Last Chance at Forever Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, if it wasn't enough watching Sophia lick, finger, and make out with Emma, it was Emma's turn to go down on Sophia. I saw Sophia look over at me. When she saw that I was still asleep or, in my case, pretending to be asleep, she closed her eyes and put her hand on the back of Emma's head while lightly running her fingers through her hair.

'Oh, my God. I don't believe this,' I thought.

Never in a million years would I ever think that Sophia and Emma were lesbian or bi-sexual lovers. As if she was giving Emma a gentle, head massage, she lovingly played with Emma's lush, dirty blonde hair, as Emma licked and fingered Sophia's pussy. I watched Emma reach up her left hand to fondle Sophia's breasts and finger her nipples while she continued fingerfucking and licking her.

Obviously, this was not the first time that these two had sex. They looked too experienced. They looked too comfortable. They looked like lovers. Sophia was really getting into having her pussy licked and being fingerfucked by Emma. She was turning her head from side to side, while moving her tongue around her lips. In the way that I wanted to fill Emma's mouth with my erect prick, I couldn't wait to fill Sophia's mouth with my big dick.

# # #

It was so hot to see my girlfriend and her best friend having lesbian sex. It was so hot to watch my girlfriend have her pussy licked and fingered by another woman. Never have I experienced watching two women doing one another. Never have I been as turned on watching a female couple having sex. The fact that I was intimate with one of the women and knew the other woman, made it all the more sexually exciting. Way better than any porn movie that I've ever watched, this was my personal porn movie playing in person, in my bedroom, and on my bed right before my eyes.

Alas, even though this was the sexual event of my life, even though this was what men fantasize about, a little too drunk and much too tired, I couldn't stay awake. Unfortunately, I knew, as soon as I closed my eyes, I'd be sleeping and this wonderful day would finally end. It had been a long day, it was very late, and I was so tired. Then, just when I thought that the evening was finally over, just when I thought that Sophia and Emma would finally fall asleep too, what happened next was too good to be true.

Sexually sated after having hot sex with Sophia, I was still a feeling a little drunk. Had I not taken the Viagra, I couldn't have gotten it up, especially after consuming that much champagne. I closed my eyes thinking about Sophia licking Emma's pussy and about Emma licking Sophia's pussy. That was the hottest sex show I've ever witnessed. I closed my eyes with the vision of the two, naked women making out. I closed my eyes, happy that I was here with the both of them naked beside me and in bed with me.

'What a day,' I thought? 'What a fabulous night? I'm so happy. This is the best time of my life.'

Yawning, I stretched, curled up, and closed my eyes for the night. I couldn't wait for tomorrow. As soon as I closed my eyes, I started dreaming. I dreamt that Sophia was kissing me, French kissing me, while Emma was sucking my cock. What a dream? What a fabulous dream? If what I had just witnessed was not hot enough, now, I was having an even hotter dream.

My cock hardened with the thought of it in Emma's mouth. Boy this was some dream. I felt my cock pulsate at the thoughts of Sophia watching her best friend blow me. I felt my cock grow harder with the warm, wet, imagined feel of Emma's tongue swirling around the head of my big prick, as she stroked me with her soft hand.

Hard to believe, but my dream was hotter than watching the two women having sex with one another. My dream felt so real. I was having an incredible dream. Not wanting wake up to stop the dream, I was having the best dream of my life.

Only, when I forced myself to open my eyes, there was my sweet baby doll Sophia kissing me. Man, she's such a good kisser. I love it when she kisses me. I love being kissed by her. I love kissing her. The dream was so real that I could even taste Emma's pussy on Sophia's lips. The best way to be awakened, I loved that she woke me up by kissing me.

Only, while kissing Sophia, I couldn't help but feel that incredible sensation that I feel when getting a dynamite blowjob. Not fully awake, I was still half asleep. Was I still dreaming? How could Sophia kiss me while blowing me at the same time, I wondered?

# # #

The alcohol left me in a relaxed daze. Still half-asleep and not knowing if I dreamt it all, I wiped the sleep from my eyes. Then, when I looked down, there was Emma staring up at me. Her mouth was filled with my cock and she was sucking and stroking me with her head bobbing up and down and back and forth. Quite the skilled cocksucker, as good of a cocksucker as was Sophia, she was sucking my cock, really sucking my cock, while making all of those cock sucking sounds, noises that guys love to hear.

As if my cock was her last meal, Emma devoured my prick. She took it deep in her mouth and only removed it to lick my balls. Sophia's hot girlfriend was licking my balls. Obviously determined to make me cum, she was stroking me faster and harder. Boy did that feel wonderful when she licked my balls. She was really into sucking my cock while stroking my prick. Between the sweet French kisses of Sophia and the cocksucking skills of Emma, I thought I had died in my sleep and gone to Heaven.

I watched Emma sucking my cock for a while before pulling her up to me. Not ready to cum yet, I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to make out with her. I wanted to have my intimate, sexual way with her big fake tits.

Sophia scooted her body down. Where Emma had left off blowing me, Sophia took Emma's place and started sucking my cock. Now, it was Sophia's turn to suck my cock while stroking my prick and while Emma and I made out and as I got better acquainted with her perfect tits.

Emma attached herself to my lips in the way she had attached herself to my cock while I fondled her huge melons and fingered her big nipples. She was a wonderful kisser with full lips like Sophia's full lips and she knew how to use her tongue. I couldn't wait to fuck her. I couldn't wait to eat Sophia's pussy while I fucked Emma.

My first threesome, I wanted to experience it all. Suddenly, no longer sleepy, I was alive with the lust of horny sex for two, young, hot women. I felt like such a swinger. I felt as if I was such a player. This was the hottest sex I ever had in my life.

Sophia stopped blowing me to see what I was going to do. I scooted down to the bottom of the bed pulling Emma down with me. With my cock positioned between Emma's opened legs, I directed Sophia and had her move her body above Emma's head with her legs spread wide open and her pussy within the reach of my mouth and tongue.

"Move over my head with your legs spread so that I can eat your pussy while fucking Emma's cunt," I said.

Knowing full well that Sophia loved talking dirty, I wondered if Emma loved talking dirty too. I ate Sophia's pussy while I fucked Emma. Having two sexy women at once is something that I highly recommend and hope to have again. Way better than having sex with one woman, every man should experience having a threesome before he's married and after he's married too.

I loved eating Sophia while fucking Emma. I loved both their sweet pussies. I loved feeling Sophia's wetness all over my face and up my nose, as I licked her and fingered her, while watching her have a sexual orgasm. There's nothing like the feeling of eating the pussy of a beautiful woman that you love while fucking another beautiful woman you just met. I haven't had this much sex, since I was 25-years-old. Suddenly, at 50-years-old, I felt like a super stud.

'Who's the man? I'm the man,' I thought.

# # #

The feeling of doing two women at the same time was amazing. No matter what I did, if one was blowing me while the other was kissing me, or if I was fucking one while eating the other, the feeling was completely depraved and so sexually satisfying. Unable to think of anything else but pure, sexual pleasure, it encompassed all of my senses at once and completely filled my brain with sex.

Never have I experienced anything like this before. Matter of fact, after having sex with two women at the same time, I don't know how I can go back to just having sex with one woman. If only I could convince Emma to stay with us a little longer, if only I could convince Sophia to accept this type of sexual arrangement permanently, I'd die a happy man.

Only, I figured that having sex with two women would eventually kill me. I mean, how much Viagra can I safely take before my penis explodes? Surely, there must be a warning label for that. Danger, taking too much Viagra will make your penis explode.

'What happened to Jimmy?' I imagined my friend John asking my friend, Mike.

'Oh, he died,' I imagined Mike saying.

'Died? You're kidding! He was so young, only fifty-years-old,' I imagined John replying. 'How did he die?'

'He was living with two, hot, beautiful and sexually depraved, 25-year-old women and having threesome sex every morning, noon, and night,' I imagined Mike saying.

'Wow, what a guy?' I imagined John looking at Mike with a sad smile. 'So, did he die of a heart attack? Is that what killed him?'

'Nah, after taking too much Viagra, his penis exploded. He had a major hemorrhage, but he died with a permanent smile on his face. You should have seen him at the wake, he looked so happy,' I imagined Mike saying to John.

'I don't know if I should feel sorry for him or happy for him,' I imagined John saying.

'You should feel happy for him. He had a big assed smile on his face, his eyes were wide open, and his arms were outstretched with his hands up, as if he was feeling tits,' I imagined Mike explaining the events of my death. 'There was no way the mortician could get his arms down without severing them, so he cut two holes in the coffin.'

'Wow! That's how I want to die,' I imagined John saying.

"Yeah, me too," I imagined Mike saying.

No doubt, I imagined being the talk of those in the funeral and medical business. I'd be a legend with doctors, orderlies, undertakers, morticians, and pallbearers talking about me long after I was dead and buried. I imagined Blake Shelton composing a country/western song about my life.

'How did he die,' I imagined the undertaker asking?

'He lived with two, hot women half his age and had threesome sex with them every night,' I imagined the mortician saying.

'Wow. Lucky bastard. That's how I want to go,' I imagined the undertaker saying.

'Me too,' I imagined the mortician agreeing.

# # #

Although Emma didn't have the desire for conversation and dirty talk, like Sophia did, she took an active role in participating when having sex. Quite the dirty girl, she had sex as if she was a guy on testosterone steroids. She was a real screamer and she didn't just politely move her body with my humps, she slammed her body into my cock.

