Last Frontier Ep. 01 - The Arena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though an alien species, the reptile man was definitely male.

Even that thought was driven from Kawakami's mind by the distracting sight of that organ beginning to rise. With each beat of the triumphant enemy Captain's heart, more blood flowed to his imposing shaft, causing it to firm and stiffen a bit more.

Also like a snake, the massive dangling penis had Kawakami hypnotized. Her eyes were fixed on the monster cock as it swayed and rose until it was pointing up, towards the roof of the cave. She couldn't look away even if she had wanted to.

His impressive organ now presumably ready for action, the green hominid knelt at the supine Kawakami's feet. As the green alien hands, claws retracted, stroked their way up the inside of Kawakami's well-formed calves and athletic thighs, she spread her legs for him in compliance with the implied demand. She laid back on the bedroll, her eyes never leaving the thick green flesh of the gargantuan green cock.

Kawakami was both mentally and physically prepared for what was coming, and in fact needed it to happen in more ways than one. She still shuddered, however, as the huge green reptile man loomed above her supine body. He was still an alien warrior, after all.

Kawakami's kneeling paramour reached up to squeeze her large, soft breasts in a firm, rough, scaly grip, in a way that was almost familiar now. On command, her puffy nipples rose again to full hardness at the roughness of the caress. Soon Kawakami's vagina was flooded further with rivulets of new arousal as the alien man continued to squeeze and massage the heavy mounds. Kawakami squirmed with desire at the sensations running back and forth between her inflamed nipples and her soaked pussy.

As if Kawakami's alien nemesis sensed her readiness, he released her sensitive breasts and moved forward until she could feel his surprisingly warm body on top of hers. She looked directly up into his inhuman pupilless eyes and saw nothing there but confidence, even dominance. As expected.

Kawakami could feel the swollen head of the green humanoid's cock at her moist entrance, aimed at her pussy with the precision of a trained veteran, of combat and also of sex. When he pressed his athletic hips forward, she felt the tip penetrate her labia with a tangible pop.

Kawakami's eyes and mouth both went wide open, and she let out a breathy involuntary "Oh!" She shuddered with arousal as her damp pussy was opened up for a second time by the conquering alien Captain. After the aggressive fondling and the wet, wriggling orgasm the reptile man had brought her to, Kawakami's pussy was so slippery inside that even the green stud's impressively huge organ slid in easily.

Looking directly down into Kawakami's flaring eyes, the enemy Captain pressed his shaft further, and yet further into her body. The thickness of his organ stretched Kawakami's inner muscles as he pressed forward unrelentingly. Taking her. Kawakami sighed and whined softly as the invading shaft pressed deeper even than she had been expecting. And then deeper than that. Kawakami's fists clenched, as did her bare toes, at the sensation of being so well stuffed.

Soon the alien's smooth, scaly groin was pressed against the damp fur of Kawakami's pubic mound and his massive green cock was in her up to the hilt. She felt the swollen tip of his shaft all the way up at the neck of her womb. It almost seemed like she could feel every ridge of the invader as it tested the receptivity of her innermost channel with its sheer length and girth. She let out a helpless moan of pleasure at the feeling of being so full of her conqueror's cock.

She had been fully seduced by the whirlwind of his ravishing of her body. So big. So powerful. Why was she responding so strongly? Thankfully, she no longer needed to be able to think clearly in order to get what she needed.

Though alien to the Terran Colonies, the reptile man was still an experienced commanding officer, and from Kawakami's enthusiastic response he could clearly practically taste her eagerness, almost desperation. To be taken. To be ravished. To be dominated.

So he took control. Pulling back until just the swollen head remained in Kawakami's receptive pussy, he plowed all the way back into her depths in a single thrust, drawing a yelped "Aaah!" from the deeply penetrated Space Force captain.

As if pleased by her response, the green human hybrid began to plow the compliant Terran woman, each deep thrust drawing a soft cry of pleasure in response. He thrust again, and again, causing Kawakami's large, soft breasts to roll and jiggle on her chest in time with the pounding rhythm. Whenever he bottomed out, his smooth pubic bone hitting her furry pubis stimulated her fiery clitoris and drew a further wordless squeal of sexual pleasure.

That invading shaft was big. Long enough to hit places that very few human men had found, in the very depths of Kawakami's pussy. Wide enough to stretch her walls with every thrust, and stimulate every nerve ending along the way.

Kawakami could feel her inner walls desperately grasping the thrusting alien tool. As her partner picked up the pace of his fucking, Kawakami's gasps and moans increased in pitch and volume. And in frequency, to match his faster pumping rhythm.

Now the reptile man was nailing Kawakami's luscious body to the military-issue bedroll, filling her completely with the entire length of his cock at the end of each penetrating thrust. The panting human woman raised her feet to his green, scaly, buttocks as they flexed with his efforts. As if to encourage him to ream her more thoroughly.

Unbidden, Kawakami raised her hands to clasp them behind the enemy Captain's scaly neck, as if to hold him close to her. The horizons of her dazed mind had shrunk to just his rock-hard cock, and her receptive pussy. "Ohhhh. Aaaaah. OOOH!" she intoned, her pleasure rising interminably.

He was going to make her come again. Soon.

His big cock was penetrating Kawakami completely with every thrust. Every time he bottomed out, the swollen head hit that sensitive spot deep inside her pussy and sent a shock wave through her belly. She shivered with the pleasure he was giving her.

Finally, the sensations were too much. "Yes! Ooh! Fuck! Oh God! Fuck me!" Kawakami chanted as her conqueror's hard fucking took her over the edge.

The orgasm was epic.

Torpedo bursts exploded in Kawakami's tormented brain. Her pussy muscles spasmed around the invading cock as lightning struck from her ravaged vagina up to her thrusting nipples and down to her curling toes. Her flat, muscular belly shook and shuddered, then contorted in waves. Her shapely hips writhed. Her feet beat a tattoo on her conqueror's muscular buttocks. Her head thrashed on the bedroll, short jet-black hair flying. Breathy, incoherent contralto cries of "Oh! Ah! Oh!" echoed off the cave's ceiling as ecstasy radiated through Kawakami's shapely body.

After an endless few seconds of rapture, the pleasurable sensations faded to a satisfying throb. Panting like a racehorse, Kawakami looked up at the alien man looming above her, a careful look of adoration in her wide-open eyes. Her body was still shaking with the aftershocks of the massive orgasm. Kawakami's vaginal muscles were continuing to ripple with involuntary shudders around his firm and impressive shaft. A shaft which was still hard and potent and fully embedded inside her.

The lingering pleasure, possibly combined with the ongoing effects of her injury, completely shut off any ability to speak intelligibly. But Kawakami no longer needed speech to get what she wanted.

Kawakami had hardly ever orgasmed from pure intercourse with human lovers. She wondered what was next.

She didn't have to wonder long. Not letting her drop too far from her first peak, her commanding antagonist began to thrust again with deep strokes into the farthest reaches of her juicy pussy.

Adopting the role of conqueror, he plundered Kawakami's insides again and again with firm, deep strokes. She could do nothing but take it. Completely ravished, Kawakami no longer wanted anything more than to take it, as deep as possible.

Soon Kawakami was again being pinned to the bedroll with every thrust of the reptile man's muscular green hips. He was using Kawakami's body roughly, and she loved it. Their loins made a smacking sound each time he filled her completely with his thrusting cock. He had found that place deep inside her again, and was pounding it for all he was worth.

Unbelievably, Kawakami felt her excitement growing again. She had never experienced multiple orgasms, and when she was thinking rationally didn't believe it was possible. But in her current state she couldn't deny that the feeling was building again deep within her vagina. Another boiling climax was on its way, and soon. She was whimpering with pleasure now, no longer even able to form words.

Then one final thrust. The swollen green head hit that deep, sensitive spot one final time, and she responded the only way she could.

A knot of fire exploded outward from that deep, sensitive spot, sending a hot flash throughout Kawakami's spasming pussy. Unintelligible feminine grunts and moans echoed through the cave. Every muscle in her body tightened, then released when the heat wave hit. Kawakami's thighs quivered on either side of her lover's athletic green hips. Her whole midsection trembled as contractions radiated out from her vagina all the way to her fingers and toes. Her ivory breasts jiggled and shook as spasms overtook her. Kawakami gave up any thought of control over herself and let the ecstasy wash over her.

Then Kawakami's eyes shut and her world went dark.

When Kawakami came back to herself a few minutes later, something was different. The enemy Captain had shifted their positions so that he was lying on the bedroll and her lush, sweaty body was splayed on top of him. The hard nipples capping Kawakami's large, bare ivory breasts were pressed against the rough fabric of the alien's uniform tunic. Kawakami could feel his shaft, still hard and stiff, pressing into the toned muscles of her abdomen. How had she taken the whole thing?

Kawakami realized that her adversary was not just reveling in her defeat, but that he wanted more. Rather than just continuing to plunder Kawakami's ripe body, her adversary wanted her to take the initiative, to submissively give herself over. To surrender. To show that she accepted being conquered and that she admitted he was the alpha here.

But Kawakami also knew that playing the slut for her enemy was the only way she could get what she needed from him. Not to mention that it might mean more of that shuddering ecstasy.

Kawakami reached down between their bodies and her hands easily found the large, stiff green organ waiting there. She gently squeezed the firm shaft, still slick with her moisture, bringing it back to full hardness. Then Kawakami spread her knees to either side of her supine partner's trim green hips and raised her body straight up. Sighing, she positioned her moist pussy directly above the monstrous penis, using one hand to point it directly at her center.

As Kawakami lowered herself, the large, green head of the humanoid alien's shaft split her labia open - again - but she was still wet enough from the multiple orgasms that the swollen bulb still readily pierced her vagina. Still, Kawakami couldn't help but let out a soft soprano cry as the alien shaft penetrated her, stretching her pussy entrance. Kawakami's free hand raised itself, unbidden, to tangle her fingers in her own sweat-damp hair.

Sighing audibly, Kawakami lowered her slick channel all the way down his shaft. When her clitoris, poking stiffly out from its sheath and from her pubic hair, met the supine alien's bare pubic bone, Kawakami moaned from the extra stimulation.

Kawakami's pussy was again full of the now-becoming-familiar feeling of the enemy Captain's hard invading cock. All the way back to the neck of her womb. But Kawakami was no longer on her back. Now she was on top of him, fully perched on his lap. His entire stiff cock throbbed inside her, her inner muscles caressing the shaft.

Kawakami started to move her hips, sliding her slick pussy up and down her adversary's impressive cock. Usually in the cowgirl position she preferred to rock on her lover, the fullness of her vagina less important than clitoral friction. But after multiple deep-vaginal orgasms with her reptilian conqueror, she realized that wasn't going to be necessary this time.

Although Kawakami controlled the pace, her vagina was still stuffed full and stretched by the alien's girth. She adjusted her posture, and was rewarded by a wave of sensation when the head of the alien cock found the sensitive place deep inside her again. A tremor rippled through Kawakami's body, pleasure radiating all the way to her fingers and toes.

Breathlessly sighing and panting, Kawakami leaned forward and planted her hands on her antagonist's chest, still clad in the jacket of his uniform. Kawakami's large breasts swung free in the center of his vision, swaying and jiggling, nipples hard as pebbles. Bigger and rounder than any breasts the alien would have ever seen on females of his race.

Every time Kawakami slid her soaked pussy down his gargantuan cock, she felt it stimulating nerves the whole way. Experimentally, she flexed her muscular thighs and rose until only the swollen head of the hard green shaft was still inside her vagina. Then she slid her pussy all the way down in a single motion, and saw the starfield when the head firmly kissed the neck of her womb. She let out a shrill cry in response.

Then there was extra sensation as the reptile man used his freedom of action to reach up, grasp, and fondle Kawakami's swinging breasts, causing a wave of heat to radiate through her upper body. Kawakami could see his pupilless eyes focused on the jiggling mounds as he mauled them, green fingers squeezing the soft ivory-colored breast flesh and tweaking the large, sensitive nipples and rose-colored areolae.

Kawakami continued to bounce on that majestic, firm, invading green shaft, her thigh muscles beginning to quiver with effort as well as stimulation. As he bottomed out again, she groaned "So big," not caring that he could not understand. Kawakami's inner muscles were stretched to accommodate his size even in this position.

Then the enemy Captain, no longer content to be a passive participant, took action. Dropping his hands from Kawakami's large, pliant breasts to her feminine hips, the supine green humanoid began to thrust back up at the woman above him in time with her riding motion. Kawakami felt a new wave of stimulation radiate through her stretched pussy each time it was stuffed full of her conqueror's huge cock.

No longer completely in control of the motion, but no longer caring, Kawakami impaled herself on the huge, stiff shaft again and again. Green hands clasping Kawakami's shapely hips guided her motions. The supine alien's trim green hips rose again and again from the bedroll to meet Kawakami's pneumatic ivory hips with thrusting motions of his own.

Dazed from the aggressive sex, Kawakami raised her hands to fondle her own grandly globose breasts, squeezing them hard. Her adversary's rough usage of her luscious body was no gentler than the previous round - if anything his conquering organ was reaming her even harder, using Kawakami's own momentum to power his thrusts. She had never been so roughly filled. Every sensation was newly intense.

Soon, Kawakami could feel another climax building. In this position, her g-spot was in constant torment from the friction as the ridges on the stiff green shaft dragged against it. And deeper in, at the neck of her womb, her other newly-discovered sensitive spot was being stimulated by the large, swollen cockhead with each deep stroke. Kawakami's breath raced, and she was panting and moaning continuously now.

Now the reptiloid alien had a firm grasp on Kawakami's feminine hips, and was pulling her down roughly to fuck her as hard from below so roughly she hardly needed to fuck him from above. So Kawakami let him have control of the rhythm and continued to stroke her throbbing breasts.

That was the last stimulation Kawakami needed. Her back arched and she pinched her own thrusting nipples. An unrehearsed look of ecstasy overtook her dazed face. One more deep thrust, and she let go of all self-control.

A flood of warm, perfumed juices erupted from deep inside her vagina. Her cries morphed into unintelligible squeals. Her upper body began to writhe above her conqueror's supine form as her vagina spasmed uncontrollably. Her thighs quivered spasmodically as her subjugator's strong hands held her in place above him. Helplessly, Kawakami shuddered continuously, the sensations deep in her vagina far stronger than her earlier orgasms. She trembled and moaned, fingers and toes curling, as the erotic sensations continued, for much longer than earlier. The toned muscles of her belly vibrated with rippling spasms.

Spent, Kawakami collapsed forward until her weight was resting on her hands, braced on the alien cloth of her lover's uniform tunic.

It was then that Kawakami felt what she'd been waiting for. What she'd been aiming for the whole time.

Inhumanly silent, her conqueror was reaching his own climax. He pulled the unresisting human Captain down one final time until his cockhead kissed her cervix.

Kawakami felt a hot, powerful spray of sperm impact the neck of her womb. Then another. And another. Her tightly clenched vaginal muscles felt the massive invading shaft spasming inside her as it unloaded. Another rope of semen, and another. Far more than a human. And far warmer. Soaking the neck of her womb.

The hot wave of sensation triggered a final, smaller orgasm deep inside Kawakami, causing her vaginal muscles to repeatedly grasp the enemy Captain's pulsing shaft. Thus encouraged, her conqueror continued to fill her up with his essence, firing spurt after spurt into the deepest parts of her vagina.

As an unexpected feeling of triumph echoed through Kawakami's mind along with the aftereffects of all the orgasms, In triumph, the Space Force Captain collapsed on top of her opposite number, exhausted. She had won.

...

Snapping out of what must have been a fugue state, Kawakami started to full awareness and shot up to a sitting position on the military-issue bedroll. She was alone.

At the entrance to the cave, the reptile man, still pantsless, was in conversation with an unfamiliar, but humanoid, figure. She couldn't tell if the actinic sunlight behind the figure was blinding or if the other figure was glowing with some sort of internal light. Kawakami could barely hear the conversation, and in any case the two beings were speaking the reptile's hissing, sibilant language - which her translator chip wasn't programmed for.

With a sudden movement, the figure outside the cave raised one hand to point at the reptile man. Kawakami's vision was still a little blurry and her sex-drugged mind wasn't tracking properly. There was a flash of light. Kawakami couldn't process the sight quickly enough. Was it an advanced weapon? A magic spell? Godlike power?

It didn't matter. The alien commander collapsed like a string-cut puppet, dead before he hit the sand.

The new figure stepped over the humanoid-and-reptilian body without concern, and slowly walked across the cave to stand over Kawakami.

The figure seemed to be human, unremarkable in size, but almost inhumanly beautiful. Kawakami couldn't tell if the androgynous physique was that of a male or female, but guessed that it probably didn't matter which. As for clothing, nothing stood out conspicuously, just simple drapes of fabric, almost as if the descendant of a toga.