Last Chance at Forever Love Ch. 07

Story Info
Sophia returns home to tell her parents & sister her secret.
12.7k words
4.53
8.2k
7
1

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia has a secret to tell her parents and her sister before telling Jimmy.

Continued from Chapter 06:

As if diving in the deep end of the pool, Sophia dived from where she was standing and impaled her mouth on my cock.

'Good God, she's blowing me, again. I can't believe she's sucking my prick again. This woman is insatiable when it comes to sex,' I thought while watching her blow me.

Obviously, her having sex with Emma must have sexually excited her more than she's ever been sexually excited before. Perhaps, her having sex with Emma and with me as a threesome put her over the top. Obviously, unless she's had threesome sex before, having threesome sex with her best friend and live-in lover was what made her wild with sexual passion.

'Between having sex with Sophia and now with Emma, never have I had as much sex as I'm having now,' I thought.

Sophia stared up at me with my prick still in her mouth.

"I love your cock, Jimmy," she said in-between her sucking and licking my stiff prick.

She reached up her hands and held on to my shoulders as she raised herself along my body. As soon as her lips met my mouth, she kissed me with deep, wet, French kisses that instantly made me sexually desire her all over again. As if we haven't had sex yet, we were going to have sex again. As soon as she made me hard with her hand and with her mouth, she reached down and inserted my cock in her warm, wet pussy. As if my cock belonged there, it slid right in for a tight fit.

"Fuck me, Jimmy. Fuck me in the way you fucked Emma," she said whispering what she wanted in my ear. "I want to feel your sexual lust for my cunt. I want to cum, too, again. I want you to make me scream in the way that you made Emma scream when fucking her. Fuck me, my superhuman Superman. Fuck me, Jimmy. Fuck me."

'Oh, God, there's all that dirty, pillow talk again,' I thought. 'I love it when she talks dirty to me.'

If you want to get me going, just talk dirty to me. As if Sophia was in charge of launch control, she knew all the right buttons to push and in the right sequence to sexually excite me enough for her to make me to blow my load. I rolled her over and started banging her, really pounding her pussy, in the way that I just had deep, penetrating, sexual intercourse with Emma. I was a machine, a sex machine, a fucking, fuck machine that blew a circuit and couldn't be turned off to stop humping her harder and faster.

Maybe it was because I was having sex with two sexy and shapely women half my age, but I never had a threesome. I never had group sex. Now, I couldn't imagine having sex with only one woman. I loved having sex with two women. I loved having one woman blow me while I ate another woman. How hot for three people to cum together in a sexual orgasm?

"Jimmy! Jimmy! Oh, God, Jimmy. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. I'm cumming, Jimmy. I'm cumming," said Sophia collapsing in bed with a big smile on her face as if she was dead.

When I looked up while enjoying the afterglow of sex with Sophia, Emma was watching us. She stared at my still erect prick while staring at Sophia's naked body. Maybe she was deciding who she was going to have sex with next, me or Sophia. As much as Sophia was sexually insatiable, Emma was even more sexually insatiable. Never have I ever imagined not wanting sex but at that moment, my lips were red, my cock was sore, and I was so tired.

'Please don't pick me, Emma. Pick Sophia,' I thought.

Something I never thought I'd ever think, I can't cum again, not tonight. Tonight, I need sleep. Tonight, I'll be sleeping like a baby. Maybe tomorrow morning I'll have threesome sex again but tonight I'll be dreaming about Sophia's beautiful face and Emma's big tits.

Chapter 07:

Life together after the afterglow of sex, the old saying that three is a crowd is not so when having group sex. When having an orgy, three is not a crowd when having threesome sex. At least three is the necessary ingredient to have group sex. My first orgy, never have I had an orgy but now that I'm having my first mini-orgy, I couldn't imagine having sex any other way. Alas, I only wished I was twenty-years younger.

"Well, I'm so glad that you both had multiple orgasms. Once, when Emma licked your pussy," I said to Sophia, "and once when Sophia licked your pussy," I said to Emma. "Then, again, when I fucked you, Emma and again when I fucked you, Sophia." I put my hands over my face and pretended to sob. "Only, I haven't cum, yet."

With that, Emma and Sophia took their positions on each side of my still stiff cock and took turns kissing, licking, sucking, and stroking my stiff prick while laughing. I couldn't believe that two women were sucking my cock. I was getting a blowjob from two, gorgeous, sexual freaks, and from women who were half my age. The blowjob that I was receiving was just too pleasurable, too exciting, and too much for me to hold back any longer and I erupted an explosion of cum.

First Emma got a mouthful, then Sophia got a mouthful too. Licking me clean and sucking me dry while continuing to stroke me, as licking melted vanilla ice cream, both women licked up the remainder of my semen. I was spent. I was drained. I was dead, but God, was I happy? If I died now, I'd have no regrets.

I imagined staring up at the pearly gates of Heaven.

'Any regrets, Jimmy, now that you are dead,' I imagined Saint Peter asking me?

I imagined basking in his bright light with a big, sexually sated smile on my face.

'No Saint Peter. I died happy. I died having threesome sex, a mini-orgy, with Sophia and Emma.'

As if I had sexually excited Saint Peter, his huge, white wings fluttered.

'Lucky bastard. Go ahead into Heaven. You deserve it, Jimmy,' I imagined him saying.

Then, what the fuck? No way. I watched Emma making out with Sophia. These women are depraved. It can't be. This is too much. When will it end?

'Give it a rest. Take a break. There's more to life than sex, isn't there, I thought while laughing to myself while watching them kissing and feeling with one another? Obviously not done, they continued kissing, French kissing while touching, feeling, fingering, and fondling one another everywhere.

# # #

Emma and Sophia were kissing, again. I couldn't believe they were kissing again. I was so very tired, too tired to watch but I did. I couldn't help myself from watching them make out. So very sexually excitingly watching two-woman French kissing, I couldn't turn away. They were too freaking sexy not to watch them kiss, touch, feel, fondle, lick, and finger one another. How the Hell could I sleep, with a show like this, a once in a lifetime, orgy-like, sexual experience, was happening before my eyes? Definitely, if I died now, I'd die a happy man.

First Emma sucked Sophia's gorgeous tits and then Sophia sucked Emma's huge jugs. Fingering and rubbing one another, they both had their hands between one another's legs, while kissing and masturbating one another. Then, Emma flipped around in the 69 position and started licking Sophia's pussy, again, while Sophia licked Emma's pussy.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'I wish I was more their age. I wish I had their energy.'

I figured there was no way that they could keep this up and continue this sexual pace, but they did for another ten-minutes, when they both had another sexual orgasm with Sophia being just as vocal was Emma. Their screams were deafening. They even got the dogs barking and howling.

They fell back on the bed laughing. That was it. We were done. It was over, at least, for tonight.

Somehow, I had managed to keep up with them. I did pretty well for a dirty, old man. Yet, it was Sophia and Emma who maintained my erection. What man wouldn't be sexually excited being in bed with the likes of these two naked women? Having two women who looked as good as and as hot as did Sophia and Emma, anyone would have a permanent erection, too.

If ever I told my friends that I had orgy like sex with two women half my age, they'd never believe me. If ever they met Sophia and Emma, they'd definitely think I was lying about seeing them naked, never mind having sex with them. They'd think that I paid them to have sex with me but I didn't. My women and my lovers, they were more than willing sexual participants.

# # #

The three of us slept until noon the next day. A couple of times in the early morning once around 6 am and another time around 9 am, I awoke to pee and to ogle Emma's naked body, especially her huge, fake tits. She had a beautiful body and, always there proudly displayed, her big tits never moved. Just as Sophia's breasts move, natural tits splay out, when a woman lays on her back, but not these silicon sensations. They were perfected, plastic, surgical breasts that stood proud.

Now that Emma was in the middle of the bed, I loved spooning her and sticking my half erect cock along the crack of her round and firm, shapely ass, while casually throwing my arm around her and feeling the weight of her big tit. I noticed that during the night, she did the same to Sophia, throwing her arm around her and feeling the weight of her tit. If it wasn't sexually exciting enough to spoon and feel Emma while sleeping, it was even more sexually exciting to watch Emma spoon and feel Sophia while sleeping. Then, we all turned the other way and Sophia spooned and felt Emma while Emma spooned and felt me.

'Wow. I could never sleep with just one woman,' I thought again.

Sometime around 4 am, while Emma was spooning Sophia, she masturbated her. They thought that I was asleep. They didn't know that I was watching them with one eye open. I always thought it was only guys that were horny. These women were just as horny as any man.

Sophia turned to face Emma and the women were briefly kissing. Then when Emma turned the other way, Sophia masturbated her best friend. At some point during the night, Emma spooned me with her hand around my cock until I got an erection. By the rhythm of her breathing, with her big breasts and erect nipples rubbing up against my back, I could tell that she was sleeping and was feeling my cock in her sleep. Boy that was so hot.

The women were up before me. The smell of coffee and bacon and the sound of their giggling, laughing, and talking woke me up from my deep, sound sleep. As soon as I yawned, they both came running in the bedroom naked, but for their aprons tied loosely around the front of them. They launched themselves on my poor, hung-over body. There's nothing like the sight of watching two, big breasted women running and bouncing their breasts before jumping on my bed.

A sexual fantasy come true, feeling much like Hugh Hefner must have felt in his heyday, boy it sure felt wonderful having two hot, naked women with me in bed, waking me up, and kissing me good morning. Missing one Angel, I suddenly felt a bit like Charlie of Charlie's Angels. Only, I don't think I could take a third woman in my bed. Two women, especially women the likes of Sophia and Emma, were plenty enough for any twenty-five-year-old man, and especially for this fifty-year-old man.

# # #

"Good morning, Jimmy. How did you sleep, Sweetie" asked Sophia giving me a soulfully, long wet kiss?

"I slept like the dead," I said returning the passion of her kiss with my wet kiss while grabbing, groping, feeling, and squeezing her perfect ass.

Not to be outdone by her best friend, it was Emma's turn to wish me her good morning with her French kiss.

"Good morning, Jimmy, how did you sleep, Honey," asked Emma giving me a lusty, long, and wet kiss?

I returned Emma's French kiss with my French kiss.

"I slept wonderfully," I said feeling her big breasts and fingering her erect nipples while kissing her.

With big smiles on their face as if they were going to ask me to take them shopping, they both looked at me with their happy and expressive eyes. I didn't have to be a wizard to know that something more than coffee was brewing and something more than bacon was cooking. I could just tell that they wanted to ask me something.

'Pinch me because I'm dreaming,' I thought. 'This is the happiest time of my life.'

If I had written this as a fictional piece, I never would have thought to write what they were about to ask. As if they knew my reaction before I did, they were about to ask me something that would blow my mind. I couldn't imagine them asking me anything more sexually exciting than what Emma asked last night.

"May I stay here with you tonight," she asked? Then, further blowing my mind, she asked. "May I sleep with you in your bed?" If that wasn't still enough, she said. "Would you mind if we sleep with the light on. I'm afraid."

Not getting any sleep, I spent the night ogling Emma's beautiful, naked body, especially her perfectly perfected breasts. Then, if that wasn't enough, I was awakened by Sophia and Emma kissing. They were having sex. If I was to write my own sexual fantasy, this would be it. Now, having no idea what they were going to say, I wondered what they were so excited to ask me.

# # #

"Jimmy?"

Sophia was sitting up in bed holding Emma's hand. Their naked breasts spilled out of the sides of their skimpy aprons. It took all of my self-control not to stare at the size, the shape, and the areolas and nipples of their beautiful tits. Instead I smiled up at Sophia while smiling up at Emma. I could still see their big, naked tits with my peripheral vision.

"Yes, Sophia, what is it?"

I could tell by the way she looked at me and then turned to look at Emma and started giggling that the two of them had cooked up more than breakfast. Something was definitely brewing along with the coffee. After experiencing all of my wildest, sexual desires last night, I couldn't imagine what was on their horny minds.

"Did we shock you with what happened last night?"

Sophia turned to Emma and they giggled again as if they were school girls hiding a secret crush.

"Tell us honestly. You don't think we're sluts," asked Emma watching for my reaction, "do you?"

As if they were twins, carved from the same stone, they were so much alike, yet so very different. Sophia acted so coyly demur and Emma acted so brazenly bold. If they were cops, this would be the part where they play good cop, bad cop. Only, if I was a prisoner arrested of an alleged crime, these two sexpots could interrogate me any time. Especially with their big, naked tits on display encouraging my confession, guilty of everything, I'd confess to anything.

# # #

Sophia was so sexy and cute, especially when she looked at me like that. As if she's a wild horse, I love how she flips her hair with the toss of her pretty head. That head movement drives me crazy and, when she does that, I imagine her tossing back her hair before blowing me. Whenever she does that, I want to push her back on the bed, the floor, or the table, have my wicked sexual way with her and fuck her.

