All Comments on 'Last Anniversary Dance'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 335 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was pretty stupid

webbrowserwebbrowseralmost 2 years ago

Another gem! Thanks

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Great story! I hope there is a sequel.

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good story accompanied by okay writing. I do hope that writing stories for this site isn't "work". It should be fun!

TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

Another really good one and 5 stars. The only slightly negative comment I might have is that we never find out why she did it. Did she ever love him and if so why did she stray. That apart, the story was good and not too long that I don't have time to read it and all the other stories that are published each day.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
That is the way to burn the Bitch

and the Bastard

No messing around just get the job done

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Nice but impersonal…. “Just the facts, Mam…” as Sgt. Friday used to say in Dragnet. Really more of a sketch outline than a fully developed tale. Still a good read.

4 stars

Bronco56Bronco56almost 2 years ago

Another great story. Looking forward to reading more new stories. 5stars

Evil52Evil52almost 2 years ago

Another great one!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

I hate stupid ass stories that paint hubby as some perfect husband and father with all the answers and mysterious benefactors.

It’s not entertaining.

A judge would absolutely grant a divorce if she was pregnant. If his name is on the birth certificate, he very well could be paying child support. Courts view divorce as what’s best for the child, not what’s best for the mother or father.

Lastly, he knows all about her affair and has a huge sheaf of papers, why would she lie about it and then say it was only once?

Honestly, you wrote her to be a dumb as a fucking post and you’re better than that.

Aspie007Aspie007almost 2 years ago

There's nothing much a good BTB can't fix

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another start to as always a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

always well written and enjoyable

Kryms1nKryms1nalmost 2 years ago

Good to see you posting again! Congrats on the ebook

Galama88aGalama88aalmost 2 years ago

Fine story as always

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pt2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope there are more parts to come including the fallout to carter and his slut

Robby_DRobby_Dalmost 2 years ago

One of your best. Too many writers let the perpetrator get off scott free, but you took him down. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WONDERFUL!! Sounds like Jake got his and Justine Slut is in the process. I love it when a plan comes together! You're the MASTER, Saddletramp!!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 2 years ago

Firstly, I just downloaded ‘Justice Rides’ on Amazon. Hopefully it’s the first ebook of many. I love the cover art by the way.

.

Tom, Justine and Jake’s tale was an amusing bit of retribution. Start of a new thread of stories?

.

Thanks much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another 5-star story from SaddleTramp. Oh by the way whackdoodle, Houston was not dumb and ST never wrote her to do stupid shit. Justine just had that Narcissism bug that allowed her to get out of hand and she got everything she deserved.

Daggy1965Daggy1965almost 2 years ago

Good story, he could work as a character in a chain of stories.

40fathoms40fathomsalmost 2 years ago

As always, a very enjoyable story. Welcome back.

Cito22Cito22almost 2 years ago

Juat an awesome read. As all others have been from ST1956. I literally wait with baited breathe for his next release.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like BTB stories, But this just felt like you phoned it in. Maybe you can do better next time...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a teen fantasy. You have the habit of making husbands special, wives stupid and refer to murder and mayhem as justice,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good BTB story with the added secret Alpha Agency issue. So, 007 got married and had to solve a personal personnel problem before M got really pissed...but fifteen drug darts? Even that is over kill (please excuse the excess pun) and with that much tranquilizing crap in his system his automatic responsive systems, like breathing and heart beat, would shut down about the same as a morphine over dose. Good night and good by, Mr. Carter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another gem. ***** Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love the over the top “James Bond had cheating wife” story line LmaO I think it would make a great Austin Powers spoof!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The good thing about this story is, besides the entertaining part, it's easy to not feel bad about the slut. The way she was so disrespectful made it far too easy to not feel like 2 people hurt, he was the only one hurt. Sometimes you can feel sorry for someone who has a remorseful lapse of judgment, but this slut took the cake. Obviously fiction but one that is more entertaining than it is on the emotion side of things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you! A really great read. Always enjoy your stories. Thanks for all your hard work in writing.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

This was diabolical. He didn't have to resort to violence like you might expect from an member of a secret organization, but instead used psychological warfare to take them down which was very effective. Great story, I see you have other alpha one stories, I'm going to have to check them out.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

She's oblivious! She's been cheating, long enough that her baby isn't her husband's; he's been distant; he doesn't apply himself as a father. Gee, could he possibly know? Whatcha think?

\

"Why did you do this on our anniversary?" - She was already four months into the affair on their last anniversary.

\

"You son of a bitch! You cost me my job." - You fucked his wife, and now you're upset that he fucked with you?

\

I don't know what would happen in real life regarding the pregnancy and divorce, but while I can believe that the divorce might be put on hold, but why not a separation?

