Last Chance at Forever Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, something I never thought she'd do, Sophia called me over for a closer look at Emma's bra clad torso.

"Jimmy, look, she's bruised all over," said Sophia while pointing to bruises on her arms, shoulders, and ribs.

I stepped closer to the bed and staring at Emma's bra covered tits while pretending to examine her bruises. The closer that I came to her, the larger my eyes swelled to encompass her big boobs. I just wanted to lower myself down to Emma and nuzzle my nose in her cleavage. She had beautiful cleavage, the kind of cleavage that women would kill to have or pay thousands of dollars to a plastic surgeon to get. Then, if displaying her bra clad breasts weren't enough, Sophia unzipped Emma's jeans and slowly pulled them down.

# # #

'Oh, my God. Are you kidding me? Thank you, Jesus,' I thought to myself.

I thought I was going to faint, when I saw the top portion of Emma's light, blue panties. Unless she strips her naked, which I seriously doubted she'd do, it doesn't get any better than having my hot girlfriend strip her hot, best friend down to her panties and bra. I could have sold tickets to this sexy, striptease party.

I was treated to a show of Emma's sheer, blue, bikini panties and I couldn't believe it when her panties moved down with her pants to expose the top of her trimmed patch of dark brown pubic hair. When I saw the top of Emma's pubic hair, I wanted to dive in bed and start licking her pussy while fingering her pussy before burying my cock in her. This slow striptease show was making me so freaking horny.

"Jimmy, help me remove her jeans," said Sophia.

'Am I dreaming? My hot girlfriend wants me to remove her sexy, best friend's tight jeans,' I thought while hoping my eyes didn't fall out of my head.

"Okay," I said, while still staring.

'Okay, no problem, Sophia,' I thought. 'I'll just grab her jeans by the bottom of her legs and pull. Oops, sorry, her panties are coming off with her jeans too. Darn. Sorry, Emma, I wanted to say. I won't look...too much.'

My mind was filled with dirty thoughts. I was so glad that none of what I was thinking slipped out of my mouth when my jaw dropped. I continued removing Emma's pants without bothering to pull up her panties and Emma didn't reach down to make any attempt to cover her nakedness nor did Sophia. Emma watched me watch her. In the way she continued to stare at my exposed cock, I now stared at her exposed cunt.

'Are you kidding me,' I thought?'

I couldn't believe my eyes. I couldn't believe all that I was seeing of Emma, a woman who I met for the first time tonight. If this wasn't so erotically hot, this would have been obscenely, sexually bizarre. My cock continually went from a semi-erection back to a stiffly erect over and again.

"Look Jimmy, her legs are all bruised, too," said Sophia pointing at Emma's bruised legs while inviting me to take a closer look.

Drawn to it, hypnotized by it, and mesmerized seeing it, I had a hard time looking away from Emma's pubic hair, her pussy slit, and her camel toe but I did to look at her shapely but bruised legs. While leaning down to inspect her bruised thighs, I was close enough to her pussy to inhale a sweet whiff of Emma's sweet, vaginal scent. Obviously, she was glistening wet by my exposing myself to her and by Sophia exposing her to me.

I so wanted to rub her clit and fingerfuck her pussy. I so wanted to move my face between her thighs and lick her cunt. I so wanted to mount her and make slow, sweet love to her before fucking her hard and fast.

As if I was a doctor conducting a thorough medical examination, I put my hand on Emma's firm and shapely thighs while turning them and spreading her legs a little. I allowed my knuckles to gently brush by her pubic hair. Repaying her the sexual, teasing favor when her hand gently but seductively brushed by my cock as I carried her in the bedroom and again, when I put her down on the bed, I couldn't believe I touched her pussy.

If nothing else, Emma, like Sophia, had nice legs. Just as I already had sex with Sophia, I imagined myself parked between Emma's legs while licking and fingering her oh, so young and oh, so forbidden pussy. Having participated in dance classes, gymnastics, ice skating, and track and field events, both women were very athletic all through their lives together as childhood friends.

I stared at Emma lying in the middle of my bed semi-naked. She had a nice body. Only, she wasn't as pretty as Sophia. Still, I'd never kick her out of bed for eating crackers, that's for sure. She was no dog by any stretch of the imagination. Only, when seeing them side by side with Sophia, Emma paled in comparison. On a scale of 10, Sophia was a ten and Emma was a nine.

Had Emma been alone on the bed, there'd be no issue with her not being as pretty as Sophia. Sophia was so pretty that she made everyone else look bad. Yet, if you were to see Emma out and about without Sophia's shining star not stealing the spotlight of attention from her, any man would definitely hit on Emma. When I've been drinking champagne and my girlfriend's best friend is there before me in her bra with her panties down around her thighs, while I'm standing there naked with a Viagra induced erection, Emma looked damn good to me.

"Emma, Honey, turn on your stomach, so we can see your back," said Sophia.

Emma turned and Sophia pulled down and removed her panties.

'What the fuck! Are you kidding me?'

I was in shock. I couldn't believe she did that. If it wasn't enough that I saw Emma's bra clad breasts and her naked pussy, now I was seeing her naked ass.

'Thank you, Jesus,' I thought again when feeling the need to thank the Almighty for the view of Emma's heavenly ass.

Suddenly, my cock went from semi-hard to hard while staring at Emma's round, firm, and shapely ass. Damn, she has a nice ass, as nice of an ass as Sophia's beautiful ass. Hard to control my horny hand from doing so, I wanted to slap her ass, fondle her ass, caress her round, sweet ass, kiss her ass, and fuck her ass. I wanted to lick her ass while fingering the back her pussy. Her ass was smoking hot. I'd give anything to tap her ass.

"Jimmy, do you have a digital camera? We should take some photos of her bruises for the police."

# # #

'What? Huh? A digital camera? C'mon. Is she serious? No way. This just gets better,' I thought. 'Now, she wants me to actually take nude photos of Emma's naked body? Okay, where's the camera? Am I on Candid Camera? Is this a joke? Are we making a porn film? Yeah, prop Emma up on her knees and bend her over, so that I can get the whole, hole shot, too. The police are going to love these candid photos.'

I couldn't believe that Sophia wanted me to take nude photos of Emma. By the time I returned with the camera, Sophia had already removed Emma's bra and turned her back around. My psychic thoughts in hoping to see her naked tits must have worked. She was naked. Emma was naked.

My eyeballs nearly fell out of my head, when I saw Emma's huge melons and her brown, trimmed pussy. As soon as I saw her tits, with them standing in place and not flopping to the side, even though Emma was on her back, I knew they weren't real, but surgically enhanced, perfect globes of erotic, sexual delight. Nonetheless, whether natural or surgically enhanced, tits are tits and Emma had two, big, perfect boobs.

To Sophia's emergency medical credit, Emma did have bruises on her breasts, as well, and those bruises required that I photograph her naked tits, too. Before applying ice packs to reduce the swelling, Sophia helped Emma move side to side while I snapped candid photos of her naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy. She had bruises all over her body. I couldn't wait to load these naked photos of Emma on my computer.

"He beat me with a bamboo stick everywhere until I told him where to find you," she said. "He just kept hitting me and hitting me. It took all that I had to block my face. I didn't want him to hit me in the face."

As if I was a Playboy photographer and snapping photos of Kate Upton, I snapped dozens of photos of Emma's naked body while making sure I got some good close-ups of her knockers with her face in the photos. Being that I'm not a forensic scientist or a mortician, I don't like seeing nude photos of just body parts without seeing the woman's face. Seeing her face with her nakedness made the photo so much more appealing to me on more of a personal level.

Now, when I look back on these photos years from now, instead of thinking there's a photo of a naked, headless woman, I'll be thinking, there's a photo of Emma naked. I'll be thinking of Emma's huge, fake breasts. I'll be thinking of her naked body while masturbating myself.

# # #

Her nipples were huge and big enough to put my eye out if I moved too close. I made sure that I took a few extra shots of her tits for my personal, photographic, and pornographic, library collection. Whether fake or natural, she had wonderful breasts.

Nonetheless, in case the relationship that I was enjoying now with Sophia didn't work out and I suddenly found myself alone and horny, I'd have Emma's nude photos to masturbate over. She had such a sexy and shapely body. Comparing one to the other, her naked body was as sexy and as shapely as Sophia's naked body. Between seeing Emma naked and her seeing me naked, just when I thought the sexual excitement for one evening was over, just when I thought that this was all that I could take, Emma managed to pump more blood to my cock.

"Can I stay here with you guys for the night? I'm afraid to go home," she said making big, sad eyes at Sophia, before staring down at my Viagra induced, erect cock.

'What? Can you stay here with us? Fuck yeah,' I thought! 'As long as you don't get dressed the entire time you're here, of course you can stay here with us.'

My brain reeled with thoughts and possibilities of Emma staying here with us naked, but I tried not to show my enthusiastic excitement for fear that Sophia would say no and/or order me to put on some clothes. Only, my cock couldn't control its sexual desire for Emma. With the possibility of Emma being our naked bedroom guest, my true feelings of wanting to fuck her were divulged by my cock growing hard again.

"Yes," said Sophia looking to me for permission. Trying to act casually cool about Emma staying over at my place, I nodded my head yes. "Of course, you can stay here with us," said Sophia smiling at me before turning back to comfort her friend.

"I'll go makeup the guest bedroom," I said turning to leave the room.

By what Emma said next, the seductive minx that she obviously is, she wasn't done adding more blood to my cock.

"Wait," Emma said patting the king-sized bed and looking up at me with sad eyes, before focusing her attention to Sophia. "I don't want to be alone tonight. Can I sleep here with you guys?"

What? Emma wants to sleep here? Are you kidding me? Am I that drunk that I thought that I just heard Emma ask Sophia if she can sleep with us in our bed? This just continues to get better and better. Am I dreaming? Is this a joke? Is this Candid Camera? Where's the hidden video camera?

I imagined all three of us squeezed in together with me positioned in the middle of the bed, while my cock served as the bed's barometer for the possibility of sex. I imagined rolling over in the middle of the night boning Emma up the ass as I felt her big, round, phony tits in my horny hands. I imagined spooning and feeling Sophia before turning to spoon and feel Emma. I imagined the women taking turns spooning me while holding and stroking my erect prick.

'Oh, sorry, Emma,' I imagined saying. 'I didn't mean to fuck you in the ass during the night. Please pardon my intrusion. I thought that I was having a dream. Go back to sleep, please. I'll be done in just a minute,' I imagined saying.

Oh, life is good, life is so good, when there's not one, but two, naked, hot, 25-year-old woman in bed with me. Life is good when both women allow me to walk around them naked while sporting a huge erection. Life is so good when my girlfriend strips her best friend naked in front of me. Life is good when Emma wants to sleep with Sophia and me in our bed.

"Sure, baby, no problem," said Sophia wrapping an arm around her and kissing her on the lips.

'Wow, that was hot, Sophia kissed Emma on the lips,' I thought. 'I'd love to see more of that, but I never met two more heterosexual woman. Just a never to happen sexual fantasy of mine, they'd never make love to one another, that's for sure.'

"You can stay with us for however long as you like. Isn't that right, Jimmy?"

Sophia looked up at my face and while Emma stared down at my naked cock and I stared at Emma's big, naked tits.

"You're welcome to stay for as long as you want, Emma," I said with a devious smile. "I have plenty of room," and plenty of Viagra,' I thought but didn't say.

'What the Hell, maybe the three of us can live together, I thought. I have a big bed and plenty of Viagra. Both of you can share...me,' I wanted to say but didn't.

# # #

With the sexual excitement over, it was late and we were all tired. If I was still feeling the effects of the champagne, I'm sure that Sophia was, too. Still, even though we were all tired, the three of us hung out in bed naked together while talking and laughing. Only, every time Emma laughed, she hurt. I gave Emma a few glasses of champagne to relax her and soon she was feeling the effects of the alcohol, too.

Enjoying my naked time with them while it lasted, I figured, that at any moment, I'd be banished to the guest bedroom, while Sophia and Emma shared my bed. Then, when I wasn't banished to the guest bedroom, with them allowing me to stay there with them, I guess, we'd all be sleeping together. Yet, wishing that I could sleep with the light on, so that I could ogle Emma's hot naked body all night, Sophia turned off the light.

'Damn,' I thought.

Then, just when I thought that it couldn't get any better, it got better.

"Please, can we leave the light on? I don't want to be in the dark," said Emma. "I'm so very afraid."

Sophia turned on the light.

"Sure Baby," said Sophia hugging her friend.

'I don't know, maybe it's just me, but there's something so very erotic about two naked women pressing and rubbing their naked tits together while hugging,' I thought while watching them hug.

Now, with the light on, I'll have an entire night of ogling Emma's hot, naked body, as I pretended to sleep, albeit with my eyes wide open. Being that there's no way that I can sleep in a room with the light on, I had no intention of sleeping anyway. Come to think of it, there's no way that I can sleep with two, hot, naked women in bed with me with the light on or off.

Seriously, I tried closing my eyes, and covering them with my forearm, but I felt as if I was being interrogated by the police at a police station. When I finally felt exhausted enough and when the alcohol overtook my will to stare at Emma's massive breasts, I closed my eyes and dozed. I dreamt of Sophia naked. I dreamt of Emma naked. I dreamt of Sophia and Emma naked and them having sex with one another before having sex with me.

Alone and drifting away in sleep, I felt a bit like Hemingway's Santiago, in the Old Man and the Sea when looking to hook the big fish. I felt as if I was floating on a raft far out to sea with the hot sun beating down on me. With him semi-conscious from the lack of eating, drinking, and sleeping, I felt the same way.

I imagined the water gently swaying me back and forth and up and down. Only, I was dreaming. Then, shocked by the memory, I remembered that Sophia and Emma were naked and in bed with me. Wondering if I had dreamt it all, I opened my eyes to see if they were still here and to see if it all wasn't all just a dream or a sexual fantasy.

Instead of being on a raft floating in the ocean with the sun beating down on me, I was in a bed that was shaking with the light still on overhead. None of this was a dream. All of this was real. I looked at my watch. I had only been asleep for twenty minutes. When I turned my head, I saw Sophia positioned between Emma's legs going at her pussy licking, fingering her, and sucking her, while Emma was having a sexual orgasm.

'Fuck me,' I thought. 'I don't believe this. I can't believe my eyes. Are you kidding me? Sophia and Emma are having lesbian sex. Sophia is eating Emma's pussy.'

Sophia was sexually aroused while eating Emma's pussy. She played with her pussy with one hand and masturbated herself with her other hand while eating her friend. Different from two men having sex, two women having sex was hot.

'Oh, my God, better than any XXX rated porn video I've watched, this is wild,' I thought.

Not wanting them to stop, I pretended I was still asleep. I closed my eyes enough so that they'd think that I was still sleeping and opened them just enough that I could still see. I didn't want to miss any of this lesbian show.

'Where's the camera,' I thought? 'Am I being pranked? Is this really happening?'

As proof to myself that this really did happen, I wanted to capture this moment and save it to my hard drive to view later should Sophia dump me for a younger man, someone more her age.

# # #

Sophia continued licking Emma while rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy as Emma arched her back and wiggled all over the bed while softly moaning. When Sophia wasn't squeezing Emma's big tits and fingering her erect nipples, Emma was squeezing her own big tits and pinching her erect nipples. Surprisingly, neither one was trying to be quiet. It was almost as if they were trying their best to awaken me, so that I wouldn't miss the show.

'Maybe,' I thought, 'they're trying to awaken me so that I'd join in. Nah! They were doing fine without my help.'

Nonetheless, watching Emma having an orgasm with her mouth wide open, I so wanted to lean over, stick my tongue in her mouth, and French kiss her while feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples. I so wanted to lean over her and stick my cock in her gaping mouth and have her blow me. I hoped that they didn't notice my erection, a dead giveaway that I was awake, but guys always get erections when they're sleeping.

Sophia moved up from Emma's pussy and the two began kissing, French kissing. They were going at one another, as if they were lesbians serving a life sentence in prison for taking sexual advantage of a mature 50-year-old man. Just as it was so outrageous to see two women sexually going after one another, it was so hot to see the woman who I love, lick, finger, and French kiss her best friend. Never did I imagine that Sophia and Emma were friends with sexual benefits.

I wished I had the balls to roll over to Emma and stick my big, hard cock between her legs and do her doggy style as she made out with my girlfriend. After hearing Emma scream, I wanted to make her scream, too. Just as Sophia had just done, I wanted to make her cum, too. Yet, not wanting to ruin my chances of having threesome sex, I remained quiet while watching and still pretending that I was asleep. I hoped they'd want to discuss this tomorrow. I hoped that give me a repeat performance tomorrow night.

I watched them make love. I was jealous and I took note of their kissing. They kissed differently than how guys kiss women. Gentler and more passionate, they were more loving with their kisses and touches without all the desperate and needless groping. Every touch and every feel meant something. Obviously, women knew what they were doing more than men when having sex.

It was hot to watch them kiss while feeling one another's tits and fingering one another's nipples while lovingly touching their hair and their faces. Guys would just grab their asses and tits, while desperately fingerfucking their pussies. The contrasting difference made me realize the animals that men are and the lovers that women are. After watching this loving display of affection, I realized that I needed to be more like a woman than a man in my sexual movements. I needed to be more loving. I needed to make love more like a lesbian.