Last Day of the Summer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry but I just wanted to thank you for being so amazing, I really enjoyed our time just now and wanted to apologise for being rude. I didn't lose interest, was just overwhelmed by everything that has happened today."

With that she took my hand and put it to her mouth and kissed it, she kept it there for a while staring at me. She brought my hand to the side of her face and rubbed her cheek on it, as she moved her head back so that she was looking directly at me, I quickly moved forward and kissed her on the lips and bolted from the room, snatching up her panties and went back into Sally's room climbing straight into bed, I put the panties in my bag first as I didn't want to lose them. I was so tired by now, i lay there with thoughts dancing around my mind, not fully aware that I was masturbating again. Sally's arm found its way around my waist again, she was breathing faster, I wasn't aware of anything else as I had fallen asleep.

*****

The next morning came, I woke up and realised that I was alone in bed and that Sally must have been up early as her suitcases had been packed and her room was tidy. The only mess I could see was myself, I smiled to myself and lifted up the duvet and looked down at my crotch, greeted by the aroma of my vagina and the activity it had a few hours prior. I could still just smell the musty panties in my nose, I sniffed in ever so lady-like and crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom to clean up.

Pulling off my t-shirt to look at myself in the mirror, I asked myself about the night before as if to check if it were real and it hadn't been a dream, or was it? I sat on the toilet and peed, it gushed out in a wild torrent and I marveled to myself with a grin on my face, I did a big poo that submerged itself in the water before it finished leaving my body. Impressed, I didn't bother wiping as I stood. I never do when I go for a shower straight after, I put the lid down and had my shower.

I got dressed and went to go downstairs but remembered to check my bag. I was relieved to see the panties were still there and considered a cheeky sniff but decided against it. I looked around and saw an empty ziploc bag, wrapping them up tightly and putting them back in my bag. Sally bounded in happily and gave me a massive hug at this point.

"Good morning you naughty dirty girl!" she whispered in my ear, I froze in horror wondering what she meant, did she know about the time I spent with her mother? Did she see? Surely she would have lost her shit with me if she had?

"Good morning to you too! What are you on about?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing much! I woke last night, and you were asleep but also playing with yourself! So, I put my hand on yours and joined in with you...it was so fucking hot that I sucked my fingers afterwards" she said with a devilish grin on her face.

I couldn't move or say anything, just stood there in shock but said "What? No way, you would never do that? Or would you? And you say I am the dirty one?" I replied, trying not to show my frustration.

"Or did I?" she winked at me as she took her cases from her room.

She left and I just stood there again, utterly flabbergasted! Snap out of it Maddi I said to myself and picked up my bag and left the room and went downstairs. I had no idea what to expect but I couldn't sneak out, I had to face the music!

*****

There was no real awkwardness, Jayne had breakfast all laid out and she was full of life! She was dressed in jeans and a shirt with riding boots. I helped myself to some pastries and coffee and began tucking in whilst standing at the breakfast bar. I was looking at Jayne trying to see if there was any recognition from the night before, but she seemed cool and collective. She did glance over at me and smile then blew a kiss to me to which I smiled back at her. Sally was just checking her passport again and her travel documents before asking me to help her take her cases to her mother's Range Rover.

"Maddi? Can I ask you a huge favour?" she asked.

"Sure, anything for you my love" I replied, smiling at her as I flung my arms around her neck and made myself limp. she beamed back at me.

"Would you be able to keep an eye out for mother when I am gone, I fear that she will be upset as it will just be her now and I worry ever so much!" I could see tears welling up in her eyes.

"Absolutely, I will do what I can for her! No big deal, you know what this village is like...so boring most of the time! I solemnly swear that I will be up to no good!" quoting a line from Harry Potter.

She laughed at the reference to our favourite films, her smile was beautiful and I knew I would break down any moment but had to be strong for her and her mother, who I knew was trying her best to remain strong.

"I love you Maddi, you are the best person, you are my person! Oh, I put a little gift in your bag for you but you have to promise to not open it until you get home, better leave until you are in Bed!" she whispered the last bit in my ear as she hugged me, I couldn't help but squeeze her bottom and she giggled and slapped me on the shoulder mockingly.

"God, so naughty!" she said, playfully hitting her hand away.

"You know you want it!" I winked and blew her a kiss.

With that, she got into the car and made herself comfortable for the drive to Gatwick Airport. As Jayne came out of the house and locked up, she walked up to me smiling and put her arms around me and gave me a big hug and then looked me directly in the eyes and said.

"Maddi darling, thank you for last night! I haven't felt quite at ease like that for a long time and you have a good ear, I apologise if I put the weight of my world on your shoulders! Oh and the naked thing, well that was lovely and I apologise for exposing my saggy bits in all my splendour, hoorah for womanhood!" she laughed ecstatically but I knew it was for show, this amazing woman would be a wreck very soon.

She leant in and gave me a hard lingering kiss, not just a peck but one of those slow motion, I am going to swallow your mouth with my delicious plump lips type of kiss, she stood back and wiped her lippy from the corner of my mouth and headed to her car, I watched as she walked and savoured the sight of her bottom in those tight jeans.

I stood and watched as they pulled away down the driveway, I felt both happy and sad but knew that it was for a good reason so I couldn't dwell on it too much. Looking back at the house and turning to walk home. As I walked through the door, my dad called out to greet me and asked if Sally and Jayne got off ok? I replied that they had and in my head I stated, "I too got off okay but not in that way!" grinning to myself, resting my bag on the stairs knowing what delights awaited me later and I was curious to know what Sally had given me but for now, I went and joined my family and proceeded with the rest of my day... Happy!

12