Last Days with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making my decision I slowly crept out of my room in nothing but those same lacy black bra and panties. I noticed the living room mostly unchanged, food wrappers, cans, and clothes all thrown about just as they were the night before. The trail of cum that had dripped from my body as I walked to the room was now no more than a stain on the hardwoods you needed the sun to hit at the right angle to see.

Before long, I noticed my father leaning against the kitchen counter, and his eyes seemed to climb and look over my entire body. I could almost feel it work its way up me like a spider, climbing up my thighs, hips, and breasts.

"Good to see you remembered our arrangement," he said, and I wondered if he would have said that if I had come out clothed. "I wanted to talk to you," he said as a serious look came over his face. "Come over here, and kneel."

I paused for a moment as my heart sank, truly hoping last night could just be brushed under the rug. It was clear I had lost more than just my possessions, my father seemed to believe he now owned me. Yet despite my desire to tell him to take his orders and shove them, my feet began to move. Perhaps it was because of the fear I now felt towards him, but just as I had chosen to leave my room in only my underwear, I followed his orders and stepped closer and closer to him. I met my father eye to eye before lowering myself to my knees and looking up at him.

"Good girl," he said. Suddenly that feeling came over me again. I felt humiliated, and abused, but somehow glad to be praised by him. His hand came out and pet my head again, and for a moment I had to stifle a smile.

What was I doing? This man, my own father, forced me to suck him off last night. He abused me, he was going to fuck my mouth by force, and all because what? Because I lost a game? Why am I suddenly feeling all warm and fuzzy inside just because he is showing me some affection and praise?

"I wanted to talk to you and tell you something important, so listen carefully because I am not going to repeat myself," he said as the stern look returned to his face. "We moved over 2000 miles from home, and it's just the two of us here. All hell is breaking loose, and it is no longer safe to leave the house, let alone head back." He paused for a moment as he calculated how he was going to say what he wanted to say next. As I noted the bags under his eyes, I wondered if he had stayed up all night contemplating this, "I have urges Amber, strong urges, back home I had ways of dealing with them, but now, it's just the two of us. It's the end of the world, and I have decided that until then, there is no point in denying myself the things that I want and no point in stopping myself from fulfilling my urges."

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked, although deep in the back of my mind I think I knew.

"Because my desires go deeper than just a dirty movie on the TV. My urges require a woman's touch, I want you to help me fulfill those urges."

"So what?" I said, finally finding a little bit of confidence, "Suddenly you don't care that I am your daughter anymore? You don't care about forcing me to do things a daughter should never do to their dads?"

"Exactly," he said, "that may make me sound like a bad guy, and maybe I am, but this is who I have always been, the person you know is one who is fighting his desires every day. I am weak to my urges, and I've spent many years trying to not let them dictate my life. But there is no reason to keep fighting, for the next 5 days, I'm giving in to them. So let me present it to you this way... From now on, when I want something, you give it to me," he said, lightly brushing his thumb across my lips, "or, I take it from you. When I say to do something, you do it, or I make you do it. If I tell you to take something off, you take it off, or I take it off you."

"You want to turn me into some sex toy or something?"

"We've already crossed lines."

"Because you made me," I replied defiantly.

"All the same."

"What if I don't want to do it?" I asked.

"Then you can leave, I'll even give you the car. But," he continued, "if you go, don't come back."

I thought hard, I played out every possible outcome in my head, and I thought about his praise, maybe it was the sudden shift from the brutality, but that was the only time I felt anything close to happiness since we realized it was all going to end. Did I want to be used and abused, or did I want to waste the next two days in a car, when there was no guarantee I would even make it back? Maybe Mom would be home... maybe she wouldn't. Maybe a friend would take me in, but maybe the west coast is even worse.

"I'll stay..." I said, barely audible to the point he may not have even registered I said anything if he wasn't watching my mouth move with those hungry eyes.

"What?" he said in a firm and demanding voice.

"I'll stay," I repeated, louder so that he could hear me, even though the act of doing so made my stomach turn.

"Good," he said a smile forming on his face. "To start, from now on when I tell you to do something, or when I ask you a question, I want you to say 'yes Daddy', got it?"

"Yes... Daddy," I replied, wondering if I have already made a mistake and if I was unknowingly feeding his urges every time I called him 'Daddy' in the past.

"Good girl, now... show me your tits," he said almost in a hushed whisper.

I looked up at him with an expression of shock, but that slowly faded. I think I should have expected at least that much, "y-yes, Daddy," I said.

Reaching behind me I unhooked my bra and quickly stretched one arm across my chest, holding it tight to me as the other gently lowered the straps from my shoulders. Once I was free I quickly pulled the bra out from under my arm before firmly covering my breasts again and threw the bra to the floor. I took a deep breath and looked back up at my father. He waited for a moment before grabbing my arm and yanking it away from my chest.

"I said show me," he growled. The sudden movement made my breasts bounce and giggle before calmly settling. Somehow I managed to suppress my innate instinct of throwing my other hand up in defense. Against all better judgment, I needed to leave my breasts exposed. And exposed they were, never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would be letting my father examine my bare breasts as I knelt before him on the floor. He released my wrist and I let the hand lightly fall to the side, making no effort the obstruct his view.

"What size are you?" he asked.

"E," I answered.

"E? Can I feel them?"

I took a deep breath and said, "Yes, Daddy."

After crouching down to be more level with me, he made no effort to wait as he reached over and began to fondle my breasts. His hands were cold at first and made me flinch as he sent shivers down my spine. My nipples began to harden, and he poked and prodded them in between stints of cupping, rubbing, and squeezing my boobs as a whole.

"When did they get this big?" he asked.

"During high school I guess."

"I should have given you that ultimatum sooner," he said as if in casual conversation.

"Sooner?" I question with a hint of offense and disgust in my voice.

"Back in high school, you started dressing differently, wanting to impress boys. That was when I first noticed how big your tits got. You started wearing skimpy clothes around the house and traded in your one-piece for a small black bikini. I thought it was too revealing, but you wanted to go and show off your tits on the beach every weekend. I should have just ripped that bikini off you and felt your tits right then and there."

"It isn't the end of the world, you've always had these dirty thoughts about me, haven't you? That's fucking disgusting," I fired back.

"Amber, do me a favor, be a good girl, shut the fuck up, and open your mouth," he ordered as he finally released my breasts and began to unbutton his pants.

"Yes, Daddy," I said quickly opening my mouth and fixing my posture without even noticing I was doing it. He removed his stiff cock, and slid it into my open mouth. Pumping it inside a few times before stopping, at which point I began to bob my head and suck him off without command.

What the fuck was that?! I was just telling him how disgusting he was, he bosses me around a little bit, and tells me to be a "good girl," and I pounce on his cock like a hungry cum slut. What is wrong with me? What is he doing to me?

I continued to suck, despite the fact the hardwoods were starting to hurt my knees, I continued bobbing, taking his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. As I sucked my own father's cock with what someone might confuse as eagerness, I continued to tell myself I was just doing what I needed to stop him from brutally fucking my throat. If I suck him off well enough, he will cum soon and I won't be held down and have my face fucked by my dad. If I make him feel good, maybe Daddy will call me a good girl- what?! No! I am doing this so I don't get my throat raped, not for the praise.

But as I looked up and saw the expression of pleasure on his face, I felt the warmth again, and as he gently touched me, I heard those words, the words I was waiting for.

"That feels incredible, you are so good, baby, you are making Daddy feel so good baby girl,"

Suddenly I felt a warmth, a different kind of warmth, not from embarrassment or butterflies in my stomach, but a warmth in my panties, and... I think, wetness too. Oh my god, I was getting wet from my dad praising my cock sucking skills.

"I'm going to cum," he said as I realized just how deep and fast I was going. He pulled his cock from my mouth and began to stroke it as I caught my breath. "I'm going to cum inside this time," he told me, "be a good girl and swallow it."

"Yes! Yes, I will, Daddy!" I said, not being able to hide the excitement or happiness in my voice, I realized that as he said those words, I was smiling from ear to ear.

