Last Few Days of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead. Look. It's OK."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You guys are such visually driven things that giving you a look will definitely get you way more excited."

He let his eyes drift down her chest to see those beautiful breasts. They were not huge but certainly average to slightly bigger than average in size, he guesstimated. There was no drooping and they stood out on her chest, teasing him, begging him to touch them. The areolas were fairly small and capped by the firm nipples. Looking back up at her face, he saw her sly grin as she spoke, "You like?"

"Y-yeah," he stuttered.

"Touch some more. I like it kinda firm, no light little strokes for me, though some girls like it that way. You'll have to figure that out with each girl."

He reached up and used his thumb to rub over the nipple using a little pressure.

"Niiice," she sighed, "You're a natural. Now keep that up and get back here for some more mouth action."

"How about I kiss them?"

"Yeah, maybe in a bit. But for now, I want your lips on mine and your hands on my boobies."

His mind was a whirlwind of sensations; the soft kisses, whispered moans in his ears and the warm, fullness of her breasts as he stroked them. The result was him developing a huge erection throbbing in his pants.

As they kissed, he kept stroking her breasts familiarizing himself with their contour, shape, firmness and the tiny, firm nipples in the center. And he wanted to taste them. He slowly moved his kisses from her mouth down her neck to Chari's obvious delight. She shivered with excitement as he kissed right above her collar bone and moaned in anticipation as his kisses moved down to her breasts. He took his time knowing somehow rushing things wouldn't be as exciting to her or, for that matter, to him.

"Oh, God, Will, quit stalling," she pleaded to his infinite joy. Now she was wanting something and for a few seconds, he was in charge.

"Don't be so impatient."

"Whoever said you were a rookie, anyway?"

"I am, but you're teaching me fast," he whispered as his lips grazed her right nipple. She hissed her demand he should hurry before he wrapped them around the nipple and gave a deep, slow lick with his tongue and began to gently suck.

"Niiiice..."

Will began in earnest to massage her breast with his tongue and suck the nipple deep into his mouth to her obvious delight. Chari grabbed his head and pulled it tighter to her breast, demanding with her action he keep sucking and licking. To her apparent delight, he brought his hand up and started to rub the opposite nipple. She began to sway slightly from side to side, moaning louder and louder as he increased the frequency and the pressure of his oral and manual activities. Suddenly, she arched her back and twisted around moaning, "Oh, god, oh, god, oh..." before collapsing back onto the couch. She opened her eyes with a slight grin on her face. "That was wonderful."

"Uh, what, uh, did you just, uh...?"

"Orgasm? Yes, I did and it was all because of you."

"You can orgasm with just your tits?"

"Yes and it was all your doing."

"Wow. I've never heard of anything like that."

She sat up, held his hands in hers and looked him in the eye. "Now look, Will. I'm putting on my teacher's hat again here. Some women, some girls can orgasm with breast play. Some can even orgasm from other things like a scalp or a back massage. Women aren't like men who tend to be phallocentric."

"Phallo...what? You're talking psychobabble."

"Sorry. Phallus is a term for the penis and centric means what it means. So, phallocentric means most of men's sexual response is in the cock but women can have other things that can turn them on."

"How will I know? Will girls tell me?"

"Maybe, maybe not. But it will give you something to strive for; find that special place or that special action that really turns them on. Once you get a girl's attention with that, the rest will come easy, no pun intended."

He chuckled before going on, "Do you, uh, have any other special hidden spots I might need to know about?"

"Not really. I mean, no other spot will get me to come, well, except for the obvious one, but I do like the kisses you gave me on my neck and on the inner arm. Those will get me going for sure."

"Cool. This has been an amazing evening and feeling you come, well, that was beyond fabulous."

"You should have felt it from my side," she giggled before going on, "Uh, Will, I'd like to return the favor a little bit. OK?"

"Uh, sure," he responded enthusiastically.

"Here, take your shirt off."

Once he did, she worked her way around until she was on top of him before she leaned over and dropped a few kisses on his lips. What he found most amazing were the soft little circles her breasts drew on his chest. When her nipples slid across his, he couldn't believe how wonderful it felt. Before long she scooted down a little and began to lick and kiss his nipples. Feeling her nipples on his was great but this was fabulous. He found simple little licks and kisses were the best and when she tried to increase the pressure, it didn't feel quite so nice. He patted her shoulder at one point and she asked him what he wanted. Once he explained, she changed her approach to his great satisfaction. He never felt he was coming close to an orgasm but the sensation of her lips on his nipples was beyond believable.

Eventually, she scooted up and kissed him again on the mouth. During this time his cock was rock hard and throbbing in his pants. He carefully did an adjustment to give it some more room but within a minute or so, Chari slid her hand down his chest to his waist. She pulled the pants slightly away from his belly and gently slid her hand inside. For the first time in his life a female handled his erect cock and it was an amazing feeling. It was way better than jerking off when he knew exactly what was about to happen. Here she was in control and he didn't know what was happening next.

What he didn't expect was her whispering in his ear, "You OK with this?"

"Yeah!"

"Just wanted to check," she smiled as she reached down with her other hand and began to loosen the bathing suit string. She was able to pull him out of the suit and gently stroked him up and down sending bolts of pleasure to his brain. He could feel himself getting even more excited and knew he'd come pretty soon when she upped the ante. Her finger slid right over the tip and collected some of his precum which she worked down to the supersensitive area right below his knob.

"Oh, shit, that feels so good."

"Glad to hear it. Otherwise, I might have stopped."

"No, don't you dare," he moaned.

"Oh, if you insist. Lean back and enjoy. I know you want this and I owe you one."

She proceeded to give him an amazing hand job. And years later he would always look back on it as not only his first but also his best ever. She stroked up and down, gently at times and more firmly at other times. Sometimes she'd use just her finger and thumb wrapped around his cock and at other times she used her entire hand. She even held the tip in her palm and used her finger tips to stroke the most sensitive area again and again. As powerful pleasure sensations raced through his mind, he realized he was going to come like he had never come before. Right when he thought he'd go over the top, she'd ease off slightly, ignoring his pleas for release while frustrating him more and more.

On one particular cycle he felt himself getting closer and closer, his mind screaming in sexual agony as his body refused to let him go. He started begging her to finish him and as he did, she reached up, lapped at his nipple with her tongue and rubbed him fully and deeply. The explosion, and no other word could describe it, was like none he'd ever had. The throbs of his orgasm seemed to start well before the ejaculations which in turn led to large quantities of come shooting up his torso. After what seemed like an eternity but at the same time was far too short, he collapsed back down on the couch, catching his breath and grabbing her in a full, warm hug.

After a few minutes of recovery during which she gently stroked his softening cock, he tugged her up to him and planted the most sensuous, warm kisses on her lips. "That was amazing," he confessed quietly in her ear.

"Glad you liked it."

"Like? Phew. I loved it. I've never felt so good in my entire life."

"Even when you're taking care of your own business with Miss February or whoever?"

"Miss February hasn't got anything on you. Chari, that was..., well, thank you. Really. Thank you from the bottom of my heart."

They lay there for several more minutes before she hopped up, grabbed a washcloth from the bathroom and gently cleaned him. They both got dressed and checked on the weather which had improved considerably. Upon his leaving, she told him to drop by the next day for some more 'lessons." He promised he would.

-----

On Thursday afternoon he jogged to her place only to find the VW missing from the driveway. He ran on down the beach several more miles before returning. He slowed up at the Gunderson place and was delighted to see her car in the driveway. After running up to the deck, he lightly rapped on the screen door.

"Oh, Hi, Will. I got home just in time."

"Uh, actually, I've already been by and ran down the beach some more and am on the way back. Out shopping?"

"Yeah, needed some groceries. Come in," she said as she gave him a nice kiss and a gentle hug. "Yuck, you stink," she teased.

"Hey it's honest sweat."

"Might be, but for what I wanted to do today, I want you clean. Here, take a quick shower and meet me back here."

Will stripped in the bathroom and showered paying particular attention to his pits and crotch. Grabbing his clothes in his one hand and holding the towel around his waist with the other, he went back into the main room where Chari was sitting.

"Here, sit right here," she smiled at him. "Today you're going to learn about blow jobs."

"Blow jobs? Really?" his voice cracked.

"Yeah, you know, oral sex. Sucking. Knob gobbling. Deep throating. Giving head. Fellatio is the medical term. But it is very important that you know a few basic rules about them when a girl goes down on you."

