Las Hembras Ch. 03: La Serpiente

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean those creepy asian girls? You think they did this? They have no reason to-" Gloria sighed, clearly exasperated.

"We need to exhaust every single lead. They may have some information at the very least, and I want you to pry it from them. Word travels fast on the street." Justin nodded and took a deep breath, which seemed to annoy Gloria. "Or I can send you back to the traffic division. Your choice." She moved close to him, discreetly placing her hand on his crotch and squeezing.

"Ack," Justin said, out of earshot of Marisol. "Okay, okay. I'll... go talk to them."

"Don't fuck with me," GLoria whispered. "I don't have time to deal with that snotty little bitch, but you can probably get something out of her." She loosened her grip and stroked him through his pants, with Justin's body reacting predictably. "Now go." Justin nodded, shifting his equipment below the belt line, then left the room as Gloria sat back down with Marisol, hugging her once again.

***********************************************************

Joe Harper stepped out of the shadows as he saw the brown, late model high end BMW coupe slowly puttering through the alley, discreetly waving to the occupants. He tried to close his woefully inadequate jacket and walked over to the car, shivering as he was pelted with raindrops. Veronica smiled as she rolled down the window a crack.

"Get in, Joe." She said. The back door of the car clicked open, having been unlocked from the inside.

"NO!" Violeta screeched from the passenger seat. "He's wetter than a needy slut in a porn shoot! He will wreck the interior." Veronica sighed.

"Get in, Joe. Veronica, be nice. I have a towel down." Joe got into the car, doing his best to shake off the rain and cold as he did so, taking great care to sit on the towel. Violeta glared at them both, pouting. Joe reached into his pocket.

"I got all the product moved," he said in a hushed tone, handing a large wad of bills over to Veronica. He settled into his seat, the warmth from the car's heater wafting over him. Violeta snapped at Joe again.

"Don't be waving that money around like a dumb ass sailor on Navy payday! What's wrong with you?" Joe started to respond when Veronica interrupted, saying something to her in Spanish.

"But the policia!" Violeta said, looking around. "It's risky, especially in this hood!"

"The policia are my bitches." Veronica grinned. "Yours too, or have you forgotten so soon?" She looked at Joe after counting the money. "Are you sure that you moved all of it?" She frowned, speaking gently but sternly. "You would not be holding out on us, would you honey?"

"No!" Joe jumped a bit in a panic. "No, no I would never do that!" He started to hyperventilate a bit. Violeta flipped her blade open and began to clean her fingernails with the tip. Veronica smiled.

"I was only teasing you, Joe." She grinned. "It is all here. I think you know how our boss would react if it were not all here." She pulled a few of the bills out of the pile of money, handing them to Joe. "This is your share, boy." Joe blinked a few times.

"But... this is less than I used to get a couple of years ago from Linda!" He pouted a little bit.

"The price of bonbons has gone up." Violeta looked up from cleaning her fingernails. "It's still better pay than driving around in a stupid ass van delivering packages." Veronica smirked at her friend. "Besides, you are at the bottom of the pecking order again. That is what you get for abandoning your family." She held her blade up ominously as Joe swallowed nervously.

"Now Joe, there is something else I need to discuss with you." Veronica lowered her voice, looking him in the eye. She reached back to put her hand on his. "You and I and Violeta here are the only people who know the identity of La Serpiente de Cascabel. You are going to keep your mouth shut and be our good little bitch, aren't you? I mean, you are not going to run to the policia or anything and spill our little secret, are you?" She squeezed his hand, looking Joe right in the eyes.

"No, no of course not." He looked at Violeta briefly. She was chewing gum and smacking it. "Your... secret is safe with me."

"I hope so, Joe." She reached back to hug him a bit. "I really hope so. I mean, I like you and so does Violeta. But our first allegiance is to our family." She pushed some wet hair from his face. "Just be a good boy and obey us and make us money. That's all we are asking. It's all about making good choices, you know. There are no second chances anymore if you make a bad one." Veronica started the car and started to drive off.

"Uh, where are we going?"

"Just relax, Joe. We are taking you home with us so that you can get a nice hot meal, get some sleep and be up bright and early to make us some more money in the morning." Violeta looked down as she spoke, briefly pulling a good sized dildo out of her purse before slipping it babck in. She shared a knowing smile and wink with her friend as they drove away with their minion.

********************************************

Justin Weaver drove past some of the more affluent homes in Vista de Feliz towards the outskirts of town, which was still rather rural and spacious. McMansions and meticulously landscaped lawns gradually gave way to huge unkempt yards and a few farms, with houses scattered on small plots of land in between. He struggled with his GPS to find the exact address and coordinates of the purported safe house for the Am Saji, which had been gleaned through many hours of surveillance coupled with a few key tips from informants. Finally he reached the site, parking his vehicle near an old but still stately home in the middle of a large fenced yard.

It looked quiet and abandoned as he stepped out of the car. He tried to call Gloria, but there was no cell service in the area. "Great," he thought. "I guess I'm on my own out here.' He took a deep breath, trudging towards the house. Weeds and brambles peppered a generally messy yard as he made his way to the front door. A petite Asian woman stepped out to meet him as he approached. She locked eyes with him for a moment, then began gesturing inside the house and speaking in a language that Justin didn't understand. Within seconds four or five women of Asian ancestry came out, all looking at him, expressionless, forming a circle around him.

"Uh, hello," said Justin, awkwardly. "I am with the Vista de Feliz police department and.... I was wondering whether a Jennifer Pang was here.." They all continued to look at him, expressionless, not responding. One cocked her head a bit. A few more girls came out of the house, also taking up positions putting Justin in the center of a circle. There were now a couple of layers of women fortifying the circle. All were Asian, all were young, attractive and slender, none were over five and a half feet tall, and none of them uttered a sound or broke eye contact with him.

"Did you come to arrest me, officer?" He jerked back a little, startled by a woman's voice breaking the silence. When he turned to look, he saw Jennifer Pang. She was casually dressed in shorts, sneakers and a t-shirt. The rest of the women kept staring, some with arms folded, others pushing back and tying up their hair, others just watching. Justin was a bit rattled, a condition h e did not hide well.

"I just need to ask you a few questions, Ms. Pang." He said. "What makes you think I am here to take you into custody?"

"Well," she said, breaching the circle and walking towards him, breaching his personal space. "I have a right to know what the police are doing on my property, don't I?" She grinned in a menacing sort of way. Justin felt his nervousness ratcheting up as well as a peculiar sensation below the beltline. He took a deep breath to regain his composure. Justin cleared his throat.

"There was.... was a murder yesterday," he said. "Linda Carrillo was gunned down, and we're just looking for leads? As he spoke the women began to separate themselves into an inner and an outer circle. The inner circle started to slowly walk in a clockwise circle around Justin and Linda, while the outer circle walked counterclockwise. Jenny gasped in feigned surprise.

"Now what makes you think that I would be mixed up in that?" She smirked. "A bit insulting, don't you think?" The women moving in the two circles began to pick up the pace a little bit, harassing Justin, reaching in to tug on his hair, to bump him, to squeeze his ass, to push him. "She had it coming if the things I've heard about her are true." Justin was flustered and distracted as the women groped him.

"Hey, can you please knock that- OWWW!" He winced as someone smacked him on the ass hard. "Umm, I need to speak with you alone. Can you... please tell these girls to stop what they're doing?" Jennifer smiled.

"Just leave the circle if you don't like their attention," She grinned Justin tried to push his way past the girls. They pushed back and came in close, restraining him, preventing him from leaving, then backing away slightly to reform their double circle around him. They began a creepy, singsong chant in a language he didn't understand. He tried again, and once again was denied by a gaggle of petite, determined women. Jenny did not participate, but stood back and giggled.

"What the fuck," he said. "I am a police officer! You are assaulting me!" His face began to redden as the girls kept chanting and laughing, harassing him with gropes and slaps, taunting him. "I could press charges against all of you!"

"You don't like the sav vong?" She said, then barked a command to the girls in their native language. The girls abruptly became more aggressive, moving in scratch at him, kick him, tear his clothes and strip him. It looked like a man being attacked by a school of piranha. They restrained him, pulled off his pants and shoes, ripped off his jacket, shirt and tie, grabbing his head and aggressively kissing him, sliding their tongues into his mouth, groping and fondling him until his genitals reacted in a predictable manner.

"STOP IT, DAMMIT!" Justin tried to fend them off to no avail, constantly being slapped and grabbed and scratched and stripped.

"Submit," was Jennifer's reply. "Stop resisting!" She taunted him with a phrase often used by police.

"All right, all right!" Justin said.. "Whatever you like. Please, just back off!"

"Say it," said Jennifer. "Say that you submit to the sav vong so that we can all hear it."

Justin was flustered, he winced and looked around. The girls were still moving in circles around him. "Okay, okay." he said. "I submit!" Jennifer looked at him for a moment, her eyes burning into his.

"Take off the rest of your clothes," she said. "And get on your knees."

"What?? I can't -"

"DO IT, you fucking pig!" Jennifer slapped him across the face, hard. "Do it or my girls will rip them off and beat you to within an inch of your sorry assed life." The women began to kick him, stepping up their harassment.

"I have my dignity, dammit!" He tried his best to fend them off, then took a hard knee to the crotch after saying those words, doubling him over instantlly. He began to shiver and whimper as he was overcome with excruciating pain.

"Sluts like you have no dignity," Jennifer said. "Now take off your clothes. Go on, you won't be harmed if you just obey me."