She was proactive. She fucked like a man, a man who had been away at sea for too long or a man who had served an extended prison sentence. She wanted to fuck and to get fucked. Never have I been with a woman who fucked like that.

"Fuck me, Jimmy! Fuck me!" She yelled over and again, as I fucked her. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

There was no making love to Emma. Love wasn't a necessary ingredient in her sexual equation. Having sex with Emma was more of a fuck fest than it was a love affair. If I was married to Emma, needing bionic hips, I'd need double hip replacement surgery.

Fucking Emma was like playing a contact sport, a heated tennis game, or a wrestling match. In the way she used the entire bed when fucking was like rolling around on the canvas mat of a wrestling ring. It was difficult to do or think of anything else other than fucking when fucking Emma.

I was glad when Sophia took a break to pee. Now, instead of being distracted by eating Sophia's pussy while fucking Emma, I could really concentrate on slamming my cock into Emma to get her off so that I could get some much-needed sleep. Showing my age, I had the nerve to dare complain about needing sleep while having sex with two, young, hot women. Finally, not a second too soon, she had an orgasm, thank God. I never thought she would.

"Jimmy! Jimmy! Oh, my God, Jimmy. Don't stop. Please don't stop. You're going to make me cum. You're going to make me cum," she said wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my back. "Fuck me, Jimmy, fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Fuck me, Jimmy, fuck me."

She exploded hard and screamed at the top of her lungs. As if descending too fast in a plane, to lessen the pressure of her screams on my ears, I had to open my mouth, so that my eardrums wouldn't explode. Sophia returned from the bathroom laughing.

'Who's the man? Who's the man,' I thought?

# # #

"Jesus, Emma, it's a good thing we live at the end of the cul-de-sac and not near a cemetery because you'd wake the dead," said Sophia laughing again.

Emma laughed too before leaning into kiss me and before smiling her sexual satisfaction at her best friend.

"Oh, Sophia, Jimmy fucked me like I've never been fucked before. He's quite the lover," she said.

'...And never will I fuck like that, again, I wanted to say,' but didn't.

Wishing I was twenty-years younger, I was lucky that I was so sexually excited this time, the first time, but there was no way that I could continue this level of fucking or even repeat this marathon humping session. I was a literal fuck machine. I outdid myself. It had to be the champagne. I think the champagne bubbles carried the Viagra straight to my cock in the way that rocket fuel goes to the space shuttle.

Sophia looked at me lying next to Emma. She looked at me with a gleam to her eye as she viewed my naked body. She made me afraid. She made me nervous. No doubt, she wanted me to fuck her in same way that I had just fucked Emma.

"And you, you're my Superman, my superhuman man. You're such a horny guy. I can't believe you still have an erection."

'What? I do? I still have an erection? Cut it off,' I wanted to say. 'Please, no more. Kill me, now.'

Suddenly, I remembered the warning on the Viagra bottle, 'Seek medical attention if your erection last more than four hours.' What time is it? What time did I start fucking? What time did I take the Viagra? I don't remember anything except pussy and tits, fucking, and blowjobs. Yet, it had only been a little more than three-hours since I took the Viagra. All this happened in three-hours.

'From Emma collapsing in my arms, me losing my towel, and her seeing my naked prick to Sophia stripping Emma naked, and having lesbian sex with her, what a night,' I thought? 'What an incredible night. Wow!'

# # #

As if diving in the deep end of the pool, Sophia dived from where she was standing and impaled her mouth on my cock. Good God, she's blowing me, again. I can't believe she's sucking my cock again. Obviously, Emma must have sexually excited her more than she's ever been sexually excited before. Obviously, unless she's had threesomes before, having a threesome with her best friend and live-in lover is what put her over the top.

"I love your cock, Jimmy," she said in-between her kisses, sucking, and licks.

She held on to my shoulders as she raised herself up along my body. As soon as her lips met my mouth, she kissed me with deep, wet, French kisses that instantly made me sexually desire her. Then, reaching down, she inserted my cock in her moist pussy.

"Fuck me, Jimmy. Fuck me in the way you fucked Emma," she said whispering what she wanted in my ear. "I want to feel your sexual lust for my cunt. I want to cum, too, again. Fuck me, my superhuman Superman. Fuck me, Jimmy. Fuck me."

'Oh, God, there's all that dirty, pillow talk again,' I thought.

If you want to get me going, just talk dirty to me. As if Sophia was in charge of launch control, she knew all the right buttons to push in the right sequence. I rolled her over and started banging her, really pounding her pussy, in the way that I just had deep, penetrating, sexual intercourse with Emma. I was a machine, a sex machine, a fucking, fuck machine that blew a circuit and couldn't be turned off to stop humping her harder and faster.

To be continued...