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

I could have used a little more pain and burn but any Saddletramp story is head and shoulders above 95% of the cuckold and wimpy crap we usually get in LW.

And yes Whackdoodle, there are husbands and fathers that are perfect who do have connections to friends in high or if you prefer low places. Friends that will have your 6 through hell and high water no matter what.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing more than Saddletramp trash, as usual.

weatherman70weatherman70almost 2 years ago

as always another great story from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@Whackdoodle and timriv - did you not read the preamble? He CLEARLY says its his universe and anything can and does happen in his universe……..

OaksfineOaksfinealmost 2 years ago

Another great Saddletramp classic where a cheater gets her just due and the lover gets to set the balance of karma right. This style has been missing these past few weeks glad to see you back and still haven’t lost your mojo. Stay well my friend

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66almost 2 years ago

Good writing for a no-sex high-tech fantasy BTB story. But it appeals to a large portion of the most vocal in the Loving Wives category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Really, frankly this is just the usual heap of shit that you regurgitate every story. Super smart, wronged husband and dumb, unfaithful wife, who naturally gets dumped and left penny-less. 1) With a child and with his name on the birth certificate, he could and should pay support. Also the court will decide what is best for the child, not some idiot who works for a semi-fascist state institution.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 2 years ago

So once the divorce is over, we'll find out his new partner is Justine.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

As well-written the story was, a little more length would have been appreciated. The whole time I was wondering why Justine acted in the irrational manner that she did.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

looklng forward to more!!!

chris73170chris73170almost 2 years ago
another good one

saddle another good story. Hope there is a chapter 2 to this little story. Saddle sadly i wouldnt be surprised if the government did have agencies like this in real life.

klondeikklondeikalmost 2 years ago

yeap normal live super agent/killer/inventor just a day in the job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start to my day. Another enjoyable ST story.

ctdansctdansalmost 2 years ago

wife still got away easy.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 2 years ago

5 BIG stars, my friend.

Omart57Omart57almost 2 years ago

Good one, ST! Looks like the start of something interesting!

Jack440Jack440almost 2 years ago
Can't wait

Waiting for the next installment.

OldbushyOldbushyalmost 2 years ago

Another good story .... would like to find out who or what his new partner is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent as always.the other that you mentioned,Is that on here as well?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to "the rest of the story"!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

While your absence was sorely missed, no need to apologize to us. You’re one of the more prolific writers in this genre, so taking a break is fully justified. Best of luck with the new book! 5*

Cringo31Cringo31almost 2 years ago

Loved the story and the continuing story of Alpha One. Keep up the great work.

Slick742Slick742almost 2 years ago

Thanks for a terrific read. Kreat build up and BTBs ending. Keep this MC going. Maybe involve his cheating sister-in-law cheating next. As usual a *****.

KinPAKinPAalmost 2 years ago

Hopefully there will be a part 2

firedog451firedog451almost 2 years ago

Great read. Don't understand the criticisms. Anyone who reads on this site knows these are short stories. They apparently don't read your opening statements. Hope the bastards don't get you down.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Thanks Saddle Tramp, been missing your stories! Loved this one for sure, 5 BIG FAT BLAZING STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good story, I enjoy your stories and look forward to more. I don't remember my login info so this will be anonymous. thanks for the good reads. JDD

Spreadaxle53Spreadaxle53almost 2 years ago

Great quickie. Entertaining.

pepepilotpepepilotalmost 2 years ago

Unfortunately, this is not the usual quality of an ST story. Maybe it was left open for another part as ST is known to do? In my opinion, there are too many things left open that are never explained. But it is a good read, hence the 4-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Less than boilerplate not to mention too stupid to hold any interest. What has happened to you? And who are the idiots who give you 5 stars for this lack of effort or intelligence? Sorrowful!

Turning502019Turning502019almost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed it. Hope this becomes some kind of series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story hope to hear more about his new partner and some of what happens to his slut wife

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
As always another good one (3 Stars)

I don't have to say it. Your stories and series are always good. You are one of the author's that intrigue the mind with the writings you publish.

You are also one of the ones I have given 4 and 5 stars to for your stories. This one may not be at that level. But it was a good story and start to another great series I am sure. I am looking forward to where you take it.

Keep writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beginning reminds me of a movie with Arnold and Jamie Lee Curtis then it takes a right turn.

pumpop201pumpop201almost 2 years ago
Another great story.......

.....from the twisted mind if my favorite Lit author. I'm now on my way down Internet Road with a destination of Amazon.com to buy a copy of, "Justice Rides".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I seen the favorable reviews you’ve gotten, and thought I’d give one of your stories another try. But I see you still need a proofreader and the plot was, well as another reader observed, just unrealistic. It was almost like a cartoon with the noble and all-knowing hero, the inexhaustible resources of a secret agency, a despicable villain, and a wife dumber than a brick. Still not my cup of tea.

