Last Days with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He even allowed me to wear clothes, if it was vital to the plot.

One of our roleplays consisted of me pretending to catch him masturbating to my photo, and being forced to strip. I ran every photo I had ever taken through my mind, wondered which ones he had access to, and which ones were worth masturbating to. It also crossed my mind that it was possible he had photos of me I never knew about. Perhaps he was able to sneak a picture while my eyes were closed, and I bathed in the sun in that tiny bikini that drove him wild.

As I began to bend forward and slowly pull my panties down for him, I felt his hand creep up my leg, before it grabbed my ass.

"Your body is the perfect jerk-off material," he said as he stroked himself.

"Just please cum soon Daddy," I begged as if I was being forced to let him jerk off to me. At that moment I wished I had been more of a fan of oiling myself up, and wondered if it would make his secret photos that much more sexy.

As the sun began to set, we dug into the liquor cabinet and began to drink, each sip spilling forward a new set of confessions.

He told me how when we first moved to the east coast, he had contemplated telling me he wanted to masturbate in the open from now on. Instead of waiting until he was alone, or until late into the night, he would be free to touch himself anywhere, and anytime he wanted.

"Why didn't you ask?"

"To start, because I didn't think you would accept," he said. "Not to mention I would have asked for more."

"More?" I egged on.

"In the beginning, you would probably have left the house or stayed in your room while I did it. But just jerking off anywhere isn't that exciting. Soon, I would be asking if I could masturbate casually while you were around. Then, I would ask if you would watch me." I could see his cock starting to get hard again despite the fact he had been drinking. "Soon you would be stripping for me, touching me, letting me cum into your hands, and so on. I'm too greedy, even if I asked, I would still eventually want more."

"Maybe I would have given it to you," I confessed, "I was reluctant at first, but you convinced me now."

He just laughed likely thinking I was only sweet talking him again.

We were drinking because he confessed to me about how the first time I got drunk with him, he had to fight himself not to take advantage of me. When we got ready to act it out this time, he said he wanted to smell the alcohol on my breath. Yet as we continued to talk, we continued to drink, and I think my father was drunker than I had ever seen him.

As the contents of the bottles got lower and lower, I felt as though we had forgotten the reason we were drinking in the first place. As I tried to stand, I lost my balance and collapsed into his arms. He just held me for a moment, looking into my eyes, and then he kissed me.

Not one on the forehead, or just some peck on the lips, he kissed me. Wrapping my arms around him, I kissed him back. We fell back onto the floor, and he loomed over me as he stuck his tongue into my mouth and danced it along mine. We lay together as we exchanged saliva and our tongues wrestled.

"I need you," he groaned drunkenly under his breath after finally breaking away.

"I'm so sleepy Daddy, I don't think I can move, I think I'm going to sleep right here" I lied, finally ready for him to take advantage of his daughter who had passed out drunk. As I prepared for him to slide up over me until his cock rested on my face, or at the very least, as I waited to feel his fingers on my breasts, I instead felt something else. It was hard, and it was pressing against my pussy. Judging by the fact his hands were supporting him above me, I had a pretty clear indication of what it was.

"Daddy, I-" I began to say but suddenly froze in shock as he began to rub it against my labia. Before I could say another word, he already began to push his head into me. "Dad!" I called, as I threw my hands against his chest as a means of stopping him from lowering himself into me further. "Can we talk about this, I don't know if I want to do this!" I finally managed to say, the fear in my voice coming out now. He paused for a moment, as if in thought before I felt him begin to push again.

"Da-!" I tried to call again before his hand draped over my mouth, and the other hand pinned one of my wrists to the ground. He pushed himself deeper and deeper inside of me, and it sent jolts of pain through my body as he forced his way into me without any hesitation or lubricant.

After what felt like forever, the majority of his cock was firmly inserted into my pussy, and as my body began to lubricate itself, he began to pull himself back, before thrusting into me again. The entire one of my wrists was firmly secured, and my mouth was blocked from objecting.

