Las Vegas Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I went out with a guy and spent the night with him. Pete was livid. I didn't realize it then, but Pete saw me as his property. Anyway, I didn't stay out all night again and peace was restored.

"It was ten years ago that I found the dreaded lump. Mastectomy was what they recommended. Since I carried the gene, I went ahead and had both breasts removed, then followed that with chemo. Pete was by my side the whole time. I loved him for that. I didn't date at all afterward. I didn't feel like a woman anymore.

"The insurance company I was working for part-time offered me a full-time position. I would have to travel overnight occasionally. Usually just three or four days. Pete agreed to it, and it worked out fine for several years.

"When I contacted you after your divorce, I lied to Pete and told him I was going away for work when I came to see you. Pete wasn't stupid and figured out that something was going on.

"Pete was good to me, but he had a darker side. He and his brother were somehow connected with some very bad people, and from stories I heard had done some very bad things, criminal things.

"When you came through Phoenix on your way to California, I decided to go with you. When Pete realized I was gone he sent me a text. He told me to get my ass home, or he would send someone to bring me. It scared me. That's why I had you take me to the car rental place in Riverside and went home.

"I let things cool off with Pete for a couple of months before I contacted you again. That's when we started our once-a-month weekend trips. I told Pete I was working. I'm sure he didn't believe it, but he never said anything. Then when I started the breast reconstruction, he became really possessive.

"When the tree crushed your RV and you moved into the lake house, I saw that as my way out. We could finally be together. Pete was away with his brother for a few days. I rented a truck, loaded up my stuff and joined you.

"He didn't know where I was initially and living in a gated community, I thought we were safe. Do you remember how I would get out of sorts about every three days?"

"Yeah, you could set your clock by it. We'd have two amazing days and then on the third, you'd start drinking and turn into the wicked witch of the west for a day," he replied.

"Pete sent me text messages every three days like clockwork. They started out as orders to come back to Arizona, where I belonged, then after a couple of weeks turned into threats. I still thought we were safe. He didn't know who you were. My name wasn't tied to anything that he could track. At least that's what I thought.

"When I got my fingerprints for my California nursing license, I put down our address. Either Pete, or one of his cronies, used that information and tracked me down. Having the address, he discovered who you were.

"Just a few minutes after you left for work one morning, there was a knock on the front door. It was Pete's brother. He told me that Pete sent him to let me know I had seventy-two hours to get home, or you were going to disappear."

"He threatened my life?"

"Yes, and I had no doubt he meant it too."

"You should have told me," Dennis replied.

"You would have confronted Pete. He would have had you killed. I didn't dare tell you. I told you that night I was leaving."

"Heidi, you yelled and screamed at me that night. You were an absolute bitch."

"I thought if you were mad at me, you'd let me go without any argument."

"It worked."

"When I left the next day, all I took was my clothes and the cats. I hoped that in a month or so, after talking to Pete, we could get back together. I was going to try and reason with him. I even texted you a couple of times on the way home to apologize and tell you how much I love you. When I got home, Pete saw the texts and told me to break it off for good with you. If I didn't, he'd break you off. That's when I sent the last text and told you to never contact me again." Dennis was speechless. "I even quit responding to Jeff's emails. I was afraid for him. I went back to my isolated life with Pete. He kept track of my every move. I was allowed to go to my Yoga class, the grocery, and the doctor. That was it. Pete died about a year ago. That brings us to the present."

"Why didn't you contact me?"

"After Pete was gone, I started talking to Jeff again. He told me you and Lori were trying to work things out. I didn't want to interfere. Then in October, when you moved out, I wanted to call but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I'd hurt you and let you down so many times. I knew you had to hate me. Then Sarah sent me your book. After reading it, I met with them in Texas. That's when we set this up. It was originally going to be you and Jeff."

"Well, thank you for telling me all this."

"I owed you that. I'll never keep anything from you again?" she said, taking his hand. "That's a promise."

"Heidi, where do we go from here?"

"Short term, I'd like to go back to the hotel for dessert. We have six hours until the show. Long term? We have the opportunity to be together and do it right this time. Remember we talked about getting an RV and traveling? We could write, take pictures, see the world."

"I had money then. After you left, I pretty well gave up on that kind of life. I spent everything I had. I live in a seventeen-foot travel trailer and have an income less than I did thirty years ago."

"I don't care about any of that," she told him.

"When we were young, we could live on love. Times change. We have to be realistic."

"When Pete died, he left everything to me. I traded the house for a new 36' diesel pusher RV. It has two big slide outs, king bed, workspace, washer and dryer. It's plenty big enough for both of us, and the two cats."

"What about RV park fees, fuel, and food?"

