Last Call Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tells me I'm the best and I smile at him because I know it's true and I reach up and give him a lingering kiss because I do really like this guy and the way he tastes and all the feelings he gave me when he was inside me.

I've had such a good time, I text the agency and tell them he only stayed 90 minutes even though it was actually two hours. I also tell them I'm not going to be available for the rest of the night, no matter what they're offering. I don't need the money and my hard working pussy and derriere both deserve a rest.

Jerry thanks me for the courtesy of the extra half-hour and he gives me that extra hundred in the envelope, as a tip for being such a good girl. Then he lies back on the bed and falls asleep.

I take a shower and when I come out he's awake again and he watches me as I collect my clothes, following my every movement as I put on my stockings and suspenders and then do up my bodice. I find it kind of strange until he says, just as I'm stepping into my knickers, "There is nothing in the world so sexy as watching a beautiful woman getting dressed."

I preen at that, liking the attention a lot and the appreciation even more. I've always loved being admired by men and this one has drilled his way straight to my heart. As I reach for my fur coat, a thought occurs to me.

"If there was no lockdown, Jerry, would you take me out to dinner? Somewhere chic and expensive?"

"Of course." He pauses for a moment and something passes between us. Then he grins and says, "You know, we could always order in. There's a really good place just up the road that does home deliveries."

"I guess you got plenty of good wine here, right?"

"I was thinking champagne."

Of course he was. All of a sudden my pussy is tingling again and not with tiredness. And I can feel both kinds of familiar hunger building up in me again.

Oh God, I'm such a slut.

But I love it so much.

"Jerry? Would you like to have me overnight, for a freebie?"

He looks at me in what has to be genuine surprise and says, "But you're two thousand dollars a night."

"Not to you, my beautiful man. You know, the agency takes a third and I can usually be persuaded to drop my take-home to a thousand, so I'm not really giving up much more than you're spending on me anyway, what with the takeaway and the champagne..."

"Talk about an offer I can't refuse."

"So that's a yes?"

"Of course it's a yes. But I'm amazed. Overjoyed, delighted and really amazed."

"Don't be. No-one's done me that well in ages... and in case you hadn't noticed, I'm a total nymphomaniac. If you touch me again right now I'll scream - but give me a nice dinner first and then do me again in a couple of hours, and I'll be screaming for all the right reasons."

"I only hope I can rise to the occasion."

"Oh you will, Jerry, you will."

And as usual in such matters, I know what I'm talking about. Lockdown sucks: but not as good as I do.