Last Call for Booty and Alcohol

Story Info
A barman is easily seduced by a handsome stranger.
2.4k words
4.51
15.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a mid-July night and I was working at a bar off campus. The place was usually busy, but most of the students were home for the summer. I was a recent graduate myself, still hanging on around campus, working a bar job at a place that was popular with students, the gay crowd looking for cheap drinks before a big night and the occasional hipster or two.

I looked at my watch. Only fifteen minutes till last orders. There was only one other person in the bar - a smartly dressed black man who had come in about an hour ago. I could have sworn I recognised him from somewhere. Maybe he was a professor or worked on campus.

He was handsome, dark skinned and with some rugged features. Maybe mid-thirties, maybe older, with a light goatee and smouldering eyes. I was definitely keen to have him around. He also tipped very well and drank our most expensive bourbon. I was hoping to serve him at couple of those. It had been a quiet night and the generous tips would have made up for it.

"Can I get you something else?"

"You can. Just another whiskey for now though."

I served him. And he gave another generous tip.

"Where are you from, Mister?" I asked, making conversation, having observed that he had an unusual accent.

"East Coast." He replied, though I wasn't convinced. Maybe East Coast by way of Jamaica. "I heard this is a good place to get a good drink and... pick up some good ass."

I laughed at his bluntness.

"You know normally you might be right... but it is summer and all the students are home. Definitely try the weekends though."

He nodded in acknowledgement... and then offered me a drink too. I said yes of course - a shot of tequila. He was the best customer we've had in weeks!

A few minutes later, while I was restocking some of the fridges, squatting on my feet, I could not help but feel like he was checking me out. I turned around and saw that he was. He gave me a friendly smirk.

"You need something else, Mister?"

"No please... don't get up on my account. I was just admiring the view."

"The view?"

"Yes the view. You've got one hell of an ass."

Working at a bar, especially one with gay clientele, I've gotten used to getting hit on. And there was something disarming about his laughter and bluntness. Plus he was handsome and charming in his mysterious way. Not to mention that he tipped well.

Also the man did have a point. I did have a nice ass.

"Thanks... I think."

It was almost midnight. He had just finished his drink and signalled for another.

"It's last rounds. Bar closes in 5 mins."

He leaned in. "You ever break the rules?" He stared at me intensely, like he was trying to read my mind. I felt a rush of fear and excitement.

Yes - I replied. I was no Boy Scout. He wagged his finger invitingly at me... so I came a little closer.

"Good. How about you serve me another round... and one for yourself too, why not. And then let me have a look at that ass? In the flesh."

He said this and placed a 20 dollar bill on the bar. Minus the drinks, that would have been another decent tip. But now there was more than just the money that I was aroused by.

I smiled, flashing my pretty boy grin flirtatiously to lure him on. "Are you serious?"

He nodded, looking very serious indeed.

I scanned around to make sure the coast was clear. And then I turned my back to him, unfastened and dropped my jeans to reveal my peach. I have a bubble butt - fully round and perky and it usually gets me a lot of attention. A true power bottom's butt. I don't know how he must have figured out that I enjoy taking it up the ass.

"Wow. Now that's a real sexy booty... but I'd like to get a closer look. Maybe even squeeze it a bit. What do you say to that?"

Even though he had altered the deal, I said Yes. I invited him round the back, leading him towards the stock room. He wanted me, I could tell.

We were in the back of the bar, surrounded by boxes of wine and crates of beer. My buttocks were exposed and I felt vulnerable, which only added to my excitement.

"Shake it for me," his husky, accented voice instructed in a way that I was finding impossible to resist. Assisted by the soft music and the tequila, I started twerking for him a little, even doing a little dance for him, letting my ass bounce.

"I hope you haven't taken me back here to steel any of our booze." I joked. Then I felt his hand grab my ass and squeeze hard. His other palm covered my mouth.

"You talk too much." He said simply and spun me around with ease. "I've had enough booze. I want this!"

He kissed me, smothering my mouth with his thick lips, making me take his tongue. Clearly he's in control. His hands now moved down my back and with both handfuls, squeezed my ass. A desperate moan escaped my throat. His hands, rough and strong, squeezed and felt up each mound before finding its way between, to rub coarsely around my hole, which was pulsating as it got excited.

Not so fast. "Wait", I tried to protest but then - "Ow!" he grabbed my hair to silence me. I felt his finger press against my hole. His finger felt rough against my puckered hole. But it felt good too.

"Spread them legs. Let me have a look at this pussy."

And by look he meant lick because pretty soon I felt his tongue - sticky and warm, gliding all the way from the bottom of my crack up to the tip of my taint.

"No..." I whimpered but didn't mean it. My hole puckered around his squirming tongue and it sent shivers up my spine. I shook when his tongue pushed perfectly against my ring. Wow... he knew how to make me feel good. My body was on fire. When I felt his finger slide in, my hole puckered wildly.

"That's a tight pussy. Beautiful, but tight. Not bad for a slut."

"I ain't no slut." I argued but felt my point somewhat undermined by my current situation. It's not like I even knew his name.

"No offense meant. When last did you get fucked?"

It had been a while, I had to admit. Two months maybe. A sophomore ball player who I'll miss once I move away from campus.

"Two months? That's too long. This ass needs to get fucked on the regular," he said cryptically as I feel a finger slide into my ass now, followed by a second. I squealed and moaned like a little bitch as he fingered me.

He spun me around again, facing me and we kissed again, my body melding into his. I instinctively reached for his crotch, feeling up his sizeable bulge while he fingered my ass continuously. I could barely contain my moans. The heat building inside me was intense and fast rising, as he continued to fuck me with his digits.

"You're going to suck my dick," he taunted, slipping a thumb and index into my mouth possessively.

"Oh yeah!" I panted as he ravaged my mouth.

He pulled on my hair and directed me to my knees. The air felt cool against my exposed bare, moistened ass. It felt like ages as he teasingly unzipped his jeans and undid his belt to fetch out his dick. Damn!

It was as a beautiful looking dick... I was sure I was drooling at the sight of it. Cut, long and hard already to a perfect ten inches. I even felt my hole spasm in excited anticipation. This was suddenly what I wanted more than anything else. But when I reached out to touch it as he held it invitingly in his hand, he brusquely slapped my hand away. And then I got a slap to the face.

"No hands bitch. Not yet," he warned angrily.

Rather than arguing, I moaned, compelled to obey him. I looked up at him, desperate and pleading. Suddenly he had all the power as he had switched on my submissive side.

He shoved his dick inside my mouth and I swallowed deep, down my throat. He grabbed the sides of my head and began to slide and stroke his dick out of my mouth, fucking it like it was a pussy. "Yeah fucking suck that dick bitch!" he growled, suddenly wild eyed and mean. No longer charming - just a rough, handsome brute.

Sucking wasn't really what I would call this. More like mouth-fucking. But he didn't care, slamming his hard dick into my throat and then choking, stretching my mouth to its limits. My eyes began to water and I couple of times I nearly retched but he kept fucking my mouth. He would slap me a few times. Slap. Slap! To the face, each one not hard enough to hurt but enough to sting. My moans of protest only encouraged him to fuck my mouth more aggressively. I certainly made sure I kept my mouth wide to take him, his balls bouncing on my chin.

Reaching out with his long, muscular arm he stuck his spit-wet middle finger inside my asshole. "Swallow my dick! Take it all cocksucker!" and slapped me on the back of my head to force his dick further down my throat till I took all of him. He pulled out quickly, making me pant and splutter. I looked up at him, expecting another assault on my mouth but he dropped his jeans and briefs, turning around to show off his perfect muscular butt.

"Eat my ass bitch!" he commanded. I dove in, shoving my face as I licked and ate his hole. He smelled musky but tasted sweat as slid my tongue across his hairy, puckered hole. He groaned emphatically, playing with his steel-hard cock and then shoved my face into his crack by the back of my head till my nose was pressed up in it. Then he quickly turned around, his swinging dick hitting me in the face.

"That's it slut. Lick my balls now," he said as he shoved his nutts in my face. I didn't have to be told twice, slobbering and sucking on his round manly, sweaty globes and then licking his scrotum before swallowing his dick again. With one hand he pulled my t-shirt over my head, so I was almost naked. There was a manic energy to him now, his expression wild and aggressive.

"You want this dick in your ass, boy?" he growled and then pulled me up by the hair, not waiting for a reply, and spun me around so that my hands were against the wall, my ass poked out.

"Fuck yeah." I moaned. I felt his big black pipe stretching me. He was surprisingly gentle - at first. Gripping me firmly by the waist, he started to stroke back and forth. Despite it having been a solid two months since I was last penetrated, my ass was coming back to life. The warmth was turning into a heat, rising from my legs, groins up my spine into my mind. "Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Give me that dick!" I was moaning, my jeans around my knees, my ass sticking out as I was bent over. He was holding on to my waist, sliding his 10 inch pipe into me, now more steadily. With every stroke, he was dragging me with him. I spread my ass cheeks apart with my hands as my body craved to have his every inch inside me.

"Yeah take that dick!" he laughed, arrogant and dominant. With one hand he held me by shoulder while he drove his cock in and out of my ass. As he pounded my ass, I did my best to take it until I lost my balance and folded into the wall.

"Let's go down... fuck me like a bitch!" I said, panting as I carefully descended forward onto my hands and knees on the stock room floor., His dick hovered menacingly above as he re-entered and continued to pipe me from above, doggy style.

"That's it... now you're getting into it. Keep your legs together!" he commanded as he was on his feet, his legs spread eagle wide, his body leaning forward, his pelvis pivoting back and forth, holding on to my arched waist as he pile drove his dick into my butt. Getting fucked in the bitch-position, his dick sliding downwards, touching every nerve end. He got into a good rhythm for a long time. His constant, angled strokes started making wet noises as it slid in out of my ass. This excited him even further as I listened his growling.

"Oh fuuuuck! Oh yeah!" I moaned, my head light and dizzy but every fibre of me dedicated to taking the ass-fucking. I could feel my own dick leaking pre-cum, incensed with pleasure.

"Aaaarghhh... yes! Fuck yes!" I heard him yell as he pummelled me. Suddenly his dick, buried deep in my guts, swelled and I could feel the warm flow as he released his seed deep inside me. It was a very long and powerful orgasm, his growling, moaning finally precipitating his slowing down. I let him take as long as he wanted... not eager to let him pull out in a hurry, even squeezing my ass-muscles to hold him in. Hopeful that he'd keep fucking me till I bust my own release. I was frantically jerking my own dick.

But he had other intentions as he yanked his dick, spun me around and then without as much as asking, shoved his dick in my mouth. I moaned as I swallowed him whole and as he fucked my mouth for a few seconds more... before he pulled out and jerked off the last of his orgasm, squirting another load on my face. Then he withdrew, a triumphant expression on his face.

Before I could figure out what was happening, he had already trousered up, while I was still on my legs, too weak to stand up yet. He pulled out a 20 dollar note from his wallet and stuck it in my mouth. The sight of me naked and face cum-covered must have prompted his laugh. "Are you sure you ain't no slut?"

Then he left, leaving me in the store room. I was still too stunned to realise I hadn't even asked for his name or number.