All Comments on 'Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 16'

by purfecthost

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
You've been chipping away at this story for almost a full calendar year now, so it's hard to remember all of the details...

Slow and steady is fine and all, and if it works for you then good for you, but I'm just going to say it again: Details and specifics from nearly a year ago may have gotten a bit blurry and dusty.

From what I remember of the story, I don't understand why "next week" looms so large for the characters. If the class needs a model again, the person instructing the class can always hire Larry and his companions again. And even if that doesn't happen, what's to stop Larry, Mom or Sophie from deciding they want to "draw/photograph/film" the others? Or from being approached by an independent party to pose for more "intimate settings"? The beauty of Erotica is that you're only limited by your imagination.

It really is a great story line, and if I had time to go back and read it from the beginning, I would. Looking forward to see where you take the story, and for when we're finally going to read about Larry's cock stretching out Mom and Aunt Sophie's pussies. OOH! Here's a thought: Maybe the women can tell Larry how significant it is to actually penetrate someone, he sounds unconvinced, and they break out a dildo, or even a strapon, to let him experience getting penetrated. THEN, he gets to return the "favor"?

purfecthostpurfecthostover 7 years agoAuthor
I hope this helps.

I thank you for your comments. However, as each introduction stated:

If you're looking hot and heavy sex, then this is not the story for you.

There isn’t going to be any rampant, incestuous sex. This is a story about a family who accidentally entered the realms of incest; are in conflict within themselves and among each other about what has happened and is happening. Even though they’re enjoying the experiences, none of them are really comfortable with what they are doing and feeling guilty about it. It was never going to be a story of rampant sex. It was always going to be a story of inner conflict. How it would affect them and their relationships with each other, as well as a sexual re-awakening for the ladies involved.

So, if you’re expecting the next chapter to involve heavy sex of any description; anal, vaginal, with or without ‘toys’ and other ‘accessories’, then I’m afraid you’ll be disappointed.

Once again, thank you for your thoughts, hope you won’t be too disappointed and will enjoy the final chapter.

As for the time taken to write the story, real-life doesn’t give me much time for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A really great story hope to be able to read the next chapter very soon.

mcncokemcncokeover 7 years ago

I've so enjoyed every chapter. Like what your doing and like the internal struggle for all three characters. I too enjoy them being naked together without having graphic sex. It has to do with being in a constant state of arousal that is the turn on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous