All Comments on 'Last Chance'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Not a good way to start a marriage

She shows a lack of respect for him at the wedding and reception - the relationship will not last.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Cute story maybe we can circle back for a chapter 2 sometime, or not! I was trying to relate the shenanigans' in the story to my wedding many years ago but somehow the characters just didn't fit other than Hanna's Father's comment at the alter. That I could relate! Though eventually my FIL and I became best friends. Who knew?

As always a great story by one of the Literotica greats. Thanks for sharing with your fans.

Cheers

SAGE

RRC2RRC2over 2 years ago

Very funny. I loved it, although I would have liked a little detail about the flash she had matching the one his father gave him. (I know, not my story. I'm just saying...)

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next thing you know she'll be pulling a practical joke like the one in the infamous story "The Joke".

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

Reminds me of my wedding. I was nervous and went inside Cafe' Del Rey Moro bar to get a Brandy Old Fashion. Three blue-hairs found a good vantage point to watch the up coming wedding ceremony on the handicap ramp leading to the open court where the ceremony would occur. Just as I got my drink I heard the music start which meant I was to be at the wishing well waiting for my bride. Oh crap, late to my own doom....... I hustled down the ramp to be blocked by the eavesdropping blue hairs, I stated "excuse me" and the blue hairs refused to let me pass as they stated they had a good view point and we not giving it up. I barked "EXCUSE ME" and they told me to mind my manners. By this time many who knew me and my voice were looking at me wondering why I'm late. Finally, I stated loudly to the blues "there will never be a wedding if the groom can NOT attend." One of them saw the boot on my lapel and realized the ills of their way and started shouting "clear the way let the groom thru" like they were my security escorts'. Most of the invited started laughing as the blues turned red and I hustled to my position at the well (making many wishes).

/

Later years I was told how much my new mother-in-law hated me. At the last second, just before my wife as walked down the isle by her brother, my new mother offered my wife an all paid world cruise if she would not marry me. 43yrs later and I still wish she would have taken the cruise.

/

4*, Hooyah....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah no. Practical jokes are cruel and not the least bit funny. Vindictive a-holes like me would nurse a grudge for a looooooong time over that kind of crap.

ZenBerlinZenBerlinover 2 years ago

Regarding the moronic Anonymous comment below..

A joke is only NOT funny if you are a boring, bitter, insecure and overly sensitive idiot. Because it's not that deep

And if that's all it takes to be "vindictive", then that's a mental problem. Your problem. People like that should get professional help, otherwise they'd only stay bitter and miserable forever

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Regarding that stupid Anonymous comment here, from 4 days ago

A joke is only NOT funny if you are boring, sensitive, insecure and horribly bitter. Because it's definitely not that deep. Jokes wouldn't be great if it only catered around your childish boundaries and sensitivity

And if that's all it takes for you to be "vindictive", then that says a lot about you. That's a mental problem.. and people like that should get professional help. Otherwise you'd always stay bitter, angry and miserable

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

Lol very true "Adulting is hard" so buck up put in the work and never take it for granted. 5⭐️

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 2 years ago

I'm not a big fan of practical jokes either. Most of them get carried too far and end up hurting people. When you turn them around they get pissed aka mother in law dance.

He should have just walked out when they played Release Me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A JOKE AT THE WEDDING ALTAR, NO WAYS! I WOULD HAVE TURNED AROUND AND LEFT!! NOTHING TO FUCKING JOKE ABOUT UNLESS YOU'RE A STUPID WIMP AND RYAN DAVIS AIN'T A WIMP BUT YOU CUCK WRITER JUST WROTE HIS AS ONE WITH THIS FUCKING JOKE

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

I hate practical jokes.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lighten up all-caps Seymour

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...