All Comments on 'Larry vs. Karen, Deceit from Both'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Aaaawsome!

A perfect little BTB. Bravo. Keep it up.

5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5* closet cuck tale

splendid!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Oh Well

Great revenge. The cheating cunt deserved all the grief she received. Her asshole father too.

Five Stars

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Two of a Kind ( ?) : Whoop-de-do, Milennial Millionaires in Training Wed & Exchange Commodities Until Starter Marriage Crashes and Burns as Stock Portfolio Churn in Tandem with Dueling Untruths

The existential question behind the story related was the value ( or lack thereof ) of truth. Karen pushed all her chips into living " the Big Lie ", denying the conclusive evidence and attacking /slandering the messenger when those tactics failed. The husband was a liar as well , but a veritable Stoic Philosopher King, Marcus Aurelius reincarnate by way of contrast to his spouse.

Karen might have blighted future in her old field, but no doubt can catch on at Koch Think Tank or Washington DC lobbyist. Omarosa just got forcefully escorted out of White House according to reports. So there's room at the top for individuals who abhor truth and can unblushingly obfuscate away patently obvious contradictions.

As for this story? The theme was provocative. The characters seem to be a sign of the style impaired sign of the times and slagging the author is futile as he merely conveys the dicey message.

'Carpe Noctem' on indeed moreandmore.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

I can't help about the shape I'm in. I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin.

Yeah now I'm done

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If you are a wannabe cuck

You loved this story

5 flaming stars

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
Oh Well.

BTW great song by Fleetwood Mac.

Wonderful little story.

The whole truth wasn't needed here, lol.

Top ratings from me.

cpetecpeteover 6 years ago
Fun read

and good tale till the very end.

Thanks for posting

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
I hated him

I hated him as much as her, maybe more. I guess I missed the memo that said destroying a person is more righteous than adultry. No wonder she cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Justice

is a cruel mentor... She really can't bitch, she brought the house down on herself.

But build some drama into your story and play with remorse, guilt and better dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very good !

finally, real LW story. proud husband 5*

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
Fantastic and fair revenge

"Girl's night out" is just code for cheating. A truly loving wife will never need such a thing - can just as easily be a girl's night in and it's safer in the long run.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Best story I've read in awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
way too repetitive

How many times did I have to read "It's not what you think" blabla?

It reads too much like an author fixation, getting off on catching the wife-whore blabla in a lie. I mean, same old story: if the husband is that dumb to not be able to recognize the cookie cutter whore wife, why should the odds be any better with the next woman down the line?

Is the BTB crowd so easily satisfied?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
poor

Chuckepoo didn't like it he would have forgiven her aw poor chuckepoo what an idiot.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
classic cheating wife 5*

a "bread and butter" cheating wife tale and none the worse for it, lots of good books movies etc come from cliches, cowboys and indians, cops n robbers etc etc

seemed a bit rushed and too much of the betrayals, anger and emotions glossed over. more character development needed.

why did she cheat? what was sashas influence? nothing wrong with his revenge but where were his emotions in finding out his world was collapsing, these are all the things that us readers not obsessed with the revenge want. makes a good story great.

harryj67harryj67over 6 years ago
Oh ya!

Now, when I talked to God, I knew He'd understand

He said, "Stick by my side and I'll be your guiding hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
“I watched the video over and over.”

That line, right there, tells you everything you need to know about these types of stories. Why would our manly narrator watch a video of his wife sucking and fucking another man over and over again if it angered and disgusted him so much? Answer: he enjoyed it. He got off on it. And he hates himself for it. Thus, the “BTB” ending.

These stories are like reading a story in the Gay Male section where a dude sucks off another dude, likes it, hates himself for it, so he beats up the other dude. No difference, really.

Small surprise that this is the first four-star story in this category in a long time. It’s sad when you can know the entire plot of a story by its score. Brainless wife cheats on her noble hubby for no reason, hubby finds out through high-tech gadgetry, divorces and/or humiliates and/or assaults her and lives happily ever after.

Please, tell me again how BTB stories are so much more complex and more difficult to write than “cuck” stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BTB fetish

Either you man-apes jerk your little peckers to these stories about divorce and revenge or you don’t. If you do, it’s a fetish. If you don’t, then why the fuck do you come to an erotic category on an erotic website to read non-erotic stories? Fucking idiots.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Chuckled

Ok for a two dimensional BTB. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
“Fetish”

A fetish, by definition, is something that is arousing that does not normally arouse most people. Feet are not normally arousing, and yet tons of people have a foot fetish. If you are aroused by stories about divorce and revenge, that is a fetish.

As for good “cuck” stories, it all depends on your definition of “cuck.” There are plenty of good, well-written, interesting stories about swinging, sharing, and extramarital fun, where both husband and wife enjoy themselves, and where no bitch or bastard is burnt.

But the sad little men who inhabit this category don’t like those stories. They’re not happy unless some woman is being humiliated, beaten, or murdered in cold blood. Write any story with that ending and it’s guaranteed to be a four-star story. Write an actual erotic story about a fun-loving couple with a healthy relationship and adventurous sex life and it’s guaranteed to elicit low ratings and dumbass comments.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Ignore that Annoy that hates BTB

He is one twisted guy (or girl). He loves Cuck stories which are the true fetish stories. SDBrooks, don't waste your time on that loser. You are too good to be dragged into his crap.

rnebularrnebularover 6 years ago
Good

Wish we could have heard what she thought it was then. She repeatedly said "it's not what you think," just wish we could have heard from her what it was then? Was it her daddy planning? Or, was she just delusional? Did she have some kind of split personality?

Oh well guess we'll never know. Not bad, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The wife's side...Finish the damn story!

I can't count how many times in the LW category I've said in my feedback "Finish the damned story!" Good story. I actually gave it a 5. But why is it that so many LW stories only go part of the way. It would have been great if you played around with the wife's character, and got her perspective here. Why did she cheat? Why did she lie? C'mon...Let's have a part 2, and before I forget...Finish the damned story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

I don’t think he was deceitful. Regardless of why she was cheating she was. Repeatedly.The one conversation we were shown didn’t make it seem like blackmail (could be to be fair). But she never apologizes and never explained. He didn’t give her much of a chance but she went on the offensive rather then defensive.

However at this point I do want to know what she was thinking though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To short a story did you go for the high ratings from the burn the bitch crowd

You set this up as a short and went to the jugular right away. It seems those BTB loved this shit. You could have made it more interesting.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THE TRUTH...THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

as seen from a subjective side of the evidence or it is what I want it to be, TK U MLJ LV NV

njlaurennjlaurenover 6 years ago
Too simple

To be a great tale. We know Karen has turned into a carbon copy of her dad ( most investment types irl are arrogant scumbags, been around

Them for 30 years or so), so that could be why she did what she did, but we don't even get to see how scummy she is,she is a cardboard villain, one who when caught is surprisingly flat, neither showing much emotion either way. Had she fallen out of love? If so,she could have divorced him easily,with no kids and her making more would have been an easy break. The way this is written you don't know why she bothered to be married or why crappy sex turned her on,was she looking to get degraded? Would have been more interesting if she was this truly mean bitch who got off on cucking him and/or being used like a slut ,but we don't have that.

While most storis derive from others, this one had too much of the building block approach to plot, check all the boxes, 'girls night out,wife becomes a bitch, caught,denied it,hubby tapes her and gets revenge....then gets it on w the best friend who led wife astray (why? At least if Sasha was out to get Karen cause she hated what she was doing to Larry and liked him, would make some sense). It is how the blocks are put together that matters, not the blocks themselves. What makes a story is the details, the feelings and the unique touches which this story is missing.

One continuity error,I believe you mention buying a house yet in the story they are renting.

The writing itself is decent, and I think with some imagination applied the author could turn out some great tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brooks

Applying your logic across the board, does that mean that enjoying stories about extramarital sex doesn’t make it a fetish? Be consistent.