Justin tried to back up, but ran into the body of another female standing over him. The women all began to close in around him, looking menacing, kicking him, slapping him across the face. One of the girls leaned down and gripped his hair, stealing a kiss and thrusting her tongue deep inside his throat before he knew what happened, then ended the kiss before he could react to it. Another girl massaged his crotch with her foot. They all looked at him, bereft of expression. Finally Jennifer smiled.

"Submit to us. You have no choice. Go on..." Justin endured another kick to the head before he started to remove the last of his clothes, shamefully exposed before over a dozen young, attractive females. "Get on your knees." Jennifer snapped her finger, pointing to the ground. Justin complied, utterly browbeaten. She smiled, tipping his chin up with the tip of her finger. "Now. Do you submit to us?" She said the words in a near whisper. Justin nodded, his rising manhood confirming the words he had just spoken.

"Then say it," she said. Justin noticed a few of the women holding smartphones with cameras, creating a video record of his moment of truth.

"I submit," Justin said quietly. He hadn't wanted to really, but he really didn't like being beaten and didn't know what else to do. He was confused, in a daze, naked, horny, powerless and surrounded by girls. The women all let out a loud cheer. Jennifer stood at his side, her body facing his, her knee raised with her heel digging into his leg. Roughly, she grabbed Justin by the hair and forced his chin forward so that it rested on the top of her thigh. She forced his gaze into a camera as a young woman took several pictures with her phone. His cock remained fully erect.

A young girl took a length of fishing line, pulled up his testicles, and wrapped them several times before tying off a good knot. She then fashioned a leash with a clip on it and handed it to Jennifer, who clipped the tether onto one of her belt loops. Justin was also placed into his own handcuffs and led back into the house, shuffling slowly and awkwardly, his cock bobbing lewdly with each step. Jennifer grinned at him.

"We are going to have so much fun, my bitch." She said, giggling with the rest of the women as they forced him inside. "I can hardly wait!" Justin trembled and stared blankly, broken and numb to what was happening.

******************************

"Riley, get over here and bring that lint remover." Sgt Clint Riley of the Vista de Feliz police department ambled over in full uniform with a sticky roller.

"Yes Mistress," he quietly replied, moving it back and forth across Isabella Santana's navy blue blazer and pencil skirt. She idly texted on her phone as he worked feverishly.

"Goddamned puppes!" she fumed. "I hate all that dog hair on my clothes." She admonished him. "You missed a spot!"

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Riley moved to the spot she indicated, making sure to pick up any stray hairs.

"Next time we plant puppies in a crack house I want them to be a hairless breed. Tell that to your captain!" Riley sighed and nodded as he dropped to his knees to clean off her skirt. Isabella looked down and smirked.

"And grow some FUCKING hair!" she said. "I'm tired of cumming on a bowling ball under my dress! I want something to grab onto, is that clear, slut?"

"Yes Mistress." Riley quietly removed the lint from her skirt.

"So i want to see a little less chrome on that dome from now on, or you don't get any more La Terminador. Is that clear?" Riley's heart skipped a few beats.

"Yes, oh yes Mistress. It's clear Mistress." He stepped up his efforts on her skirt as he answered. She chuckled.

"Okay, that's enough, piggy." she said. "But stay on your knees." Riley nodded as she grabbed an office chair, seating herself in it just in front of his face. He knelt quietly and did not move. "How did it go today?" Isabella finally asked. Riley cleared his throat.

"I-- I feared for my life, Mistress." He kept his head down, his tone sincere. She leaned down, stroking the skin on his scalp.

"Good boy," she cooed. "Now you remember that just in case those idiot cops actually figure something out." He looked at her, scowling just a slight bit. "Present company excepted," she finally said. He beamed. "What about witnesses?" she asked. "Were there any?"

"She... she was with her sister. i think she saw me, but didn't get a very good look." Isabella's eyes grew wide

"What??" She looked down qt him. "Who is this sister?"

"She is a citizen, Mistress." he said. "From what I could find out, she's a recent college graduate with no ties to the gang and no prior arrests." Isabella looked away for a moment, as if in thought.

"Still, she has to go." She finally said. "Her rage will fester and one day boil over." Isabella breathed deeply for a minute. "She is a Latina, after all." Riley's eyes went wide, as though he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Yes, Mistress" He finally said. "I-I will find out what i can about her and... get something arranged." Isabella grinned, spreading her legs slightly as he remained on his knees. She snapped her finders, pointing down.

"Now lick my pussy," she said. "We have had a long and productive day. And come tomorrow, we finish the job." Isabella grabbed one of his ears, tugging him hard under her dress and into her crotch. She leaned back, a soft moan escaping her lungs as her pet slavishly wiggled up her thighs, kissing and licking them before placing his tongue atop her clitoris, which was already as hard as a little rock buried among soft flesh. She wrapped a leg around his neck, contented and purring,

***********************************************

To be concluded...

12