Larkania Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He immediately slowed down. Devania whined, she couldn't control her body anymore, she tried to move backward to take him in deeper, faster.

"No, No," He said teasingly, as he held Devania down, sending waves of pleasure and frustration through her body. "That's right," He said triumphantly, "I knew you were a dirty girl. Little slut. You want me to cum inside of you?"

She was out of breath and couldn't respond.

He slapped her bottom again, with slightly less force this time, but in the same spot so it still burned fiercely.

She let out a cry like a wounded animal, "Yes, sir. Yes! Please cum inside of me."

He smiled, held onto her waist and increased his speed. Soon he was pumping into her so hard and fast that the desk was sliding across the floor.

Devania could feel her orgasm building inside her. They always started from her feet, and moved their way to the top of her body. She needed the release. She could hear his breath, and hear him utter soft words under his breath.

"Oh god, uh, slut."

His sounds, his breath, made her orgasm build faster, she couldn't help herself. She forgot about Benji being on the other side of the door, she forgot about food, about money, about her family. The only thing that mattered now was fucking. She needed to cum.

She arched her back as she came, "Oh sir! Yes, Oh, Fuck!" Her body began to shudder in a way she had never felt before, her knees shook, she could feel him shooting his cum inside of her, warm and inviting. Nothing in the world was as amazing as this moment. It took her a minute to catch her breath.

He laughed as he pulled himself out of her, and quickly got dressed.

Devania could feel the thrill of her orgasm wearing off, and humiliation slowly took it's place. Once the shock wore off, she slowly got up from the desk, which had slid a good few feet across the room, and went to retrieve her clothes. She wanted to get dressed as quickly as possible and get out of there.

"Not so fast," he said. "I didn't say you could put your clothes back on. You must ask my permission first. Be a good girl, and ask." He stared at her. Licking his lips.

Devania looked at the ground, ashamed, but with a secret sort of thrill, "Please sir, can I get dressed?"

"Yes, you may. I want you here at the same time everyday, until I tell you otherwise. Do you understand?" He raised his eyebrows in a condescending way.

"Yes, I understand." Devania said pulling on her clothing, a little more carefully than usual. The area where he had slapped her still stinging.

He sat down at his desk, without moving it, and started looking at papers.

Devania picked up her bag and looked at him, her disgust had returned, "Can I go now, sir?" She asked with a hint of aggression in her voice.

He smiled menacingly, "Yes, I am done with you. You may go."

She opened the door, fearful that Benji had heard everything. He was nowhere in sight. She breathed a sigh of relief, and decided to head home and clean herself up. Thoughts swirled in her head as walked down the alleys and streets. What had just happened? Was she really going back tomorrow? How could her body have betrayed her like that? This man was evil, selfish. As she thought these thoughts, the memory of his breath and the feeling of his hand on her waist crept into her head. She could feel that she was getting wet again by the time she opened her door.


12