TuWatchuTuWatchualmost 2 years ago

Nicely done, Not the usual cheating wife wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

a good read, wish it had been longer and more info.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What can I say. As always an excellent story. Your stories are top shelf in my opinion. From your history of story telling, I know the Justice is served an meted out Saddle Tramp style

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

meh...another story written while sitting on the toilet.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue this story. It begs for at least one more chapter, mentioning his new partner.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 2 years ago

Fan-Tastic Story. I enjoyed it so get My vote. 5🌟👍😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another 5 star story. Thanks. Gotta love your universe.

On a side note. Hope you can post a good follow up to a story posted Monday titled "June Sucks". It is screaming for a good BTB ending for everyone.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

I'm glad you are back Mr. ST1956.

It is so nice to read a non-cuck story.

But I would have liked some helpings on how Justine was in the aftermath.

But I am glad the MC didn't kill the pussy-hound.

Nice way to get rid of the skank.

lover1953lover1953almost 2 years ago

Overall I gave it 4*. it would have been 5 if not for the over-the-top part at the end about the canary part. Keep them coming.

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

I always look forward to a good Saddletramp burn the bitch story, and his costs imposed on a wife stealing bastard are epic. This is a no cuck zone... 5 Stars and do keep writing, Saddletramp. After the uber weak cucked out male MC's some well know contributors write, your MC's are great to read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I always love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hope this is chapter 1

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 2 years ago

Not much emotion here. She cheats, he divorces her, check here, sign there, we're done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You've almost managed to cure yourself of that habit of mixing dialogue and reactions from different characters into the same paragraph. Making progress on readability, for sure. The secret super-spy operative thing probably wasn't necessary to this story, but it made it more amusing, for sure. Also, having her just fold her tent and sign her divorce roughly five minutes or less after receiving? Wishful thinking, especially when she's been fucking and having a baby with a partner in a law firm, but it's your rodeo. I liked it, even if a bit too John Le Carré over the top for full suspension of disbelief.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. I'm hoping for more stories about Tom Watters, Regis, and the new partner.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 2 years ago

He's not a perfect husband and father, whackadoodle. In fact, he's not a father at all, as she made sure was the case, but in an unexplained way. It's not clear exactly how the cheating slut and her lawyer asshole side-honey knew for sure the husband wasn't the father, but I'm sure she could have made sure of that, if it was her plan all along to get knocked up by someone other than her husband. And, he doesn't have to be a 'perfect husband' to be pissed off about what she's been doing in secret, so not sure why you even brought that silly notion into play here. You also seem amazed that she lied about the affair, even when confronted with details about it. She's been lying to him, for nearly two years, so by that point it's habit. Cheaters always try to lie their way out of it first. Don't act so surprised.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

chapter 2 please also 5 stars again for this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Paint by numbers, Saddletramp style. Sorry, really nothing to see here that hasn't been done 1000 times before, just with "the Agency" in the background.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

feels like I read so many other stories so similar. Wife has no idea that her husband is in some way "connected" and can take them all out with a single phone call.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ah…it’s ALWAYS a good day when we get to travel in ST’s world 😎

.

This was an enjoyable romp…if a bit too unemotional. That Justine even AFTER her kid was born didn’t think Tom had a clue made her seem just too stupid to hate. And the lack of any mention about how tneir relationship may have, at one time, been good…and no real hint for why it went south…kind of detracted. But hey…it was a short tale and only so much can be done.

.

So a so.I’d 4**** …. and congrats and good luck with that eBook!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whacadoodle is so wrong about this. It is good to see the good husband get well a head in a devorice. Most all the time she gets the gold and husband gets two weeks old cat crap.

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

Good story! Hope your ebook does good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Glad you’re back! Thought the real MMAS got ya (the one that runs the movie/tv studios and advertising). Will you clue us in on how to buy the Justice novel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5stars! ST never disappoints, and another bitch burns!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Woot! Keep it going please this was a excellent but quick read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Re: Whackdoodle. Golly, I'm glad he's so smart, but judges in my jurisdiction don't grant divorces if the wife is pregnant, except under special circumstances (e.g. the wife and the bastard have stipulated that the child is theirs, not the husband's. Even then, the judge has to be convinced by DNA testing). As for rectifying paternity fraud, there are different provisions in different states. More legislatures are being forced to recognized that the "best interest of the child" does not include imposing slavery on an unrelated male.

I do agree with W about the implausibility of the wife lying about the affair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope that this was not meant to be taken seriously!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...