Last Day of the Summer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had reached her goal, she was so close that she could feel Jaynes pubic hair on her lips, she caught the heady aroma and could feel the intense heat emanating from her. She paused, breathing hard, she learned that it had a profound effect as Jayne was beginning to convulse more. She used this to her advantage though, she moved her mouth away... she was so desperate to clamp her mouth there but was lost in her own moment, she knew she was dripping herself and wouldn't be surprised if she made herself cum in the process, without even a touch!

Jayne's body was no longer her own, she felt the hot breath as it hit her vagina, her body convulsed at being teased like this, she shifted down a little, so she was more exposed. The breathing had ceased, and she felt her thighs being spread more and the kissing renewed down her left leg. She moaned louder this time still resisting the urge to intervene, she wanted to pull Maddi's face into her vagina! Instead she allowed herself to be owned, "I am yours!" she said in the faintest of whispers.

That was all it took, nothing else in this moment nor what had come before mattered anymore! Maddi slowly started back up her right leg this time, instead ran her tongue all the way up and came to stop again just over her vagina. She looked at it, breathing slowly over her clitoris, it was poking out between her swollen labia, she was so wet, Maddi noticed the creamy substance oozing out of Jayne, it had reached her anus and was dangling down to reach the chair.

By now Jayne just implored Maddi. "Please!" was all she could say, Maddi looked up at her and saw the tears running down her cheeks.

Looking back down at the creamy substance, she wanted it...whatever it was, she just had to have it! She bent her head down, her tongue was cupped and ready to receive as she placed it to her anus, she felt it twitch as she moved her tongue around it before licking all the way up to the eager clitoris whilst swallowing. She savoured it before she nuzzled in, licking slowly and kissing through her glistening pubes. Maddi was in her element; it didn't take long for Jayne to reach the edge.

She thought she was going to explode when she felt anus being caressed by Maddi's tongue, this girl was good, so good she thought. She knew she was on the edge but didn't want this to end but she needed it! The only concern she had was how would Maddi react when she did explode, she was known for making a mess, a hot sticky mess...she would just have to take her chances, she would either love it or hate it! She allowed herself to let go...

Before she knew it, Jayne let out what could only be described as a primal moan, it sent Maddi wild so she stared furiously rubbing her own clitoris, it didn't take long either especially after her face was assaulted by Jayne cumming, she could taste the saltiness of urine as well but it wasn't gushing out in a torrent. She tried to catch as much as she could in her mouth but gave up, she just let herself get covered as she brought herself over the edge as well. She wasn't a squirter herself, but she just let herself go right there, she was now covered head to toe and sat in a puddle of her own piss.

*****

They hadn't moved for some time; they could just hear each other's heavy breathing as their senses returned to them. Jayne still sat there splayed out on the seat, her vagina was dripping, pulsating, content. Her eyes were shut, she could still feel her heart beating through her chest. She heard Maddi move and felt herself being straddled; she closed her legs to accommodate. Feeling hands grab her head from behind, her hair being entwined in fingers as she was pulled closer, she felt lips connect with her own and parted them to allow their tongues to meet, they kissed deeply. Tasting her salty cum in her own mouth sent shocks through her vagina.

She felt their breasts slide over each other and press into each other, nipples hardened as she lowered her own hand so she could have her turn of caressing. As they continued to kiss, her hand found its way to Maddi's pubic region, she ran her fingers through the wet hair and searched for her clitoris, she was dripping too, she slid one finger into her vagina whilst another touched her anus. Maddi made a sound of approval, moving her own hand down to Jayne's vagina and copied what she was doing. They both moved faster, kissing deeper, fingering each other faster, they moaned as they penetrated each other's anuses. With that it did not take long for them to both cum in unison.

Looking at each other, they smiled, they had a newfound respect for each other. Jayne moved her hand to Maddi's mouth, she was confronted with Maddi's at hers, they both knew and proceeded to suck their own bodily fluids from the other, savouring the new taste... Maddi lent in and they kissed each other again.

Maddi stood; she arranged her robe on the floor to soak up the spoils. She began to walk away, as she did, she looked back at Jayne "I am going for a shower! Care to join me?" she continued walking away naked except for the anklet on her left foot. Jayne looked at her and then watched her walk away, she saw the anklet and looked at her own. She stood up in silence, arranging her own towel on the seat, she raised her arms and ran her hands through her hair as she followed Maddi.

*****

This may have started on the Last day of the Summer, it was a whole new beginning for them both.