Last Day on the Job

Story Info
Casey and Mark narrate their side of an office seduction.
4.1k words
4.38
5.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2casey
2casey
23 Followers

(A Casey Caper)

Casey: My last day at this job, before I head out to my job with a nice promotion. I dressed as I usually do; a tan pencil skirt that buttons up the front, wide leather belt, a light weight and close-fitting sweater with front buttons to just above my cleavage. My shoulder length hair loose. Nice heels that definitely accentuate my ass when I walk.

The men in my office dress well also. Collared shirts with or without ties, slacks, leather belts, and dress shoes. I work for Mark Hendricks, who has been a good boss. I'm hoping he'll be a reference for me, if I need it in the future. I'm sitting at my desk, finishing up a few things, thinking to myself, "Just a few more phone calls and I'm done! Finally, my last day. And it's already after 5!"

Mark: I'm sitting in my office, frustrated my piece of eye candy is leaving without me getting a taste. I glance at the phone. Tapping my foot impatiently, staring at the phone, my impulses rise, and begin to win out. Grabbing the phone, I punch in a quick series of numbers. "Casey, I need you in my office."

Casey: Rolling my eyes because I'm anxious to get done, I pause. He has been a decent boss actually. I at least owe him a few more minutes I admit to myself.

"Yes sir, coming right there" I rise, straightening my blouse. Dammit! that top button is lose. I need to be careful with it. Then, I walk to Mark's office "You wanted something?"

Mark: I eye her up and down conspicuously, then beckon for her to move closer to the desk.

"You've been here quite a long time. It's going to hurt to lose such an..." I glance at her chest, then down slowly, "asset, " I say after an emphasizing pause. "This whole time I don't think I've been able to utilize your full potential"

Casey: What is he doing? Is he coming on to me, after all this time? I hesitate a minute at the door, then step in cautiously. Surely, I'm imagining things. Already the office is deserted, so I guess I'm on my own here if this isn't my imagination. Nervously, I manage to choke out, "Oh, you've been great about opportunities to really show what I could do. I will miss that."

Mark: (beginning to give off predator vibes): "I have, though I don't think I've taken full advantage of that," I say, rising from my seat. "Of course, I've made sure a nice bonus landed in your account. Besides your hard work and creative problem solving, your presence around the office has been..." I walk to her and grab the corner of the collar of her blouse, fiddling it between my fingers a bit "... most pleasant."

Casey: Not quite able to meet his eyes, I look down at his fingers on my collar. Dammit, he is really close! I feel my face flush a little and my pulse quickens. Quickly I move back a step and paste a smile on my face. "Why, thank you. I think the office has always felt warm and accepting, at least to me." I pause, realizing I'm getting a little uncomfortable. "Is it getting warm in here to you?"

Mark: Moving my fingers from her collar, letting one trail down to her collarbone, I say, "We try to be. And yes it is." Letting my finger trail down to her top button, then resting atop it I say, "Of course, my office is casual. If you feel overdressed you can get comfortable," I say, as I turn, walk to my door, and lock it. I walk back, returning my finger to the top button, pressing lightly.

Casey: Nervously rubbing down the V neck of my blouse, I gulp and wet my lips. I try to move his finger, yet manage instead to catch that lose button. It pops off and goes flying to the floor. "Oh dear" I stammer, realizing how much cleavage is now exposed to his eyes.

Mark: "Oh dear, dear, indeed." I say, eyes darting down to her soft, exposed skin, a sly grin on my face. "Well, I imagine that helps with the heat, no?" I say, my finger trailing down her cleavage, as my other hands rests on her shoulder.

Casey: Screwing up my courage, I manage to drag my eyes up to his face. His eyes, I notice for the first time, are so unusually colored. At the same time, they smolder as they take in the edge of black lace bra against the white of my breasts. Gulping and getting even hotter, I whisper "Well, that might be one way to get a little relief."

Mark: Running my finger further down her cleavage, my hand comes to the next button as the other one slides down her shoulder, across her upper chest, and moves directly across her breast, the fingers making sure to brush across the lace to arrive at the button as well. "Considering the casual nature of my office, you're free to wear what you'd like. Let me help you get more comfortable" I say, starting to undo the button.

Casey: Gasping, almost panicking, I place my hand on his. "I'm not sure this is a good idea, sir." My pulse is racing now and my perfume blooms, filling the air.

Mark: "It's my office, I can do as I please," I say, going back to the door to pop the deadbolt lock over too. "See?" I say with a mischievous smirk, undoing my tie, tossing it to the side, and undoing my top button, too. "I'll join you. It is indeed warm in here."

Casey: Almost hypnotized I watch as he removes his tie. My eyes travel from his head to his toes, realizing he also has a noticeable bulge in his pants. I feel like a cottontail rabbit, frozen as she watches a predator moving in for the kill. At the same time, I also think there is something so hot about a man who wears a tie, then removes it and opens his shirt, showing his neck.

I realize I'm biting my lip, seeing his neck released from that tie, the hint of his collarbone peeking out of that shirt.

Mark: I pop the next button, exposing more of my chest, I move back to her, grabbing her hands in mine and placing them on her next button. My fingers tease the bra lace quickly, dipping beneath before I return them to my shirt, unbuttoning it fully, the shirt falling open and hanging from my shoulders. "Much better" I say with a sigh, pants tightening as my eyes scan her nervous body.

Casey: My eyes drink in the sight of his neck, that strong pulse beating, his chest, so well defined, those abs with a hint of hair leading to God knows what. A slight, nagging doubt still in my mind, but I know that bulge got a little bigger also. Mesmerized, my hands move to his chest as I rub his skin hesitantly.

Mark: I undo her blouse the rest of the way as her hands wander my chest, my bulge more pronounced by the second. My gaze catches her eyes on my chest, a predatory grin on my face as her last button is undone and I grab the inseam, pulling the blouse open and over her generous chest, my eyes hungrily resting upon them. "Valuable company asset indeed..."

Casey: Gasping as his gaze holds me, I don't even realize I'm almost completely exposed until his eyes move to my chest. I close my eyes for a moment, trying to collect my thoughts. This man is sexy... and he wants me... dear lord! My hands move to the front clasp of my bra, and I unhook it, but leave the cups in place. "Assets are meant to increase with interest I believe, if I remember my accounting."

Mark: "Interest is skyrocketing with business decisions like that" I say nodding my approval and grinning mischievously, blood flowing hard down south. "I should have had a fine piece like you hanging around my office more often" I say, throwing my shirt fully off and starting to undo my belt buckle "Hopefully this is helping with the heat."

Casey: No longer fighting those doubts and emboldened by his cunning grin, I pull my arms out of my blouse, tossing it aside. "Yes, I see what you mean, it feels so much cooler without that on. I wonder if this will affect the temperature as well." My eyes dancing, I hold his gaze as I let those bra straps fall from my shoulders and down my arms, then slowly open my bra and feel the much cooler air pebble my nipples.

Mark: My eyes locked onto her bountiful tits falling free, my bulge is now a full pitched tent, straining the fabric. "Well, it's making things warmer for me but also makes for a much better office atmosphere. And so nice on the eyes," I say, pulling my belt fully off tossing it to the side, and undoing my pants button, sliding my fly down. "Perhaps I should cool down too," I say with a sly tone.

Casey: Smiling, I move to him, again rubbing my hands down his chest and abs. "I think you may have some unreported assets yourself," I smirk as I rub my fingers around the edges of that bulge in his pants.

Mark: "I think we should audit them just to be sure" I say, tugging my pants down, fully pitched tent in my boxers springing free from my pants, the contours of my tip clearly visible against the strained fabric. Stepping out of them I stand back up, grabbing her hands and returning them to my abs. "You're due, too," I say, one hand moving to her breasts, taking one fully in my hand, the hard nipple pressed firm to my palm as I possessively squeeze. My other hand darts between her legs like a hunter pouncing on prey, hiking up the front of her skirt, exposing her panties and almost displaying her.

Casey: Gasping as he claims my breast, my hands don't remain on his abs more than a few seconds, before they float to that tip straining the fabric. My fingers, squeeze lightly, then I lay my palm flat, covering as much of his length with one hand that I can. As his hand exposes my panties, I hold my breath, knowing he will quickly discover they are wet and my clit is swollen beneath them.

Mark: My breath catches in my throat as she seizes my cock through my boxers, my hips pushing forwards, pushing a bit of my length up her palm. "I think this audit needs to have more depth" I say, grinning to myself knowing my prey is caught, in my grasp, and feeling the pressure to submit to my desires. One hand releasing her breast from its claiming grasp, the other hand holding up her skirt to expose your panties, I press my hand atop those panties between her legs. Instantly she can feel my cock thicken more, an extra firm subconscious push of my hips to drive my cock against her palm as I feel that soaked cunt on my hand. "Get this off." I say, releasing the hem of her skirt as I nod to it.

Casey: "Yes, sir" I reply. Removing my hand from that swollen and tempting pleasure. Watching his face, I remove first my belt, then I step out of the skirt and toss it onto the growing pile of clothing. Standing in front of him now, in only my heels and panties, my arms at my sides. "Whatever the boss wants" I grin wickedly.

Mark: "Mmm. What initiative! Intelligent, creative, respectful, and obedient; a fine piece of ass. Probably the best piece of company property we have." Returning my hand between her legs and grabbing her pussy possessively, I say "A liquid asset, too, judging by how eager this cunt is," I say with a chuckle. "You can do it all, huh?"

Casey: "Well, I'm willing to try sir. I want to be a real team player and to see the company assets grow. Helping things rise above the competition. What can I do to show my appreciation for all your hard effort?" An innocent smile plays across my lips as I wait patiently for his next instruction.

Mark: "I need an assistant to take on some... hard tasks. You seem eager to please which is perfect." I say this while taking a squeeze of her pussy, an eager, grin spreading across my lips in response to that innocent smile "I won't ask you to bend over backwards, just a little bit. I've got some projects, but I'd like another order filled first..." I say, pulling her panties aside to display that dripping cunt, my eyes locked on it as my grin spreads further. By now, my cock is about to burst through my boxer briefs. Taking her hand, I put it on my boxer waistband. "Would you like to see your partner?"

Casey: As I feel his fingers at my pussy lips, I clench. His hand guiding mine back to his waistband, I decide to show a little initiative one last time. "Why, yes, I would like to 'meat' my new partner, perhaps look him in the eye and let him know what it's like to be part of this team. I want to make sure he gets a warm welcome." My fingers tug down against his waistband until that splendidly swollen cock makes its entrance.

Mark: My thick cock springing free, heavy and hard, I slide her panties down and then pull my boxers the rest of the way off. "Well that's much cooler" I say, reaching down, giving my cock a quick stroke teasingly at her. "Let's see this order to fill. Sit up on my desk and show me the profit spread."

Casey: Grinning at the play on words, I sit on the edge of his desk. Turning slightly, I place one foot on the desk, spreading my legs wide. My hand moves to my swollen lips, one finger teasing them open. "The books are open and ready for your audit, sir."

Mark: "Perfect! Well done! A great presentation!" I say grinning, moving forward, placing my body between her legs. Grabbing my shaft, I tease my cock between those cunt lips she is so kindly spreading for me, my thick, swollen tip stroking along her and getting soaked before I run my shimmering, glistening tip across her swollen clit. "Definitely our best acquisition, both a useful employee and a fantastic piece of equipment for my office" I say with a grin, lips moving forward to her collarbone as I take those tits in my hands, squeezing and groping them.

Casey: The closeness of his cock to my clit, makes me want to jump on him, but I fight that impulse and enjoy every minute of the tease. As his hands cover my breasts and his lips graze my collarbone, I roll my head back, closing my eyes to enjoy every sensation of being taken. A slight sigh escapes me, as my body tingles under his skillful hands.

Mark: Sliding my tip back across her mound and down her clit, I tease the tip under, then pop my tip into that wetness. "Mmm, these margins are very tight, luckily you're smooth and can ride this out," I smirk, one hand on her breast pushing her upper body back onto my desk "Make that profit spread wider."

Casey: Moaning a little, I ease back against the desk, his hand guiding me, and so warm on my tit. "Whatever you say, you are the boss after all. I'll try to ride the churn and waves as best I can."

Mark: "Mmm eager to please, that's rare in an employee." I say, my hand moving to her soft throat as I push my hips forward, sliding in a bit, "and one with such warmth and depth," I continue, hand squeezing her throat lightly. My other hand moves to her hip as my hips push forward, sinking my cock fully into her soaked walls and my balls pressed to her ass as she grips my girth. My breath comes out in a ragged exhalation as that tight little cunt grips me.

Casey: Moaning as his throbbing cock impales me... finally... I clasp around it immediately, my ass tensing as I adjust around him. His cock wrapped in my even warmer cunt, tight down every inch as I feel the pulse at the base of his shaft. "You've tapped into that asset pretty deeply. If you want to make a deposit, I'll collect it from you."

Mark: "Very versatile!" I say with a growl, my grip on her neck tightening as my hips draw back, then slam back in. "I think I will," I say with a wry grin, leaning forward to lightly bite her shoulder as I drive into her.

Casey: Grunting as I feel him thrust into me, I'm unable to move my hips or body. Completely impaled and at his mercy, I feel the growing tension as his cock hits me deeper and grows thicker inside me.

Mark: Pressing deep to the hilt with each thrust, my lips and teeth work her neck, shoulder, and breasts as my hips drive my cock into her, thrusts getting harder, hips and balls slapping her ass. Each thrust drives her whole body up, tits bouncing as I rail her, that soaked little cunt stroking my thick cock nicely as I hold her down and use that wet slit to rub my dick. Pulling out suddenly, I get up and say "roll over."

Casey: Trembling and on the edge, I turn over, raising my arms and tilting my dripping cunt up slightly. My clit and lips are swollen as I expose my body to his devouring eyes.

Mark: "Grab your ass, spread yourself for me." I say, grabbing my soaked cock and stroking it.

Casey: My hands move to my cheeks, I spread them as he ordered. Waiting... waiting.

Mark: Looking at her soaked cunt, that tight asshole, her hands holding her fine ass and pulling it open for me, I grin proudly, stroking my cock at the sexy sight. I reach forward and tease a finger into her, pushing it in to the last knuckle before I pull it out and place it in my mouth. I straddle her legs, my hard, slick cock laid up them. Pressing my finger in again I then lean forward, reaching around, pushing it into her mouth as I lean my hips forward, pressing my tip between those soaked cunt lips to stroke myself. Rubbing my cock along her pussy I jerk myself off with her body as she tastes herself.

Casey: My lips suck finger finger, tasting myself for the first time, as his cock throbs on my pussy lips. I realize just how much I need this "Oh, please, Sir. I'm begging you."

Mark: "Begging for what?" I say coyly, continuing to use that warm wetness to pleasure myself as I stroke my cock against my company property. Reaching forward and under her chest, I slide a hand under a breast, taking it in my hand, seeking a hard nipple with my fingers to rub as I shift my hips on her upper thighs.

Casey: "Please, I need your cock in me, to the balls and hitting my wall. I need you to fill me... to coat me... throbbing and pulsing every ounce into me. I am so close," Almost screaming in my need and frustration as I push out a loud, "Please."

Mark: "Mmm of course I can help. I need to enable employee productivity after all" I say, a bit of a growl in my voice as I press my tip lower, angling it just right. Grabbing her hair, I pull back as I start moving my hips up her thighs, pressing my cock in deeper with each wiggle until I'm to the hilt.

Casey: The angle of his cock hits my clit and g spot as he presses deep and I feel his balls against me. My cunt is so tight, it feels like a second skin to his pulsing head.

Mark: My breathing becomes heavier, my grip on her hair tightens as I push into her spread pussy. My other hand slides out from under her and runs down her body then over her hand that's keeping those cheeks spread like my good girl. Giving it a squeeze, I tease a fingertip around her asshole, cock reaming her into the desk, her whole body moving up it with my thrusts "I think the stock options on this deal are worth exploring. Seeing how a Short Squeeze hits" I say wryly, fingertip teasing into her ass as I claim another hole.

Casey: The waves of pleasure already mounting, I feel my ass and cunt clenching harder as I grunt like an animal in a mating rut! Spasms building, my core no longer able to hold back at the tightness around him. "Fuckkk" I scream as I cum, squeezing his cock hard, milking down the length of his shaft again and again.

Mark: "Mmm" I growl with pleasure "This is good employee feedback," I say as her stuffed cunt starts gripping me, her ass tightening around my finger. Pressing it in to the hilt, I fuck her with it as she cums, pushing her through it, my other hand releasing her hair to push a finger into her mouth. "Suck," I say.

2casey
2casey
23 Followers
12