Without further instruction, he thrusted his cock into my mouth, and I tightly wrapped my lips around it. I could feel his meat pulse as his hot sticky white load began to fill my mouth. I struggled to stop it from sliding down my throat before he was finished, and after what felt like an eternity, he slowly pulled her penis from my mouth once more, and I was left with a mouth full of cum. Looking him in the eyes, I swallowed. It was bitter, but after realizing I still had some left, I swallowed again. Finally clear, I opened my mouth a showed him that I had swallowed it all.

"Good girl," he said, "you did a good job."

"Thank you, Daddy," I beamed.

"From now on, leave your tit's out Amber," he added.

"Yes, Daddy,"

Without saying another word, he began to cook breakfast, and I noticed he was cooking for me as well. I sat on the floor unaware of if I was allowed to move, but eventually, I couldn't wait anymore, and I excused myself to the bathroom. Getting inside I quickly pulled my panties down and began to play with myself. It took me only moments before I was cumming as I leaned over the bathroom sink. As I regained my composure, I stopped myself from looking in the mirror, pulled my panties up, and flushed the toilet for theatrics.

I left the bathroom and found the table set with two plates, and soon they were both filled with pancakes, my favorite. As I sat down, I was surprised to find, my dad open, and warm, and for the lack of a better term, "back to normal," we talked causally, and I was free to speak my mind. He had mentioned that the father I knew was always fighting these urges, perhaps getting to see the father I loved was my reward for a job well done. As we enjoyed our pancakes, I thought anyone watching would have no idea about the agreement we had just entered. Although I suppose the only thing that could have tipped them was the fact I sat across the table from my father with my large breasts completely exposed.

My father, after it began to vibrate across the table picked up his phone. After reading a message, he seemed to type something back in reply and returned it to his pocket.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Just Micheal," he said.

"Oh Uncle Mike, how is he doing? You know, with everything?"

"He's been better," my dad replied, "Wife packed up the kids last night, drove off somewhere, haven't been back."

"That's terrible," I responded honestly, although secretly wondering if 'Uncle Mike' had done anything to warrant it. The man I referred to as Uncle Mike, was not actually my father's brother. But since he was an only child, Michael, his childhood best friend, has always been like a brother to him. After they both started families, their children were both directed to refer to the other as their uncle, myself included.

"Yeah, don't know where she thinks she's going to run to..." he said, trailing off slightly, before sticking another chunk of pancake into his mouth.

The news, at least the ones that still had workers keeping it on the air, all told the same stories. Chaos here, havoc there, police and emergency services are either stretched too thin or just not showing up to work. Part of me wondered why the ones who showed up even bothered. Maybe they were better people than me, but I don't think I would have continued to work just about any job.

The rest of the day continued as normal, and at times I almost forgot I was my father's plaything. we would sit to watch a movie, expertly avoiding disaster films, and halfway through he would be paying more attention to my breasts. We would be laughing on the couch, and he would say, "I could use a blowjob right about now," as if it was something casual that can be said to your daughter. But I would say "Yes, Daddy," and find a spot on my knees as he took his cock out.

As he slipped it out of my mouth, I swallowed the cum he shot inside.

"Good girl, that's the third load you've swallowed today," he declared. "Say it for me."

"I swallowed three of Daddy's loads today," I said, in a sensual voice.

"Perfect," he replied, leaning forward and kissing me on the forehead.

As we turned in for the night, I closed the door behind me and threw my panties to the floor. Immediately my fingers found my wet slit and I began to rub. Eventually, a finger found itself inside as my free hand slid up my body to my breasts and began to squeeze them. I recited all the praise I had received today and realized I was already cumming.

4 Days Remain

The next morning as Daddy's seed slid down my throat, I heard the familiar buzz of his phone. Reading whatever was on it, a smile came over his face.

"Amber, we are going to do something special today, you're going to be my model," he said, now holding his phone more prominently in his hands.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm going to take photos of you,"

"I don't-"

"Is that a problem?" He interjected.

"Daddy... can take photos of me if he wants," I said defeatedly.

"Good girl," he praised.

It was clear he had discovered my praise kink, and he was using it against me. Dropping 'Good Girl' every other sentence it soon felt like the majority of the day consisted of him praising me, especially when I was pleasing him. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it, but still, pictures?

"Stay down there, and look up at me," he directed.

*Click*

"Grab your tits,"

*Click*

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out,"

*Click*

Modeling for him like this felt weird, but he began to get more and more excited. I realized both emotionally and physically, as I saw the previously cum drained cock sticking out of his pants spring back to life.

"Start sucking me off," he says.

As I take his revitalized cock back into my mouth I hear the click of the camera, and then a beeping sound.

"Yeah suck it good Amber, take Daddy's whole cock in your mouth," I hear him say. It was at that moment I realized he was recording me.

I push my head deep into his waist, taking the full length of penis in my mouth, and whatever extra down my throat. I don't gag or choke, having found how to take his length without cutting off my air supply. I guess it was true, practice makes perfect.

"Look up at me,"

*Click*

He pulled his cock from my mouth and laid it across my face.

*Click*

"Smile,"

*Click*

"Tell me how much you've done for me this week," I heard him say, followed by the beeping of a recording phone again.

"I sucked Daddy's cock five times, and swallowed his load four times," I repeated as I had been trained to do.

"And what do you do after?" he questioned.

"What?"

"After I cum in your mouth, and you run off to the bathroom, what are you doing?"

Oh god, he noticed. For a moment there I wondered if I should lie and just tell him I was rinsing out my mouth, but that would sound bratty. Doing that might ruin his video, and if I ruined the video, he might get angry. My mind flashed back to my initial fear after I had first attempted to refuse his advances. It was not just the praise, the fear of him roughly fucking my throat also worked to keep me in line. If I refused to suck his cock, he would take my mouth by force. So if I refuse to answer his questions... who knows what he will do.

"I was masturbating..." I admitted, feeling immense shame.

"Having your dad's cock in your mouth turns you on so much that you need to run off and play with yourself every time?"

"Yes, Daddy," I replied, not telling him I thought it was more of the way he treated me than the action itself.

"From now on, when you want to touch yourself, just do it. Don't run off to the bathroom anymore," he said, establishing a new rule. From now on if I wanted to cum, I would be expected to do so out in the open. "Now stand up and take your panties off," he ordered.

I froze for a moment. Instinctually my hands shot to the elastic holding the fabric close to my body, but they did not immediately move. Sure, I've exposed my body to him in more ways than I ever thought I would, but after this, I would be naked. Somehow I managed to ignore the fact each time that whenever he asks me for something new, it likely won't be the last. If anything, I should be surprised by how long it has taken him to want to see me nude.

I was unsure of how long I spent contemplating exposing myself to him, but he must have decided it was too long, and soon I felt his fingers not-so-subtly creep into my panties before they were yanked down to my knees. He let go, and they fell the rest of the way down to the floor. I was naked. Completely and entirely exposed as my father's eyes climbed over every inch of my body. Even the parts I never thought he would see.

"Get onto the counter and spread your legs," he demanded. This time, as I could feel my heart beating out of my chest, I did as he ordered. Sliding onto the cold countertop, I pushed myself back until I felt my shoulders hit the wall, and I lifted my legs until they rested on the edge. As I breathed heavily, I began to open my legs until I felt that cold granite countertop touching my outer thighs as they opened as wide as they could. There was no debating or minimizing this. From every conceivable angle, there was no way to talk myself out of what was happening. As I sat on that same granite countertop I had been sitting on when we first heard the alerts on our phones when we first learned the world was ending, I presented my pussy to him. At his command, I was exposing my pussy to my father.

*Click*

The sudden artificial shutter sound effect from the phone brought me back the reality. Not only was I exposing myself to him, but he was taking photos of me as well.

"Why are you taking photos if you have me right here?" I asked.

"The photos are for Michael," he said, without any hint of cunning in his voice. He lied to me, he was using me, he was- he was doing something. But no, the look in his eyes told me he didn't pull one over on me, he didn't trick me, it just was what it was.