Last Chance at Forever Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both laughed out loud at the same time.

"Bored? You could have fooled us in the way that you never lost your erection," said Emma.

Sophia squeezed my prick as if she owned my dick.

"Bored my ass, you were ready to explode with sexual excitement," said Sophia.

I laughed too.

"I'm kidding. I had the time of my life. Never have I had sex with two women before and never have I watched two women having sex. Last night was amazing. I can die happy now because I've experienced every man's sexual fantasy, a threesome with two, hot women half his age. That's what you two are. Every man's sexual fantasy, you two are really something."

# # #

I nearly overstepped the boundaries by saying that I hoped we could continue having a threesome. At the last second, I thought better of saying that because I didn't want to ruin what I had with Sophia. I didn't want Sophia to feel that she wasn't good enough for me or not enough for me. Even though I wished we could continue our sexual threesome, I didn't want her to think that I needed to have sex with Emma, too.

I figured what happened last night was an erotic fluke, a once in a lifetime kind of thing, a sexual miracle, a memory I'll always remember, one that I'll never forget, and will masturbate over for the rest of my life. Admittedly, Sophia and I were a little drunk and Emma was feeling a little beat up, literally and figuratively. We all came together at the right time and in the right place. As if I had won the lottery with last night's sexual fireworks, lightning never strikes twice in the same place. Right?

I couldn't help but stare at Emma. The apron she wore couldn't conceal her enormous boobs and they peeked out both sides of her apron every time she moved. Seeing the sides of her big, naked tits peeking out while watching her nipples play peek-a-boo was starting to give me an erection. Every time she moved, I could see part of her areolas and nipples. Her nipples were so big and erect that I just wanted to suck them, finger them, turn them, pull them, and twist them.

'How hot is that to constantly and continually have my wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts,' I thought?

Seeing her wearing that apron made me want to call pizza delivery and have her answer the front door dressed only in that apron. I had an erection just thinking about the look on the man's face when Emma opened the front door. I imagined the look on his face if both Emma and Sophia opened the front door wearing only their aprons with nothing on underneath. Now, that's hot. She definitely looked hot wearing just an apron, they both did.

"Did you girls have a good time?" I winked. "Did I satisfy your every sexual need? Did I make you want more?"

As if I had just tickled them, they both giggled at the same time.

"We had a wonderful time with you, Jimmy. You're a generous lover. Yes, Jimmy, we want more," said Sophia laughing. "We can never have enough sex."

'They want more, another threesome,' I wondered? 'They can never have enough sex.'

"A wild man is more like it," said Emma making Sophia laugh with her. "Where did you get the energy? I know men half your age who can't do what you did last night. You're amazing. You're my sexual hero."

# # #

Weeks had passed since the first time we had threesome sex. Emma was still staying with us. Obviously afraid to go home, she seemed content living here with Sophia and with me. Then, suddenly, Sophia got a serious look on her face.

"Yet, I hope you know that it's more than sex," she said. "The reason why I'm so attracted to you is because you're not like the young fools my age, men who only want to be with a woman to get laid or to get a blowjob. Men my age aren't ready to commit."

Emma nodded her head in agreement.

"I agree. As if we're all on the same page of maturity, it's different with you," chimed in Emma. "You're a real man, a manly man, and a man's man," she said with a laugh and an admiring eye. "Yet, more than just a beefcake, you're mature, funny, wise, and stable.

Sophia looked serious again.

"Well," interrupted Sophia looking at Emma and then back at me. "I wanted to know...we both wanted to know...and you don't have to answer us right now, you can think about it and give us your answer later," she said pausing.

As if she was afraid to ask her question, a hesitant and serious look came over her face again. Not knowing what she was going to ask, she frightened me. I feared she was going to leave me. I feared they'd both leave and take her dog with her. I feared I'd be alone again with Jack, my dog. I could never go to that dog park again without having sexual memories of Sophia and now of Emma too.

"Sophia, please, you can ask me anything. I love you," I said taking her hand in mine.

Shit. I couldn't believe that I had just said that. I just told Sophia that I love her. That was the first time that I said that. It just came out. I was just as surprised in verbalizing that as she was hearing it.

'Oh, my God. Now what,' I thought? 'Talk about pressure, what if she doesn't love me? What if she doesn't feel the same way about me as I just confessed how I feel about her? What if sex and not love was what she wanted?'

How could I be so stupid? I just ruined our beautiful relationship. Now, if I persist in trying to have her stay with me, she'll think me a stalker.

A startled look flashed across Sophia's face for an instant and then she blushed. She suddenly looked so sweet and vulnerable that I wanted to take her in my arms and kiss her. I knew now that I really did love her and was glad that I said what I said, even if I did blurt it out instead of saying it at a romantic time when we were alone.

There's no taking that back. It's out there now. Besides, I don't want to take it back. I love her. I really do love her. I love Sophia and I want her to know that I love her.

She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. It was a tender kiss, a kiss without tongues, but a meaningful kiss. Then, she hugged me and whispered in my ear.

"I love you, too," said Sophia. "I love you, Jimmy."

I held her for what seemed like an hour, but it was only a minute. Holding Sophia is my favorite thing to do. My fountain of youth, I could hold her forever. Holding her made me feel younger.

"So, speak your mind," I said as we broke off our hug. "What did you want to ask me?"

She looked at me and smiled before looking at Emma and taking her hand as if I was the preacher and they were a lesbian couple getting married.

"Can Emma live with us?"

# # #

I was feeling warm all over while savoring the thought that I just told Sophia that I love her and that she just told me that she loved me. Nothing could be wrong now. I know I told her to speak her mind, but I never expected her to ask me if Emma could live with us. After living alone when my previous girlfriend left last year, I had adjusted to living alone and was just getting accustomed to having Sophia in my life and having her live in my house with her dog. Now, she asked if her girlfriend could move in, too.

'Of course, she can live with us. Oh, boy,' I thought while imagining having threesome sex every morning and every night.

No doubt, because I made her feel so comfortable about asking me anything and telling me everything, she seemingly blurted out the question without even thinking about it. Otherwise, she would have waited, until the right moment, when her mouth was around my cock and we were alone. No doubt, she had discussed this new, living arrangement with Emma. Now, I wondered if it was Sophia's idea or Emma's idea.

Nevertheless, I was just as surprised seeing Sophia having sex with Emma as I was when she asked me if Emma can live with us. No, actually, I was even more surprised when Sophia stripped Emma naked in front of me. Now, that was shocking. The first time meeting the woman, I never expected to see Emma naked. Continuing to shock me, I was shocked when she asked to spend the night and sleep in our bed and, with her afraid of the dark, asking not to turn off the light.

Something that she should have asked me privately, I felt pressured to say yes. After having orgy-like sex with both women last night, how could I say no now. Nevertheless, this was something we needed to discuss. This was something I needed to think about. Now, that I think about it, it really could be wonderful having Emma live here.

'What am I nuts? What is there to think about,' I thought while questioning my sanity? 'Of course, she can live here.'

Any man would jump at the chance of having not one gorgeous woman, but two gorgeous women living with them and sleeping in the same bed. Yet, despite being sexually excited, I was concerned. I was afraid of that infamous triangle. I didn't want unforeseen complications developing that may ruin my relationship with Sophia, the love of my life. With them both best friends, Emma could be my friend and lover or my worse enemy. If she was jealous of the relationship that I had with her best friend, she could be the wedge to ruin it.

Both their faces dropped when I looked from Sophia to Emma and back again to Sophia. I think they thought that I'd have jumped at the chance to continue our sexual orgy of a threesome relationship but, in the back of my mind, I was fearful of losing Sophia. More concerned about maintaining my love relationship with Sophia than having sex with Emma, I loved Sophia and I didn't want to lose her. Moreover, I thought this was too early in our relationship to involve a third person. I was just getting to know Sophia and now Emma's bold, personality may change everything.

Maybe a 25-year-old, testosterone filled guy would have jumped at living with Sophia and with Emma, but I was fearful as much as I was cautious. I didn't want Emma siding with Sophia against me. Emma's voiced opinion could serve as my ally or my enemy. She could be the voice of reason or the voice of dissension. Even though it was my house, whatever decisions needed to be made, there'd be two votes to one against me. Yet, our unusual living arrangement had been working out, thus far.

Yet, suddenly feeling possessively protective of her, I wanted Sophia all to myself. After watching Emma pleasure Sophia, she gave me a pang of jealousy because there was no way that I could compete with a woman loving another woman. There was just no way that I could sexually satisfy Sophia in the way that Emma could sexually satisfy her. Then again, there was no way that Emma could sexually satisfy Sophia, a heterosexual woman, in the way that I, a man, could sexually satisfy her.

# # #

"You put me on the spot," I said to Sophia taking her hands in mine. "I want what we have to work. This is our relationship, you and I. I want us to be a couple."

Then, I looked at Emma.

"Emma I more than like you, an understatement. What happened between us last night was magical and brought me closer to you than I could ever imagine you as a friend and as a lover, but I don't want what we experienced last night, as a threesome, interfering in the relationship that I have with Sophia. I love Sophia," I said. "Other than wanting to live with us, with me not knowing you very well, I don't know if you have another, hidden agenda."

I looked at Sophia.

"I love you, Sophia."

Sophia gave me a smile and a kiss.

"Jimmy, I love you, too, and I understand, only, we thought that—" Sophia tried to explain and I interrupted her.

Distracted from seeing her breasts pop out of her apron and her nipples stare up at me, I was distracted and lost my train of thought for a second.

"Wait. Hold on. I didn't say no, Sophia. I just want to set some ground rules, so that we all understand."

Emma and Sophia held hands. A done deal, they now knew by my tone and by my mannerisms that I'd allow Emma to live with us. How could I possibly evict Emma from my bed? As if I was hypnotized by her big tits and mesmerized by her erect nipples, she'd only need to smother my face with her naked breasts for me to say yes to anything she asked.

"It's apparent to me that you're important to Sophia," I said forcing myself to make eye contact with Emma instead of staring at her naked breasts. "And you obviously make Sophia happy providing her with things that I'm unable to give her, namely the history of your friendship and your close relationships as women."

They kissed and then giggled again like little girls excited at the thoughts of having a party.

"Yes, you can live with us. I'd love to further explore the sexuality of having a threesome again. Only, I want you, Emma, to understand that, although I totally enjoyed last night and although I like you and would love to experience having sex with you again and again, I love Sophia. The relationship that I have with Sophia is special and much more than the relationship that I want with you."

Her turn to talk, Emma took the floor.

"I'm happy for Sophia. Speaking for Sophia, we understand how special she is to you. I'd never do anything to come between you and Sophia that will undermine the love relationship or lessen the love that you have for her." She looked at Sophia and then back to me. "I'm not looking for love, maybe one day I will but not now. To me, this is just sex," she said with a shrug.

Again, as if they shared a private joke, they laughed like school girls while I stared at their naked breasts that continually spilled out of their too small aprons.

# # #

If only I was 25-years younger. If only I was 25-years-old, maybe I'd understand Emma's carefree attitude about last night being just about sex. Yet, where I'm at in my life, harder to separate sex from my feelings of love, I wanted more than sex. I wanted love. As much as I loved Sophia, I wanted her to love me. Suddenly, they made me feel old. Difficult to detach my emotions of love from sex, it was more than just sex to me.

Nonetheless, as if it was love at first sight in the way that I fell for Sophia, I was beginning to fall for Emma, too. How could I not? They were so much alike yet so different. Difficult to think of one without thinking of the other, they complimented one another in so many different ways. I wondered if I could love two women at the same time. Clearly, I could see this becoming a dream, sexual arrangement or a triangular nightmare of hostility.

"Oh, my God!" As if it had just sunken in, Sophia and Emma hugged while bouncing up and down on the bed. As if in a hypnotic trance, I watched four breasts bouncing as my lips involuntarily puckered in the way of a goldfish looking for food. "We can all live together," said Sophia. "We can all live together."

A prelude of what more would come, they gave one another a long, wet kiss before they gave me a long, wet kiss, first Sophia and then Emma.

"This will just be like our college days," said Emma.

As if they haven't seen one another in years, they hugged again.

"I'm so happy. Thank you, Jimmy. Thank you," said Sophia.

I hope I had made the right decision. I hope this wasn't the beginning of the end. I hoped we could all live together without bickering, quarreling, and at each other's throats.

"Oh, God, what did I agree to?" I blessed myself and said, "God help me."

I looked at the women and they laughed.

"Don't worry, Jimmy," said Emma. "We'll take care of you as if you're a king. We'll dress you, feed you, bathe you, sleep with you, and give you plenty of sex."

Sophia took my hands in hers and kissed them as if I was the Pope.

"Yeah, not only will you have a hot meal every night, but you'll always have hot sex from one or the other or both of us," said Sophia laughing.

Emma stood from the bed and, unable to conceal her naked breasts from my horny eyes, fruitlessly tried to cover them with her too narrow apron nonetheless.

"C'mon, breakfast is getting cold," said Emma.

Sophia tossed me an apron. Not knowing I had aprons, I had no idea where they found them. The aprons must have been something my old girlfriend left behind.

"Here's your apron to cover your man tool," said Sophia tying it around me as I stood.

In the way that their aprons didn't cover their tits, they both roared laughing when my apron was too short and didn't cover my cock.

"I guess we need to tie this at your waist," said Sophia laughing.

# # #

We gorged ourselves on pancakes and bacon. When we finished the last of the coffee, it was early afternoon.

"I need to shower," said Sophia.

Emma looked at Sophia and giggled.

"Me too," echoed Emma.

Being the horny man that I am, I gave both women a wink, a grope, and a squeeze.

"You know, the shower in the master bedroom is big enough to fit the three of us and I've never showered with anyone before, but have always wanted to do that."

As if she had never showered alone, Emma looked at me with shock.

"You haven't," asked Emma? "I guess you never had sex in the shower. Well, you are in for a treat."

With that we all headed for the master bathroom, removed our aprons, turned on the water, and got in the shower. Immediately, Sophia and I started fooling around touching one another and kissing. The pulsating water felt good and I felt as if I was standing beneath a waterfall. She surprised me when she knelt down on the shower floor and took my prick in her hand before taking it in her mouth. She stroked sucked my cock to a nice erection. Then, she stood against the wall and inserted my stiff prick in her already wet pussy. A first time for everything, I never fucked anyone standing up.

We fucked like that for a few minutes, before I felt Emma licking my ass. She was tossing my salad. I've only had that done once before, but never when I was fucking another woman. The feel of her tongue with her finger up my ass, as I fucked Sophia was unbelievable and I shot my load within a couple of minutes.

With Sophia obviously still horny, Emma took care of her sexual desire by going down on her right there in the shower. Almost immediately, she had an orgasm. Sophia reciprocated by moving to her knees and licking and fingering Emma's pussy. Now, if this was a highlight of what I could expect living with two hot and horny women, then I'm thrilled that I agreed to this living arrangement of the three of us sharing a bed together and participating in threesome sex.

Only, in hindsight, knowing what I know now and didn't know then, had I known what would happen with this sexual arrangement, had I given it more thought with my head, instead of my penis, I may have said no. Yet, what tragically happened wasn't Emma's fault. If anyone was to blame it was Sophia.

# # #

I continued my love relationship with Sophia and my sexual relationship with Emma. Taking to the dog park for a run or putting them in the backyard to play, we lived happily together with the dogs, Blondie and Jack. Life couldn't be any better. Never have I been as happy. Living with two, gorgeous 25-year-old women made me feel younger, vibrant, needed, and desirable. I recommend my living arrangement to all middle-aged men and, conversely, to all middle-age women. What older woman wouldn't want to have sex with two, hot, young men?

Even though I got less sleep and did more outdoor activities, I was never tired in the way that I was always exhausted before. The way that I felt depressed, lonely, and irritable before, as opposed to how I feel now, happy, outgoing, and energetic was all just a state of mind that affected my physical well-being. Now, I felt younger and appreciated both women as friends and as well as lovers. Now, instead of being sad and sexually frustrated, I loved being alive.

With us all doing our own laundry, we shared the household chores with each one doing the things that we didn't mind doing. I did the vacuuming, repairing, fixing, and whatever heavy lifting that needed to be done. Emma did the cooking, since she liked to cook and was an excellent cook. Sophia did the vacuuming, the dishes, and the cleaning up afterwards. We shared the remainder of the housework.