded up windows.

"Alright then girl. You may put your clothes back on. You are to report up to the mayor at once and inform him you are the newest addition to The Glass house. On your way, off you go." The Madam made shooing motions in Devania's direction as she abruptly left the room, leaving Devania completely naked, and a little confused.

Devania quickly got dressed, wondering why she had to go and tell the mayor of her posting. She didn't like him very much, no one really did. He was just rich, he brought in the things and the people that Larkania needed to thrive, but really only for the other elites. He didn't care about the underlings. A few years ago she watched the mayor toss out a couple and their three small children. Devania wasn't sure why, but what reason would any sane human being have to throw small children out into the outsides. Devania continued to think of all the things that made her dislike the mayor, by the time she was at the building that contained his office, her blood felt like it was boiling.

She stepped inside and saw Benji, the mayor's aide.

"What can I do for you?" Benji said in a condescending tone.

"I need to see the mayor." Devania folded her arms. She didn't like Benji either, he was just the mayors lap dog. He did everything the mayor asked on him, and he always acted like he was so much better than everyone else. Devania and Benji used to be friends a long time ago, but ever since he took the job with the mayor he changed. They had had a bit of a falling out, since the one man Devania had ever slept with was, at the time, Benji's boyfriend.

This person, though, the one sitting behind the rusted desk, was not the same Benji that Devania played with growing up, and shared all her secrets with. It was some sort of leech that just thrived off of others peoples misery and pain.

Benji sneered at her, "What for?"

"Please," She didn't want Benji to know she had taken a job at The Glass House, "I just need to talk to him." She hoped that would be the end of it.

Benji stared at her a while, and sighed, "Fine then, don't tell me." He looked slightly hurt, which surprised Devania.

He stood out of his creaky chair, and knocked on the nearby heavy wooden door.

"Sir? There is someone here to see you."

"Who is it? I don't have time for nonsense, Benjamin." The mayors voice sounded muffled through the door.

Benji cracked the door. "It's Devania, the shop girl."

Devania rolled her eyes.

"Oh, yes, yes, send her in to me." The Mayor sounded excited.

Benji opened the door, and closed it as soon as Devania was inside. She tried hard to push the unpleasantness of her past friend out of her mind, and focus on the task at hand.

She hadn't been in the Mayor's office since her parents left. She came in shortly after their departure to plead with the Mayor to let her and her brother stay, and to ask for any work. It looked almost the same, an ancient wooden desk, a fireplace, and the walls and shelves were adorned with trinkets from before. His collection showed his wealth, unbroken bottles, intact books, and smaller versions of things Devania had only ever heard about, but could guess at what they were. There was a small blue car. Which she knew was something people used to ride on, like a horse. A boat, which was supposed to be able to cross water and float. That one was easier for Devania to imagine, because she had seen things float in water before, but some machine that moved on its own? The thought made Devania shiver, and reminded her of ghosts.

"Sylvia told me you would be coming in today," The mayor said, sitting in his chair and resting his hands behind his head as he spoke. Devania brought herself to look at him, trying to keep her hatred from showing.

"Uh, Sylvia?" Devania asked, confused.

"You know her as Madam Angene. Your new boss, I presume." The mayor raised his eyebrows, and eyed Devania in a way that made her uncomfortable.

"Oh, yes." Devania nodded. She had never heard the Madam's first name before, her and the Mayor must be close, then again the elite always stick together.

"Good. That is very good." He scratched his chin while he let his eyes take in the prize before him. "Yes, I asked her to give you the job. She didn't think you had what it took to be one of the good girls at Glass house, but I knew better." He cleared his throat, "You're not going to disappoint me now are you?"

"No, I won't." She said through gritted teeth, she started to tremble with repulsion. The mayor either didn't notice or didn't care how Devania felt.

"You want to make some money? The Madam sends all the new recruits for me to test first," He started unbuttoning his shirt. "You want to keep your new job, then I am your first client."

Devania shuddered. The mayor wasn't bad to look at, no, but he was an asshole. She knew not every man that walked in the glass house was a prize, but to have to pleasure one of the most repulsive men she had ever known? The thought made her stomach feel like it disintegrated.

His shirt was open now, and he leaned back in his chair. He was bearded, with a smile almost too large for his face. His long black hair fell into his eyes as he spoke, "Don't be shy now, darling, the time for that was yesterday. Take those clothes off for me. Show me what I paid for." He smiled in a way that showed all his bright white teeth, uncommon is Larkania.

Devania considered running, she could turn around and leave right now. She could feel every muscle aching to turn her body toward the door. Instead, she took a deep breath and thought of her home. She knew if she didn't continue, she could lose everything. She took her clothes off as she had with the Madam just moments before, only now she was filled with resentment, instead of humility.

"I sure was right, wasn't I?" He looked incredibly pleased with himself, and Devania noted the new stiffness in his jeans. He stood abruptly, and circled her, his heavy footfalls the only sound in the working office. Devania made a silent plea, hoping that Benji had no idea what was going on behind the wooden door next to his desk.