"Rules?"

"Yeah. Rules. If you ever want her to do it again, you gotta follow some rules. First, it is very, very important you recognize having a large thing in a mouth can be uncomfortable. So, you need to make it as easy as possible for her."

"How do I do that?"

"You let her be in charge, totally in charge. OK?"

"OK."

"Then there's rule number two. No face-fucking. You do not thrust your cock into her. Ever. Understand? Cause if you do, it might hurt and she might gag and throw up in your lap. So, no matter what; Do. Not. Thrust. Got that?"

"Yeah, got it."

"OK. Now, for rule number three. Do not hold her head. Some guys try to hold the back of the girls' heads to prevent them from backing off and that can lead to the same problem. So, no matter how good it feels, do not force her head towards you. A gentle, light touch is OK, maybe running your fingers through her hair, but nothing more."

"OK."

"Rule number four: She gets to decide if she wants you to come in her mouth and if you do, she gets to decide if she wants to spit or swallow. You should be grateful for the BJ and let her do the deciding."

"I see."

"OK, off with the towel."

"What? Now?"

"Yeah, now. How else are you going to learn?"

He lay back on the couch and pulled the towel open to reveal an already hardening cock. She looked down at it before looking back up to him. "You've got a nice-looking cock, know that? Nice size, not too big for oral sex but plenty big to make a girl happy."

He grinned at her compliment and his eyes widened as she gently grabbed his cock and stroked it until he had a full erection. She knelt on the floor in front of him and pulled his cock towards her. A few light kisses were laid along the side and across the tip as she slowly stroked him up and down. "Most good blow jobs are actually sucking the head and just below it combined with some good hand work," she murmured before she let him into her mouth. And then, the hand job from the day before was nearly forgotten. The wetness, the warmth and the pressure of her mouth created a sensation he couldn't believe existed. His mind went blank, his head fell back onto the couch and his entire consciousness was centered on the last couple of inches of his rock-hard cock.

Chari slowly stroked him up and down as she teased and licked his knob as well as the super sensitive area below it. She hummed giving him even more stimulation and in no time at all, he was on the edge of coming.

He tapped her on the shoulder whispering, "I'm, uh, I'm almost there..."

"Yeah, I figured," she said after pulling away from him for a few seconds. "Go ahead."

Once she put him back in her mouth, she applied even more licking and sucking and he erupted in her mouth. It took every last bit of conscious effort not to thrust but he was able to hold off. Her hand quit stroking first and finally she pulled back from him having obviously swallowed. As he caught his breath, she continued to gently stroke and gently kiss him.

"You were a very good student," she giggled, "No thrusting, nothing."

"It was so hard," he gasped, "Not to thrust. But I tried..."

"You did great."

"I didn't last very long."

"For your first blow job, I think you did great. Let's see what happens on your second one."

"Another one? Man, I don't know if I can handle it. That was, that was, phew. I don't know how to describe it."

"As long as you liked it, then I'm happy."

"I'm more than happy. I was blown away. Uh, bad pun, I know," he chuckled.

"Ready for round number two?"

"I guess. Uh, what time is it, anyway?"

"Five-thirty."

"Oh, Shit! I promised Mom and Dad I'd do the dinner tonight. I've gotta go."

"Hey, we can do this again. OK?"

"Yeah. For sure. Can I come by tomorrow?"

"Absolutely. Try to get here a bit earlier. I'll make sure I'm here as we'll need more time."

"OK. Say, thanks. That was great," he said as he leaned over to give her a long, deep kiss.

"Hey. You just won some brownie points. Some guys won't kiss a girl after she's gone down on him."

"Why not? I mean, she's just given him a wonderful gift and..."

"Let's not dissect that issue. You're a good guy. Remember that. See you tomorrow around two. OK?"

"Yeah. Great." Will pulled on his clothes and ran back to his place in time to start the meal prep.

-----

Friday afternoon, the day before his birthday, found Will at her place promptly at two pm. She was on the deck under the umbrella reading a book as he loped up from the beach.

"Hi, Honey," she called out, "Ready for another lesson?"

"If it's anything like yesterday, the answer's yes."

