All Comments on 'Last Day in Vegas'

by TopWolfCO

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I enjoyed your story!

It was a good story, I just wished that you had gotten to fuck him. I get of reading about guys getting fucked since that is what, I enjoy the most. I have considered myself to be a bottom just a few years ago. I had never had someone fuck me in the ass p,I thought that would hurt to much. I would just had a guy suck my cock and then later on, I learned that sucking cock was good. After a long while of just sucking cock and getting mine sucked, I was so horny to find out what it was to get fucked that, I had a guy fuck me it was Ok! But not what, I had expected it to be like. He had a very small cock and I could hardly feel it. I searched for a long while looking for someone with a bigger cock to fuck me. I finally found this guy with a bigger cock and thick but, I wouldn't let him fuck me for almost a year of meeting him. I would just deep throat him. He taught me on how to deep throat him and I loved that but he was just to big and thick that scared me so, I just deep throat him. I wanted though to get fucked with that big cock of his and one day, I asked him to please fuck me but to be gentle with me. He was very patient with me and when he finally was able to fuck me it was the greatest feeling ever. I now because of him, I consider myself to be a bottom. I love a big hard cock in my ass.

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 7 years ago
A FAIRE READ

3 Stars from me. This was to rushed and could have much better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous