All Comments on 'Last Christmas Party Ch. 02: Linda'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
Decal_lastDecal_lastover 3 years ago

Well done, my friend, well done! It was a grand finale. I was glad to see the old Ranger make an appearance. Linda's final visit to Jake was epic. "....and the horse you rode in on." Such a completely to the heart of the matter statement. Keep bringing them on. Eventually I will get through your entire library. Ya got style man, style!

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 3 years ago
wow

what happen, why all the rehashing. hmm u should have just added the Epilogue to chapter 1 and had it done. weird

tazmuntazmunover 3 years ago
I always enjoy Saddle Tramp stories...

Great story as always even though I personally live for a little more non-politically correct endings! I imagine those can be a bit difficult to get past the editor of Literotica though. I have to say though you can't beat a good snake pit! I suppose the editors frown on such things

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

I'm glad to see the good guys win!

5

AmunRa218AmunRa218over 3 years ago
Not Your Best

Seems like you gave up at the end. Must be the upcoming holidays. Still decent though. Since you introduced the "Justice O' Peace" to the story, IMO, should have expanded on his role. I think your readers have an idea but you could have added a little more here. Your stories are appreciated. 5 Stars and waiting for the next one.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

AUTHOR .... you dont get it. This particular story out this company and Tom in chapter one is just a giant turd. The 1st chapter Does not make any sense and neither does this one. Stop trying. It doesn't work.

This chapter 2 Makes even less sense than the 1st chapter. It's essentially incoherent gibberish

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Nicely tidied up. I do think this could have been a one part story but as with all your other stories I enjoyed it very much. Looking forward to more "justice" being handed out in future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

justice strikes again 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why did she let herself get involved? She knew they were trouble. Tom quit the job, so she had no obligation. Hate to think it, but maybe she might have enjoyed it, drugs or not. Shouldn't have gotten involved with those assholes... as usual, saddletramp, another winner!

Imoverit41Imoverit41over 3 years ago
Another great bus ride!

Nice having Justice O Peace make a cameo appearance. When he, (Justice) or Dr A show up, you know all is well. BTW, thank you for A Father's Justice! I really enjoyed that bus ride. I'll go get some rest now and head back to the bus stop and wait on the next Saddletramp bus. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

fifteen16fifteen16over 3 years ago
Enjoyed

Good story with Tom being loyal to his work colleagues, with a roller coaster ride of emotions with the new management and their interest in his wife. It's easy to criticise and i know this is a story but in real life Tom was in a difficult position and i think the writer showed us Tom's dilemma. New management comes in and you take an instant dislike to them but you have a job so you can pay the bills. You adapt, compromise, try to get along, many of us have been there have we not. It's easier to get another job when you are in one than when you are unemployed. First a prospective employer wants to know, why are you not working, what did he do wrong they might think. He gets along with his suspicions growing to where he spies on his wife, horrible thing to do but glad he did. What a strain that puts on a marriage. Following chapter 1 i thought Tom was to easily duped the day of the party, but of course that is from the outside looking in. Being in that position with the stress is very different. Although Tom was vigilant i thought that in the next chapter there would be something Tom missed giving an unexpected twist at the end. Perhaps another writer will see that and get permission for a slightly different ending. But no complaints, enjoyed your story as i have your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Of course

The Perpetual Bitch Brigade is out as evidenced by the presence of Harry in va who hates everything. This was supposed to tell Linda's side and it did. Yeah, they're human and made mistakes. Get the fuck over it. 5* from me.

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963over 3 years ago

Having read Part 1 - which I'm afraid I disliked - I thought I'd see what Part 2 would look like.

Well, it was a definite improvement on Part 1 but not up to your usual standard. My questions about opening were never really answered and it finally just rode off into the sunset without any real conclusions - just a quick ending.

At least it's 3*** this time.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Great uplifting story - perfect for Christmas! I don't understand folks that spew toxic, nonsensical gibberish at authors for something they don't like that is truly just their opinion. Like many, I truly enjoy your stories because they are well written, have solid character development and an underlying theme that the bad guys will eventually atone for their sins. I never criticize an author for their plot unless it isn't real and/or believable. I'm fine with interjecting fantasy/supernatural aspects as long as it's clear what they are as you do with the Justice series. You've been a prolific writer this year on this site and provided me with a lot of free entertainment. Thanks for everything and I look forward to reading more in 2021 - Happy Holidays! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So positive, I enjoyed the story somewhat.