What on earth is sexy and arousing about “consequences?” If your answer is “a lot!” then it’s a fetish. If your answer is “nothing” then your “consequences” stories don’t belong in this category. Why not encourage authors to move these stories to Non-Erotic where they belong instead of waging your never-ending war in this category?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
“Very few?”

“Very few” people are turned on by the idea of a wife having sex with someone other than her husband? Tell that to the authors of thousands of stories on this site. Do a Google search on “cuckold” or “hotwife” and see how many hits you get. Go to ANY porn site and search for the word “wife”. See how many videos pop up with wives having sex with strangers. Go to Amazon and search for books about cuckolds or naughty wives.

You’re fucking delusional if you don’t think this is an extremely common fantasy. And you’re insane if you think an erotic website is an appropriate place to read stories about divorce.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
How about a Karen chapter

To let us know what was in her mind while she was sliding down the slippery slope towards cheating. Yes she was being flirtatious on GNO but hadn't slept with anyone "yet". She didn't go down that path until Larry up and left her so to complete this tale why don't we hear from Karen? Very good story so far!

KElkBKElkBover 6 years ago
"Very few?" is a relative term

Yes, you can get many hits on just about anything, there's probably billions of things on the net.

Yes, cuckold is a very common fantasy, so is Dom/Sub, that doesn't mean that they aren't fetishes. Dom/Sub is fortunate enough to have its own category, but if it didn't, it would belong in Fetish!

The point is,VERY FEW readers in Loving Wives are turned on by cuckoldry stories. Look at ReggaeMan's "Island Fever" series. Eight parts,four in Loving Wives,the others in Lesbian, Group EC and Anal. The four not in Loving Wives ranged from 4.28 to 4.53.The highest in Loving Wives was a 3.97,the others, 3.7, 3.6 and the last a 2,0.

Now, I don't think that Reggae suddenly turns into a bad writer when he posts in Loving Wives, so it must be that the readers didn't care for the content.

I admit to only skimming it, didn't really see anything too objectionable. No cuckolding that I noticed,there was some group and swapping,didn't get all the details.

I guess my point is, the majority here don't want cuckolding, they don't even want swapping and swinging. The cuckold fans can spin it any way they want with the number of cuckold stories, but the results pretty much speak for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boom!

He dropped the hammer on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ KelkB

You seriously don’t think the scores in this category have anything to do with the actual content or quality of the stories, do you? Come on. We all know better.

Here’s how it works:

Any story where the wife ends up divorced or dead: 5 Stars.

Any story where she doesn’t: 1 Star.

It really is that simple. Not only will the BTB fans one-bomb every non-BTB story, but they will actually take the time to vote multiple times on not only that story, but every other story written by that author.

Some of the worst stories ever written in this category are rated above 4.0 for the simple reason that they followed the well-worn BTB template.

As for this “fetish” nonsense, every category on this site can be called a “fetish.” So just drop the “fetish” bullshit, mm-kay?

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
I liked this story

It worked well.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Re: Anonymous reply to KElkB

You are, of course, quite right, Anonymous. That is how it works. It's easy to win the BTB vote, regardless of the quality of the writing, and it's inevitable that they will one-bomb anything in which a wandering wife doesn't "suffer the consequences".

For more on how it works, may I suggest:

The One-bomber by twistedsickmind

What I Learned From Literotica by rpsuch

Do-It-Yourself Story Kit by leapyearguy

Lue

KElkBKElkBover 6 years ago
Content and Quality

I believe I explicitly said that it had little to do with quality since ReggaeMan was obviously a good writer, but it most certainly DOES have to do with content, since that was the variable in the scores.

As for logging on various times, I believe that charge may be leveled at LEAST as much at the anti-BTB crowd as at the BTB crowd. Especially with the number of anonymous comments made by what is obviously same person, and you can't do that without extra effort. Since most BTB/Consequences people HAVE id's, and can therefore vote only once, it is obviously the anti-BTB anons who are using VPN's to logon and vote multiple times.

likeboblikebobover 6 years ago

I have enjoyed your stories so far except for one thing. I would prefer it if you'd expand each story a bit and put more emotion into the characters. Other than that, please keep posting, thanks.