He stopped suddenly right in front of Devania and placed a hand on her waist. "Look at me," he requested. Devania looked up into his eyes, they were dark, almost frighteningly so. He reached his other hand up and cupped her breast, squeezing it gently. She felt a shiver run down through her spine. He smelled, good. She couldn't quite grasp the scent, but knew she had smelled it before, recently even.

His breath grew heavy as he pulled Devania's waist towards his, she could feel the bulge in his jeans pressing against her lower stomach.

They stood there like that for a while, the Mayor massaging her breast and hip, rubbing himself against the hem of his jeans by pushing gently into Devania, breathing deeper and heavier as the time passed.

She could feel her temperature rising, this anticipation was more than she could handle. She didn't understand, she hated this person. This person that was just standing there and using her like a toy to rub against, she wanted to hit him, kiss him, she wanted to flee, and she didn't want it to end. Why the hell did he have to smell so good?

He stopped fondling Devania and took a small step back, unbuttoning his jeans. He reached inside and pulled out a massive, hard cock. It was much bigger than Kent's had been. She wasn't sure what to do as he stood there eyeing her, and stroking himself.

"Just stand there for me," he said breathlessly. "Oh, you are such a pretty girl, I always hoped you would take a job at The Glass House. Now I get to do whatever I want with you. Do you like that? You want to be my play thing?"

His whispered words sent unexpected shivers down Devania's spine. Mentally she knew this man was evil, but his actions, his words, were making her tremble in a way she had never felt before.

"Yes," Devania said softly back, she could feel the wetness between her legs growing.

"Yes, what?" asked he mayor, and without waiting for a reply he said, "You will call me sir. That's, 'Yes, Sir'".

"Yes, Sir." She replied, feeling her heart quicken.

She felt the need to explore herself with her hand. She wondered if that was appropriate or not, maybe she wasn't allowed to enjoy herself during these excursions. Even while debating with herself, she could feel her hand reaching forward and down, almost touching.

"No." The Mayor said demandingly. "I will let you know when and how you may pleasure yourself. You are not allowed to touch anything without my permission, understand?"

In her disappointment and frustration all Devania could do was nod.

"Good girl," The Mayor said using one hand to massage the tip of his cock, the other reaching toward Devania again. He grasped her firmly by her hair, and used his strength to direct her face down.

Devania fell to her knees. She was now eye level with his cock, and just inches away.

"Open your mouth nice and wide for me," The Mayor said shoving Devania's face closer to him.

Devania obeyed, opening her mouth wide and allowing him to guide his cock inside. She had never done this before, but that didn't seem to matter to him. He held firmly to the back of Devania's head and drove himself slowly in and out of her mouth.

"Let's see how deep I can go," The mayor said, mostly to himself. He held Devania in place and slid his cock all the way to the back of her throat, so that his stones were pressing into her chin.

Devania put all her effort into not gagging, and breathing through her nose. The Mayor sat like that for a while, rubbing the tip of his cock against the back of Devania's throat. Devania, who had never tasted precum before, thought immediately of the sweetness of the orange resting in her bag in the corner of the room. She could feel her own wetness beginning to make it's way down her thighs. All she could think about was her need to be touched.

The mayor released her and scooped her chin to make her look at him.

"Stand up," he pulled her up gently by the hair. He shoved his hand, without warning, in between Devania's legs. "I thought I smelled how wet you were becoming," He said shoving a finger inside her, sending sparks up and down Devania's legs. He stopped to shove her into the desk.

"Turn around," he commanded.

Devania turned and felt him grab her waist with one hand, and shove her in the back with the other, bending her over the desk. Devania let herself feel vulnerable in this new position, she could feel the heat rising in her cheeks, and in between her legs.

He took the tip of his cock and rubbed it lightly against Devania's opening.

She gasped, she had never wanted anything so badly as she did now. She wanted to yell, or scream. She wanted to beg him to be inside her. The anger and resentment she had towards this man, had manifested itself in a new way. She wanted him to use her, to feel that anger she felt towards him, come out in how he treated her right now.

He moaned in pleasure as he slowly pushed his cock deeper into Devania. She tried to keep quiet, but she left a soft guttural sound escape her mouth before she could stifle it. She wasn't sure she wanted him to know how much she was enjoying this.

"Oh yea, you like this don't you?" He asked thrusting himself slowly in and out of her.

Devania remained silent, she really did not want to let him know what was so blatantly obvious.

"Tell Me!" He yelled, slapping her bottom so hard it turned instantly pink.

Devania yelped, as she instinctively tried to retreat from the blow.

"No!" He boomed. He grabbed her waist tightly and held her in place, while speeding up the timing of his thrusts.

Devania could feel the stinging sensation from the slap abating. She stunned herself by wishing it would come back. She wanted to try to escape again, just to feel him hold her down, or maybe he would slap her again. His breathing was growing more intense now, and she knew she didn't have much time.

"Tell me you like this," he said through gritted teeth, grabbing her by her hair and forcing himself deeper.

He was slamming so hard into Devania she could barely speak, her moans escaping every time she was slammed into the desk. She abandoned reason. "Yes, Sir. I like it. Please, Please, don't stop," she begged.

IvoryJade
IvoryJade
11 Followers
12