"Ah, I had something else in mind but along those same lines."

"Yeah? What?"

"Here. Come with me," she said as she took his hand and led him into the house and to the couch. "Now comes one of the most important lessons I can give you. How to please a woman. Orally, that is."

"You mean..."

"Yeah. I mean it's your turn to please me. You know, carpet munching, muff diving, dining at the Y. Cunnilingus is the medical term. I'll teach you how to eat out a woman."

"Uh, OK. I'm all ears."

"Great. I hope you're more than just ears and that you've got a tongue," she chuckled, "Now, unlike me going down on you, there are far fewer 'rules' with you going down on me. I guess the most important one is that every woman is different and every woman has different needs and triggers. It is your job to find out what she likes and deliver what she wants."

"I see. And how do I find out?"

"Well, you can ask, for one. And you can try something and see if she enjoys it."

"OK."

"Now, in a real situation you might need to tease her and seduce her 'til her pants come off. Today, we're going to assume you've done a nice job in getting my pants off. So, here..." she said as she peeled her bikini bottoms down to the floor, sat on the couch and spread her thighs for him.

Suddenly, Will was looking at the first real live pussy of his life. In seconds he was so hard he had to adjust himself in his shorts.

"OK, first, a little anatomy lesson," she said as she started to point things out. "This obviously is my muff. I keep it trimmed a bit on the side so I can wear a bikini. In some places women are even shaving everything down to a narrow strip but I don't think that will ever be popular. And here are my lips. See? The big swellings are the major lips and here," she said as she spread her lips apart, "are the inner lips. The outer lips are pretty much the same between women but these little girls are as different as anything. Some are small, some are long and floppy."

"Yours are beautiful."

"Thanks. I tend to think they're a bit too long at times but I've not had any complaints. And here, here is the crown jewel of the female anatomy: the clit. They have many sizes and shapes and mine is about average, I believe. When it gets excited, it grows and can be easily licked, sucked, rubbed: You name it."

"OK. Anything else?"

"Of course. There is the inside. Once we get going you'll need to slip your fingers in me and feel around. All the way in is the cervix. Banging right into it can be uncomfortable for many women but around it is an area that can be quite nice when rubbed."

"How will I know?"

"She'll tell you. And then there's the G-spot. It's on the front wall of the vagina just inside. Feels kinda knobby. It is super sensitive, but in a good way. Whenever you put your fingers in, run the tips across that area. She will love you for it.

"Oh," she went on, "The tissue inside can be very fragile so don't scratch. Are your nails trimmed short?"

"Yeah. These OK?"

"Great, they're great. And don't forget to use hand lotion if your fingers get too dry. Oh, and shave. Nothing like short stubble to irritate the hell out of a pussy.

"OK, now for a quick discussion about the butt," she went on. "Sometimes women like to have their butthole rubbed or even fingered during oral sex. Me, not so much. But if you want to try it sometime, start with the flat side of your thumb and if she likes it, she'll let you know. I would hold off penetration until you've discussed it at another time."

"Got it."

"OK. You ready?"

"Just like that?"

"Yep. Just like that. Now remember, like kissing the other lips, start slow and build up from there. So, let's pretend we've been making out and you've talked me out of my panties. Sit up here next to me and, as they say in the movies,Action!"

Will sat there a bit intimidated for a few seconds before he decided to simply kiss her. Their lips caressed each other for a bit before he slid down and kissed her neck. He remembered how she liked being kissed near her collar bone, so he concentrated there first before he slid down to her breasts. She still had the bikini top on so he reached around and gently pulled the string loose. Once her breasts were free, he dropped his lips to her right nipple and started to firmly lick and suck. Once she began to moan softly, he switched sides. Her hand held him close to her chest as she started to moan louder and move about on the couch.

He broke away for a second and softly asked, "You like my tongue?"

"God, yes!"

"Can I kiss something else?"

"Mmm-hmm."

He slid down to the floor and knelt before her, gently spreading her thighs.

"Don't rush it, OK?"

He heard her whispered instructions and decided to kiss her inner thighs. Slowly and methodically, he kissed up one thigh and back down the other, skipping her pussy. Then he repeated the whole process several times, always avoiding the promised land. After his fourth or fifth trip she muttered, "You're sadistic. Know that?"