Lars and Jessa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SashaKatz
SashaKatz
20 Followers

"Me too. I could go for pancakes. Maybe some eggs."

"Can I make you an omelet?"

"Yes, please!" No boy has ever cooked for me before. Most of them don't even order take out. Lars pulls on his track pants, locates his glasses and heads down the hall to the kitchen. I can see him working shirtless in the kitchen, gliding gracefully back and forth from the counter to the fridge. I lie back in bed, admiring his trim waist and the way the muscles in his back and shoulders flex and stretch as he moves through the kitchen.

The omelet is delicious, a real French omelet like the ones Julia Child made - lots of butter, eggs cooked until just set, creamy interior. Chives and cracked pepper. A buttery piece of whole wheat toast. We sit in bed together with the plates balanced on our knees and greedily shove forkfuls into our mouths.

"Where'd you learn to cook eggs like that? I ask him after my plate is clean.

"I have to cook for my family a lot. Breakfast, usually."

"Well, you can cook breakfast for me anytime." He smiles. I realize that it sounds like a come-on but I mean it as a compliment. I think he understands. After he clears the dishes, we lie back in bed together.

"I shouldn't have just taken off my clothes," I say to him. "I mean, it frightened you, right?"

"It was-surprising."

"It was aggressive. I wish I hadn't done it. But I didn't know how else to get your attention."

"You've always had my attention," he says. "But if you want to get naked, I won't complain." I curl up in his arms and purr contentedly.

CHAPTER V

I awake to the sound of loud voices in the street below. The clock on my nightstand says 1:15 a.m. The club up the street must have just kicked everyone out. Lars sleeps peacefully as an angel, spooning me from behind. We're both still naked. As I settle back into his embrace, I discover that he has a monster erection. Has he been hard this entire time? It's possible, poor guy, my petit mort ended things pretty abruptly and I didn't even think about it until now. Still half-asleep, I imagine him stoically suffering through his throbbing arousal, delicately folding the omelets in the stovetop pan while his stiff prick knocks against the oven door below. I think about how his rigid shaft sprung out of his track pants as I pulled them off. And I think about how I fucked myself absolutely senseless on it, until my grip on reality was gone.

I'm fully awake now, and horny. I reach between my legs and rub my lubricated clit for a few minutes. The feeling is gentle and pleasurable, smoothing out the wrinkles and easing my frustration. I know what I want now. I begin to grind against Lars, gyrating myself against his hard shaft, back and forth. I know he's awake when his strong fingers grasp my hips and he starts to move in rhythm with me. I can feel the hardness of his cock as it slides between my legs and across the entrance to my pussy, back and forth.

"Please put it in," I gasp. I wait in heightened anticipation as Lars fumbles around down there for a moment and then he pushes deep inside me. Still spooning, he begins to fuck me slowly in long, broad strokes, withdrawing nearly entirely each time so that the head of his cock pushes deliciously back into me with each downstroke. He holds onto my hips, using them as leverage to pull me back onto himself again and again. I close my eyes and moan; it feels so good to just lie here and take him.

As the pleasure builds slowly and inexorably inside me, I can feel sensations coursing through my body, my toes tingling, my thighs fluttering, the muscles in my back flexing. I think about how I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning, cook my mom breakfast, write my damn paper on Heart of Darkness and then call up Lars and talk to him for hours. I want to know his hopes, his fears, his darkest secrets. Then I'm going to meet up with Roseanne and go out dancing with strange and exciting men. I'm young, I'm alive, and the possibilities are endless.

Lars slides his hands around to my front and clutches my breasts. He pulls me back toward him, so our heads are nearly side by side. His hair is damp with sweat and he's breathing hard. He shifts his angle so he can fuck me deeper and faster. I cry out and thrash in his grasp as he clutches me tight and renews his intensity, groaning loudly as our bodies collide together in an audible, ever-increasing tempo. His cock twitches inside me and then his body goes absolutely rigid for a moment. He bellows as his body suddenly flexes like a bow being drawn back and his built-up arousal and frustration explode in a massive and gratifying release.

Before he's even finished, I roll on top of him and stroke myself with deft, efficient fingers while his cock spasms inside me. My climax is lurking just under the surface and I finger myself to a sudden and explosive release as Lars lies gasping beneath me. The orgasm hits like a freight train and I twist and convulse so violently that Lars has to grab hold of me so I don't throw myself off the bed. I'm gasping and laughing at the same time and Lars must think I'm crazy, but then he starts laughing too and we're both lying there in the dark, naked, sweaty and sticky, laughing our asses off.

Lars leaves around 2am because my mom is getting off her shift. I give him a chaste kiss on the cheek and he tells me awkwardly that he had a really good time, and good luck with the paper. After he's gone, I clean up the dishes and lie back in bed. A smile on my lips, I drift off to sleep.

SashaKatz
SashaKatz
20 Followers
12