Then, not to be outdone, the sight of Emma sitting there topless, with her breasts so big that the apron couldn't possibly cover more than one at a time, was quite the sight to see. I just wanted to lean into her and suck her big nipples. I just want to touch, feel, and fondle her enormous breasts while fingering her nipples. With me having a breast fetish, a sucker for tits, especially big tits, with Sophia having a C cup and Emma having a D cup, I was in tit heaven.

"Shocked me? No, it's hard to shock me," I said even though I was shocked that Sophia was licking Emma's pussy. "I've been around. And I certainly don't think you are sluts. Horny and depraved, maybe, but not sluts," I said laughing. "Actually, surprised is more the word, yeah, surprised is more befitting how I felt when I saw you two kissing."

I looked from Sophia to Emma and back to Sophia. Both women were smiling at me and while obviously waiting to hear more of my response.

"Were you surprised that Emma and I had sex or surprised that we agreed to have a threesome?"

Way better than pillow talk, where some women don't like to talk about what they sexually did last night, these two, sexpots enjoyed recapping the sexual events of last night.

"Well, I never expected you and Emma to be lovers. That was a surprise. Yet, even before that, I was surprised when you stripped Emma naked," I said. "Never expecting that, that was as shocking as much as it was sexually exciting," I said with a dirty laugh.

Emma gave me a smile and a kiss.

"I'm glad you liked my naked body," said Emma.

I returned her smile and her kiss with my smile and kiss.

"And I sure was happily surprised when you woke me up by kissing me and with Emma sucking my cock. Yeah, that was a surprise. And I was surprised by how proactive you both were. I was surprised by how much you both obviously enjoy one another and enjoy sex."

Sophia beamed me a smile before kissing me on the lips.

"Thank you, Jimmy," said Sophia.

In the way that I returned Emma's smile and kiss with my smile and kiss, I returned Sophia's smile and kiss with my smile and kiss.

"I was definitely surprised by the sexually, aroused screaming, first Emma and then you." I laughed remembering how Sophia tried to imitate Emma with her screams of pleasure but couldn't even come close to the volume of her scream.

# # #

"By the way, just so you know, don't worry about Emma and me being lesbians," said Sophia. "We both like men too much, an understatement," she said with a sexy laugh while rolling her eyes. "We're not lesbians or anything like that. We're just best friends," she said.

She looked at Emma and, as if they had a private joke, they both started laughing.

"Best friends with sexual benefits," said Emma laughing again. "Truth be told, we love cocks too much to be lesbians. If anything, we're selectively bi-sexual," said Emma with a chuckle. She looked at Sophia and then back at me. "We've only been with one another. Even though we've been with plenty of men, neither of us has been with any other woman else." Emma made a face full of rejection. "I can't imagine doing another woman. It was different making love with Sophia," said Emma. "I love her."

Sophia teared up and smiled at her friend.

"I love you too, Emma. It's more natural when your lover is your best friend," said Sophia. "We're just good friends, who took it a step further, when we were both between guys, were a little depressed, a lot drunk, and very horny," said Sophia. "It just happened late one night."

Glad that they were comfortable enough to share their personal and private lives, glad they were sexually experienced, I was glad they weren't sexual prudes. We wouldn't be having group sex if they were virgins, that's for sure.

"Now, there's a story that I'd love to hear about the first time you two had sex," I said hoping that they'd tell me more.

Sophia laughed.

"Pillow talk, Jimmy, pillow talk," said Sophia. "I'll save that story for our next pillow talking session."

Emma nodded her head in agreement with her best friend.

"Lots of girls experiment with lesbianism, especially when they're away at college. Away from home for the first time, they find themselves alone with their hot roommate," Emma said laughing and winking at Sophia. "Actually, afraid of the dark, especially during a storm, we found it very comforting to hold and spoon one another when sleeping in the same bed."

# # #

Sophia looked at me and giggled.

"So," she said holding my cock and gently fondling it with her fingers as if she was rolling a cigar. "Did you have a good, sexual time last night when having sex with the both of us?"

I could tell by their sexually aroused expressions that they were already anticipating my answer. I made a face as if I was disappointed.

"Did I have a good time?" While giving them a look as if my dog had just died, I slowly shook my head from side to side. "No, sorry. I didn't have a good, sexual time. Actually, I was bored."