Las Hembras Ch. 03: La Serpiente

Story Info
The continued chronicles of an all female street gang.
6.6k words
4.23
4.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrDan75
DrDan75
41 Followers

copyright 2022 by DrDan

All character names are fictional. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All characters are over 18 years of age.

Three months ago

Joe Harper was just finishing up his taco plate at the Haba Hermosa, still his favorite dining spot in spite of its infamous connections to local gang activity and crime. He quickly checked his watch, realizing that he had to finish eating and get back to his package delivery job before his half hour lunch break was up. As he gulped down a soft drink and pulled a prepaid debit card out of his wallet to settle his tab, a chill danced up his spine as he heard the slow clop clopping of female footwear on the hardwood floor..

Two young, beautiful women, two pairs of black ankle high booties, two raven haired Latinas, both wearing some combination of black and purple came walking through the door. Their expressions were smug as they looked around the room, finally locking their gaze onto Joe when they spotted him. One of the woman smiled as she approached, hugging him tightly as if he were an old friend.

"Hey Joe!" She said. She had dark, full flowing hair halfway down her back. It had purple highlights. She wore black nail polish and purple yoga pants. She wore a scent reminiscent of roses. The other woman sat down at the table next to him. The first woman spoke. "Do you remember me, honey?"

Joe nodded uncomfortably. "Y-yes, Veronica, of course I do." She smiled. Veronica sat down across from Joe at his table and placed her feet on top of his, her stiletto heel grinding down into his toes just slightly.

"You've been gone for a long time, Joe." Veronica flipped back her hair. The other girl giggled slightly. "Did you leave town or something?" She leaned in, speaking in a whisper.

"You know I-I just got-got out of prison." Joe replied quietly, then motioned as though he was about to get up. The woman beside him, a petite Hispanic girl with long hair and a partially shaved head on one side, quickly clutched his arm. Veronica pressed her heel down hard onto his toes, making him wince. "Ladies," Joe protested. "Ladies, please, I have to get back to work." He pointed to his first name embroidered onto his drab reddish brown colored shirt. Veronica laughed.

"Oh, so our little boy has a job now, is that it?" She stroked his hair in a condescending way. "Are you going straight on us?"

"Please," Joe said. "I have a girlfriend and... and a chance to see my daughter again."

"I thought we were your girlfriends, hijueputa." The girl with the partially shaved head glared at him.

"Violeta..." Veronica admonished her friend.

"Look," Joe sighed. He stopped struggling as Veronica pressed down on his feet, which seemed to please her. "Look, I'm sorry. I just... just don't want this anymore. Two years of my life wasted in the penitentiary is enough for me. I want to have a normal life." The women looked at him impassively, unmoved. Violeta pulled a small object out of her purse, looking Joe in the eye, moving her hand close to his neck before releasing the object's safety with a loud click, causing the business end of a switchblade knife to fully extend, the weapon's sharp tip not a millimeter from his carotid artery. Joe jerked back, startled and a little frightened, as Violeta moved her hand forward, pressing the tip of the blade ominiously against his throat. Her expression was icy and her demeanor detached. Veronica leaned in, wrapping her warm fingers around his nervous, cold, clammy hand. She squeezed it affectionately, feigning deep concern. Violeta kept the pressure on with the blade.

"Joe," Veronica said softly. "Las Hembras is a lifetime commitment. Now we have discussed this many times."

"Veronica..." He winced as Violeta pressed down with the blade. "I just... just can't!" She sighed and squeezed his hand tighter.

"Now Joe," she began. "I am sure that you have heard the stories about what happened to some of our boys who chose not to honor their lifetime commitments." She looked into his eyes. "They are not stories you would wish to tell your daughter at bedtime. I worry about you, Joe."

Violeta's cell phone made a sound, then displayed an incoming text message. She said something in Spanish to Veronica, who quickly nodded.

"Joe," Veronica said. "Our boss would like a word with you." She smiled. "Perhaps Isabella can provide some additional incentives and encouragement since you seem so reluctant to live up to your end of our bargain." She smiled and stood up, continuing to hold onto his hand.

"Isabella?" Joe said in a whisper as Violeta followed, now discreetly pressing the dagger into his lower back. His face began to contort with fear. "Is that not... la serpiente de cascabel... I heard about her in... in prison! Please!"