"You've given me every other part of you," he mumbled in a drunken slur, "you had to know it was coming to this. Just be a good girl, and take Daddy's cock."

This is what I had feared from day one, this wasn't my mouth or my tits. My father was fucking me, no not even, he was raping me. Even in his drunken state, he knew my objections were not some roleplay, as he told me to take his cock into my pussy, he was speaking to me in the present. As I lay nude on the floor, and tears swelled in my eyes, I realized that I was being raped by my own father.

Now that things were wet, and his cock was able to slide in and out of me with ease, the pain had subsided. I was not a virgin, and objectively speaking, I would say that it even felt good. But as good as it felt, and as much praise and affection as he offered, it was not enough to cure the disgust I now felt. It was true, the world was ending, and I had given him every other part of me, but to ignore my pleas, and take me as he did, felt unforgivable, even with our arrangement.

He released my wrist and uncovered my mouth, but I did not attempt to struggle, fight, or scream. At this point, I feared any struggling would only put me in a worse position.

He held on to my hips and pumped his cock into my pussy, all the while muttering slurred comments under his breath.

"You feel so good."

"Your pussy feels so good."

"Take Daddy's cock, baby."

I didn't reply, I simply turned away and a tear rolled down my cheek as I realized I no longer had a father.

As he started to do his pre-ejaculation pumps, I silently prayed that he wouldn't cum inside me. Apparently, God was still listening to sinners like me, and after his final triumphant pump, I felt his cock slide out of me entirely as he collapsed onto me, and his hips twitched as he shot his load all over the floor. Once his body settled, he rolled off of me and somehow managed to make it to the couch, where he seemed to fall asleep.

After a few moments, when I was sure he was asleep, I finally sat up and managed to get myself to a standing position. Exhausted in more ways than one, I decided I needed to rest, and although before I might have joined him on the couch, or taken my spot in his bed, I instead headed for my room. Once inside I closed the door behind me, locked it, and laid on the bed. Again, just like when he first got me to give up my mouth, I had every eternal organ and system inside of me screaming at me to cry, and this time, I did.

2 Days Remain

The clock read something like 5:00 AM as I got dressed. Bra, panties, jeans, a t-shirt, and a light hoodie. I grabbed what little essentials I would need in the little amount of time I had left, and threw them into my backpack. As my heart beat at a million miles a minute, I zipped the bag as slowly as possible to not make any unneeded noise.

Slipping on a comfortable pair of shoes, I unlocked my bedroom door and opened it slower than I ever had before. To my relief the house was dead, and as I listened I could not make out a single sound. Slowly I tiptoed out into the kitchen and grabbed a handful of snacks from the pantry. It wasn't a 5-star meal, but I had no idea how scarce food would be.

Somehow I managed to muster the strength to check the couch, and as I approached and peeked over the back, I noticed my father was still fast asleep on it. As I retracted, I passed the bowl near the front door that help the car keys, and after a split decision, I took them as well.

As I closed the door behind me, and I entered the open brisk air, I was struck by how eerily quiet everything seemed, even at this hour. Looking around, everything seemed mostly the same, I mean, two houses down was boarded up, our neighbor's mall box was gone, and it had tire marks... leading to where our car used to be.

Wanting to move further from the house, I simply pocketed the keys and began to walk.

I supposed the theft of our car was some of the noises we heard the first night I slept in my father's bed. But even though it meant I would be walking, I couldn't find the use in getting mad. Hopefully, it was able to take them wherever they needed to go, even if they probably took out a headlight on our neighbor's mailbox.

I had always joked that when someone gets a car, they forget what it was like to walk. I guess I thought it made me sound smart and humble. But now, I realized the saying applied to me in a literal sense, and the sun had already risen, that soft morning glow had already dissipated by the time I reached the town center.

The neighborhood had an odd look to it. It was about what you would expect for the end of the world, but without the months or years of nature reclaiming the earth, it felt like I was looking at houses that had been abandoned for years but still had fresh-cut grass.

The shopping district was not much better, with every single storefront window smashed. Even stores you would expect to be safe, like a pool supply store, had their windows smashed and their shelves toppled. I began to wonder, with such a quick turnaround from the discovery of the pending apocalypse to doomsday itself, were they even actually scavenging, or were they just smashing for the hell of it?

The town, like the suburbs, seemed equally dead, and although I have been out for hours at this point, I have not seen another single living soul, only the remains from the destruction they had left behind.

But perhaps I spoke too soon, as the voice of a man could be heard right around the corner. Thinking quickly, I jumped into one of the open store windows, and crouched down low, not wanting to be seen. Luckily this building was on the corner, and I crept through the ransacked store, making sure to avoid anything that would give away my position.

Although I was thankful something had broken the eerie silence, I was smart enough not to throw myself into harm's way.

Coming up to the opening that once held a big glass window on the north side of the building, I ducked behind the store counter as I made out multiple shapes near the edge of the road. A glance ensured me they were not looking in my direction, and I began to poke my head out further to see what the commotion was.

To my shock, I was able to make out what seemed to be three men huddled around the hood of a car. For a moment I thought they were having trouble with the engine, were checking a map, or hell, even just leaning against it while they had a heated conversation. But then I noticed the fact their pants were around their ankles.

Suddenly as they shifted positions, the man in the middle stepped to the side to reveal a naked woman. around in her 40s, laid out across the car's hood. As the black-haired man in the middle walked to her right side, he presented his cock to her, and when she did not immediately notice it, he slapped her across the face. Quickly, she turned her head to the side and took him into her mouth. Meanwhile, the man with blond hair that had been standing on the sideline went to her front and began to thrust. I can only assume he was penetrating her. The third man, another black-haired individual, rotated around and began to stroke himself as he watched the other two men.

I sat behind the counter for almost an hour as the men took their turns with the woman in broad daylight before I finally heard one say something that sound like "Let's get out of here."

Peaking back out again, I saw the three men stuffing their cocks back into their pants, and beginning to walk down the road. But to my surprise, the woman sat up on the hood of the car, her breasts and cheeks now glistening with what I assume to be semen, and a big smile on her face. Furthermore, she began to wave as the men were turning the corner.

After a few moments and some stretching of the arms, she slide off the hood, bent down and picked up a pile of clothes on the ground which I assumed were her's, and began to walk in the other direction. She did so of course without putting any clothing on.

I sat there behind the counter a moment longer and even began to eat one of the toaster pastries I had packed. As much as I hated to admit it, the sugar-filled pastry paled in comparison to the breakfast my father cooked. But eventually, the coast seemed clear, and I exited the store window, regained my bearings, and headed off in the same direction as the woman, although she was no longer in sight.

I tied my hoodie around my waist as the sun was now high in the sky and I found myself frequently ducking into stores to wait out the passing of the odd group or to just get out of the heat and look around.

The streets seemed much more alive now as I heard someone or something nearly every hour at the latest. But I remembered my dad's words and always avoided the sounds, no matter how friendly they seemed. For a moment, I almost wished he was here. It was funny how even though I ultimately feared him, he managed to make me feel safe at the same time. It was at that moment, for the first time, I questioned if I should go back.

This question did not have time to stew in my brain long however as I began to hear what sounded like the music of an ice cream truck. However as the music played, it began to become more and more distorted, and for some reason, my heart began to beat harder and harder.

The sound was stationary, so I began to duck in and out of stores again, not trying to approach the source, but just trying to get a glimpse. When I finally managed to peak my head around the corner, the sound revealed itself to indeed be an ice cream truck, only however one that was in the process of being burnt to the ground. The happy-looking head of a clown sitting in a waffle cone on top of the truck was starting to drip and melt, almost like real ice cream, and the small window where a man or woman use to hand out frozen treats now spit flames at a vicious rate. , The poetic justice of it all however was not lost on me.

"Pretty cool right?" I heard a voice say behind me that almost made me jump out of my skin. Turning around I saw about 4 teenage boys, dressed in a way that told me they thought they were "pretty cool."

