Last Day on the Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey: Barely able to focus, my mouth closes on his finger and I suck as hard as I can. Every muscle straining with my release, sweat pouring from my body as I melt on his cock, and fingers. Trembling with the effort, and holding my breath... I bite back a squeal as I flood your cock.

Mark: Her body writhing under me because of my touch turns me on even more. I fuck her prone and puddled body into the desk, holding her hips in position as she loses muscle control, manhandling her into place, as I use her clenches and squirms to stroke, rub, and pleasure my cock. Letting her lose control mentally and physically, I finally pin her body into place to use like a soaked, leaking, cum-hungry fuck doll. My breathing above and behind her getting heavy and ragged as my cock twitches and throbs inside. "I think it's time to fill your account" I growl, accentuating my words with an extra vigorous thrust.

Casey: "Yes" I whisper weakly "It's yours. I'll take whatever you want to give me. Tell me what you want."

Mark: "You're doing exactly what I want" I say, my thrusts picking up pace as I breathe into her ear in an irregular rhythm, her soaked cunt stealing my breath.

Casey: Grunting as he pillages my body, my cum spilling down my legs as he pounds me harder, it feels as if he is trying to crawl inside me. My waves mount again as I hear his breath hitch, getting closer to filling me with that warm wet batter.

Mark: Feeling her spill out around my cock and down my balls, I let out a pleasurable sound deep from my chest. Pulling my finger out of her mouth, I slide it down around her throat. As my breath gets heavier, my cock throbbing harder, my dam of pleasure bursts. Her soaked cunt finally too much; it's silky warmth pushing me over the edge and stroking out the start of an enormous load. Gripping her throat, my teeth sink into the back of her shoulder, as my hips push forward and flush to her ass pressing my cock as deeply as possible into her. Still pumping her over the brim, cum slides down my shaft and balls as it flows out of that tight little cunt.

Casey: Clenching and hungrily pulling every drop from his body, my cunt is in continuous spasms under him. Gasping to breath and unable to speak, I lay limp and exhausted.

Mark: I feel my body shuddering as my cock spasms inside. Her cunt continues to clench my spent cock as my grip loosens and my finger slides out of her tight little ass. Breathing heavily, I leave my cock deep in, still leaking, as my body collapses atop her.

"Holy shit. Now, that's worthy of a promotion!"

Casey: Slowly smiling, I finally manage to whisper, "Given the benefits here, maybe I should stay after all"

12