All Comments on 'Last Chance for Love'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
KallMeTTKallMeTTabout 4 years ago

Sweet story. Good job!

Cincy58Cincy58about 4 years ago
AWESOME

Great story...nice build up to a very sensual relationship.

Thanks for sharing👍

jmmj5jmmj5about 4 years ago
Very nice

I enjoyed that a great deal.

Thank you

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Sweet story, but I thought throwing in the "small penis" was a little gratuitous.

chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
Good Mature Storytelling.****

What a warm love story with a bit of excitement. Thanks for sharing.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Asshole

Making me choke up like that. WTF??? 😁

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Sorry

Sorry,don't agree with the ending.Despite the comfort he had given her,she refused a date with him,but wanted one with Larry.He should have saved her from him as he did but then had nothing more to do with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Uh!

If I were Eve, I would have dropped Darryl! He was a conservative or in real terms an idiot! Anyone who voted for Trump is an idiot! That guy is stealing money from Americans! Why can’t they see that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is what it should be

in the Loving Wives category. not some sick cuckolding which I think should be in a 'Sick Minds" category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This certainly is a change up from your regular fare. For anyone who has had to watch the person they have loved for so long slowly fade away, this was a touching and difficult read. My mom and dad were devoted to each other for 50 years. I watched him suffer for 4 years as a former teacher / my mom finally died from alzheimer's disease. My grandmother had watched her husband AND her daughter suffer from it. Thank you for a moving, loving story - life can go on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm not crying , you're crying

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Corny, not for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This could have been a wonderful story, and a lot of it was, but when I feel scenes that don’t fit right, or feel unreal, it breaks the emotional connection for me. For instance Larry who was a lifetime friend suddenly wants to rape his friend. And further gets a gun and is coming after her.…doesn’t fit right with me. And then you have two people who are perhaps 70 years old, who have had virtually no personal sexual pleasure their whole lives? Although that is certainly possible, it was too extreme for the story IMO. Oh…and what does penis size have to do with anything? That was not necessary. There was no need to bring that into the story.

Oh please……Did you have to end the story with this nonsense? ”Two days later, Eve joined him and were happily greeted by George and Millie.” Wrong ending. This just flattened the story for me.

Could have been 5 stars…but I gave it 3.

~Merlin

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 1 year ago

So sweet, so real and welcoming your realism about illness, aging, death and sex and love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Old people make love too.

ker63469ker6346911 months ago

Loved this story

RetiredScientist1943RetiredScientist19436 months ago

As an 80 year old male on his second marriage of 12 years I could really relate to this one. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved this story. It Delt with Alzheimer's of their Spouses, Which is always Truly sad. Then the ending was sweet about them Dying with in days of each other, then to meet up with their Dearly past Spouses, nice touch..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

SWEET!!! Have not been intimate for four or five years.

Wife of over sixty years losing present reality.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

OPrimeOPrime5 months ago

Too close to home.

Bws83420Bws83420about 1 month ago

Very good and yes very close to home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous