Last Frontier Ep. 01 - The Arena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the smoke cleared, Kawakami could see that her adversary was down, but not out. Rushed, the Space Force Captain's aim had been poor. And the gravel shot Kawakami had used had not exactly been diamond-hard.

There were gaps and rents in the reptile's uniform, and green blood flowed from jagged wounds in its arm and chest. But the alien was already dragging itself to its feet, albeit unsteadily.

Captain Kawakami watched the reptile's pupilless eyes dart around the area, obviously looking for the spear the alien had spent so much time crafting. But when Kawakami's shot had struck home, the spear had flown out of the fast-moving reptile's grip and was nowhere to be seen.

Ten feet apart, the two wounded starship Captains sized each other up. There would be no more running, no more weapons. The Space Force veteran's improvised weapon had narrowed the odds, but no more than that.

Though clearly not at full speed, the reptile still managed to close the distance faster than Kawakami was expecting. Seemingly unable to launch a one-armed punch, the reptile knotted its clawed green hands and swung a massive two-armed roundhouse.

Space Force hand-to-hand training kicked in and Captain Kawakami blocked, but with her numb arm. The punch from the much stronger reptile knocked Kawakami's weakened arm aside and the alien clipped the side of her head with the follow-through of its clasped green hands.

As Captain Kawakami collapsed nervelessly to the dusty surface of the ridge pathway, the viewscreen on the Vanguard was filled with the image of her opponent as the reptile Captain took a few painful, shuffling steps to loom over her prone body.

With difficulty due to the shrapnel wounds still oozing green blood, the alien bent down. Slowly, due to movement being restricted in one wounded arm, the humanoid reptile picked her up. The being was quite large and strong, however, and in time managed to get Kawakami arranged over one massive shoulder in a sort of fireman's carry.

The monster then slowly staggered back up the narrow, dusty hill path. After a few slow, shuffling minutes, the alien Captain came to a cave - doubtless the base where the spear had been crafted. The reptile man gingerly carried Kawakami's limp form inside, ducking to fit inside the human-sized entrance.

Back on the Vanguard, the image on the viewscreen did not follow the pair inside.

...

Captain Kawakami awoke in a... cave. The only light source was sunlight shining into the entrance. She was curled up on something very similar to a Landing Party bedroll. Alien manufacture. Her thoughts were slow and somewhat vague. "Mild concussion," she thought. Her head hurt.

Her boots were neither on her feet nor anywhere in sight. "Not going to be running anywhere across all that hot sand," she thought.

It took her too long to realize she wasn't alone.

Across the sandy cave floor, seated against the opposite wall, was the reptiloid soldier. The alien was using strips of cloth torn from rips in its damaged uniform to bind the ragged wounds her primitive shotgun had inflicted. The reptile's pupilless eyes looked up periodically to keep her in sight. Though the being was a new species from an unencountered culture, her keen eye recognized something predatory in the reptile's body language.

As her enemy watched her, Kawakami took the opportunity to study her opposite number again. There was something about the alien's posture that perplexed her. Somehow the body language wasn't just humanoid, it was human-like.

Similarly, the reptiloid's physique followed the human body plan. Although the basics were common among species across the starlanes - large brain, two manipulating arms, two motivating legs - this new species was eerily close in proportion to her own. She looked closer at the reptile's fingers - though clawed, they were delicate, and there were four of them, plus opposable thumbs.

The alien's head bothered Kawakami. Its neck was narrow like a human's, and articulated like a human's. Not wide and powerful like crocodiles back on Earth. And the head itself was hairless, green, and scaled, it was true, but the skull bore just as much - if not more - of a family resemblance to Earth apes as Earth lizards. It was almost as if the alien was a large human dressed as a reptile for a costume party.

On a whim, Kawakami looked at the alien's groin, and saw a bulge there as if the reptiloid were a man sporting a semi. "Reptiles don't have penises! That's not how they reproduce!" she remembered. But she was looking at fairly big evidence to the contrary.

Maybe the alien soldier's species was closer to human than it originally seemed. There seemed to be too many similarities between the reptiloid's body and her own to be a coincidence. And Kawakami knew very well that alien/human hybrids were possible - her own First Officer was an example.

Maybe losing the fight wasn't the end of it. Maybe she could still salvage a victory. Quickly reviewing her Academy training, and her knowledge of regulations, she knew what was expected of her, and what she had to do.

If what Kawakami had come to suspect was true - if the reptile was a part-human hybrid - there was one kind of leverage that she could exploit. Her enemy had left her alive for a reason.

And by a strict interpretation of Space Force regulations - at least as Kawakami interpreted them - it was her duty to try. If the being across the cave from her was human enough, Kawakami had a plan. It had always worked before on human males, so it was worth a try.

Not to mention that it was the only advantage she had left.

Making eye contact with the reptiloid's unblinking stare, the curvaceous Captain Kawakami lay back, resting her weight on her elbows. Slowly, Kawakami parted her raised knees, causing her uniform kilt to slide up over her knees and expose a good bit of bare, creamy ivory-colored thigh. She was clearly waiting passively, on her back, for the alien to make the next move.

On all fours, albeit tentatively, favoring one weakened arm, the green humanoid crossed the distance between them and knelt beside the bedroll she was on. One clawed hand reached toward her throat. Though her confidence in her plan was growing, Kawakami was still relieved when the clawed fingers didn't rip out her throat.

Then Kawakami was quietly elated as instead, the clawed fingers closed on... the zip of her uniform tunic. Encouraged by her lack of resistance, the large green alien drew it down all the way, allowing the opening to part to reveal her bare, toned abdominal muscles and large breasts. The latter were still encased in the supportive cups of her stretchy activity-rated bra.

Exploiting Kawakami's seeming passivity, the enemy Captain's hands slipped the uniform tunic off her shoulders, leaving her entire torso exposed to its alien gaze, which she interpreted as "fascinated." The reptiloid's expression looked like that of a teenage boy who had never seen boobs before. A bit slowly, her still somewhat dazed mind caught up - maybe the reptile never had seen boobs before. Maybe the females of the alien species did have human-style breasts, only... flatter.

Exploring, one clawed finger reached out to touch the clingy fabric holding one melon-like breast securely in place.

Then, emboldened, the finger was joined by the others and the whole hand began to stroke the soft, silky titflesh and the tight, stretchy material covering it. Was it exploring... or caressing? Kawakami let her face go carefully blank. Her adversary watched with fascination as Kawakami's sensitive nipples firmed up into tight pegs.

The claws at the end of the caressing fingertips gently teased Kawakami's breast, closing in on her sensitive areola, and as soon as they touched her there her nipple obediently rose to full, aching hardness. The clingy fabric of her bra was so tight and stretchy, the swollen pegs of her puffy nipples were fully visible. The alien pressed one stiff peak down with a green fingertip, and when it was released the sensitive bud sprang back to full erection.

Then the reptiloid alien grasped Kawakami's full breast. Her swollen nipple was pressed against the rough greenish palm. Audaciously, Kawakami's molester squeezed her breast firmly. A thrill went through the soft, malleable flesh as the green fingers, claws retracted, cupped and caressed. Kawakami's mind spun, now as much from unanticipated arousal as from the lingering effects of her injury. Her breath quickened.

With a determined hiss of breath, Kawakami's opposite number withdrew the caressing hand from its groping grasp of her surging breast. But only for a moment, as it was just moving its hand to the fragrant cleavage between her heaving mounds. There, with a single carefully calculated stroke, one claw neatly split the stretchy material of Kawakami's bra at its weakest point. With two precise flicks, the two now-slack triangles of clingy fabric fell away and the naked, jiggling flesh of both of Kawakami's lush, creamy ivory-colored breasts was fully revealed.

Kawakami's breasts were not as firm as they had been in her twenties. But they were still full, shapely, and round. And there was surprisingly little sag to them. And now they were fully exposed to the alien's gaze, and to its searching hands. Kawakami's nipples were standing tall and erect like fingertips.

Now the alien Captain, obviously used to command, took full control. Kawakami's adversary could see that the distracted human woman could do nothing to stop whatever it was that was happening to her. But Kawakami had no intention of stopping what was happening - in fact, it was necessary for her plan to succeed. And surprisingly pleasurable, she was discovering.

The alien commander almost seemed to sense Kawakami's sudden desire to be caressed even more firmly. The enemy Captain ran both rough, green hands up the firm, muscular flesh of Kawakami's bare ivory abdomen, then seized both her bountiful breasts, hefting - almost weighing - the soft flesh in tantalizing squeezes. Then the alien shook and jiggled the pliant flesh. Kawakami's nipples were as hard as she could ever remember. Kawakami's breath was coming faster now, and she was audibly panting and sighing.

The seeking, caressing alien fingers were warm on the soft ivory flesh of Kawakami's breasts. "Not cold blooded. That fits," she thought, filing the important fact away for later as the erotic feelings caused by the caressing of her sensitive boobs were beginning to take over her mind.

With more confidence, the reptiloid alien began to gently knead those jiggling mounds, stiff nipples poking firmly into scaled palms. Kawakami looked down to see soft, creamy flesh squeezing between the green fingers that were molesting her boobs. The sensations were amazing. She could feel her clitoris beginning to throb in time with the wonderful sensations emanating from her breasts. Sighing in pleasure, she ran one hand through her short black hair.

Kawakami's breasts had always been her most sensitive erogenous zone. A skilled lover could bring her to the verge of a wriggling, twitching orgasm just by fondling the soft flesh of her pneumatic orbs and paying caressing attention to the prominent pink rosebuds of her large nipples and to her small, tight areolae.

The alien molester continued to explore Kawakami's boobs, moving them, squeezing them, caressing them. Kawakami could only squirm and sigh in arousal. Her mind was running out of room for plans, just for the unabashedly carnal sensations radiating from her flushed chest. Her mouth hung open as she panted helplessly. She could feel echoes of the sensations from her throbbing breasts down in her (as yet) untouched pussy. Her eyes blinked shut from the pleasure.

The reptiloid alien eagerly twisted and teased Kawakami's prominent nipples, drawing soft, delighted squeals from the unresisting human. The exposed flesh of Kawakami's breasts bounced and quivered as she continued to pant and squirm under her adversary's caressing attentions. Under Kawakami's uniform kilt, a trickle of moisture dampened the gusset of her clingy regulation panties.

Then, almost reluctantly, Kawakami's antagonist pulled back. The human Captain's command training was half-forgotten due to concussion and arousal, but she knew she had to keep playing her role. So she just sat submissively in place. "So far so good," she thought fleetingly.

Dexterous fingers probed the belt of Kawakami's uniform kilt and swiftly found the fastenings. Seconds later, with some judicious shifting on her part - so as not to be noticed helping her molester - Kawakami's lovely hips and thighs had been unwrapped and the kilt had joined her other discarded garments on the sandy cave floor.

Kawakami was now clad solely in brief panties of regulation activity-rated fabric. Her muscular ivory-colored thighs were now as exposed as her trim, tanned calves had been. Ascendant, the conquering alien was now in his element, and knew exactly what to do with such a relatively flimsy garment. With simultaneous slashes of two green index-finger claws, the straps at both of Kawakami's shapely hips were severed. The reptile tossed away the useless triangle of fabric now lying slackly on Kawakami's pubic mound. The human female was now fully naked and completely vulnerable, her beautifully curvy body totally exposed.

Once again, the reptiloid alien seemed to be fascinated at what had been uncovered by the act of exposing Kawakami's sensual hips. Looking down her own body uncomprehendingly, Kawakami forced her brain to work. "Pubic hair!" she thought through a cloud of arousal. The alien species, at least partly based on reptiles, would be hairless, of course.

Mere moments later, sensitive green fingertips - claws once again temporarily retracted - were trailing through the silky black fur covering Kawakami's pubic mound. The seeking fingers reached down to stroke Kawakami's pouting labia, bringing more moisture leaking out from inside to dampen the entire area. The reptiloid alien seemed fascinated at how the aromatic dew soaked Kawakami's tender pubes, and probed the contours of her vulva thoroughly, from her swelling clitoris down to her damp perineum. The stroking action brought a further groan of passion from the now squirming and highly aroused Captain.

Then those curious green fingers found Kawakami's responsive clitoris, causing her to shudder, a response which her adversary took as encouragement. The alien stroked the swelling nub more and more, causing to extend proudly from its sheath as if to meet the fingertip stroking it. Kawakami's breath began to quicken further. Her bare toes curled and flexed. Her thighs opened almost unconsciously to let her molester have full access to her inner secrets. Her swelling vulva, peeking through her damp pubic hair, was fully exposed and vulnerable.

Taking notice of the human woman's unexpected submission, the enemy Captain slid one long, dexterous finger right up into Kawakami's moist vagina. Startled, Kawakami filled the cave with a soprano cry of "OHH!" at the sudden erotic sensation. The long digit began to thoroughly explore Kawakami's humid channel, the tip sliding along the slick walls of her vagina.

The stimulus caused Kawakami to shudder with little thrills as the invading digit moved and stroked inside her. Her vagina moistened still further in response. Her breasts surged and jiggled as her breathing deepened further.

The humanoid reptile noticed the intense shudder the probing digit caused when it found Kawakami's G-spot. Through passion-slitted eyelids, Kawakami saw the alien's expression become even more predatory. Relentlessly, her green conqueror probed the rough bumpy node of Kawakami's G-spot, stroking it again and again, drawing tiny inarticulate noises from the sighing human. Kawakami's curvaceous hips wriggled incessantly from the sensations the caressing finger was inducing deep in her slickly wet vagina. At her sides, her hands clenched and unclenched.

Although the dizziness from the concussion was fading, Kawakami's mind was almost empty now of anything other than sensation. She was completely distracted by the enforced stimulation from the enemy Captain's relentless sexing of her. How was an alien being so capable of navigating her erogenous zones so quickly?

The sighing human was at the mercy of her tenacious conqueror as the humanoid alien continued to tease and stimulate Kawakami's slick channel. She twitched and shuddered, no longer able to act, only to respond to the her molester's aggressive fondling of her apparently helpless body.

Kawakami's breath came in rapid, barely controlled pants that caused her fabulous breasts to jiggle and shake. Though neglected, her large, puffy nipples were swollen bullets of arousal. She spread her toned, athletic ivory thighs wider in submissive encouragement, her arousal growing exponentially. Her eyes, open in wonder and passion, looked up to meet the reptile's pupilless alien gaze.

The sighing Kawakami was certainly on the path to orgasm now. "An unexpected benefit," she thought fleetingly.

Kawakami's molester was exploiting his discovery of her G-spot, no longer even pretending to do anything but masturbate her. The finger inserted deep into Kawakami's saturated vagina was moving quickly now, focusing on stroking that vulnerable bundle of nerves.

The enamored human Captain was now emitting tiny involuntary whines between panting breaths. Her magnificent breasts and flat, toned belly were trembling with desire and sensation.

Kawakami's shivers increased in time with the movements of the alien's probing finger as her molester increased both the quickness and pressure of the caresses on her vagina's most sensitive spot. Her G-spot felt like it would burst. She arched her back, pressing her groin against the invading hand, clenching vagina gripping the invading finger almost in supplication. Her mouth was stretched wide open in a passionate grimace.

Suddenly Kawakami squealed as the invading finger brought her to the orgasm that had been building.

Kawakami shuddered, from her athletic thighs up her torso to her shaking breasts, as lightning struck her tormented pussy. She cried out softly, again and again, in release. Her vagina clasped the invading finger firmly in rhythmic contractions, her hips bucking against the tormenting hand in matching rhythm. Her ripe breasts heaved and shook on her chest as she drew great gasping breaths. Her wide-open thighs, knees up, quivered on either side of the molester looming over her. Juices flowed copiously from deep inside her vagina to shower the invading finger and leak out around it.

As the shockwave of orgasm faded into aftertremors, the shuddering Kawakami collapsed nervelessly back to the bedroll. Her spread thighs still quivered, even as the alien Captain drew the invading green finger out from inside her, releasing a further trickle of aromatic juices. Before a forked tongue flicked out to taste the digit, soaked with Kawakami's fragrant juices, in wonder. Kawakami moaned, gently, as the aftershocks began to fade. Her eyes were wide, looking up at the alien above her, face conveying wonder and submission at the strength of the ecstasy her conqueror had brought her.

The human Captain watched passively, not resisting, as the reptiloid Captain stood to loom commandingly above her. Kawakami's eyes went wide as she watched the alien's clawed green hands move to the fastening at the waist of its uniform trousers. Slowly, almost theatrically, Kawakami's opposite number released the belt clasp and the black, stretchy fabric of the uniform pants slid down the alien's athletic green legs until they fell on their own into a pool around its surprisingly bare clawed green feet.

Kawakami's eyes rose unbidden up the muscular, green, scaly legs towards the reptiloid's waist. There she saw it. Sprouting from the humanoid alien's hairless groin was a huge, veiny green penis. To her orgasm-dazed thoughts, with "reptile" imprinted on her confused brain, the organ looked like a threatening snake.