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
@KElkB... very insightful series of comments

I am particularly weary of scapegoating of the mythical "BTB Crowd." Sure there are some who enjoy or are somehow "uplifted" by BTB stories but really it seems to me that the outright BTB stories are far less popular than consequences stories.

From my perspective, every loving wife story is a cuckold story by pure definition. Those that become paraphilia or fetish are those in which the husband is a willing cuckold or wittol and is sexually stimulated by voyeurism, sexual masochism, and humiliation. (all of which fall into paraphilia)

"wit·tol

nounarchaic

a man who is aware and tolerant of his wife's infidelity; an acquiescent cuckold."

After all, even the unwilling cuckold is still a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love that song!

"Can't help it 'bout the shape I'm in,

Can't sing, aint' pretty, and my legs are thin.

But don't ask me what I think of you,

I might not give the answer that you want me to!

Now when I talk to God you know he understands,

He says stick right by me I'll be your guiding hand.

But don't ask me what I think of you,

I might not give the answer that you want me to!"

"Oh Well!" part 1 by Fleetwood Mac -- 1969

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Isn't that the idea of LW, SB ?

You say "the overwhelming majority of LW stories involve wives/fiancees/girlfriends having sex with other men"

That's what "Married extra-marital fun" is all about, surely?

But the "suffer the consequences" stories almost inevitably focus on the consequences rather than the "fun" Where's the eroticism in that?

The name of the site is Literotica. So many LW authors seem to have become so involved with describing the consequences that they have forgotten that these are supposed to be erotic stories. Instead they focus on the detective work involved in discovering the wife's infidelity, and the ways in which revenge and retribution are wrought on the wife.

I saw that Randi is arranging a special day for detective stories. Many LW stories are already of that genre.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So...

It seems like the consequences crowd unanimously agrees that they hate stories about men who enjoy sharing their wives with other men. So, the only question remaining, it seems, is: SO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE??

Seriously. How did you even stumble upon this site? Did you do a Google search for “cheating wives with consequences?” Why the fuck would you visit an erotic website to read completely non-erotic stories about cheating wives and the consequences of their cheating?

If you’re only interested in stories about divorce, there are a ton of websites filled with sympathetic divorcees who would be happy to tell you their stories. You don’t need to visit an erotic website to read them.

It’s perfectly fine that you don’t want to read stories that arouse you in any way, but why come to an erotic website if that’s the case? Why click on the category for stories about swinging, sharing, and extramarital fun if you fucking hate those topics so much? I think anal sex is gross. I don’t leave stories in the Anal Sex category blasting all of the writers and readers who enjoy anal sex. So why the fuck do you all blast those who enjoy the concept of naughty wives in the fucking naughty wives category?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
missing

missing justification from her. missing conclusion

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Received from SB

"lue, I've already told you I won't reply online to your comments, and I've added the anon below you to that list. I'm reasonably sure it's the same person, who knows, maybe it's SJ! Laurel isn't going to give us a new Consequences category, nor is she going to force us into Non-Erotic, nor cuck into Fetish, and neither of us is going to leave on our own, so we're all wasting our time rehashing this debate over and over, so I am out, and you are free to tell the anon after you, not to expect to hear from me. SB out."

Ah well, now I'm mortified. And Anon; consider yourself told. I expect you to be mortified as well.

Some time ago, SB announced his withdrawal from the "comments wars". It seems to have been a staged withdrawal. Who knows where he will end up?

Lue

SelqSelqover 6 years ago
The humor of the comments....

...is that for all of the complaining about what types of stories belong in LW, none of us, including sbrooks and luedon, have any say in it. If any of you took the time to look at older stories then you would notice that these arguments have been going on for as long as comments have been allowed. And in all of that time LW has never changed.

Going back to at least 2002 you can find stories that fit into the consequence/btb, swinging/sharing, and cuckold/wittol subgenres of LW. You can find stories that could easily fit into another category and would probably do much better than in LW (that includes most consequence/btb stories). You will find comments about a story being non-erotic, or should be in fetish, or in romance, or in group, or in one of the other categories.