Negative, why would these corporate asshats at Acme go to all this trouble? Just the cost of a private jet...LA to New York. (I know there was no city mentioned in the story other than New York)

"On a turboprop or smaller private jet: $7,800 to $18,000 (4 to 6 passengers)

On a midsize private jet: $24,000 to $48,000 (up to 9 passengers)

On a large private jet: $51,600 to $78,000 (14 to 19 passengers)"

Would preclude any common sense of drugging, kidnapping, and presumably raping a woman. So many WILLING party girls could be had for drugs or a lot less money. And attract no criminal charges.

I think the whole plot failed in the advanced knowledge about them drugging women, sending her to the party alone, and the above.

I'm not quite as strident as HarryinVa, but really?

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

ST this story was not near your best but Part 2 was better than Part 1 but still missed something. I liked your tie back to Justice O. Peace, nice touch.

/

Did Linda & Tom get a multi-$M settlement from ACME/Board for all the wrongs done to them? With the very large award Linda could have their next child they always wanted and she could stay home to be the mother she always wanted to be.

/

4*, Hooyah...

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Good as usual.

Enjoyed your story and loved bringing Justice at the end.

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Fantastic ending

to a very good story! Merry Christmas, my friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

exuse me we acepted that we werte neither the blame ??? how is that the guy knew they whanted his wife he knew the company was bad news yet he stayed there for his team and put his own family in danger

if you know your house is comming under assault you get the fuck out if you dont and get killed its on you pall and if she was mt daughter and i would have learned that her husband had put her at risk like that grandchildren or not i would torture him to death

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Merry Christmas, saddletramp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disappointing

So sad after the initial chapter, quite weary in fact.

Why does everybody 'grab' things? It's such an aggressive word and the English language has so many other ways to describe the action, maybe it's just lazy authors who grab at 'grab' instead of finding a more appropriate word.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Keep your light entertainment coming ST

Ignore the likes of Harry in VA as several of us are now commentating he hates everything. No you're not the finest scribe out there, but you do tell light fiction entertaining stories and looking at your scores I'm one of many who like them. Thanks for your work and (not being PC) Merry Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
People that can't write do a damn fine job of complaining

Ever notice that people don't understand the concept of "fiction"?

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

I don’t usually have misgivings with saddletramp stories.I’m trying to be constructive - not bashing work by a consistently good writer. This chapter felt rushed, like it wasn’t given the same level of attention as chapter 1, or other ST stories. The outcome works, but how it got there, had gaps.

Tom got past the issue too quickly and easily, clearly it wasn’t her fault, but Linda realized she’d been wrong to keep Brenda’s secrets. Tom would have been asking about that from the point of discovering the plot weeks earlier. I that position, a reasonable man who’d already accepted a new job, wouldn’t have planned to attend the party at all, there wouldn’t have been any Uber or drinks. Tom trusted employers who’d already betrayed him; and a wife who suddenly kept secrets from him. He’d have been in his own hell regardless of wanting to rebuild his marriage.

Then Jake. Having lost a leg and half an arm, and being taken into custody, suicide would be a serious physical challenge. He’d have been on a suicide watch in the hospital, and awaiting trial. His medications would be administered by medical professionals - so overdose wasn’t practical. So how could he off himself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Harry is right

Nonsense

pepepilotpepepilotover 3 years ago

As always, I enjoyed both parts. As I have stated before, sometimes, I even enjoy the comments more. I keep hoping one day that people will realize this is fiction in your world. If they don't like what you write, why do they keep coming back? Maybe they are just frustrated wanna be jealous writers. Keep up the great work and I hope that the new year brings more of your great tales!

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

As always, a solid job. I liked the fact that in the end, justice won again.

And one thing is clear, Harry is definitely not right, this story is not nonsense!

Rob5373Rob5373over 3 years ago
ST, Dont mind Harry in Va

He’s an asshole. I’ve never seen that moron like a story. Always bad mouthing the author simply because he can’t write his own name without misspelling it. I’ll agree this was not one of your best but I enjoy all of your stories. Keep up the good work

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

What’s not to like. The Good Goys win and the Bad Guys lose. Thanks for sharing.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Enjoyed it

It wasn't as exciting as your usual blood and thunder stories, but it was entertaining and good escapism in a really sub par year in LW. HarryVagina is having a tough year. He even sent me a personal love letter via email. He has even less relevance than I do, and that is none. If.you don't write again this year saddletramp, thank you for all the great stories and entertainment in 2020.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

First chapter was far superior, though this still ended up being an enjoyable story.

I know an actual loving couple in LW is about as welcome as a herpes sore.

Also, Im sure some were waiting for the moment theyd find out she actually cucked Tom with some HUGE dicked alpha male.

All in all a very good story.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 3 years ago

Probably not the first reader to think you have a hard-on for "Jake"; maybe make the bad guy Cletus or Vladimir once in a while, just to change things up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's a wonderfull life

Is this what Christmas would be with a more PC Saddle tramp, a less over the top Saddle tramp, say it isn't so Joe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really nice

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Well done Saddletramp1956 another 5/5 from me. Just enjoy your tales so much.

Merry Christmas mate from your friends in Australia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There is something wrong with Linda's story

'When Jake was on the plane and answered Tom's call, a woman could be heard "screaming and moaning." When Linda recalled the event, she was only dancing for the men on the plane. Did she lie about what happened to her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Details

The FBI and local cops would have obtained a warrant from a judge before searching Jake's office, etc. You needed to write about the other families damaged by Brenda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hey look, Harry Cunt is at it again.

Harry Cunt running his cock holster again. I see you rolled off your sister long enough to tell us about your salty vagina. Still not contributing a damn thing to this site except defecating your opinion everywhere.

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

Two chapters made a nice story length. Four'stars.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 3 years ago
Problem

The problem with stories like this is that the wives are written as lobotomized morons. This woman was warned repeatedly about the Acme people and herself was suspicious of them all. Yet she parties with Brenda. No drug or combination of drugs would have the effect described. Women are not any stupider than men. Yet they are consistently described as being so in LW stories. Martian slut ray or silly and lazy plotting like this...I for one am tired of it. Where are realistic, intelligent women in LW? But looking for intelligent women on a hobby porn site is a losing play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A little weak ending but still good

I am very happy that Linda did not get raped. What happen was bad enough but not as bad as it could have been. For what they did Justice seemed a little lite. Yes some ACME executives killed themselves but that just seemed too easy. I guess I am just a little vindictive. :) But thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mediocre. You know what's funny?

Acme didn't have to deceive or drug anyone to get into the wives' panties. There are Plenty of corporate whores and their spouses who would fuck the entire office building if there were enough money and power in it for them. They would throw in the daughters too for the right price.. No drugs or blackmail or threats needed. The corporate world is a snake's nest of debauchery and debasement.

What made this story tedious is the ineptitude of the characters, both the good and the bad ones, the large number of meaningless pointless details and small side stories, and the decision to repeat entire sections of the story that had already been told. Are you being paid by the word?

While A Lot of the story didn't make sense, the claim that Jake just made Linda dance naked on the plane rather than fucking her as soon as he got her in the Limo is preposterous. Why would he wait since she was ready to fuck as soon as she got in the car? Yeah, I know, you wanted to saver her dignity and her marriage. That's why you had her go to the party alone, and start drinking with Brenda, even though Linda already suspected that Brenda had been drugging her. Makes perfect sense.

Not one of your better stories, but thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So where was the lawsuit and settlement against the corrupt firm

No mention of a settlement with the planes owners. Or the corrupt business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
it took me a long time to read this

I normally like ST's stories but when I read Chapter 1 and found that hubby and wife were so stupid as to go too the party where he said you go alone at first I said no way. Then when he hears his wife apparently being raped I was oh crap! I did NOT want to read chapter 2 and find out she was in fact raped. Yet in this chapter apparently she was not (which I guess is debatable ) so I was pleased.

I can't score this high just for the fact that both husband and wife new how evil they all were best for stupid reasons they felt it was safe for his wife, the target, to go alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story! Thank you. Really well written and well plotted. The tension in part one was almost unbearable.

teedeedubteedeedubover 3 years ago
All right!

JOP rides again! Good story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

You took long enough to finish this story, but I think you made a very good investment of your time in waiting. Really great story that goes along well with the other JOP stories. Keep writing and I will keep looking for more. THANKS

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
You Jumped The Shark

I rolled my eyes when I read, "All of them received life sentences." Too many low probability events mysteriously occur into the perfect sequence (a plane crash??) ST was either rushed to deliver a predetermined general plot or simply didn't put in the typical effort we have come to appreciate. Second chapter was both rushed and too slow when Linda gives a detailed recount of the plot/action in chapter 1.

Thanks for the effort! I usually ENJOY your stories, this one was just interesting.

Keep 'em comin'.

p.s. - I find it very ironic when a commenter with zero story contributions encourages an author to not write...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Bad

Depended on Tom and his wife being a bit stupid, but stupidity creates drama so perhaps it was necessary. Acme is way OTT. They didn't need to carry out all that expensive nonsense just to get in one wife's pants. One part could have covered the story more easily, there was too much repetition in Part 2 for it to stand on its own.

Nit: The past tense of 'spit' is 'spat' not 'spit'.

moralcompassmoralcompassover 3 years ago

I skipped to the end and read the comments.

I stopped reading this story a few paragraphs into chapter 1 and by the comments I've read I'm so glad I didn't waste any more time. I could clearly see where this was heading and it wasn't anywhere pleasant or intelligible. I know this is fiction but please can you try and write fiction with at least a modicum of reality.

266xxyz266xxyzover 3 years ago
Made me chuckle

Hi ST1956!

Ivve read much of your work and gind you to be s

a good storyteller as well as a fine writer. I couldnt write a story like this in a million years. I must say that happiky ever after hssnt worked in my life, not that i didnt pursue it but apparently not hard enough. Thiis tale is just a piece of fluff but it is christmas so its time for good cheer as the nee year comes iin and before things turn in to what i might say is our winter of our discontent. Whis you well

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago

Weak compared to the first part.

hectarehectareover 3 years ago
Plane crash

What's the rationale for the plane crash? Doesn't seem to contribute anything to the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry

To those whom don't like a just good ending I feel very sorry for you-all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Normal

Yes as Normal your story was Great and Loved it and Hope you keep writing On a side Note let me tell you My family tree Mom was half Choctaw and Swedish Dad was half Cree and Scottish I am a descendant of Pat Garrett My wife is a direct descendant of Zebulon Pike Which Pikes Peak was named after He was on the Lewis and Clark Expo So I loved the Part you use of the Texas ranger in your stories Very Good little side effect My Brother who just passed was a fantastic Artist in all forms of painting and in everyone you could find a Animal hidden in every painting He made .I hope My info can give you something to use in the Future Good Luck and keep writing R Garrett

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree with moralcompass and next 2 comments.

Stupid pills are great for you.

Acme is still the bosses and you are leaving team in their clutches.

Hate to have you dislike me.

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Spent a lot of Time our West where Justice was King

Well done enjoyed your tale. No thoughts on improvements.

See you when the sunsets for us all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo

This series is one of the best ever. I very much enjoy the commingling of characters from your other stories. Seems like you could be an excellent writer for books and other forms of story telling. I know I have told you before, please do not listen to the haters. You have so much talent. Thanks

Nam vet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too much repetition with chapter 1. Ch 1 was very good

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Great as always Tramp!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Once I suspended my belief that his could actually happen,I rather enjoyed the story.Tom and Linda were unrealistically stupid though to fall for that horseshit policy involving the wives as part of the “Acme family”.I’mean WTF?!,having to invite the boss to dinner after he insisted that Linda show up at Acme to meet him.

And that whole thing sending Tom out of town each week when it wasn’t necessary,so his wife could socialize with Brenda. The story was outlandishly unbelievable but fun and enjoyable to read none-the-less. I gave both parts a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tom was an absolute moron, rationalizing that he owed it to his team to stick it out, failing to explicitly warn Linda about potential drugging, and not saying f you on that last day. Should not have mattered if it was legit request or not, he already had something to fall back on. If I were Linda I would divorce him because he put the well being of his team and coworkers above her and their marriage.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed the story it makes a change from the husband finding out too late in the game. And I also do understand about the husband's loyalty it is a rare thing in this day and age but some people still have it.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Great story series! Love how you interconnect all your stories! Keep up with your great talent... and thank-you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

TOO MANY HOLES; TOO MUCH STUPIDITY. For two such smart people, they just did not have a clue.

The year was DONE; he had not reason to fall for the last minute request. He had to know he was set up. He had to be smart enough to keep her away from the party, failing that. She had to be smart enough to not go without him... blah, blah, blah... better luck next time tramp.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

Can't rate this any higher than a 1 with Tom's obtuse stupidity. He had a new job lined up, but he moron insisted on staying to "finish the year-end reports".

He cared more about his job than his wife.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do understand him being dedicated to a company, but for someone smart enough to figure out their plans, he foolishly let her go to the party alone? I don't see that happening. Good story, could use a bit of proof reading.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Linda had to go to the party alone so the story would work. Get over it.

Well written tight well crafted story line. Thank you for all the hours of enjoyable reading

SorchakSorchakover 2 years ago

One peeve, and I've seen this in more than one of SaddleTramp's stories: the difference between advice and advise. When you *advise* someone, you give them *advice*. With advise, the ess makes a zz sound. Advice is the ess sound. They aren't interchangeable. More than once, a character asks, "Did you follow my advise?" My reply would be "No, but I followed your advice."

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 2 years ago

*****. Of course! Saw the comments about it being obviously unwise for Linda to go alone to the party. Yes, it was. It was necessary to have a dramatic crisis at the end, and made the story better. As to unlikeliness of that happening, "real life" is full of mistakes and blunders. Of course, we all were thinking, "Oh no, Linda don't do it!" As has been said, he winner of a chess game is the one who makes the next to the last mistake. That is how it actually is. Note to Saddletramp: Please, please don't put Justice O. Peace in another version of "February Sucks"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m am absolutely amazed at your skill as a writer , it seems everything ( there have been several ) I read of yours is well thought out , delivered well and original in concept . I’m no writer but it seems to me that when writing erotica a person is fairly limited in expansive expression , taking that into account then adding the fact that your also working in a sub genre to boot , stifling your creativity even more , then add to that that it’s a short story and now your really boxed in . Yet you seem to pull a rabbit out of a hat every time ! Must be something with riding horses , lol I have to assume your 65ish from your name tags numbers that puts you 4 years older than I so I share your generational world conditions and influences and the nostalgic nuances that I find sometimes embedded deeply but usually present in your work I’m gonna take a chance and guess your upbringing was mid America say Texas ,Oklahoma ,Colorado or my home of Kansas ! Don’t worry I’m not a stalker just trying to pin point the parameters and context that make up your style which I feel kindered to

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I decided to take my own advice and not worry about the guy who advised me to worry about his advice , so now I’m worried about my own advice ,what would you advise me to do ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve read several stories from saddle trump 1956, and loved them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the cameo at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If that had been My wife that had gotten Raped ?? I would have been very upset about it and Jake would meet his new Boyfriend in Prison named Bubba . I am sure that Jake would look good with the Mop head hairdo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Outrageous

I know this is just a story, and it's totally up to the author to do anything as he wants, if he wants a cow to fly then it does i guess. But i don't think any man with 1% of brain would ask his wife to go to a party in his absence after knowing that there will be people trying to take advantage of her and she had been drugged with date rape previously.. doesn't matter he left the company or not it's not mandatory for his spouse to be there as she doesn't even work for them.. it's like you know there's a tiger outside and still sending your sheep for a troll and hoping everything will be fine..fucking hilarious

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

This is bad. But fits with the overall narrative of this website. Weak/wimpy/stupid man. Why are so many of your type of writers on this website? In my opinion there are 3 possibilities. Trolling because you now most hate this except the cucks of this site. This website just happens to attract all you wimps and cucks like flies to shit. Most of you Americans just happen to be wimps and cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story 4⭐

😂😂😂😂 Thanks Mikoda I needed a good laugh and idiots like you that can't seem to realize these are fiction stories and need to have drama to make the story work crack me up. Tom never got cucked you illiterate idiot. Say what you want about us American but your the one getting your panties in a bunch over a fiction story. See a counselor for your cuck problems. 😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm not one for long stories. This's an exception. Well written & spellbinding. I was caught up in the play of the arrogant bosses that thought they could get away with raping, drugging, humiliating their employees, & the husband that tried his best to carry on & failed initially to see what's happening after the buyout of the original company. And Linda, who failed prey unknowingly to Brenda & then, at the Christmas party, to drugs.

It's easy to say Tom's a cuck or wimpy, but that only would be the case if he accepted things as they were. From looking at Jake's computer, making a scene at the party & up-manning the management there, including calling the police, he showed himself a man/ husband worthy of the name. I'm sure those that think he's a cuck would've acted initially the same, & wonder if they'd have the balls to confront the power elite as Tom did.

5 stars -- Bob

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

Generally a good story, but you wrote a very inconsistent character. Tom knew both he and his wife were in jeopardy and what they were planning and yet he continued to be "a Company Man". As she put it: ""You have to understand that my husband is a company man,"

It could have been avoided if he wasn't such an idiot. But then again, you wouldn't have had much of a story. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There's a trope called "the idiot ball". It's when a character acts uncharacteristically like an idiot just to advance the plot. Authors should avoid it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sure why the husband suddenly got stupid banking the farm on after Jan 1st. The "company man" stuff was repugnant. No loving husband would put his love of the company and comrades over the safety of his wife. She was clearly in a dangerous situation. The Spokane trip request was clearly the last straw. Then the stuff on the day of the party was just mind boggling. He should have called his wife and told her to just take her car and drive to her parents supposedly for a health emergency. But I guess his IQ dropped by 40 points during that last month or so. Uggh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The only thing I missed is them suing for millions and living in the lap of luxury.

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

Your editing needs improving You got Linda's name wrong at least once.

Otherwise not a bad story even if totally unrealistic.

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

Even with a few grammatical errors this was a great storyline and was well written. I was glad to see that Jake, or his cronies never did anything to Linda beyond drugging her. As always saddletramp your stories are always very entertaining and a pleasure to read and this one is no exception. 5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, you got some nasties, this time. Well, you can bet Linda and Tom are both really out there, and though it will probably never happen to them, you never know! As usual, your best. Well done.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No cheating wife this time. Still a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this!

And JUSTICE makes an appearance too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Desert Man, it's a fictional story.

Be willing to emloy "willing suspension of disbelief!😊😉

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

I started to read part 2 but it was such a load of bullshit that I gave up after 3 minutes, fucking rubbish even worse than the pathetic effort of part 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant story! Lots of suspense, and a story with a married couple who resist temptation and fight for one another. Wish my wife was still like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just as good as the others (and I mean really good, not sarcasm). Now, on to the next one.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman12 months ago

Not one of your better stories, 8 pages and after page 1 we all knew what was planned. I do like your Justice O. Pease and Cam Cameron series.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

For me, the plane crash ruined the story. I was looking forward to her New York misadventures. The formal explanation of their stupidity is that he is a “company man”. Company men are real men.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Interesting but frustrating. I don't blame the wire. She was being habitually drugged, conditioned, and manipulated by Brenda. Yes in hindsigjt she should have communicated some things to her husband, but at first she was embarassed, later confused and drugged. But her husband is different. He should nit have left her in that situation. He had the pieces that something was wrong. When he got sent to Seattle and learned they rigged the numbers to get him out of town, and he discovered their subterfuge, he knew they wanted access to his wife. He had concerns about his wife (unjustified) and left her in a hostile environment. Part of it is he wanted more to time to help Tyndall during the transition. This went on for many months. Even before he learned the dirty secrets he new that Brenda and Jake were not straight arrows and that his wife Linda was being targeted (though maybe not to what extent by the board until almost too late). Even if you distrust your wife, you do not leave her in a position of danger. Act. Sort it out later. He could have made some bs excuse like health issues and taken leave of absence or quit. They didn't have big money issues. Being a company man sounds good, but not so much when it means not putting your wife's safety first. Yes he didn't yet know the overt threat but he did know that something creepy was going on. Get her and you out of the equation. If it weren't for the villains' fixation on defining her in New York with the board, she would have been drugged and raped (maybe more than once because hubby was being a "company man". The only thing that really saved her besides her resolute obstinance to not cheat, which made them massively drug and kidnap her, was the long game they played to get her before the Board in some sort of James Bond villain master sex plan. Of they had moved quicker, she would have been defiled why hubby was still trying to help Tyndall. Act, confront, solve, don't wait. Of course most of us never get close to some sort of absurd sex scandal, so isn't particularly recognizable. He had pieces of information. Not enough to uncover the whole plot but enough to know that he and Linda were not in a good place. Airplane crash was weird. He already made the threat to Jake to get the plane turned around. The crash added nothing to the forthcoming justice. He had Brenda and Jake dead to rights on drugging (I assume she had blood drawn in hospital, it is detectable for like 5 to 7 days) and kidnapping. Maybe thr Board skates. Who cares. Justice et al handled them.

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

Another 5 BIG ONES!

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19819 months ago

An interesting series but the way it was explained she was drugged with ecstasy which yes lowers the inabition but it doesn't make y

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19819 months ago

To finish excsty lowers your inabition it doesn't make you act basically the point is she wanted to do what she did and she wanted to have sex with the borad members tom was too quick to blame himself which is sota understandable but he was to quick to forgive her when she wanted to sleep with them she just didn't get the chance but she was quick too strip for them and play with herself she's going to cheat on him and soon

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

PLEASE, TAKE LINDA TO NEW YORK

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES