Last Call Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You made my pussy very happy, lover. And she's hoping you're going to again."

"Absolutely I am. But first I want you to get me good and hard again. I need that lovely mouth around my cock and this time we're going deep throat. Then I'd like to have you doggy style, before we finish up with anal."

I flash a dirty smile but mew in mock-complaint. "When do I get to be on top?"

He grinned back. "Of course, when you've got me hard enough, we can go for a ride if you like. But I don't want to hear another word out of you, young lady, until you've passed the oral exam, with honours."

He really shouldn't have challenged me like that. I have him close to screaming within ten minutes and I never even use my teeth. Much.

I quite like deep throat, at least when the guy is considerate like Jerry. After all, it's my third hole and the guys who are big enough to get there tell me it feels fantastic. It's nothing much for me in terms of sensation but I love the psychology of it and the look of amazed pleasure on Jerry's face as he pushes past my tonsils and feels this other part of a woman engulfing him. I've got the gag reflex pretty well under control (it's mostly just practice), and I can let him rest in there or thrust in and out for quite a while before I need air.

We try it from several different positions and it goes best when I'm on my back with my head hanging over the end of the bed and he's on top and pointing the other way, all set up for 69. He does actually go down on me at one point but the way he eats me is a bit cursory and I think he's only doing it out of politeness. What he's really into is fucking my face.

When he gets close to coming, he pulls out with a nice groan of appreciation, then looks down at me and says, "Time for your riding lesson, Candice."

Jerry is magnificently hard again now and my pussy has quite recovered herself, so we both greet this proposal with suitable enthusiasm. In no time at all I have my man lying on the bed, head comfortably on the pillows, while I'm astride him and getting ready to mount up. I caress his pride gently with one hand as I guide him between my swollen labia, and then I hold him there for a while, letting the tip of his cock nestle in my warm, wet folds while I stroke up and down his shaft with my fingertips and our eyes lock. I open my mouth just slightly and lick my lips, while he holds me by the hips, waiting for me to set the pace. I give a little giggle and tell him what he's in for.

"This is my specialty, Jerry. Lie back and enjoy it, you don't have to do anything unless you want to. And don't worry about me, I really get off on doing this."

With that, I ever so slowly impale myself upon his beautiful cock, rotating my hips and moving my abdomen back and forth to create a perfect corkscrew motion as I settle down onto him. When he is filling me completely I let out a little groan of satisfaction, my pussy loving the feeling of having him inside me again: and then she grips him tightly and it's his turn to groan as I begin to fuck him, moving my body while holding him in my tight little vice, my pussy like velvet over steel. I see the amazement come into his eyes, the discovery that a woman can do this, that she can be so in control and do things that he's heard about but probably never really believed.

He's probably had other women do it for him, but not like this. Not as good as this. I know how good I am and I proceed to prove it to him. In the process, I give myself the best damn fucking I've had in weeks. Most of all I love the slow rolling corkscrew, the rising up to the point where only the head of his cock is inside me and then the grinding down until it's nudging up against my cervix and he looks like his eyes are about to pop out of his head.

At some point he remembers about his hands and they start to move over my body but he doesn't try to wrest away control and I reward him for that by squeezing and massaging his cock in a way that's taken me years to perfect. When I get it right, it's like a wave that engulfs him from the tip of his cock right down to the base of his shaft. A hot, wet wave. I give it to him over and over, until he's moaning and groaning and I know he's close... at which point I grip him tightly, holding him steady, waiting for it to subside... and then starting all over again.

He could thrust up into me, but when he tries it I tell him not to and I give him a series of good, hard downward pushes with my abdomen so he understands that it's not necessary. When I'm fucking a man like this, he gets to fuck me back for free, without having to do anything but stay rock hard inside me.

Some people like to whistle while they work: I like to talk while I fuck. So as I work his cock with my vagina I also chat to him about how it feels for me, moving my hips back and forth so that his hardness is massaging my insides and I'm loving the sense of being close to losing it and yet still able to converse like a regular person. But evidently it's too much for him, because he doesn't really enter into a meaningful conversation and after a while he groans and says, "Be still now, my sweet, please be still for a moment."

Guessing that he's on the point of erupting, I stop moving and instead grip him firmly with my muscles, just like I'd do with my hand if I was jerking him off. He groans and admonishes me with his eyes, so I loosen up a bit and let him rest there inside me, nice and warm and relaxed. He breathes out slowly and gives a long sigh of contentment.

"My God, you're incredible. I didn't know that was even possible."

"Thank you, kind Sir. And would Sir like to experience more of the same?"

"Oh God, yes."

I laugh and get back to work and after awhile, bereft of conversation, I get myself off by fucking my G-spot against the head of his cock, which works so well that I have a mini-orgasm and throw my head back in ecstasy and he thinks that's it and almost comes as well. I have to fight to regain control before it's all over. It's a close call but my pussy knows what to do and soon she's holding him in a warm embrace, close but not too tight, soothing him down from his peak.

I'm trying to decide how to play it, whether to bring us both to climax now, or to dismount and let him come if he takes me from behind like he said he wants to. It's really a question of how often he's able to come. I can keep going forever but even though he's quite the stallion, I've never had him before and I don't know what he's capable of. So I ask him, which I wouldn't normally do but I figure Jerry for a guy who doesn't mind discussing things openly with a girl.

"Do you want to come inside me now, Jerry?" I pause for a moment, suddenly conscious that I am in fact panting and that my clitoris is almost ready to give me another mind-blowing orgasm. "Or would you like to do me doggy now?"

"Come now..." is all he gasps.

I give a little yelp of joy and bear down on him again, then up the tempo and go back into the whole bump and grind routine. It's absolutely fucking wonderful, his cock deserves a medal for going above and beyond the call of duty. Soon I'm pretty much howling as I rotate my hips and thrust back and forth, clenching and relaxing my vaginal muscles and totally giving him what for. For his part, Jerry is going, "Ah, ah, ahhh...!" and when we come it's together and it's massive and I expect they can hear us in the next street.

I'm practically dead but I don't fall off him. I stay there, still impaled, with my chin on my chest. Jerry is groaning softly but I notice his fingertips tracing lines around my hips, which is a sweet thing for a guy to do when he's just had his mind blown. I can feel him going flaccid inside me so presently I roll off and lie beside him. Then I carefully take off his condom and clean him up. With the clients I really like, I always do this with my mouth and tongue, rather than using a wet wipe. I like the mix of his tastes and mine and the stink of sex in my nostrils and he strokes my hair as I do it, which is always a good sign.

Incredibly, his cock responds to my ministrations and he never goes much below half erect. So I guess he really is going to have me again and that this is probably going to include fucking me in the arse just like he said.

Sometimes a girl has to work hard to earn her pay. Happily I like anal and I'm looking forward to being fucked from behind as well. It's one of my favourite ways and I know I look fantastic from that angle, so I'm pretty sure Jerry will be nice and hard again. With any luck he'll give me another really good seeing to, before he buggers me.

Sometimes I just so love my job.

We go to the shower and wash each other all over. I'm impressed by the tender way he washes my pussy, it shows not just knowledge of how a girl is put together but also the considerate side of him that I've felt the whole time, even when he's really pounding me. We have such a nice cuddle, all soapy and slick, that he gets fully erect again and almost slides into me a couple of times by accident and I have to chide him about it to make sure he doesn't get ideas. I don't do bareback, ever.

I have to admit it's impressive that he can be so hard again so quickly and I make it up to him by giving him a quick blow job, with the water streaming down over us. It's so effective that he waddles rather than walks out of the shower and when I'm drying him off with the towel he's sticking up as proud as a rocket to the moon.

"We're going to need some pillows, so the position doesn't collapse," he tells me as I finish getting him dry. My pussy is still wet, so I'm ready to go whenever he wants but I need to get a few things straight first.

"Jerry, I'm happy for you to have me any way you want me: but I need a bit of notice before you take me in the arse."

"Sure, my sweet. Would you like me to lube you up before we start?"

"Please, if you're going to switch holes midway. And go slow at first. I don't mind if you want to really pound me later, but it's easier for me if you work up to it."

"Don't worry, Candice: we're both going to have a really nice time and you can stop me at any point if I'm hurting you. Now, how about a little more action and a little less conversation, please?"

He shows me how he wants me and I climb onto the bed and assume the position. Folding myself over the stack of pillows, I rest on my forearms and look at myself in the mirror. I'm blessed with a beautiful face as well as great tits and I know guys love to look at them while they fuck me; but what most of them like even more is the sight of my arse and my long, blonde hair flowing over my shoulders as they take me by the hips or grab hold of that hair and ram themselves into me from behind. I know that this is what Jerry has been building up to, that the anticipation of it is what's enabled him to get so hard again so quickly. I wonder if he's going to enjoy fucking my arse even more than my pussy, or if it's just the natural completion of the conquest. A man never fully possesses you until he's gone balls-deep in your arse. Of course he never fully possesses you then, either -- but at least he feels like he does.

Personally, I love the feeling of total surrender that is an essential part of anal intercourse for a woman; and I also happen to love the feeling of a nice big cock deep in my bowels. Sometimes, if it's done right, I love it even more than having one in my pussy. And every now and then, with the right two or three guys, I love having both at the same time.

But right now it's Jerry and he's man enough to satisfy me all by himself. He's proved that already: but I wonder what he can do when he's doing what he loves most of all?

I don't have to wait long to find out.

First off, he manages to surprise me with another sweet gesture. I'd assumed he was going to climb up behind, take me firmly by the whatever and get stuck right in; but he's so much better than that.

Kneeling behind me, he reaches forward and begins to massage my shoulders. His thumbs knead deep and when he moves on to my neck I give out a moan of pleasure. He keeps at it, working into my muscles and along my spine and then he takes firm hold of my head and massages my scalp and my temples and the back of my skull and it is pure bliss.

I'm so distracted with pleasure that I almost don't notice how his cock has found his way naturally to my pussy and is nudging her lips aside, reintroducing himself quite politely. He's very welcome and as I turn my head to tell him, he leans in and kisses me, our tongues entwining as the head of his cock buries itself in the part of me that is most woman. I give a little mew of appreciation and he takes hold of my shoulders and pulls me back onto himself, entering me in a long, slow, continuous motion that I guess feels every bit as good to him as it does to me. As if in confirmation, he sighs and says, "Oh God, I love this more than anything. This moment of entering a woman, of feeling her open around me. And you, my sweet, are everything a woman should be."

Wow, talk about knowing what to say. And he goes on entering me, for what feels like a lovely long time because he does it very slowly, so I can actually feel the walls of my vagina sliding around the head of his cock as he pushes deeper. When I feel his balls nestle up against my bum, we both give a grunt of satisfaction and I laugh and say, "You know how to let a girl feel every inch of you. And that's a lot of inches to enjoy."

I wriggle my bum around on him to let him know I mean it and then give him a couple of quick squeezes for good measure. I'm not expecting him to spank me and when he does it's quite hard and I yelp and he takes hold of me by the hips and tells me how it's going to be.

"I'm in control now, little girl. I'm going to make love to you gently now; and then I'm going to give you the hardest fucking you've ever had in your life."

If I was inclined to laugh at that, it's stillborn. Jerry may have been saying it to boost his own arousal but it turns out he is as good as his word.

At first he really is slow and loving. This time he really talks to me as he screws me -- and he has his own take on a corkscrew motion that sends me quickly to paradise. He tells me that he loves this view of me most of all, that he loves seeing my hair swish across my shoulders as we move and the delicate lines of my back and the way my waist narrows above the fullness of my hips and the lusciousness of my arse. He emphasises each point with a gentle thrust of his cock inside me and I feel a very lucky girl to be treated to both these kinds of love making at the same time. He tells me that he is going to explore every millimetre of me and he actually does, taking his time over it, enjoying me from angles that are subtly different and each of which produces subtly different sensations in my pussy.

I guess he fucks me gently like that for at least twenty minutes before he gets rough. When it happens I am already close to orgasm and my mind is in such a haze of pleasure that the sudden change of tempo takes me by surprise. One moment I'm floating on ripples of sensation and my whole body feels like I'm enveloped in warm, liquid sex: and the next he's thrusting into me like he's using me for bayonet practice.

Not that I'm complaining. Actually I'm still on the brink of coming and the onslaught keeps me right on the edge, denying me the climax that I thought was on its way. He's making me beg him to bring me off, even as he's treating me like he's going to kill me. I don't know how long it goes on but at some point I'm shouting out for him to "Fuck me, fuck me, oh God just fucking fuck me!" And now, without any of the promised preliminaries, I feel his thumb pressing against my anus and before I can protest, in it goes.

Somewhere along the line he must have lubed-up that thumb because it goes in easy and deep and now I'm being used in both holes, although at least he drops the tempo and lets me really feel everything he's doing to me.

"I'm going to fuck you in the arse now, my sweet."

"Oh God you bastard!"

This might seem a bit unfair, given that he's only doing what we already agreed he would -- but I still haven't climaxed and he's robbing me of it yet again, leaving me teetering on the edge without sending me over.

He takes his thumb out of my arse and takes his cock out of my vagina and I guess he must be guiding himself into place because a moment later I feel him butt up against my ring and he has me firmly by both hips and I know what's coming next.

This is a guy who's obviously done anal before. I mean, there's confidence in the way he impales me, in how he gets the angles exactly right so that his head goes straight in, forcing open my sphincter and then pausing there, giving me a moment's grace to get used to it.

That's not so easy. He really is very big and I'm still biting my lip when I feel him start to push into me. I give a little cry of pain and am about to ask him to stop when it's taken completely out of my control because he grabs hold of my hair and pulls me back onto his cock, not violently but irresistibly. I guess you could say he gives it to me slow and steady but he doesn't stop until he's sunk his entire shaft into me and I can feel his balls slapping against my buttocks.

Oh God he's big.

He also knows how to be gentle when he wants to be. He leans in and kisses me softly in my ear and whispers, "Slowly at first, my sweet, then hard and fast."

He is very good at it. And I love it, I really do. I love being had this way, I love the strength of him, the remorselessness of it, the uselessness of protesting, the utter vulnerability of being so open to a man who is taking me just the way he wants me, without apology or reservation. I find time to wonder if he loves having me like this more or less than I love being had. It would be pretty hard for anyone to enjoy it more than I do, once we've got into a rhythm and the pain morphs totally into pleasure.

He's so good with his balance that he manages to massage my clitoris quite seamlessly with screwing my arse and it drives me completely insane. No pause, no let up, only variations in the depth and speed of penetration. When I finally come it's like the end of all things and I'm furious that I've nothing to bite or scratch, furious that I can't get at him when he has so totally got at me. I'm his fuck toy, his unlimited enjoyment. I wail and twist the bedclothes in my clenched fists and he just goes on and on, pounding into me, using me, having me.

After what seems like an eternity of ecstasy I feel him tensing and he takes his hand away from my pussy to hold onto my hips more tightly and then, at last, he comes. From deep inside of me I feel the spasms and pulsations that are going through him. In that moment I wish he wasn't wearing a condom and that I could feel his spunk inside me, because I want him to have me utterly and not be denied any part of the pleasure that a man should get from enjoying a woman with total abandon.

And it is with total abandon that we finally collapse, in a hot, sweaty, stinking mess, his cock sliding out of me at last and neither of us capable of speech or movement.

After maybe five minutes he nestles up against me and kisses me and tells me that I'm amazing and thanks me for giving myself to him so completely. It's nice when a guy's polite, even though he's fucked me so hard that the most intimate parts of me are too sore to touch.

I bury my face in the pillow and smile secretly to myself. I love everything about it. I love the wetness and the sliminess and the stench of sex, the musty smells of man and semen and sweat and girl juices. I love the aching in my clit and my pussy and my arse and their heightened tenderness and his breath on my neck and his arms wrapped around me and his hand caressing my breast, all gentle now and kind.