Last Day of the Summer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The lamb should be well rested by now, let's eat and perhaps we could take a walk afterwards?" Jayne suggested on a whim as she stood up, arranged her dress as it had ridden up a little so she smoothed her hands over her bottom and down the back of her thighs hoping that it would be noticed.

"That would be nice!" she replied, she watched as Jayne stood up to straighten herself, she couldn't take her eyes off her and noticed how nice Jaynes bottom looked, it had a nice shape to it... she was so turned on right now, was there something happening here between them? She walked up to Jayne and put her arm around her lovingly as they went inside "Smells amazing, can't wait to eat!"

They Sat next to each other at the table and ate, they laughed and joked with each other, and drank some wine. Upon finishing, Jayne motioned for Maddi to leave the table as it was, they were going to go for a walk together as it was still light outside and they should make the most of it before Autumn set in. Maddi gestured to the wine bottle with a cheeky smile "Shall we?" Jayne winked at her, signalling her approval and they headed out of the door and through the garden gate.

They walked hand in hand, every now and then one of them would squeeze the others hand as if reaffirming their grip. They passed the wine between them and sipped out of the bottle, they would bump into each other gently as they walked, for the most part they were silent as words were not necessary. Holding each other's hands was speaking volumes but neither knew that the other were secretly yearning for a strong deep connection, more than friendship. Neither wanted to make the first move in fear of having read into it too much. Both questioned quietly to themselves, they just went with the flow, what will be will be.

*****

What Maddi did next would probably haunt her for the rest of her life, she stepped from the path to a familiar tree nearby, she pulled her panties down and removed one foot so she could bunch in her other hand, lifted her dress to her waist and squatted with her back to the tree. She made sure that Jayne would have a full-on view of her as she released her bladder, her urine came out with enough force to make a sound on the grass. Looking up, she saw the expression on Jaynes face but was surprised to see that it was not one of horror, instead she saw her lips part as she slowly licked them. "Oh my god, she likes it? She thought to herself, she went further to put her hand to her hairy mound and spread her labia to allow her tingling clitoris to appear. She was really horny now.

*****

Jayne thought she would explode, what was going on? Was this beautiful young woman really trying to tempt her with this act? Well it was working she thought to herself and she just wanted to walk over and put her hand on Maddi's as she spread her beautiful hairy pussy open. The other hand she wanted to thrust into her own vagina and bring herself off. She didn't want to spoil the moment, instead she smiled at Maddi, walked over and squatted herself!

"May as well join you my dear! Needed to go before we left but thought I could manage. apparently not!" she winked at Maddi. Like Maddi, she forced her urine out, it gushed out thick and fast...she then moved her hips to allow her stream to arc out onto the path. She couldn't believe what she was doing but was enjoying herself nonetheless.

*****

Maddi decided that she would try that as well but to her horror she let out a small but raspy fart, all she could do was laugh and as she did, she fell backwards and was relieved that the tree was there to stop her from falling on her back. She was lucky that she had just finished. Jayne had already finished and was standing over her by now with her hand extended out to her "here, take my hand!" she was grinning at her. Maddi reached out and took Jaynes hand and pulled herself up, she put her panties back on her foot and pulled them up and realised that she had used the hand that she had touched her vagina with inevitably covering it with her urine but Jayne had said nothing nor made a scene.

"I am so sorry! I just had to go there and then, and I can't believe I farted in front of you!" she said, a little horrified.

She wasn't sorry at all. She wanted to see Jaynes reaction; it was almost the same as what Sally had done to her. To her joy, it was a better result than she had hoped for, Jayne had obviously enjoyed what she saw. Maddi was so turned on, the sound of both of their urine hitting the grass, the smells of it melding in the air with their perfumes and she wondered if their own vagina smells were in there somewhere? She thought about Jayne panties back at home, she wanted them so badly right now, she wanted to bring herself off hard.

*****

"It's alright my dear, come we need to get you back as your dress is soaked and a little muddy and that just won't do!" She took Maddi by the hand and walked back towards the house.

Jayne was aware that her hand had Maddi's urine on it, she was fighting the urge to put it to her face, she wanted to smell it, to taste it! She visualised her squatting in front of her, her hairy vagina spread open right there. Her nipples were so hard, and her boobs were longing to be caressed, she noticed how wet her panties had been even before she joined in. Her mind reeled at the thought of Maddi's pubic hair and wondered how common it was these days as most women were off waxing themselves to achieve a smooth almost childlike look to their vagina's. Her vagina was soaking to the point she could feel it on her thighs, she bit her lip as it pulsated... was she having a micro orgasm? She didn't know if there was such a thing, but it felt amazing whatever it was.

As they both walked back, the atmosphere between them felt tense and they walked in silence once more, both wanting to speak but neither wanting to say the first word. Maddi was shocked by her sudden compulsion to bare herself the way she had, to urinate of all things "Hi, my name is Maddi and I would like to randomly squat and pee in front of you!" she mocked herself in her mind, if Sally hadn't have done what she had then would she have thought to do the same to her mother of all people? She kicked a stone along the path just before nearing the gate and winced because she forgot that she was barefoot, looking down at her feet she could see how dirty they were and noticed that Jaynes were no different.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Jayne asked softly as she ushered Maddi through to the garden before latching the gate shut for the night. She could see the torment in Maddi's eyes as she turned to look at her, she felt the same after all and wondered if it was also visible in her own eyes. By now, both of her hands were resting on Maddi's hips as she looked searchingly into her glistening blue eyes, she could see grey in them as well and flecks of yellow, they were so striking in comparison to her own plain hazel eyes.

"I am ok, it's just that I don't know what came over me back there! It is...it is the same spot where Sally had done the exact same thing to me and well I had this impulse to do the same to you, I wanted to see your reaction so I could gauge whether or not mine had been the same!" she had summoned up a lot of courage to share that with Jayne, she felt more at ease but still worried about how she would react or respond. They were walking to the house and stopped at the kitchen door before Jayne had answered.

"I was shocked at first and a little put out, I am aware that I was just staring at you to which I apologise." she said as she ran her hand up her back coming to a rest on her shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze. "I can't believe I followed your example and joined in! what would the neighbours say?" she chimed.

They both laughed, the tension in the air was wearing off as they went inside, Jayne led the way into the utility room and collected a towel and robe so that Maddi could freshen herself up. Leading her upstairs into Sally's room telling her to help herself to the shower and to just dump her clothes outside the door and she would put them on a quick cycle so that they would be ready for when it was time for her to go home.

Maddi had obliged, she entered the bathroom and stripped herself to her panties and looked at her reflection, she smiled to herself as she recollected Jayne's earlier reaction. She made a point of rubbing her panties deeper into her crotch, she was so wet by now and wanted her panties to absorb as much of her juices as possible before dumping her clothes outside the door. She sat on the toilet silently and listened intently.

Having seen the clothes on the floor, Jayne had walked over and scooped them up in one hand, she suddenly paused as she saw Maddi's damp soiled panties. Staring at them, she slowly separated them from the pile with her other hand and squeezed them in between her fingers, they were still warm and the moisture in them was viscous. Impulsively, she raised them to her face and she gave a little moan, the aroma drowned her senses as she pressed them to her nose, she inhaled deeply this time as she rubbed them into her face before walking out of the room abruptly. She couldn't resist the urge any longer, she removed her own clothes before heading into her own bathroom with Maddi's soiled panties in her hand.

Upon hearing Jaynes reaction, her little moan and sharp intake of breath... Maddi knew exactly what had just happened and smiled to herself, she was a bit gutted that she couldn't see but the imagination made up for it. She picked up the little mirror from the shelf in front of her and angled it to reflect her own vagina whilst sitting on the toilet. Caressing her boobs, she imagined what it might look like seeing Jayne squatting beside her with legs spread, she knew she was natural down below but she wanted so badly to see further into the depths of Jaynes vagina, her labia, her clitoris... her hand traced its way down to her expecting vagina, it was pulsating in anticipation of being touched. Maddi flinched as her fingers glided over her clitoris before plunging a couple of fingers inside, there was little resistance as she rhythmically moved her hand in and out making sure to spread her juices all over her groin and inner thighs. As the tempo increased, she relaxed to allow her bladder to release whatever contents it was storing, it wasn't as powerful as before, but she felt good nonetheless as she brought herself to completion. It was a gentle climax, she continued to rub slowly, pushing her hand down further between her legs so that she could massage her anus softly.

It made her feel good, she had only recently started experimenting more with her own body and sexuality to discover that she really enjoyed touching her sphincter. She would only rub it and gently press it whilst masturbating, she found it heightened the pleasure she felt, and her climax would be more powerful. She couldn't freely explore at home unless she was there alone, this was seldom the case plus, she would make too much noise, so she relished that she had a little more freedom in Sally's room. She tidied up her mess and showered before heading back downstairs wrapped up in the plush robe with damp hair, towelling it dry as she entered the kitchen to find Jayne standing at the window wrapped in a matching bathrobe, she was staring out with a glass of wine I her hand by the familiar seat they had shared the two nights prior. Maddi walked over to the counter, helped herself to a glass and smiled at Jayne as she joined her.

*****

Night fall

Jayne heard Maddi enter the kitchen, she didn't want to turn around nor appear too keen to see her so she just looked at the darkening sky outside and felt there might be a thunderstorm in the air. She felt hot and sweaty, even after the shower she had just had and still felt a warm buzz through her body after her recent bout of self-pleasure. She hadn't bothered to put on any clothing, she just wore her bathrobe loosely so that air could circulate inside, she considered just being naked but felt she might be pushing her luck. She hadn't even bothered to put on any deodorant or perfume, she was as natural as she could be and thought to herself that if anything were to happen between them both, she wouldn't hide anything about herself. She couldn't think of anyone from her life that had seen her in this way, she simply didn't want to hide or pretend anymore.

"Beautiful!" she heard as Maddi came and stood next to her, so close that they were pressing into each other and she felt an arm wrap itself around her waist.

"It is, isn't it?" she replied peering up at the sky "I love it when it gets like this, hopefully we will get a lightning show and thunder so loud that it courses through every inch of your body!" she added.

"I meant you, you look so beautiful standing there but then again, you always look beautiful, just something different about you now!" she added. Was she being too forward, she thought to herself as she looked with admiration for the woman standing next to her?

"Oh, don't be silly, this old bird?!" she pulled a face and gently pushed Maddi's shoulder. She could feel her body temperature rise and herself begin to blush, she also noticed that she was getting moist down below. She sipped at her glass whilst enjoying being held, even if just an arm around her waist, it was nice!

"You look radiant yourself my dear, did you have a nice shower?" she asked, she also noted that there were no other smells of perfume or deodorant. She liked this a lot! Moving to the seat, she sat down on a slight angle and had one leg half on the seat and her arm across the back. She purposely had some of her legs exposed as she took another sip of her wine and gestured for Maddi to join her.

"I did!" Maddi replied smiling. "Did you?" She added, her smile broadened and looked at Jayne more knowingly. She saw Jayne flush a little as she sat down next to her, she also saw her exposed legs but didn't read into it too much as she had seen and admired them many times before. It was just that she was in a robe, it added more sensuality and intrigued her.

"very much so!" she added. Jayne knew she was busted, she had counted on it and was appreciative of Maddi starting this line of conversation with her, she was glad of such a distraction and loved how provocative the evening was becoming. Feeling that they were both doing a dance with each other, certainly hoped that her suspicions would come to fruition, she hadn't felt this horny since as long as she could remember!

*****

Maddi raised her eyes over the rim of her glass as she sat beside her, she had opted to sit crossed legged facing toward Jayne, her legs exposed and more of her chest showing but not too much. She wanted to tease; she still wasn't too sure what was happening, but she was enjoying herself too much to really care anymore. She wanted to kiss Jayne so badly but didn't feel it was the right time. Bringing her left knee up and placing her foot on the seat, she opened her legs a little before rubbing her foot, it still hurt a little from kicking the stone earlier.

Jayne didn't fail to notice, she stole a glimpse of the move and could now fully see Maddi's hairy vagina, she had a dense patch of dark hair that was neatly trimmed as there didn't seem to be many stragglers. Her heart was pounding in her chest, her nipples were like rocks and a new wave flowed through her vagina, she wanted to reach out and run her fingers through it, she wanted to taste. She saw the anklet and recognised that she had its twin, lifting her own leg slowly and resting her foot next to Maddi's.

"Look! We have matching anklets!" she said as she brushed her foot against Maddi's, more of her leg was on display but she had wanted to reveal more of herself, instead she hid more but her robe had fallen to show more of her thigh and the curvature of her hips.

"Oh yeah! Sally gave me this as a leaving present, I opened it last night in bed. When I saw it this afternoon, I put it on knowing that you had one and I remembered how much I liked it on you!" she looked at hers and then at Jaynes, they were the same and she saw it as a sign. Her hand was still holding Jaynes anklet, she let go and placed her hand on Jaynes foot and began to gently rub up and down, she ran her hand up her leg and back down and could sense that it was a welcome thing, she looked at Jayne and their eyes met.

"Can I ask you something?" she was still looking at her eyes and could see that she could probably ask anything right now in this moment.

"Of course, what is it?" she responded; she would do anything for her right now but was still unsure just how much she could do. She wanted her; every part of her body wanted her, but she had to allow Maddi to do it on her own terms and not be forced to do so by someone almost twice her age.

"Can I cuddle you with you?" she almost whispered, she felt Jayne shift so she moved herself from the seat, her robe was loose because she had intentionally undone the cord but she didn't remove it nor allow it to fall to the floor. Instead she approached Jayne, as she leant down, she undid her robe and moved her legs apart so she could sit sideways in between them. Jayne allowed herself to be manipulated into position, she waited for Maddi to get comfortable before she wrapped her arms around her.

They were sat there for some time, covered by their robes melded to each other once again but this time it was a deeper connection. They were both hot and very sweaty underneath, they both appeared to be entranced by the smell of their bodies together, natural sweat silky smooth laced with their respective fluids seeping from their vaginas. Hard nipples and soft breasts pressing into each other. Their hearts beating in unison and the rhythmic breathing. It didn't matter that there was a storm raging outside at the time, they were in their own world right there.

Maddi decided it was time, she shifted and kissed Jayne on the neck, she paused briefly and then resumed kissing her again. She could feel her heartbeat faster and her breathing changed, the temperature seemed to increase as her skin was moist with sweat, she moved her hand to her breast and squeezed before rubbing it across her erect nipple.

Jayne was lost in the moment, she decided to not intervene and just allowed Maddi to steer this in whatever direction she wished, and she liked being seduced. She would not have allowed anyone else the privilege because she was normally the alpha, typically alpha in all aspects of her life but not now... she just wanted to succumb, there would be plenty of time for her to take control. She quietly moaned her approval.

Maddi, renewed by the gentle sound of approval coming from Jayne, continued kissing as she squeezed her boob harder. She wanted to see more and do more, so she twisted herself around so that didn't have to stop her onslaught of kissing. She was now kneeling in between her legs; they were spread wide revealing her sweat covered body in all her splendour but she had still not stopped to look because she worried about seeing her face and expressions.

Jayne didn't have the words, even if she tried her hardest...they just weren't there! She made a mental note to ask Maddi how she knew what to do, this was insane! So much so that her hearing was muted. She was aware that Maddi was now kneeling between her legs, she had spread them wide, she wanted to give the best view possible. She was anticipating the first touch to her now engorged vagina; the smells alone were so intoxicating but nice she thought as she licked her lips. She drifted again, now purring.

Maddi had squeezed both boobs now and continued to kiss Jayne as she moved down her body, she kissed between her breasts, down her stomach stopping at her belly button and as she did so, she felt Jayne arch her back. Running her hands down her sides past her hips onto her thighs, she gripped them firmly from the inside and pushed them outwards.