Pursuing a Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Chrissy discovers her secret fantasy is shared.
2.8k words
4.42
9.3k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story focuses on women who find male-male action a huge turn-on. If that's not for you, please go elsewhere.

Chapter One: Girls' Luncheon

When Sue started on her third martini, Chrissy knew that the conversation would soon get raunchy. That made her a little nervous because there was a family with two teenage daughters in the next booth. Sue's husky whisper would probably carry, and it might be rather shocking for them to hear three grandmothers engrossed in the details of their friend's latest sexual exploits.

On the other hand, Chrissy, who had no recent exploits of her own, was more than a little excited to imagine herself in Sue's place in whatever the scenario might be. She knew she, Brenda and Sophie would soon feel more than a little wet between their legs, but she hoped hardening nipples would not give away the intensity of her interest. Perhaps she should have chosen a looser top.

Chrissy glanced around the circular booth at her friends. Yes, they were grandmothers. Yes, they were in their 60's or approaching it, but they could have passed for early 50s. Brenda had a great rack, maybe helped by an underwire bra, but still spectacular. Plus her tasteful make-up accentuated her beautiful green eyes that went beautifully with her red hair. Who cared if it was dyed to cover the gray?

Sophie was a runner, often best in age class at local races. She could probably pass for late 40s. Like the rest of her, Sophie's breasts were on the small side, but she had a firm gorgeous ass and shapely legs. Chrissy envied the fact that Sophie could still look fabulous in long blonde hair.

Chrissy thought her own frosted brunette hair in a short cut was sporty. Her B-cup breasts had little sag. She thought her large areola and thick nipples were a plus. Not that anyone but her husband got to see them, and then not as often as she would have liked. Her legs were good enough for the short skirt she had on, especially when she had on the three inch heels she was currently wearing. In five-inch stilettos, they were fabulous, but unfortunately, those were gathering dust somewhere in the back of the closet.

Sue might be a little on the heavy side, but she was voluptuous. Divorced and single. Chrissy felt slightly envious of Sue's freedom and felt slightly guilty for being envious. Chad wasn't that bad, was he?

Chrissy turned her attention back to Sue, anticipating a vicarious journey into an erotic adventure that was, sadly, not likely to happen in her life anytime soon.

"Well, you know me," Sue began, "I lingered over each pool shot at the Senior Center to give Ted a nice view of my cleavage. Actually, pretty much 85 percent of my boobs. You know how low cut my mauve top is, and it's loose enough to be on the verge of a wardrobe malfunction when I bend over. I'm pretty sure Ted maneuvered around the table in search of an angle that would give him a peek at areola and maybe a nipple if he was lucky. He probably wasn't disappointed since he did seem to be getting a tent in his pants."

"Shit," Chrissy thought as she looked down. Yes, her hardened nipples were definitely visible for all to see. But then Brenda's hand seemed to have slipped between her thighs and she was squirming in her seat. Sophie was licking her lips and leaning in, intently absorbing each word.

"Sam must be a legs and ass man because he made sure to always be behind me," Sue continued. "Of course, I had a nice pair of heels on and a short skirt. I made sure my legs were nicely spread for each shot, and I even chose to play a ball that required me to stretch way over the table, putting one knee up on a stool. Bet that gave Sam a great view of the top of my thigh highs and a bit of inner thigh. I missed the shot, but it was worth it to think of him imagining shoving his hard cock up my ass."

"I so love being a tease--make them wonder if I'm as slutty as I seem or just a proper granny, oblivious to what I'm revealing."

Though they had barely finished eating, the mother at the next table, hustled her giggling girls toward the exit, making sure to give Sue a steely glare. One of the teens gave Sue a quick wink.

Sue downed the last third of her martini in one gulp. "By the end of the third rack, my thong was drenched with my juices, and I'm sure the boys picked up my scent. They insisted that I join them for drinks at Murphy's Grill, which I was damn sure was a prelude to something more. If they hadn't figured that out, I was going to make sure it was because I was horny beyond belief."

Chrissy was pretty sure she wasn't the only one fingering her clit through damp panties. Sophie was trying to be discrete, but her fingertip kept returning to her hardened nipple.

"We'll you do know how I love my martinis," Sue went on, "but I downed only one before I suggested continuing at my place. The words were barely out of my mouth before they both assented and started getting up. I'm sure that you can imagine that as soon as we entered the house, clothes started coming off, and the three of us were naked before we made it beyond the foyer."

"Again, you know me, so you can picture me on my knees taking Sam's cock in my mouth while stroking Ted's cock and fingering his balls. But that's when things took an unexpected turn. But first, I need another martini."

Sue gestured to the waitress and placed her order. The other three reluctantly moved their hands back to the table top and tried to compose themselves. Three more glasses of wine were ordered.

Chrissy found the wait for the drinks to be excruciating. Brenda and Sophie probably did too. When the drinks finally arrived, they had to wait longer as Sue took a long time to swirl her twist around the rim of the glass before taking a generous sip.

"Well," Sophie blurted out, "don't leave us hanging." Chrissy and Brenda leaned forward, nodding their heads.

"Ah, yes," Sue began again. "You all seem to be a rapt audience. As I said, I was working my artistry on Sam's cock, licking up and down the shaft and swirling it around the tip, when Ted dropped to his knees beside me. His hand went to my breast, his fingers tugging hard at my nipple. I had just dragged my lips up the side of Sam's cock when Ted's lips met mine at the head. Our tongues darted over the head. Imagine a deep French kiss with the head of Sam's cock in the middle."

"I was mesmerized when Ted's fingers reached up to push Sam's cock in his direction and his lips slide over the head. I watched in awe and his took that thick cock deep into his throat, sliding back and forth in a steady rhythm. I moved behind him, pressing my hardened nipples against his back and reached around to stroke his cock and flick my thumb over his pre-cum slick head."

Chrissy couldn't resist pushing her drenched panties aside so she could slip two fingers around the edges of her throbbing clit. Sue had experienced the fantasy Chrissy had never shared with anyone--seeing two men making love.

"It wasn't long before Sam started moaning, and he lowered himself onto his back. I couldn't believe what was happening as Ted moved forward, positioning his ass above Sam's cock. Was this really happening? I found myself not wanting to be left out, but at the same time hungry to watch. I reached forward and gripped Sam's cock. I guided it to Ted's asshole as he lowered himself onto the long, thick shaft. Slowly at first, Sam's cock disappeared inch by inch as Ted lowered himself, and I couldn't tear my eyes away."

"Not wanting to be left out, I moved around to plant my shaved pussy on Sam's lips. I placed my arms on Ted's shoulders, and he and I shared passionate kisses. But I just had to pull back, just had to watch Sam's cock appearing and disappearing as Ted raised and lowered his ass. Then Ted held still and Sam began thrusting his hips upward. He grabbed Ted's cock, his hand almost a blur as he jerked off his buddy. Sam's quivering legs and aggressive thrusts told me he was blasting his cum in Ted's rectum. Seconds later, Ted let out a moan as his cock jetted cum all over Sam's belly and chest. Sam's lips surrounded my clit and sucked hard, but I'm sure what caused an enormous orgasm to rip through me was witnessing two guys fucking."

"Of course, there was a lot more. But that was the key moment. A new kink, I never suspected I had."

Sophie threw down several large bills, certainly more than was necessary, and stood up. "I knew you were a pervert, Sue, but this ...." She didn't finish the statement as she stormed out of the restaurant.

Chrissy had leaned forward so that she wouldn't leave a puddle of her juices on the leather seat of the booth. She could feel rivulets running down her thighs as she headed to the "Powder Room" with Brenda. She had no need to powder in nose; she was so aroused that she needed to get off.

It was mid-afternoon, so they had the Ladies Room to themselves as they moved to adjacent stalls. After all that wine, they both peed long and forceful streams, but neither moved to leave after wiping. Was Brenda gliding a fingertip around her clit and plunging two fingers into her slick pussy as she was? Chrissy wondered. Brenda's moans soon answered that question. Was Brenda visualizing the Sam's cock buried in Ted's ass just as she was?

"Hav ... Have you ever watched gay men porn?" Brenda struggled to say. "I ... I have. A ... A lot recently. It makes ... It makes me cum hard."

Chrissy hesitated. Would sharing this hidden fantasy make a difference? She could only manage a tentative whisper when she responded, "Me too." She couldn't be sure Brenda heard her response as her friend cried out, "Oh, fuck!" as an orgasm ripped through her--just before Chrissy threw her head back and climaxed, wave after wave of intense pleasure spreading from her clit and pussy to the tips of her toes and the ends of each strand of hair. Maybe overly poetic but that's how intense it seemed.

When Brenda's panting eased and she responded, "Do you think we could get our husbands to do it?" Chrissy was pretty sure her friend had heard. She both wished Brenda hadn't, and a quivering thrill swept through her because Brenda had.

"Oh, shit," she thought. "Oh, yeah," she wanted to hope.

*******************

By the next morning, Chrissy was pretty much convinced that her exchange with Brenda in the next stall was just the result of too much wine, too much of Sue's raunchy narrative. It wasn't going to go anywhere. Still, Brenda and she masturbating together, imagining what the other was doing to pleasure herself, was the most unexpected and exciting thing that had happened to her in a long time.

In some of the images she imagined, Brenda had a thick bush of curly red pubes. In others, Brenda was shaved smooth with prominent swollen labia. In all of them Brenda's long fingers, usually two, sometimes three, were slick with her juices as they stroked rapidly in and out of her cunt, spreading and twisting to intensify the pleasure as a beautifully manicured finger of her other hand frantically rubbed her clit.

The images were so intense during her morning shower that she dropped to the floor of the tub, spread her legs, and she became Brenda, replicating every stroke she imagined, bringing herself to an orgasm that set her whole body quivering.

As she toweled off afterward, she thought she'd gotten it out of her system, by as the day unfolded, stray images drifted into her mind, and she found her fingers brushing across her nipples and felt a bit of wetness dampening her crotch.

It didn't help that Sue's narrative of watching Ted sucking Sam's cock before lowering himself to take that cock up his ass also sent images interrupting her attempts to go about her day. If anything, her imagination made those images more detailed, more vivid.

Though she tried to tell herself that she shouldn't, that she had too many other things to do, she found herself stripping off her clothes, and switching on the computer. Putting a towel she knew would soon be drenched down on the seat of the chair, she brought up her favorite porn site and typed "mfm" in the search box. She spread her legs over the arms of the chair, scanned the choices, and made a selection.

Of course, she'd watched enough of these to know what to expect. Blonde girl, long hair that she had to keep flipping over her shoulder so as to not block the camera view. Chrissy tugged hard on her nipples, as the woman sucked the slender guys's cock and stroked the muscular tattooed guy's thick meat. As the girl switched back between cocks, Chrissy decided she preferred Tattooed Guy with his buzz cut and thick black pubic hair. Slender Guy had long hair, a long cock but less thick, and his cock and balls were shaved bare.

Of course, there was the obligatory scene with the girl being spit-roasted. Chrissy wanted to see something more unexpected--more male-on-male action.

When Slender Guy on his knees lifted the girls hips to slide his cock into her pussy, the Tattooed Guy straddled her to bring his cock to his friend's mouth. Rather than just deep throat the cock as she'd seen in so many videos, Slender Guy showed real artistry, showed he was really into it. He licked up and down the shaft, teased the head with the tip of his tongue, and gripped the head with his lips surrounded the ridge as he fingered Tattooed Guy's impressive balls. Chrissy was intrigued and she left a hand slip to her wet slit and she lightly stroked the side of her engorged clit.

"Oh, shit," she thought. "I've picked a winner." The scene that unfolded before her had her frantically finger fucking herself and tweaking her clit near the edge of intolerable. The woman was on the bottom, face down. She was moaning as Slender Guy was ramming his cock, Chrissy imagined, into her ass. The Tattooed Guy was on his knees behind slender guy. He pressed the head of his beautiful thick cock to Slender Guy's anus and pressed forward. Slender Guy leaned back, seemingly hunger to have his rectum filled. Chrissy watched mesmerized as Tattooed Guy's thick meat was sliding in and almost out of the his friend's ass. Slender guy looked like the sensations in his rectum were now his focus. Tattooed guy alternated by pounding him with energetic thrusts and teasing him, drawing that thick cock slowly almost out of Slender Guy's man-pussy.

Seemed like they'd forgotten the blonde girl, but her moans meant she must have been feeling both of their thrusts.

Chrissy's nipples were so hard, her clit so huge and on fire, her cunt gripping her plunging fingers. She was covered in sweat, panting and moaning before she closed her eyes, through her head back, and focused on the waves of orgasm that tore through her.

Chrissy wondered what had got into her. She hadn't such an intense orgasm in ages. As her breathing slowed, she brought her fingers from her pussy to her mouth and slowly licked them clean, savoring the taste of her slick juices.

Better get dressed, Chrissy told herself. How long had it been since she masturbated more than once in a day? Lately, once a week was more like it. And sex with Chad, maybe once a month if that.

Maybe what Brenda had suggested yesterday had got her revved up sexually. Practically though, it still seemed impossible. Didn't it?

A notification popped up on her computer. She left five stars next to the video and left the site.

A text from Brenda: "Are you as hot and bothered as I am after yesterday? Let's not let the moment slip. Come for lunch--and a planning session."

"I need to shower. Then I'll be over. Should I bring anything?" Chrissy replied.

"Bet I know why you need a shower. Don't get distracted. Bring some naughty thoughts." Brenda's quick reply make clear she knew what Chrissy had been up to.

Surprisingly, Chrissy liked that and she smiled.