"Yeah I guess, fire is cool," I said, realizing there was more sarcasm in my voice than I would have liked.

"What's your name?" One of them towards the back asked.

"Amber," I admitted.

"What are you up to Amber?" they asked.

"I'm just going for a walk," I said, taking a step back as I started to get nervous.

"Looks like a lot of stuff in that backpack for just a walk," they questioned. Suddenly an ear-splitting bang echoed throughout the store as one of the boys brought down what seemed to be a baseball bat onto a display of sunglasses, causing it to topple to the floor.

"Can we have it?" Another boy asked.

"Have what?" I questioned, partially in defiance, partially due to the sound breaking my concentration.

"Your backpack," the boy who seemed to be their leader said.

"I'm guessing you guys fancy yourselves raiders? Is that it?"

"Maybe, or maybe we just like causing people trouble," he admitted with surprising honesty. However, He made no effort to hide the fact he was examining my body, and allowing his eyes to linger on the design on my t-shirt, deformed as the result of my breasts stretching the fabric. "How about a deal," he suddenly offered, "You can keep your backpack, if you show us your boobs." suddenly the boys around him began to snicker.

"Keep the backpack," I said, removing the strap from my shoulder and tossing it to the ground, "I am sure you will get a lot of use out of it in the next two days, but in case you haven't noticed, everything is free." I raised my hands and gestured around the disheveled store which likely still had the majority of its contents thrown about and littering the floor. It was at this moment I realized I stood in the remains of a pharmacy, one that was barely recognizable now, despite the fact I had been here before.

"Hey guys, I think she's right," someone from the peanut gallery piped up.

"Huh, I guess we don't," the leader responded, a devilish smile forming on his face, "change of plans then Amber, just show us your tits."

"Fine," I said reaching down and grabbing the straps of my bag, "but I'm keeping my backpack."

The leader looked over his shoulder at the boy holding the bat and gave me an "I told you I am the man," shit-eating grin. His ego got the best of him however, since it was that little smile to his friends that prevented him from seeing my bag as I hurled it at his head with all of my might.

The sound of the impact almost seemed like that of a snapping rubber band and echoed throughout the store, although not nearly as much as that of the smashed display case. The boy's head snapped back quickly as he fell onto his ass, before falling to the floor. I don't believe I caused any lasting damage, the force probably wasn't even enough to knock him unconscious. In the end, that was more of a reason to run.

Pivoting quickly, I took two steps before leaping out of the store window, turning harshly, and darting down the street. Listening behind me, it sounded like another may have slipped on the beads of glass as he landed on the outside of the shop. However, it was likely that the other two boys were still in pursuit, so I continued to run.

The sun had begun to show the first signs of setting, and as a result, blinded me as I barreled down the street as fast as my legs would take me. However, just as I had wished I grabbed a pair of sunglasses from that smashed display case, the sun began to duck behind some ominous clouds. As much as I was thankful to have my vision back as I darted through the streets, the dark clouds were moving fast, and I wondered if I wasn't in for even more trouble.

Suddenly I turned right, then turned left, knowing that I had broken the line of sight, I tossed myself into the nearest outcove I could find, which just so happened to be a space between two shops, no more than perhaps two feet wide. I barely managed to turn to the side and squeeze in, my breasts pressed firmly against the brick facade as I inched deeper into the shadows.

A moment later I saw one of those boys running past, and a few moments later, the other boy as well, however unaware to me at the time, the boy was larger, and as a result struggled to keep up with the other. As he stopped in perfect view of my little nook, he panted hard as he placed his hands on his knees, and caught his breath. I began to inch deeper and deeper, fearing he may turn to the side at any moment and see me. Although he was much too large to fit in himself, his friends would have no problems, and I was not moving anywhere fast. Looking at the light behind me, I only prayed I would reach the other side before they got here.

But suddenly I heard a familiar voice.

"What are you doing?" the voice called, causing the portly boy the turn around faster than he had probably ever moved. "What you are running around for?" the voice questioned, a tone of annoyance very present as they spoke.