The one thing that I have never understood is with the knowledge of how varied and wide ranging LW is, how come people always seem to target the stories they know they are going to dislike and then bitch about it.

I don't care for cuckold/wittol stories so I just don't read them, except for the occasional new writer whose topic of choice I haven't learned yet (and in that situation I won't rate a story). Funny thing is that, except for a relative handful of writers, you can pretty much guess which subgenre a story will be in just by looking at who wrote the story.

So these "comment wars" seem to be something started by a few anons to make themselves feel important. But they will never change a thing, and they just sound like petulant children stomping their feet because they're not getting their way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
In my minds eye

I'm seeing that Ken Phillips character turning red faced with frothy spittle splattering his screen , good times .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cretins like sbrooks have

trouble squaring their inner cuck with their delusional self-image projected to the world which is why those insecure closet cases squeal so much in the comments; hyper-cases like betrayed have literally thousands - talk about overcompensation.

Well adjusted folks might comment and move on but these no-lifers feel they to prove something to total strangers on a fuck story site - un-fucking-believably delusional

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Surely nobody takes this seriously?

The 'comment wars' and all the to and fro about whether or not various stories fit into the LW category is hardly life-and-death stuff. After all, this is only a site for erotic stories, not literary masterpieces or intellectual breakthroughs that will change the course of world history.

And SB, please don't hold yourself to your 'withdrawal' pledge. We'll miss you.

Lue

javmor79javmor79over 6 years ago
I have to agree with Selq and Luedon about the "comment wars"

I have also found them to be fruitless. They have also lost their entertainment value as of late. These comments, and the discussion of what stories go here, are the exact same ones that were happening almost 2 decades ago. Only the names have changed. My guess is that years from now, new heros and villains will take up arms to continue the fight.

It is pointless to ask people to stop fighting. Most find more entertainment in the fight than the stories. That's fine. At the end of the day, this site was made for that purpose; entertainment.

Didn't read the story, but I now feel obligated to since I left a comment. If it compels me to leave another comment, I will.a

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Awesome LW's story.

Really enjoyed the story. But....Personally..I would loved to see another chapter. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This was terrible. A poorly plotted story poorly written. The ratings in this category have become almost meaningless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
listen to the Huecuck, he said it best

great closet cuckold story, keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
RIP 2017

The comment wars victims 2017

Swinger Joe

Sbrooks (oops strike that! Don't count him out til you see the box going in the hole)

Below average to good stories given life by us folks looking for entertainment and a chance to interact with writers.

The Great Tales speak for themselves.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 6 years ago
hate to disappoint everyone

I am a 100% btb fan. However one story with the wife testing her husbands limits did get four stars from me. Why? Because once it was over it was done. She simply took a shower and went to bed. The husband and his friend had a threesome one time only. She didnt get to be a bitch cause she wasnt one. THAT is what btb fans love. The arrogance of a woman being brought down to Earth. Remember each partner has thr right to say mo to keep marriage pure. But if a woman is a bitch she wont stand a chance. I refuse to read some authors cause that is what they portay. A eoman who is a bitch treating her husband as a nobody. That pisses me off to no end. I see red when that happens. And seriously folks marriages that last dont treat each other with contempt. They treat each othet as a gift.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Huh?

Why would he want to spend time with Sasha?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun, but ...

Sasha? Birds of a feather and all that

With the real video, the Sheriff may want tampering with evidence. She could file a defamation suit. She would win

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Single women can do what they want

Guys seem to have a problem with a single woman doing whomever whenever they want. Sasha is single and sees a guy who might not believe in cheating

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Her friend

Well her friend seemed ok with her cheating.

So is she all that nice a person?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it when a plan comes to fruition!

Not very well written but BTB at its best. Burn the bitch ONETIME - Scorched earth ... TOAST!! Period!

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 6 years ago
Classic BTB

Reminds me of the Proverb, pride cometh before a fall. Good thing they had no children.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Don't think about it too much...

Sure, it was a nice BTB tale alright.

But you got to seriously wonder why the hell Karen bothered getting married, in the first place, if she was so obviously not ready to settle down.

29 when they met... 32, by the time it all blew up... what was the plan there? Why did she dismissed her marriage so fast, so early in it? Yes, immaturity is definitely one of Karen's biggest trait, but couldn't she had a sit-down with Larry, where she could have be straight with him, telling him "OK... turns out married life isn't working for me" instead of disrespecting him the way she did?

I mean, she was pretty blatant about her infidelities, yet kept at them, even though her husband called her up on it... why on Earth would she think he wouldn't do something about it? Even if she didn't lose her dream job, she still would leave the marriage without a cent to her name... where's the logic in such an action? Especially since she didn't even pick men that were the better of her husband in any way - why bother with scrubs when your man can cover all your needs quite effectively?

Also have to ask yourself the fuck did Larry ever saw in her - the guy claimed she didn't change before starting to make a whole lot of money at work, but sounds to me like Karen was always a rich, entitled little girl... Kinda hard to imagine him not seeing her for what she is from the get-go.

All and all... this was fun! Karen got exactly what she deserves, at the end, and Larry also managed to get some payback from her father, which is a nice bonus. I don't know why so many readers are so up in arm with Larry hooking up with Sasha - I think it's clear he may be dumb enough to marry one worthless slut, but not two in a row. Sash gonna be a FWB til he found the woman of his dream... not bad, especially since it will piss off his ex even more.

The lesson here: don't get married if you're not ready for marriage... especially if there's a prenup involved.

trandall9991trandall9991about 6 years ago
Oh my....laughing again

Your too funny author. The btb is just so right in each story. Damn you are good.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013over 5 years ago
A Good Story.

Giving the hero a name which means "deceptive" or "deceitful" in French was a nice touch.

moreandmoremoreandmoreover 5 years agoAuthor
@Taffbanjo2013 finally someone paying attention

You are correct! It took nine months for someone to notice the last name. Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well that was classic BTB

Pretty sure you've got the legal stuff completely wrong but I suppose it depends on what part of the country you're in. And why would any man in his right mind have anything to do with Sasha? She and Karen will be looking for some way to bury him.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ok

Good story, I'm in the sbrooks103x camp at liking the BTB, but actually preferring the reconciliation with consequences. I like consequences to both cheating parties, severe consequences involving cheaters families, friends, and coworkers, etc. I just found this story, so I missed the discussion. Lue's never ending battle against the Moral Brigade. The war of good versus evil, always and never ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't even think about Sasha

She's the one who helped the whore wife find and pick up the assholes. I wouldn't fuck her with someone else's dick.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Stories like these are getting too simple-minded....

So what was the reasoning for her stepping out?

While it might just happen once it usually won't happen more than that unless there is a reason. I love a good revenge story as much as the next guy but there has to be more substance to a story than just..... It happened and here is the burn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Like Father, Like Daughter

So Karen’s father was grooming her to take over his job when he retired. Guess he gave her all the ‘off-the-book’ details of the job too. Like ‘how to cheat on your spouse every chance you get’ type stuff. And Karen seemed to be a very apt student. I guess she just had to get a little practice in before she took over Daddy’s job. Good story. I’ve always believed that the best way to “Burn the Bitch” is to hit them where it will hurt the most. And in Karen’s case, her ‘Daddy’ got screwed over royally, and Karen lost her precious job before she ever got it. Good Job, moreandmore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I know it was for extra hurt to the wife but the guy certainly would NOT go out with someone who enabled his wifes' affair. Otherwise good stuff.

fritz51fritz51over 5 years ago
Yeah buddy !

Good Burn. Fuck and then burn Sasha too. Upload video to internet after divorce is settled. 5*s

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Well

marrying an obvious slut was stupid. Spending time with Sasha would be stupid squared.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Sasha involved also why with her ?

Loved all but end with Sasha

timrivtimrivover 4 years ago

No nice people in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
timriv is a cuckold wimp!

The husband was a hero. He did nothing wrong. He didn’t edit the video. He just cut the end off. No crime in that!

This was an excellent story with no physical damage.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good burn

She cheated and lied several times. Use the prenuptial against her and.cut the whore loose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Was a 5* story until...

The end where he made a date with Sasha. The bitch knew about his wife's cheating, didn't tell him and encouraged it. That cunt needs to be burnt also.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
GREAT short story!

I never mind seeing the gloves come off when a bitchy wife forgets her vows and not only turns into a whore but is mean about it. This seemed appropriate.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Good

Nice short BTB story!!! I truly appreciate your stance on cheaters!!! Keep em coming!!!

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Good stuff. A fitting end.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Short but sweet BTB tale. Too bad she couldn't find some guys who could at least make it worth her while - geez thirty minutes and they're done??

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

Loved it , M&M! Slam dunk finish! Lol!

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Best BTB ever..:!!!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great BTB story. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would have been 5 stars if this husband was not into entertaining Sasha after the divorce

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

The whole video has no affect on her infidelity.

\

I'm puzzled that I see old responses to comments of mine that don't seem to be there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
A date with Sasha?

The other slut? She may have been single, but she condoned and concealed Karen's slut activities. She saw nothing wrong with a married woman slutting around. He should steer clear of that walking disease center too.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Daaammn! That was short, sweet, and to the point! Good nuclear burn. I don't understand why she kept saying, "It's not what it seems like. It's not like that." She knows he saw her.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

But it's not what it looks like!!! Kind of left us hanging waiting for her exclamation, Maybe it was right out of the cheaters handbook but maybe not. Maybe she was a nympho and couldn't control herself, who knows? It kept me there to the nd waiting for answers and there are none?? good suspense though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It got a bit tedious with her constantly repeating herself.

"You are jumping to conclusions and it's not what you think." appeared three times.

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

The wife's dialogues were a bit robotic. Otherwise, the story was nice.

Though, I hope he's just trying to fool around a bit with Sasha to hurt his ex a bit more. Sasha is quite the same as the wife and no serious relationship material.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

I would have loved to hear her explanation as to what was going on

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

Never would I have something with shasa

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

LOL her "just rewards" Tough to get alimony if she got fired, which I assume she would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it 5*****

goodshoes2goodshoes211 months ago

great! But stay away from Sasha.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice payback on the slut wife!!

Sasha is just another skank!!

SorchakSorchak6 months ago

I'd tell Sasha to take long walk on a short pier. Why in hell would I want to get with her? She contributed to the break up of their marriage. Any response other than "Drop dead!" or "Go f*ck yourself!" shouldn't even be considered.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Little hard to believe. I get that the promise was the clipped video depicting her as a prostitute. But in actuality, it didn't change anything. Her father still got divorced by his own investigated antics. And the video whether the clipped or lo ger video would have probably gotten her knocked out of the running for the promotion anyways, especially with her father being let go. So the main gust of the story was to setup a scene where he terrifies her with the prostitution charge, which doesn't actually pan out. Not even sure why he would send the video to the Board ad she could lose her job, and he loses alimony.

Regardless, his wife was an idiot. A high earning professional married woman with a reciprocal prenuptial, is gallivanting once a month at a club doing GNOs with Sasha? And then she stupidly brings two different men back to her house for brief, listless 30 minute trysts? She is just asking to get burned. Regardless of the morality, if she wants an affair, then don't do any GNOs and do it discreet. Of course it is still a risk buy not a near suicidal one.

On another note, contrary to LW tropes, wealthy married women cheat much less than poor married women. Married men cheat uniformity across their range of wealth. A married woman who makes more than her husband is less likely to cheat than a married woman who makes less than her husband. However, if a married men makes less than his wife or more than his wife, he is more prone to cheater, and cheats the least when equal incomes.

So the wealthy married woman who earns more than her husband and stepping out due to entitlement meme, is actually not correct. Possible to occur? Sure. But actually much less likely than a poor married woman with little to no income who is much more likely to cheat.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...