Last Days of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't waste my cum where you can't so easily gulp it down," Cads panted harshly into Sean's ear as he turned the otter around, cock teasing over his tail hole. "Relax now, my pet."

Gently, for he was all too aware that there was no lubricant to ease his passage into the otter's tail hole, Cads pushed in, ensuring that the otter was relaxed and ready for him. He didn't want to hurt his needy pet, not by far. If it didn't feel good for Sean, he couldn't enjoy it at all either. As it was, Sean proved tighter than usual but allowed him in with a soft grunt, head tucked back beneath Cads' chin as he whimpered and moaned lustfully. The otter squirmed in the wildcat's arms and panted softly with only his nose and lips above the water.

Eyes flickering over the rippling surface of the water, the otter squeaked as he was fucked, more gently than Cads usually chose to treat him. Again and again, Cads drove into the otter's rump, rocking them both swiftly to a sharp climax. He wrapped his paw around Sean's smooth cock and pumped the length, carefully to hold the otter's head above the water until the very point of orgasm. In unison, they sank beneath the waves and Cads screwed up his muzzle as he thrust in one last time, hips jerking as he spent himself deep inside the otter. Tightening around the feline's barbed shaft, it was only a few seconds later that he followed suit, shuddering as he ejaculated into the water, milky white cum spurting and melding.

And their lungs burned.

They kicked back to the surface and gulped in air, chests heaving furiously as their eyes met, seeming to share an unspoken moment of communication and say: round two?

"Come on, lads," Jayne panted as her muzzle broke the surface to join them. "We have a destination to reach."

Cads' lips twisted, guys drifting between the open water and the otter cradled in his arms, cock throbbing in his paw. He did not need words to let her know that he was not all that keen on leaving so soon, eager for more fun with her brother. Jayne was unfazed, dropping Cads a sly wink. She had the cat wrapped around her little finger, as much as she adored being beneath him.

"You can mount me while my brother steers the boat, Cads... Would you want to miss that?"

*

The island was a paradise and one the trio intended on enjoying to the greatest extent possible. The pristine white sands appeared to all the world as if they had not been touched in millennia and they had built a bonfire with driftwood, carefully surrounding the pit with stones so that the fire would be safely contained. With such lush greenery thriving on a tiny spit of land, they had no desire to burn it to a crisp and would leave it as pure as they had found it.

Jayne sprawled on the sand in a one-piece swimming costume, emerald nylon standing out in stark contrast to her darker brown fur. Stalking up to her as the last rays of the day slashed ruby and orange across the sand, Cads dropped lightly on to her back, catching the majority of his weight on his paws as he playfully loomed over her.

"An otter needs more attention than the pages of a novel can deliver, my sweet," he purred, nibbling the back of her neck. "You're simply begging for attention, laying her and being all lovely in the sunset..."

Glancing back at the feline as if he was no more than a passing disturbance, the otter hid her smile and turned her attention back to her book, ignoring the flutter in his chest at his soft kisses and grinding into her rump, only covered by a thin layer of nylon.

"I'm reading..." She grumbled, rudder slapping his stomach. "Are you so horny that you cannot mount my brother for a time again? The poor little thing will miss your cock pounding his tail hole."

"You can read when you go home." Cads smirked and put her book aside, though he took a moment to mark the page for her. "I have better things in mind for you, my darling otter."

Pressing her shoulders down with one, heavy paw, the wildcat refused to allow her to move as he shifted to the side of her body, kneeling in the sand.

"Make lots of noise for your brother."

He brought his paw down sharply on her rounded buttocks, raising a crack that made her head jerk up, eyes wide. The light pain struck a second later and she squealed, kicking her legs in a bid to be free. But the wildcat was unrelenting and smirked as he spanked her arse, scaring exotic birds from the tress with the crack raised. He would have stopped if she had asked him to but the blushing otter hid her muzzle against her arms as she submitted, wetness seeping through the crotch of her green one-piece suit. His smirk grew. She had become as easy to read to him as her brother had been from the very first day.

"You like this," he whispered, lips curling back in a snarl. "You like a good, strong male beating your arse. Look how wet you are. Maybe your brother should mount you next."

She shuddered. They hadn't done that in a long time. And it seemed that now she had no choice in the matter - not that she minded that tingle of submission in the slightest. The feline slapped her buttocks again, watching flesh and muscle jiggle, and then whipped his head around, whiskers twitching.

"Come here, pet."

Calling to Sean, Cads waved him over with a wink and a smile that melted his heart. The otter squirmed on the sand, blinking up blearily at the sunset as he returned to himself, Jayne suddenly taking note of his position. Looking back, she shivered at the sight of a near sexually drained Sean staggering to his hind paws, bent over at the waist and facing away from her to display his gaping tail hole, drooling cum. Even after being well bred, the poor little otter wanted more. Jayne's heart twisted. He would have their last fuck of the holiday, she would make sure of it.

The wildcat propped Jayne up on her paws and knees and tugged her swimsuit to the side as her brother obediently dropped to his knees, leaning in to kiss Cads deeply on their lips. Their tongues battled for dominance and Sean easily submitted, shuffling in close to his sister's rump as she quivered and feebly struggled, though her body and mind craved him more than anything. Her brother's cock nudged aside the stray crease of her swimming costume and plunged in to the hilt, making her gasp and arch her back. Lips locked with his feline lover, Sean moaned into the kiss as he pounded away at her rump, hips slapping her rump roughly with every thrust. She rubbed her muzzle against her arms, cheeks heated and each thrust driving a gasp from her lips. He had never been this animalistic, not ever!

And she loved every second of it.

Her brother fucked her as the wildcat moved higher to thrust his cock into Jayne's muzzle, driving in deep to the back of her throat. Purring throatily, Cads twisted his fingers into her hair and bucked his hips, rising to the brink of climax almost as swiftly as her brother. Sean panted as he fought to restrain his orgasm - he could cum! - but nature's will could not be subdued for any period of time, not when the little otter was so desperate to get off. And what better sight could he have to get off to than his sister getting face-fucked? The otter twisted up his muzzle and squeaked cutely as he climaxed, hips slamming against Jayne's rump as Cads followed suit, shooting a load down her throat. The otter gulped it down, throat working even as drops drooled out the corners of her lips, too much even for her.

Yet, as it had been on the eve of their first encounter, the night was far from over with many pleasures to be explored and, of course, the last fuck and honour to go to Jayne's innocent brother Sean with the stars glimmering high above.

As the sun set and they enjoyed the last night of their holiday, the trio knew that, one day, they would meet again. They would enjoy each others' bodies and moan beneath the moonlight when time once again brought them together as irrevocably as the tide came in and out, day in and day out. For them, their fun was not simply a holiday fling, something to be experienced once and remembered sometimes.

The otters would have their master wildcat again.

12