"She is very nice if you stay on her good side." Violeta grinned, coaxing him with the blade. "Now move it. She is in the back room."

Veronica both helped and forced Joe to get up, prodded by Violeta's blade, escorting him discreetly past the other patrons to a small office area near the rear of the building. The girls stopped to smile and make small talk with some of the guests, mostly in Spanish, as they took the agonizingly slow walk. Upon reaching the office, they took him through a nondescript door, which in turn led to an empty room with another door in it. The girls closed the first door and came very close to Joe, moving into his personal space. Joe felt some nervous arousal, which caused him to shake and added to his stress.

"This is a naked meeting, Joe." Veronica said quietly. "So get naked for us right now, okay?" She smiled but it was all business. Violeta remained epressionless, knife blade still brandished close to his body. Joe swallowed hard.

"Naked meeting?? You mean me naked with all the women? Look, ladies... I-I really need to get back to work. Can't we do thihs another time? OWWWWWWW!" Violeta jabbed him painfully.

"One way or another your clothes are coming off right now, hijo." she said. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way." She stood back a moment, watching him. Joe gasped but started slowly taking off his shirt.

"Come on, COME ON!" Veronica leaned in and slapped him, uncharacteristically being a bit more stern with him than she had been up to this point. "We haven't got all day. This isn't a fucking striptease. Get those goddamned clothes off and toss them in a pile." Joe did so, stripping himself down, whimpering, both intimidated and in a panic about losing his new job. Within a moment he stood before the two fully clothed women without a stitch on. They both giggled. Violeta grabbed his cock, running her fingers over the underside and teasing his scrotum with her fingertips and long nails. When it responded predictably to her touch, she traced the knife along his shaft slowly.

"That's a nice cock you have there, Senor." She said. "I would hate to see anything happen to it." She grinned, sculpting his genitals so that he was fully erect as Veronica knocked on the door.

"Esta abierto." came a woman's voice from inside. The girls nodded and cracked the door open, shuffling him past. A tall woman with shoulder length dark hair wearing a grey business suit with black pantyhose and red pumps stood with her back turned to them. She was fixing her hair in a mirror. A small powder blue pillow sat in the middle of the room. Veronica and Violeta grabbed Joe by his arms and pointed down.

"Kneel," Violeta said. "Legs apart." Joe complied, shaking as he did so in anticipation of what might be coming. The tall woman turned around slowly and smiled. Joe gasped audibly when he saw her face.

"Isabella... Santana?" He said, recognizing her instantly. The woman laughed.

"Or as some would say... 'La Serpiente de Cascabel.'" She grinned walking towards him, her torso a few inches from his face. "Still others might call me the bright, cheerful, perky weather girl from KGYN fast and friendly news." She chuckled under her breath, then looked down at Joe.

"That's right, as a weather reporter I can predict the future, gringo." she said, walking slowly in a comlete circle around him and playfully tossling his hair. Joe remained motionless save for his unabated tremdling. "I can tell you whether the skies are going to be clear or cloudy, whether it's going to rain or snow, or whether it will be bright and warm." She smirked, then squatted down so that she was at eye level with him.

"I can also predict your future," she lowered the timbre of her voice a bit. "And right now I don't see a whole lot of sunshine headed your way." She looked at him with a deadly serious expression on her face. "Now you know that we are all family here. Why don't you tell me what is bothering you so that I can help you?" She moved her face close to his, then reached out to almost tenderly push a strand of hair back from his forehead. Her beauty coupled with her demeanor caused Joe to squirm, his reaction making him harder and making his own circumstances seem even worse.

'I-I..." he hesitated for a moment, then began to sob a little bit. "I just don't want to sell drugs anymore. I want a normal life." Isabela's expression immediately screwed up into one of disgust. She abruptly reared back and slapped him hard, an intense backhanded bitch slap that sent him reeling.

"I asked you a question to your face respecting you like a man and expected a straight answer." She slapped him again. "And instead you come to me with tears in your eyes and bawl like a little girl!" She stood up and kicked him a few times in anger. Veronica and Violeta stood by impassively, with Violeta idly fiddling with her phone. Joe tried to suck it up, but Isabela continued, speaking even louder.

"In this family, it is the dumb men who do all the work," she said. "The men move all the product, they take all of the risk and sometimes they get caught." She gazed at him. "That is so that the policia can have their arrest and the smart women at the top can live in nice homes, drive nice cars, wear nice clothes and eat fucking bon bons all day." She stood back, looking at him again. "If you can't handle that, you cannot be a member of this family. Am I making myself clear?"

Joe nodded desperately. "Yes... yes, Ma'am. You are making yourself clear. Maybe-I am just not cut out to be part of this family." Isabela shook her head.

"Oh well you see, perra, there is a complication." She folded her arms. "Nobody ever leaves our family unless they leave with a tag on their toe." She squatted down again. "Just like a real family. You leave when you die, and not before." Joe swallowed hard. Isabela moved in close again.

"If you like, I can arrange for you to leave the family." Violeta's ears perked up a bit. Joe gasped.

"NO NO no, please.. PLEASE! That's...that's okay." He blubbered, visibly shaking now. "I will... st-stay in the family." Isabela smiled.

"Now that's what I like to see." She took his jaw into her hand as she looked into his eyes. "Are you sure that you know your place now?"

"Y-yes... yes Ma'am." Joe grimaced back at her in fear.

"Stand up." She said. Joe stood. She led him by the ear to an oversided desk in the corner, gesturing to Veronica and Violeta. They both followed. Isabela instructed Joe to bend over the desk, then kicked his legs apart wide. Veronica and Violeta stood by, holding him into place as Joe gasped nervously. He seemed to know what was coming. Isabela pulled a long, ribbed purple dildo from the desk, sheathing it through a wearable strap.

"La terminadora," She whispered to him, smiling. She then started to slip out of her skirt, strapping the object to her pantyhosed waist as Joe began to protest.

"No, no please." He tried to struggle but the two women held him firmly. He desperately tried to talk his way out of his fate as Isabela spread some cold lube over his asshole and poised the tip of the dildo at the opening of his anus, letting it linger there as Joe hyperventilated.

"Linda and I would have talked about this," he blubbered. "She and I, we had a good relationship." Isabela responded by applying pressure to the dildo, breaching his cavity and causing him to emit a high pitch whine with a sense of impending dread. She spoke coldly.

"Well I am not Linda and this is not a relationship." She said, simultaneously pulling hard on his hair and forcefully ramming the rubber cock deep inside of him, eliciting a guttural cry of despair, uttering her final sentence as the phallus bottomoed out in his rectum.

"This is ownership."

She began to pound him without mercy, placing one of her feet onto the desk as she gained maximum leverage to generate deep, powerful thrusts. As Joe began to whimper and then scream, Violeta idly reached over and turned a knob on the wall, increasing the volume of the mariachi music that played throughout the restaurant for the patrons. After a time, Isabela pulled out, then kicked him to the ground. She picked her skirt up off the floor and took off the strap on harness. Joe lay motionless, whimpering, frightened, violated, fighting back tears.

"Would you ladies kindly help me with my skirt?" Isabela stepped into it as the other two women helped with the zipper that ran down its backside. "I have to go do a weather report, and then after that I am doing a story about some brave policemen who rescued a few puppies." The girls all shared a giggle and a hug, then looked over at Joe. Isabela walked over to the desk, opening a drawer and producing two additional dildos and harnesses.

"After you finish welcoming our brother back into the family, give him a couple of rocks and drive his ass out to the ghetto somewhere. Leave him with a deadline and some clear epectations." Isabela answered an incoming call on the phone and casually strutted out of the room, ignoring everyone from that moment on. Veronica and Violeta smiled menacingly and slowly approached Joe, their faux phalluses bobbing lewdly in the air as they strapped them on. The ambient volume on the mariachi music at the Haba Hermosa would not be going down for some time.

********************************************

Today

Gloria Chavez sat in the hospital chaplain's office, cradling the shocked, grieving hysterically distraught woman and drying her tears with a tissue as she sobbed. A small TV set was on, blaring the day's news as narrated by a helmet haired young blone woman.

"Why?" The woman sobbed. "Por que? He... he had no reason to shoot her not three feet from me!" Gloria pushed the hair from her face, looking the woman in the eye, who continued to tremble and hyperventilate.

"Marisol I know that this is hard. But I need for you to tell me anything you can remember." Gloria sighed. She was just as upset as the witness, but had to maintain her composure and professionalism. She took a deep breath, summoning every bit of stoicism she could muster. "Please just try to tell me what happened."

Marisol nodded and took a few deep breaths, drinking a few sips of water from the cup that Gloria had set down. The water mitigated her sobbing just a bit. "We were.... we were just going to the mall, just walking from the parking lot to the stores. Linda was going to buy me a dress to celebrate my graduation from college." She broke down again as she tried to recount the rest of the story.

"A car came by. It was going way too fast for the mall." She spoke softly, then stopped for a moment to cry. Gloria dried her eyes once again. "He... he nearly hit Linda, and she cursed at him in Spanish. The man in the car turned around and..." Marisol stopped speaking and resumed crying. Gloria hugged her for a moment and rocked her as the room became silent except for the TV.

"And now, reporting live on KGYN fast and friendly news on two local Vista de Feliz police officers who rescused an entire litter of abandoned puppies starving to death in the attic of a known crack house three weeks ago... our weather reporter Isabella Santana is on the scene of this utterly adorable story. Isabella... it may be a rainy day out there, but it looks like there's plenty of sunshine for those little bundles of love!"

"Yes Darcy," replied a smiling Isabella. Her long, dark, naturally wavy hair fell down her shoulders under an umbrella, a bit damp from the rain. She held two puppies in her hands and stood between two bald, half smiling, well fed cops. "And as soon as the wonderful people down at Vista de Feliz animal rescue give them their shots, they will be available for adoption." A puppy licked Isabella's face to she brought it close. Marisol smiled at the TV through her tears.

"Maybe that is what I need. A nice puppy to help make me happy again."

"Your sister would have wanted you to be happy." Gloria said.

"Yes, she always told me that a puppy would be better than a man. I think-" Her train of thought was interrupted by the abrupt entrance of Detective Justin Weaver into the room. He looked at Marisol and reached out to shake her hand as Gloria gave him a cold stare, as though she'd just caught him peeing in the pool.

"Sorry I'm late," he nodded at Marisol. "I'm detective Weaver, I'm very sorry about what happened." He shook a few droplets of rain off of his coat. Isabella bantered and giggled with the cops and the news anchors on the TV while Gloria stared at him sullenly. He faced Gloria. "I uh, lost track of you. You bolted out so suddenly that I-" Gloria glared at him for several tense seconds before finally speaking.

"Detective Weaver," she said. "A bit more sensitivity and empathy would be appreciated when dealing with citizens." She fumed. "This is Marisol Carrillo. She is grief stricken because she just lost her sister in a drive by shooting." Marisol, who had been briefly comforted by the television chatter about puppies, began to sob again.

"It's okay, detective Chavez." Marisol said, choking up. "He did not know what happened." She wiped a tear from her eye. Justin cocked his head.

"Linda Carrillo? That's our victim... the gangster?" He shook his head. "Those people shoot at each other all the time." He furrowed his brow. "Perp is probably either a rival gang member or it's an inside job, don't you think?" Gloria barked at him, barely concealing her rage.

"How can you be so........INSENSITIVE?" She said, muttering under her breath in spanish. "She made some mistakes in her life, yes, but she was a human being and did not deserve for her life to end this way!" She paused for a moment. "Besides.... we don't know yet. We are going to have to investigate every angle." Justin sighed.

"Seriously, Gloria. This is over our head. I think we need to leave this to the homicide dicks." Gloria bristled at his words.

"Gangs and gang activity are my specialty, and I have to confess that even you know more about gangs than they do!" She put her arm around Marisol. "We have a beautiful young woman here whose sister just lost her life, and the only realistic chance we have to catch the perpetrator is to take an active role in this investigation." She folded her arms. "Am I making myself clear?"

Justin scowled for just a moment, but finally nodded. "Yes, Ma'am." He said quietly. Gloria nodded.

"That's my boy," she smiled, her anger abating for the time being. Justin felt a rush of self loathing at his capitulation to GLoria, but said nothing. Gloria suddenly reached up, affectionately stroking his cheek.

"Don't be so argumentative with me. We are on the same side and I am your superior." She said. Justin nodded, a bit humiliated as Marisol locked eyes with him as well.

"What do you want me to do?" Justin spoke softly after an uncomfortable silence. Gloria did not remove her hand from his face until after he spoke.

"I think the Am Saji may have a hand in this," she said. "They have a known safe house not far from here. I want you to go there and find out what information you can, just as you were preparing to do before this happened." Justin cocked his head.

DrDan75
DrDan75
41 Followers
12