"I've gotten by on less then fifteen thousand in the last year. With two of us the only added expense is food. You're buying your own food now. Pete left everything to me. With what I have in the bank, we could travel around the country for the next thirty years and not have to touch our social security. We can do this if you're willing to give me another chance," she said.

"So, I'm to be kept by a beautiful woman for the rest of my days?"

"A hot, horny, beautiful woman, who loves you, sir."

"Tempting offer," he said smiling. "What about my truck and RV?"

"Give them to Jeff or sell them. I have a car I tow behind the rig. Think about it. Let's go have dessert," she said, as she stood.

They walked back to the Mirage and went back to their penthouse suite. Heidi took his hand and led him to the master bedroom. As she had done the first time, they ever made love she knelt in front of him and unfastened his trousers. She pulled them down and began licking his length. Although it took him a little longer to get fully erect than it had in his twenties, he responded quickly.

"Lay down. I intend to be here for a while," she said, smiling up at him.

Heidi loved sucking him. She always had, and made sure to take her time, never rushing. Today was no different. She brought him close several times before finally standing and undressing.

"Want me to model my Hooters shirt?"

"Not right now. I'd rather you lay down here so I can have dessert."

She chuckled. "Remember my first orgasm?"

"That was so funny. You were squirming to get away as I ate you, but I wouldn't let you. When you came, you screamed, then asked me what happened. You didn't even know what an orgasm was. The neighbor came over a few minutes later. He had heard the scream and thought someone was hurt."

"I know now," she said, as she got on the bed and opened her legs for him.

Dennis got between her legs and began kissing and licking her inner thighs. She began squirming immediately and by the time he touched her labia she was holding his head. Dennis knew what she liked and what set her in motion better than anything else. He had planned to edge her, but she pulled his head tightly into her and came with several loud moans before holding him away from her overly sensitive clit.

"I need you in me," she whispered.

"What about the bleeding?"

"I still can't take hormones, but I found a natural product that cleared up the problem. I'm fully functional in all holes. Start slow, there may be cobwebs in there."

"That long, huh?"

"Just my fingers putting in the oil for the last three years."

"Just putting in the oil?" he asked, grinning.

"Are you insinuating I've been touching myself?"

"I'm not insinuating anything. I'm sure they've been in there."

"I'll never tell."

"You know, there was one other thing you took with you besides your clothes and cats. Remember that pink thing I bought you?"

"My little shaky friend."

"Yeah, that one. Didn't do you much good did it?"

"Not much. I forgot the charger."

Dennis chuckled. "I laughed when I found it."

"I'll bet you did. I bought another one just like it. The charger works for both. I have an emergency backup now. Will you please stop talking and put your dick in me?"

He replied in action rather than words and soon they were pounding each other. Heidi was the quiet type until she came and then all bets were off. The people in the next suite had to have heard her. Dennis was right behind. They lay there in each other's arms for a long time.

"That's something we always did right," she said.

"No truer words have ever been spoken."

"So, are you going to marry me and make me an honest woman?"

"In California you said you never wanted to get married again."

"I've wised up. I'm in this for the long haul. If you marry me here in Vegas, we can get Elvis to do it."

"I didn't know you were an Elvis fan."

"I'm not, but it'd be a wonderful way to end your book."

"I don't think ending a book is a very good reason to get married," he said.

"You're going to make me say it, huh?"

"I'm not going to make you do anything," he replied, smiling.

"Well, fine!" She pushed him off to the side and rolled on top of him. "Dennis Oakes, I love you with all my heart. I want to spend the rest of my life as your wife, best friend, traveling companion, and lover. I'll be bonus mother to your children, and a bonus grandmother to your grandchildren. I'll love you forever. Will you marry me?"

"Heidi, you have no clue how much I'd like to do that. I'll be honest, I don't trust you. I will go with you in your RV, if that offer still stands. I'll keep my truck and trailer at Jeff's, so that if we fail again I have somewhere to go back to. I'm not willing to commit to marriage now. I need time."

"Take all the time you need. I'm in for the long haul. There'll be no more BS from me," she said.

"I'm not going vegetarian either."

She grinned. "Okay, but I want you to eat healthy. I plan to keep you around for a long time."

"That I can live with."

Addendum:

Dad and Heidi did get married about a year and a half later. The wedding was at our house. They traveled all over the country in their RV together. The RV is parked at our house now. Dennis and Heidi are currently on a yearlong around the world cruise. They're living and loving every moment together.

They bought the property next door to us and while they travel, they're having a house built on it. They'll be giving up the nomadic life and settling down when they return.

Dad and Heidi worked together and re-wrote the end of his book, with a happy ending this time.

Sarah