Lascivious Lisa Pt. 02 Ch. 00

Story Info
Lisa has control and loses it.
1.4k words
4
1.7k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All my characters are consenting adults in carnal relations. Self edited, some of the bad grammar/spelling is on purpose. Please rate these stories.

Delicate fingers hold the base, writing instrument searching for letters. Feel her breath, other hand holds my hip still, thumb on my taint, tender or a threat, green eyes have complete control. Cherry lips with the minuscule hint drag across the tiny piss slit, my pulse rises with her breezy anticipation.

/////

Tip of her tongue slithers over her top lip, lascivious across the bottom, extends, less than a millimeter away, need her so touch so bad, dick twitches away...feather kiss gets riffles from the blue eyes nearby. "Please.." I'm already begging.

/////

Drawn between closed teeth, suction seals her lips. Now she's curling her lips covering the danger her choppers present, I'll take the risk. Covered, takes the crown, tongue tickles the vee underneath and withdraws, clamps down demonstrating the strength of her jaw, this woman is dangerous!

/////

Twirls her lingual implement round one way and the other, flicks my frenulum rapidly proving her dexterity, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie pop? "I'll give you my cream.." my moans were desperate...

/////

Three or four deeper plunges, 'Pops' makes sure my eyes had a connection. Handcuffs hurt my wrists, needed to grab her head forcing the issue. Holds me at the entrance to her throat, fingers stroking, tongue oscillating. Both hands stilling my hips, thumbs squishing my nuts.

/////

"How can you do that?" Blue eyes exclaim, two inches of my prick left unloved. Lisa's mauling her own tits under the halter, surprised her black lace panties haven't torn the way she is tugging them. Low gravely voice, "Watch this.."

/////

NO No no! She shakes her head, right down to your intestines you fucking bitch. "Arragh!" Best blowjob of my life! Was it her teeth or something she did with her thumbs? Hero to zero in a flash.

/////

Is she going to do it again? Begging didn't work, insults and yelling brought more pain. Stubborn silence...Holding my breath..Her face is getting red..Choke on that sausage...Maybe I'll pass out when the pain comes. Wretching, her throat constricting, sent an electric shock up my spine, finger up my ass sent me to La La Land...

/////

"Wake up," Lisa is sitting on my chest, gentle touch on my cheek, two hands behind her slipping her dress, up and up, my tormentor playing with the tits I love. Lisa's fingers dripping, let me taste what's behind the black panties, her hand replaced by the vixens. Shudders in arousal.

/////

Black stockings with the hold up, writhing behind Lisa, labia surrounding my cock, coaxing me back while driving Lisa to another peak, ear nibbles, kisses from shoulders to neck, fingers camouflaged with black lace. "She's gonna fuck you now.."

/////

Reaching behind Lisa dips my stick in the honeypot, Alex's rhythm mimics her digits once again elevating Lisa to a gasping frenzy. Cunt suffocating my cock almost as good as the throat fuck, shooting my jizz deep triggered a triple train wreck.

/////

Babbling how I'm going to stuff my cock so far up Alex's ass she will be brain fucked. Lisa's soggy black lace panties were stuffed in my noisemaker, "Speaking of ass fucking.." They were tying my knees wide to the headboard, bent in half, pillows stuffed under my back reliving some of the pressure, "He sounds like a frog croaking!" Fits of laughter, "Not done with you yet!"

/////

Seems like hours while they loved each other, sixty-nine, scissors, then the double dildo, ignoring their trussed up boy-toy. Cock is hard and dribbling on my chest, longing for a drink, regretting the champagne from earlier. Did they really swallow the keys? Do I dare bust her precious brass headboard? Can I?

/////

Prancing around in the high heels, drinking champagne from the bottle, not the cheap stuff either. Can't be good as they both harness up the two ended dildos, "First man to have her backdoor." Alex dropped a bottle of lube on the bed. Twisted my hands to grip the handcuff chains, fuckin' bed is stronger than my manic attempts, my grunts and squeals. "Relax.." As Lisa slathers my butthole, nuts and dick. Vibrating tip is at the entrance making my cock bounce and jitter.

/////

"Ms Peggy, be gentle.." Alex over her shoulder, moderating Lisa's enthusiasm. Need to admit, that satisfying feeling when my bowels empty in the morning, this is better, continuous. Something ignited in my core, then the emptiness, Lisa was pushing the lace panties, full of my drool and pussy juice, nearly spit them out.

/////

"Time to turn it up!" Hand fiddling, locating the buttons, serious buzz causing Lisa to grip my thighs for balance. Three speeds, sounds of an agitated hornet's nest! Noise dulls, my brain explodes, cock is flapping like a un-manned firehose, confectionary flying. "Look at his toes!"

/////

If I could speak I would scream that 'I'm too sensitive', cruelly my signal to double my efforts. Lisa's incoherent expression matches mine, Alex holing her upright. Semblance of understanding Alex orders Lisa, "Hold on to your heels.." only clothing left is her prized stilettos, "Don't let go.."

/////

"Limp dick." Instruments of doom reaching around gripping my noodle, jiggling my testes, dildo in my ass thrumming. Moments when my eyes are open witness her head lolling about, eyes wide shut when Alex shoves the dildo deep in Lisa's colon, both holes stuffed, fucking us insanely. Pissing myself! Splashes from Lisa contributing to the mess. Wonder how long she lasted after my mind went blank?

/////

"My turn," Woke to a french kiss to my 'Wrecked-um'. Lisa lounging on the pillows, hydrating, examining this three prong dildo. Fresh water poured over my face, suck the life giving moisture from my gag. "Promised me an ass fuck.." Got news for her, no matter how good she sucks, my cock is done.

/////

"Water.." Got those panties out while she wasn't paying attention, Lisa rolled to her knees relieving my thirst to Alex's displeasure, "You owe me..do it my way." With a giggle she stuffed the panties, wiggled my limp dick and sat back. Kicks her heels across the room, un-does the garter belt Alex pulls some contraption from her bag of tricks.

/////

Amazing how limber she is, one black stocking then the other using them to hide the thing. Places them on the bed where my vision is blocked, "Strap it in good and tight." On her knees Lisa has two big phalic protrusions, "Wanted to hear you holler but got to keep the noise down," While she tied the stocking, insurance that I couldn't spit the gag our again.

/////

Squish, squish, every time she squeezes the black rubber bulb my dick gets a half inch longer, purple and mean my dick nearly fills the clear plastic tube. Fucking hurts! Second stocking is slipping back and forth suspending my balls, wraps and tucks one end, pulls tight so it is below the base of the penis pump. Another loop above my balls, tighter, ties a bow, lets the ends dangle on my face.

/////

"That was so good baby..it's been a long time." Her features are softening after a double penetration massive climax, Alex's tits wrapped around my cock, more purple if that was possible. Lisa is adding more lube, Alex stands, turns leaning her back on the headboard above me.

/////

Whimpering when she stands my dick straight up, did she want to see me cry? Squats taking me balls deep in her ass, swivels her hips, slams my nuts repeatedly, amazon defeating her prey. "Kiss me baby.." Lisa has that double thing, takes a moment to find my ass and her cunt, eases in, full to the brim, Alex interlocks her fingers with my handcuffed palms.

/////

"Hate fuck me bitch!" Slamming us, perspiration rolling off Alex's back, dildo torturing my dick on the other side of that thin membrane, my ass taking a pummeling, pain I need more, give it! Can they feel me pushing back?

/////

"You two were made for each other." Alex had been waiting for us to wake, "I'll cherish this memory forever." Soft words reached Lisa, "I'm ready for breakfast." "Maybe we should have a shower and an early dinner." Both girls chuckled with me.

/////

"Sorry about that." Long sleeve shirts in the summer will be easier than explaining my raw wrists, welts on my knees, no shorts in public for a while.