All Comments on 'Last Christmas Party Ch. 02: Linda'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments (Page 2)
LT56linebackerLT56linebacker8 months ago

And I was worried there would be a problem. 7 stars, the Bear thinks it deserves it. It would have been ten, but Tom didn't get to beat the living daylights out of Jake. The Bear apologizes for doubting, boss. Mea Culpa. Great story. Good ending. Love it. Screw the naysayers.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ultimately a silly story, the same formula as so many others.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Simple answer to all this. He/they should have got out when he knew what the jig was. Him carrying on for the 'company' was just plain stupid. If you see a problem that involves your family you GET OUT. He was supposed to be a in a position that sees risk and consequences and did not act on it. Shame on him. Thus the writer let him stay just for the rest of the story and that makes it really silly.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

to long and finished to quick should been condensed and finished with more insight

Harvey8910Harvey89105 months ago

This was a great story. Five stars for sure. I thought that Linda should not have gone to that company Christmas party. I really enjoyed the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderful story The second time I have read it I have started rereading a lot of my previous stories as Mr Litorotica is filling loving wives section with forced cuckold stories which I hate Seems every second story now is one of them SHAME Oh well Best wishes to you (jaybee186)

LJ7352LJ73525 months ago

Would have liked some closure and "justice" for asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don't get why we needed a recounting of the previous chapter's highlights from Linda's mouth. Waste of half a page. Should just have been something like "Linda told her the events leading up to the party" then continued from there into new details. Glad she didn't get raped though. That would have been a 1-star after all that effort.

Why would Linda accept a drink from someone she knows is trying to fuck up her family? Literally dumb as fuck. I can't buy that she's that stupid after knowing what they know at that point. Mind you, not as stupid as Tom not telling her to stay at home and realizing Jake was playing him with that desperate last-minute report request. It was obvious to everyone it was just a stall tactic.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would make agreat movie

irinmikeirinmike4 months ago

Taking fiction to another level of stupidity. The story line was absurd as was the plot line.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES